PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Smith is in Hell Right Now.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Because he was an Unrepentant Occultist, Adulterer, Liar, Sorcerer and False Prophet, and because he led people away to a False Gospel and a False Jesus.

If you follow after this False Prophet's teachings you also will be in Hell with Him. It will Not be a lowest level of Heaven. It will be Hell. It will be Torment Forever and Ever.

I've brought it up before, but let's look at the pentagrams on the Nauvoo temple :
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfqBbjZLMEClVzSeyxRFXsortkBKs_A 5pu0QlJTkNiUOOZSmep

Next let's look at the satanic bible by : Anton Szandor LaVey. Look familiar ?
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuChoV6NGv9_BbGIQ2nCDxztoWaj4g2 RGs0xeIg-mDDy8RkKV7ug

Do you Really want to be apart of a church that has pentagrams on the building ? Wake UP !!!!

Pa Pa
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Because he was an Unrepentant Occultist, Adulterer, Liar, Sorcerer and False Prophet, and because he led people away to a False Gospel and a False Jesus.

If you follow after this False Prophet's teachings you also will be in Hell with Him. It will Not be a lowest level of Heaven. It will be Hell. It will be Torment Forever and Ever.

I've brought it up before, but let's look at the pentagrams on the Nauvoo temple :
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfqBbjZLMEClVzSeyxRFXsortkBKs_A 5pu0QlJTkNiUOOZSmep

Next let's look at the satanic bible by : Anton Szandor LaVey. Look familiar ?
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuChoV6NGv9_BbGIQ2nCDxztoWaj4g2 RGs0xeIg-mDDy8RkKV7ug

Do you Really want to be apart of a church that has pentagrams on the building ? Wake UP !!!!
These same symbols appear on other "Christian" Churches...including the one founded by Martin Luther...the father of the reformation. Do some research before you embarr*** yourself even more...wake-up!

cheachea
09-09-2012, 06:54 PM
These same symbols appear on other "Christian" Churches...including the one founded by Martin Luther...the father of the reformation. Do some research before you embarr*** yourself even more...wake-up!

I stand by my Statements, regardless of where those other pentagrams are. You should be embarr***ed of supporting a clearly satanic church.

Pa Pa
09-09-2012, 06:57 PM
I stand by my Statements, regardless of where those other pentagrams are. You should be embarr***ed of supporting a clearly satanic church.

Well I am not ashamed of defending a great people...you are embarr***ing though. You should got to all the Christian Churches with this symbol and tell them they are going to hell.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Well I am not ashamed of defending a great people...you are embarr***ing though. You should got to all the Christian Churches with this symbol and tell them they are going to hell.

Well, they should remove the pentagrams. You are embarr***ing yourself by defending an antichrist church. Are you a Jesuit ?

Pa Pa
09-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Well, they should remove the pentagrams. You are embarr***ing yourself by defending an antichrist church. Are you a Jesuit ?

They pre-date silly Christians ***igning meanings to them of an occult nature in1964 .

cheachea
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
They pre-date silly Christians ***igning meanings to them of an occult nature in1964 .

The Lord doesn't speak to highly of them either.

Amos 5:26
26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The STAR of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.

And

Acts 7:43
43 You also took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
And the STAR of your god Remphan,
Images which you made to worship;
And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’

cheachea
09-09-2012, 07:29 PM
edit change

Pa Pa
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
The Lord doesn't speak to highly of them either.

Amos 5:26
26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The STAR of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.

And

Acts 7:43
43 You also took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
And the STAR of your god Remphan,
Images which you made to worship;
And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’
Nothing in this ***igns to the symbal you speak of...do you just not mind appearing foolish?

Pa Pa
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
edit change

Edit all content would be wise.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Edit all content would be wise.

Ephesians 5:11
Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of Darkness, but rather Expose Them.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Nothing in this ***igns to the symbal you speak of...do you just not mind appearing foolish?

What are the Stars referring to then ?

theway
09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Do you Really want to be apart of a church that has pentagrams on the building ? Wake UP !!!!The pentagram was the first symbol used by Christians, it predates the cross. Man are you clueless.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 08:28 PM
The pentagram was the first symbol used by Christians, it predates the cross. Man are you clueless.

Give me a Source besides Wikipedia or a Pro Mormon site. Show me the source. Also, show me the ancient symbols by "Christians" .

cheachea
09-09-2012, 08:29 PM
The pentagram was the first symbol used by Christians, it predates the cross. Man are you clueless.

Also what are the Stars those verses are referring to ?

cheachea
09-09-2012, 08:34 PM

Stop making excuses for your Church's Occultism and Sorcery.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
And He was an Occultist to his Last Dying Breath . Remember the Jupiter Talisman he had when he was killed in the Gun Fight ?

Source: Dr. Reed Connell Durham, Jr. - Historian of the LDS

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/images/SmithsJupiterTalisman.jpg

cheachea
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
That is How Joseph was able to get all these Women and people to follow him. He was using Sorcery(Magik) and the Occult. It's the same stuff Rock Stars use on the m***es .

theway
09-09-2012, 09:00 PM
And He was an Occultist to his Last Dying Breath . Remember the Jupiter Talisman he had when he was killed in the Gun Fight ?

Source: Dr. Reed Connell Durham, Jr. - Historian of the LDS

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/images/SmithsJupiterTalisman.jpgman.... When I thought you couldn't get any more gullible and naive; you did.
Joseph Smith never had any Jupeter Taliman; you once again have dipped into your own AntiMormon supply.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:08 PM
man.... When I thought you couldn't get any more gullible and naive; you did.
Joseph Smith never had any Jupeter Taliman; you once again have dipped into your own AntiMormon supply.

Research Dr. Reed Connell Durham, Jr.

Just follow The Lord Jesus Christ, not The False Prophet Joseph Smith. That's all you have to do !!!

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Show me your sources and prove by photos that pentagrams were used by "Christians" in the Ancient Church.

theway
09-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Research Dr. Reed Connell Durham, Jr.

Just follow The Lord Jesus Christ, not The False Prophet Joseph Smith. That's all you have to do !!!Why? A complete list of everything that was on Joseph Smith's body when he died was made by the doctor; there was no Talisman listed. Nobody who know Joseph Smith ever claimed he had one either.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Why? A complete list of everything that was on Joseph Smith's body when he died was made by the doctor; there was no Talisman listed. Nobody who know Joseph Smith ever claimed he had one either.

Who was the doctor ?

theway
09-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Show me your sources and prove by photos that pentagrams were used by "Christians" in the Ancient Church.Look up five wounds of Christ and pentagram. You'll get more than enough results from Christian sites.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Why? A complete list of everything that was on Joseph Smith's body when he died was made by the doctor; there was no Talisman listed. Nobody who know Joseph Smith ever claimed he had one either.

What's even sadder is that Dr. Reed Connell Durham, Jr. was Your Guy's Historian. He is the one who reported it.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Look up five wounds of Christ and pentagram. You'll get more than enough results from Christian sites.

I already don't trust those sources.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Who was doctor that examined Joseph Smith ?

theway
09-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Who was the doctor ?I'm sorry, it wasn't his doctor but his Lawyer. Here is his list;

Received, Nauvoo, Illinois, July 2, 1844, of James W. Woods, one hundred and thirty- five dollars and fifty cents in gold and silver and receipt for shroud, one gold finger ring, one gold pen and pencil case, one penknife, one pair of tweezers, one silk and one leather purse, one small pocket wallet containing a note of John P. Green for $50, and a receipt of Heber C. Kimball for a note of hand on Ellen M. Saunders for one thousand dollars, as the property of Joseph Smith. - Emma Smith.

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:32 PM
This is Brigham Young's Bloodstone Charm :

The Photo is from the Pioneer Memorial Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/92/20/9e/brigham-young-s-bloodstone.jpg

cheachea
09-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry, it wasn't his doctor but his Lawyer. Here is his list;

Thanks, what was his Lawyer's name ?

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 07:47 AM

So everyone is lying but you?

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 07:50 AM
This is Brigham Young's Bloodstone Charm :

The Photo is from the Pioneer Memorial Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/92/20/9e/brigham-young-s-bloodstone.jpg

There is no such things as a bloodstone charm...this is all manmade BS. Sad think is you believe such things.

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Who was doctor that examined Joseph Smith ?

Examined him for what?

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Ephesians 5:11
Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of Darkness, but rather Expose Them.

So you have been called of God to be a Prophet.

cheachea
09-10-2012, 07:55 AM
So you have been called of God to be a Prophet.

What are you talking about ?

cheachea
09-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Examined him for what?

Who was the Person who examined him after his death ? What was the person's name ?

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 07:59 AM
What are you talking about ?

Your need to warn others...badly.

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Who was the Person who examined him after his death ? What was the person's name ?

Why do you think he was "not" dead from the Christian mob?

cheachea
09-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Your posts are are not making sense .

James Banta
09-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Why do you think he was dead from the Christian mob?

Christian mob? Because there were men that called themselves Christian in that mob, or even led the mob doesn't mean they were acting in the name of the Lord. He commanded that His children to good to those that spitefully use us.. This was a godless mob and had nothing to do with the Church.. I know of no Christian that justifies their actions that day at Carthage. If this was a justified action of the Church we would be crediting them with doing God's work.. IHS jim

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Christian mob? Because there were men that called themselves Christian in that mob, or even led the mob doesn't mean they were acting in the name of the Lord to commanded that His children to good to those that spitefully use us.. This was a godless mob and had nothing to do with the Church.. I know of no Christian that justifies their actions that day at Carthage. If this was a justified action of the Church we would be crediting them with doing God's work.. IHS jim

I know they were not acting in the name of God...just noting where they went to Chuurch on Sunday where praised for their bravery.

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Your posts are are not making sense .

I repaired it...look again.

cheachea
09-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Why do you think he was "not" dead from the Christian mob?

Wouldn't he need to be examined by a mortician or someone like that ?

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Wouldn't he need to be examined by a mortician or someone like that ?

In 1844? Have you graduated High School?

cheachea
09-10-2012, 08:18 AM
In 1844? Have you graduated High School?

OK now you are just trying to insult me.

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 08:21 AM
OK now you are just trying to insult me.

Just pointed out how uninformed you are. Dead is dead...why would he need a doctor to point out the obviouse?

James Banta
09-10-2012, 10:13 AM
I know they were not acting in the name of God...just noting where they went to Chuurch on Sunday where praised for their bravery.

All the men involved in MMM went to church on Sunday and praised each other for avenging Parley Pratt.. Do I condemn mormonism because of their sin.. No, they had no right to speak for the church, just like no one involved with the mobs that persecuted mormonism had the right to speck for the Christian Church, especially when the Church teachings condemned such actions. Where do you get your strange ideas.. IHS jim

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 11:13 AM
All the men involved in MMM went to church on Sunday and praised each other for avenging Parley Pratt.. Do I condemn mormonism because of their sin.. No, they had no right to speak for the church, just like no one involved with the mobs that persecuted mormonism had the right to speck for the Christian Church, especially when the Church teachings condemned such actions. Where do you get your strange ideas.. IHS jim

And they are all in hell. What is your point...they were not murdered for their beliefs.

James Banta
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
And they are all in hell. What is your point...they were not murdered for their beliefs.

The point is there are evil men in every church.. Just calling yourself Christian, or LDS means nothing to us that is why James said that we are to show each other our faith though or works.. Without that window into their faith there is no way to know if they are what they say they are or they are liars.. You can't point at the Mob around Carthage without remembering the fields of Mountain Meadows..

Were the members of the mobs that attacked Smith Christians? About the same as the men that attacked the members of the Baker–Fancher wagon train were Latter Day Saints.. Yes each belonged to a church but were they really believers? I say NO! Smith was not murdered for His religion.. He was murdered more for his politics. IHS jim

Pa Pa
09-10-2012, 06:49 PM
The point is there are evil men in every church.. Just calling yourself Christian, or LDS means nothing to us that is why James said that we are to show each other our faith though or works.. Without that window into their faith there is no way to know if they are what they say they are or they are liars.. You can't point at the Mob around Carthage without remembering the fields of Mountain Meadows..

Were the members of the mobs that attacked Smith Christians? About the same as the men that attacked the members of the Baker–Fancher wagon train were Latter Day Saints.. Yes each belonged to a church but were they really believers? I say NO! Smith was not murdered for His religion.. He was murdered more for his politics. IHS jim

Well they tried to over their sins...while the Carthage mob received praises from their pastors at Church. None were ever held accountable....unlike MMM and John D Lee

MacG
09-10-2012, 07:03 PM
What are the Stars referring to then ?

Brother CheaChea, PaPa is correct in that the star has been historically used in Christian churches well before Anton LaVey came around. If you trace it, I bet that we 'appropriated' it from the pagans in order to stamp it out like Winter Solstice.

Be careful. Do you have an image of these stars that have you so alarmed? If not then you have nothing to compare and are only projecting the 'satanic' version of the pentagram into these p***ages.

The sand dollar has a five pointed star in the middle of its shell, is that satanic? No of course not.

Please. Be careful. The thief on the cross teaches us that confession and redemption can occur right up to death. In this sense, no one knows if a 'non-believer' been saved and your thread ***le it is only slapping people in the face in order to initiate a conversation that is supposed to be based in gentleness and respect. Ravi Zacharias said the 'If the method violates the message, the people see through it right away'. Do not let the fear of their loss violate His message.

Blessings,

MacG

James Banta
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Well they tried to over their sins...while the Carthage mob received praises from their pastors at Church. None were ever held accountable....unlike MMM and John D Lee

John D Lee wasn't used as a scape goat for his crime at the MMM until 1877. He wasn't even arrested until 1874. So for 16 years Lee held his position in the church receiving praise from the elders of the church for doing the Lord's work in the murders he committed.. The other that were with him hid behind his sacrifice and were never brought to justice.

Today MMM is still the worst crime ever committed in the USA by organized members of a church against people that were totally innocent of committing any crime before they started they migration or during that migration. I do not justify the crimes committed on Smith by men that had nothing to do with religion as they killed him. They were there because of polygamy, and Smith insistence that he was king of Israel having been ordained as such by his own political arm of the LDS church the Council of Fifty (Kenneth W. Godfrey, who was director of the LDS Ins***ute at Stanford University, admitted that Joseph Smith was "ordained 'King over the Immediate House of Israel by the Council of Fifty" Brigham Young University Studies, Winter 1968, pp. 212-13).

There was a reason for the anger of the men in Carthage as there was for the MOB at MMM. Neither of there reasons had any validity. Both were nothing but the crimes of murder. Both saw the murderers back in their positions of power after their crime.. The only differences here was that MMM had a scape goat in John Lee while Carthage did not. MMM saw the murders of 120 men woman and children, where Carthage saw the deaths of two men.. While I don't see the Smiths death as anything but evil, I see the deaths at Mountain Meadows as showing a deeper level of evil since there even preteen children were cut down without mercy. And why? Only to hide this terrible sin from the world.. That is pure evil conducted not just by one man but by ever one of the mormon militia engaged in that murder.. It scope far out paces any action by enemies of the mormon church throughout it's entire history.. IHS jim

cheachea
09-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Brother CheaChea, PaPa is correct in that the star has been historically used in Christian churches well before Anton LaVey came around. If you trace it, I bet that we 'appropriated' it from the pagans in order to stamp it out like Winter Solstice.

Be careful. Do you have an image of these stars that have you so alarmed? If not then you have nothing to compare and are only projecting the 'satanic' version of the pentagram into these p***ages.

The sand dollar has a five pointed star in the middle of its shell, is that satanic? No of course not.

Please. Be careful. The thief on the cross teaches us that confession and redemption can occur right up to death. In this sense, no one knows if a 'non-believer' been saved and your thread ***le it is only slapping people in the face in order to initiate a conversation that is supposed to be based in gentleness and respect. Ravi Zacharias said the 'If the method violates the message, the people see through it right away'. Do not let the fear of their loss violate His message.

Blessings,

MacG

I understand what you mean. What star are those p***ages referring to then ? Is it the Hexagram or "Star of David" ?

cheachea
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
I try to tone down the message I want to tell the LDS, but sometimes my enthusiasm in trying to reach them goes a little overboard on the intensity level.
Don't your red flags go up when you see pentagrams though ?

theway
09-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Thanks, what was his Lawyer's name ?

I already gave it to you, his name was James W. Woods, and here is the list of items he collected from Joseph Smith's body and then gave to Emma Smith, which she signed off on.

Received, Nauvoo, Illinois, July 2, 1844, of James W. Woods, one hundred and thirty- five dollars and fifty cents in gold and silver and receipt for shroud, one gold finger ring, one gold pen and pencil case, one penknife, one pair of tweezers, one silk and one leather purse, one small pocket wallet containing a note of John P. Green for $50, and a receipt of Heber C. Kimball for a note of hand on Ellen M. Saunders for one thousand dollars, as the property of Joseph Smith. - Emma Smith. If you notice, there was no Jupiter Stone, nor was there even a hint that Joseph Smith owned one. All that came approx 57 years after the fact by someone trying to make some money by selling items he said belonged to JS. You were gullible enough to believe him.

RealFakeHair
09-11-2012, 08:52 AM
On this date a group of religious fanatics murdered innocent Americans.
September 11, 1857.

Pa Pa
09-11-2012, 12:59 PM
John D Lee wasn't used as a scape goat for his crime at the MMM until 1877. He wasn't even arrested until 1874. So for 16 years Lee held his position in the church receiving praise from the elders of the church for doing the Lord's work in the murders he committed.. The other that were with him hid behind his sacrifice and were never brought to justice.

Today MMM is still the worst crime ever committed in the USA by organized members of a church against people that were totally innocent of committing any crime before they started they migration or during that migration. I do not justify the crimes committed on Smith by men that had nothing to do with religion as they killed him. They were there because of polygamy, and Smith insistence that he was king of Israel having been ordained as such by his own political arm of the LDS church the Council of Fifty (Kenneth W. Godfrey, who was director of the LDS Ins***ute at Stanford University, admitted that Joseph Smith was "ordained 'King over the Immediate House of Israel by the Council of Fifty" Brigham Young University Studies, Winter 1968, pp. 212-13).

There was a reason for the anger of the men in Carthage as there was for the MOB at MMM. Neither of there reasons had any validity. Both were nothing but the crimes of murder. Both saw the murderers back in their positions of power after their crime.. The only differences here was that MMM had a scape goat in John Lee while Carthage did not. MMM saw the murders of 120 men woman and children, where Carthage saw the deaths of two men.. While I don't see the Smiths death as anything but evil, I see the deaths at Mountain Meadows as showing a deeper level of evil since there even preteen children were cut down without mercy. And why? Only to hide this terrible sin from the world.. That is pure evil conducted not just by one man but by ever one of the mormon militia engaged in that murder.. It scope far out paces any action by enemies of the mormon church throughout it's entire history.. IHS jim
Jim, in what world do you think I approve of what to place at MMM...at least John D Lee lost his life for this crime...he was not applauded from the pulpit.

Pa Pa
09-11-2012, 01:00 PM
On this date a group of religious fanatics murdered innocent Americans.
September 11, 1857.

True enough

MacG
09-11-2012, 01:15 PM
I try to tone down the message I want to tell the LDS, but sometimes my enthusiasm in trying to reach them goes a little overboard on the intensity level.
Don't your red flags go up when you see pentagrams though ?

Son of Thunder, I do understand the intensity level :) A mistake that I make sometimes, or am prone t make is to ***ume that someone that I engage in conversation is the same one that I last spoke to and forget to start where they are. This is like my wife starting to speak a topic that she has been ruminating about somewhere in the middle of her process. Drive me nuts :) And that is just about mundane things of life. So it is when I have been studying hermeneutics. It is not soften that I get to apply what I have learned I tend to burst like the proverbial dam and wash away any opportunity of being heard. Check this out (www.christianitytoday.com/le/2012/winter/actinglikejesus.html), I just read it last night.

It is true that Pentagrams do raise an eyebrow today and I surely would not recommend a Christian start wearing them unless perhaps it is a historic version depicting the wounds of Christ. It may be a good conversation starter. I certainly would not recommend the inverted version with a goats head drawn into it. Should we stop using the Rainbow because it is a modern symbol for GLBT community? Or the IXOYE icthus because profiteers have added little legs and the name Darwin to it? Context is key to understanding what a particular symbol means. They generate opportunity for discussion. I I wore a shirt that says "This Shirt Is Illegal in 51 Countries" with a cross on it. I occasionally get a comment that opens a conversation to plant a seed or open a mind.

Blessings,

MacG

MacG
09-11-2012, 03:31 PM
I understand what you mean. What star are those p***ages referring to then ? Is it the Hexagram or "Star of David" ?

We do not know what they looked like but we do know that stars usually represent a supreme power, in their case a false god. What does the Morning Star look like?

cheachea
09-11-2012, 06:14 PM
We do not know what they looked like but we do know that stars usually represent a supreme power, in their case a false god. What does the Morning Star look like?

Well, Jesus is the Morning Star . I really do wonder about the Hexagram though.

James Banta
09-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Here is the reference Revelation 22:16.. IHS jim

MacG
09-12-2012, 12:09 PM

The Bethlehem star is an 8 pointed star. Sometimes a four pointed star is depicted within the cross.

The septagram is 7 pointed and used by Wiccans but some Sheriff's badges are also septagrams however are inverted. Therefore Sherriff's are Wiccans? Such a false syllogism is what gets tempers flared up and shuts down rational discussion. (for you Python fans pick it up at :56 for some false syllogisms (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU))

When nonbelievers encounter only West Borough Baptist types and then find out I call myself a Christian, they lump me into the same disdainful group. It would take a lot of work on their part to talk to me past their p***ion to find out what I really believe. If I was a **** about it what would my chances be of sharing my faith with them?

This is the hard work of the Apologist - knowing what is written in another religion's texts, knowing from our perspective where such beliefs lead, and have the patience to learn what the followers really believe. Sometimes what they believe is in direct opposition to what their foundational documents state.

Take the American Catholics for instance. Not all of them follow their Churches teaching on birth control or abortion. Most prominently some of our politicians advocate against its teachings. Does this mean that they aren't Catholic but stay within a system that they find truthful regardless of what their leaders teach in some issues? Granted these are not Christological issues (core doctrine) but what I am getting at is that one no longer Catholic but still a believer but remains in that congregation?

All are on a journey. Gahndi was on a journey in South Africa and wanted to join a Church but they would not let him in so he went another way. That Church placed a stumbling block in his path and shut down his heart to the Christian faith. When asked Jesus answered with the truth and it was too much for the rich young Ruler and the Ruler went away sad. We do not know his fate because he was alive when we last read about him but we do know that Jesus did not chase him down, shake him and berate him for his decision. Our language is all to often adamantly offensive because we know that we are right. That burden of knowing the fate of one who rejects the Son of God who did not consider being equal with God humbled himself prior to being found in the form of a man and said that if we are wrong about Him we shall die in our sins is a great burden. But our example of how to handle these p***ions is found in Him who bore it all. "Jerusalem, Jerusalem how I longed to gather you as a hen gathers her chicks but you would not." He told the gospel, lived the gospel and some believed and followed while most did not. The thief on the cross waited until his last few steps and gladly the Suffering Servant did not place a stumbling block before that man.

But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1Cor. 13:13 NASB

Blessings,

MacG

Pa Pa
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Son of Thunder, I do understand the intensity level :) A mistake that I make sometimes, or am prone t make is to ***ume that someone that I engage in conversation is the same one that I last spoke to and forget to start where they are. This is like my wife starting to speak a topic that she has been ruminating about somewhere in the middle of her process. Drive me nuts :) And that is just about mundane things of life. So it is when I have been studying hermeneutics. It is not soften that I get to apply what I have learned I tend to burst like the proverbial dam and wash away any opportunity of being heard. Check this out (www.christianitytoday.com/le/2012/winter/actinglikejesus.html), I just read it last night.

It is true that Pentagrams do raise an eyebrow today and I surely would not recommend a Christian start wearing them unless perhaps it is a historic version depicting the wounds of Christ. It may be a good conversation starter. I certainly would not recommend the inverted version with a goats head drawn into it. Should we stop using the Rainbow because it is a modern symbol for GLBT community? Or the IXOYE icthus because profiteers have added little legs and the name Darwin to it? Context is key to understanding what a particular symbol means. They generate opportunity for discussion. I I wore a shirt that says "This Shirt Is Illegal in 51 Countries" with a cross on it. I occasionally get a comment that opens a conversation to plant a seed or open a mind.

Blessings,

MacG
I like reading them from last to first...in fact if you read the last and first only they seldom have anything to so with each other. So you are...correct.

reality10
09-12-2012, 03:38 PM

This is not true at all.

reality10
09-12-2012, 03:43 PM

Me neither. Not at all.

Pa Pa
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
This is not true at all.

It is one many Churches...ever seen Martin Luther's Church. You know the father of the reformation...

reality10
09-12-2012, 03:47 PM
It is one many Churches...ever seen Martin Luther's Church. You know the father of the reformation...

Show me proof.

Pa Pa
09-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Here is the reference Revelation 22:16.. IHS jim

Throwing out the big print...harsh. :eek:

James Banta
09-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Jim, in what world do you think I approve of what to place at MMM...at least John D Lee lost his life for this crime...he was not applauded from the pulpit.

Since he was a bishop I have trouble believing that his action were not justified from the pulpit.. IHS jim

Pa Pa
09-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Show me proof.

Look up Lutheren Church architecture...I am typing from an I pad and can't link it for you. When you find it there; what then?

Pa Pa
09-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Since he was a bishop I have trouble believing that his action were not justified from the pulpit.. IHS jim

Since he lied about it...I would guess so.

cheachea
09-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Well Well, what do we have here ? It's the serial Killer Richard Rameriez, other wise known as 'The Night Stalker".

Oh, and what's that drawn on his hand there. let me get my gl***es, that's right it's a Pentagram .

Do you think he was using it in a "Christian" way ? Give me a break.

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-12/67029778.jpg

RealFakeHair
09-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Well Well, what do we have here ? It's the serial Killer Richard Rameriez, other wise known as 'The Night Stalker".

Oh, and what's that drawn on his hand there. let me get my gl***es, that's right it's a Pentagram .

Do you think he was using it in a "Christian" way ? Give me a break.

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-12/67029778.jpg

Maybe he got it off the hot door knob trying to open.:eek:
Thees Occult relics are nothing more than Joseph Smith jr. proving his ego.
"Look guys, I can still fool them." is what Joseph Smith jr, is saying with these symbles.
Just like the word adieu in the book of mormon, just one of many tricks jo played on us.

James Banta
09-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Maybe he got it off the hot door knob trying to open.:eek:
Thees Occult relics are nothing more than Joseph Smith jr. proving his ego.
"Look guys, I can still fool them." is what Joseph Smith jr, is saying with these symbles.
Just like the word adieu in the book of mormon, just one of many tricks jo played on us.

We don't want to even appear to be dishonest here. So let's not take the usage of these symbols seen today and ascribe that usage on the peoples of the past.. Men change, God does not.. So let all Christian do as we are commanded and "TAKE UP OUR CROSS, AND FOLLOW JESUS". The cross is our symbol lets cling to that as we lift up our Lord and allow Him to draw all people to Himself.. IHS jim

alanmolstad
02-10-2014, 02:31 PM
as for the eternal state of joe Smith?.....

The more I see what Joe was up to, the more I become convinced that he is burning.....