PDA

View Full Version : PaPa Goes Over The Line - Killing!

Apologette
10-05-2012, 08:19 AM
edited for style

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
I asked Papa to stop using my personal name in his posts. This is a form of cyber stalking since I have never given him my name or given him persmission to post any personal information about me. Ask yourselves, what's his purpose in doing so. Cyber intimidation of a woman - he's also done a very similar thing over on CARM and here. It's his pattern!

And what does Papa say? Read it for yourself:

Originally Posted by Pa Pa:
No we won't come kill you as you did JS.

See how Papa mentions killing? I couldn't believe my eyes! And then accuses me of killing his false prophet. This is entirely over the line and I think it pretty much demonstrates that this site is no longer being monitored. I reported this statement to my husband, by the way, who doesn't threaten women or tolerate men who do.
This is not the first time or anywhere that I have reminded you guys that here is America that a Christian mob killed Joseph Smith...I cannot count the number of times you have told me he got what he deserved. Yes you do what to kill us...if it were still 1844 in the Midwest you would...you are just more bound by law today...in fact you are still a part of the mob who killed many Mormons, you are just using a different weapon, and multipule names and account to do it. You are just angry that I am willing to fight back while you are trying to kill me and my faith. I do not fear, I do not like you and I never will...which name would you like today?

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 08:36 AM
I asked Papa to stop using my personal name in his posts. This is a form of cyber stalking since I have never given him my name or given him persmission to post any personal information about me. Ask yourselves, what's his purpose in doing so. Cyber intimidation of a woman - he's also done a very similar thing over on CARM and here. It's his pattern!

And what does Papa say? Read it for yourself:

Originally Posted by Pa Pa:
No we won't come kill you as you did JS.

Ask yourselves, exactly who are the WE who aren't going to come and kill me? Are the other Mormons on this site to be considered part of the WE? Which Mormon here do not agree with that type of statement? This is serious stuff folks. Very serious.

See how Papa brings up killing? I couldn't believe my eyes! Nobody ever mentioned the word "kill" until he did. Why would he do that? And then accuses me of killing his false prophet. This is entirely over the ethical and moral line and I think it pretty much demonstrates that this site is no longer being monitored. I reported this statement to my husband, by the way, who doesn't threaten women or tolerate men who do.

I am not using your name, I just know it Carol...check your Facebook. I have not spoken to you are about you since I broke my back on May 21th...I care nothing about you. I know where you post and who you are...my word you cannot even define a stalker.

Apologette
10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 08:41 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:11 AM
edited for style

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 09:19 AM
You made it a very personal statement "we will not come kill you." I don't like you, but I would never make a threatening statement like you did or engage in such disgusting innuendo. Ask youself, what if some man made a statement like t hat to your wife. How would you react? I don't care whether you believe that a Voo Doo doll is your god - but I do care when you make statements about killing. And you better fear God - because one day you're going to answer for your apostasy.
Even you are smart enough to get my point...ow what "we won't come kill you". But as usual you want to control each debate and tell all parties what they should think. Go back to CARM or FAIR...no one here has any need for you or your personal attacks.

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 09:20 AM
As far as Joseph Smith goes - he reaped exactly what he had sown - death and destruction.

Told you everyone...just sad you were not there to help kill him?

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:20 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:22 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:24 AM
edited for style

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Who gave you permisson to go to my Facebook page. That is a sign of cyber stalking. Thanks for the evidence.

When you posted as a follower at CARM you gave out this information...when you created multiple accounts to get around rules on CARM and here and FAIR and the numbers of years I have been around you tell people who and where you are...as I said other than the last fees days I have not spoken to you anywhere. Get over yourself...you don't matter to anyone but God to seek you out. I just hope someday he does...because right now you are lost. Would you like my addresses and phone number to file a complaint of this crime you are accusing me?

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 09:28 AM
What? No Back UP?

Come of down where...crazy lady?

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:31 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:46 AM
edited for style

Apologette
10-05-2012, 09:53 AM
edited for style

Sir
10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
And I'm far from crazy.

I actually agree with Apologette here!

:p:p

RealFakeHair
10-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I actually agree with Apologette here!

:p:p

Sir, and PaPa, in a nice kind way, Please..... If you know what I am trying to say?

Pa Pa
10-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Sir, and PaPa, in a nice kind way, Please..... If you know what I am trying to say?

No I am nuts...just tell me.

alanmolstad
10-07-2012, 05:43 AM
It is against the rules for this forum to "aim" a topic at only one member of the forum.

You can address posts to a member, but not a whole topic by name...

Apologette, you may not have known this, but that does not matter.
I think you should go back and read the rules so that you know better not to do this.

(I placed SIR on my IGNORE list for doing this...)

Apologette
10-07-2012, 07:41 AM
edited for style

Sir
10-07-2012, 11:49 AM
How do those new garments fit, Alan? Comfy?

In other words, if a christian requests that another act more Chritslike in their attempt at bringin Mormons to Jesus, that 'christian' that is a poor witness of jesus will start attacking the other christian and claiming he is simple now a Mormon himself.

That is the rotten fruits of apologettes false christianity.

Pa Pa
10-07-2012, 11:52 AM
How do those new garments fit, Alan? Comfy?

Why are you a "woman" asking a man how his underware fit?

Pa Pa
10-07-2012, 11:54 AM
In other words, if a christian requests that another act more Chritslike in their attempt at bringin Mormons to Jesus, that 'christian' that is a poor witness of jesus will start attacking the other christian and claiming he is simple now a Mormon himself.

That is the rotten fruits of apologettes false christianity.

She is a hoot! :eek:

James Banta
10-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Why are you a "woman" asking a man how his underware fit?

I am going right ti the specific wording used here.. You are the ONLY one to bring up underwear.. Stop it! IHS jim

Sir
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I am going right ti the specific wording used here.. You are the ONLY one to bring up underwear.. Stop it! IHS jim

Don't play obtuse.

Apologette asked Alan how his garments fit, which was a reference to Alan supposedly becoming Mormon since he wasn't towing the anti-mormon line of argument.

Knowing that garments ar ethe under-clothing of many LDS, she was making a reference to underwear.

So Papa was not the "only one to bring up underwear", no matter how hard you want to spin it to make yourself an offender for the word.

Relax.

James Banta
10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Don't play obtuse.

Apologette asked Alan how his garments fit, which was a reference to Alan supposedly becoming Mormon since he wasn't towing the anti-mormon line of argument.

Knowing that garments ar ethe under-clothing of many LDS, she was making a reference to underwear.

So Papa was not the "only one to bring up underwear", no matter how hard you want to spin it to make yourself an offender for the word.

Relax.

Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite. Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did.. That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. Calm down now and allow Alan to state his own case in the matter.. IHS jim

Sir
10-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite.

Saying "underwear" is "disgusting"? Buwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

By the way, it was PaPa, not me, who mentioned underwear.

You really have such a hard time keeping up in posts when your so busy pontificating on the silliest of things and pounding your chest with righteous indignation.

Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did..

No, I don't even care. I just found it funny that you got sensative about someo using the term "underwear" LOL

That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. IHS jim

Wait....really? Are you....serious? Buwahahahahaha......

I wonder what you think about critics of Mormonism that call garments "Magic undies"!!!!!! They must be in a religion that is beyond hateful in teaching "it's" [:)] member to be......

Ahaha....James, if you weren't so funny I would be so sad for you. Really, man, a grown adult such as you can be so whiney and naieve and petty and childish.

James Banta
10-08-2012, 08:23 AM

You really have such a hard time keeping up in posts when your so busy pontificating on the silliest of things and pounding your chest with righteous indignation.

No, I don't even care. I just found it funny that you got sensative about someo using the term "underwear" LOL

I wonder what you think about critics of Mormonism that call garments "Magic undies"!!!!!! They must be in a religion that is beyond hateful in teaching "it's" [:)] member to be......

Ahaha....James, if you weren't so funny I would be so sad for you. Really, man, a grown adult such as you can be so whiney and naieve and petty and childish.

If you were so hateful in laughing at what I find disturbing then maybe I would have a drop or two of respect for you.. As you are you are disgusting.. I saw you defend this statements and you were the only one who stepped forward to challenge my statements therefore you received the wrath of my words.. You are the one that is crying about your spiritually protective cloth being scorned.. You are the one making a big deal about it.. Christian look to their Lord as their shield (Psalm 7:10). We ask nor do we seek a talisman to replace Him as such, mormons however do. That is not funny at all it is sad that a piece of cloth could subs***ute for the Lord of Glory in such an important matter.. Mormonism isn't funny, it's sad, and very destructive of a real relationship with God.. IHS jim

Apologette
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM

The word is "naive," and as Jim has proven time and again he is not naive, but is very knowledgeable regarding Mormonism....a real wealth of information. May God bless him in his ministry, and may the Lord protect him from the firey darts of the Enemy.

Sir
10-08-2012, 11:11 AM
If you were so hateful in laughing at what I find disturbing then maybe I would have a drop or two of respect for you..

You are whining about underwear, dude!! You call that hateful and disgusting. I can only laugh that a guy of your experience in life can be so childish and petty in your attacks on others.

That's what's funny.

As you are you are disgusting..

Thanks. But some one who has committed adultry on his wife telling me I am disgusting for mentioning underwear is quite....laughable.

I consider the source and it means nothing to me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I saw you defend this statements and you were the only one who stepped forward to challenge my statements therefore you received the wrath of my words.. You are the one that is crying about your spiritually protective cloth being scorned.. You are the one making a big deal about it.. Christian look to their Lord as their shield (Psalm 7:10). We ask nor do we seek a talisman to replace Him as such, mormons however do. That is not funny at all it is sad that a piece of cloth could subs***ute for the Lord of Glory in such an important matter.. Mormonism isn't funny, it's sad, and very destructive of a real relationship with God.. IHS jim

Actually, I didn't make a big deal about it. Apologette brought up the mormon garments. Papa wondered why she was talking about another man's underwear. You got all agitated because someone said "underwear".

I simply laugh at all of it, and especially you. :)

James Banta
10-08-2012, 03:22 PM
You are whining about underwear, dude!! You call that hateful and disgusting. I can only laugh that a guy of your experience in life can be so childish and petty in your attacks on others.

That's what's funny.

Thanks. But some one who has committed adultry on his wife telling me I am disgusting for mentioning underwear is quite....laughable.

I consider the source and it means nothing to me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually, I didn't make a big deal about it. Apologette brought up the mormon garments. Papa wondered why she was talking about another man's underwear. You got all agitated because someone said "underwear".

I simply laugh at all of it, and especially you. :)

And I feel sorry for you that you put any faith in the spiritual protection of cloth over the Blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim

Sir
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM
And I feel sorry for you that you put any faith in the spiritual protection of cloth over the Blood of the Lamb.. IHS jim

I feel sorry for you that you don't ever seem to know what you are talking about.

Pa Pa
10-08-2012, 07:50 PM

Garmies...as stated, but to her credit edited. And Jim don't ever tell me to "stop it"...bad form. :eek:

James Banta
10-10-2012, 10:56 AM
I feel sorry for you that you don't ever seem to know what you are talking about.

Then start feeling sorry for yourself.. I wasn't saying that your garments can stop a bullet or a knife. I clearly said only that which you received in the initiatory work in the temple.. You wouldn't allow me to just say that without dragging that which you claim to be so sacred through the mud But here goes. As the garments as placed on the new initiate they are told:

Garment given to Adam when he was found naked in the Garden of Eden, and is called the Garment of the Holy Priesthood. Inasmuch as you do not defile it, but are true and faithful to your covenants, it will be a shield and a protection to you against the power of the destroyer until you have finished your work on the earth (washing and anointing session on January 18, 2005 in a temple in Utah).

Too bad I seem to know more even about your sacred ceremonies than you and "active" mormon does. It would be better for you if you either learned what your church teaches or stopped lying about what you really do know. Either way you should know the truth when you see it.. You don't seem to be able to do that.. It much easier to try to make fun of the real knowledge than to develop some of your own.. IHS jim

James Banta
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Garmies...as stated, but to her credit edited. And Jim don't ever tell me to "stop it"...bad form. :eek:

Sorry you don't like my form but you can STOP!! you bad behavior any time and watch me STOP telling you to SOPT IT... It is bad form to correct small typos.. We all make them so read past the small Stuff and STOP your bad form.. IHS jim

Libby
10-10-2012, 11:30 AM

James loves to try and boss people around. He has tried this on me, numerous times.

Sir
10-10-2012, 02:30 PM
James loves to try and boss people around. He has tried this on me, numerous times.

Yes, he gets on others for acting like they are the moderator here, but then he tells people when they should post, when they should leave, etc. He tries to speak for others here.

I wonder if he does that to Valerie. I remember the last time he tried speaking for her here she came back and yelled at him on this forum. It was pretty funny! :p

alanmolstad
10-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Apologette was not near as disgusting as you.. In calling these garments instead of UNDERWEAR as you did she was being polite. Yes she was pointing out that Alan is being so accepting as to appear to have become one of you. Unless you feel it is insulting to be LDS she was not saying anything that should have got your back up, but I guess your are so sensitive that she did.. That shows just how hateful mormonism teaches it's members to be.. Calm down now and allow Alan to state his own case in the matter.. IHS jim
Im on the road so i can not stop to deal with this stuff...other than to suggest that everyone should talk less about each other in such a highly personal manner

Sir
10-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Im on the road so i can not stop to deal with this stuff...

Then don't.

http://www.thebluevinecollective.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/easy-****on.jpg

alanmolstad
03-06-2015, 09:34 AM
I would post more on this topic....but it seems most of the people in this discussion got their ****s BANNED.....

and if you have a look at the conversation, the BANNING of members if it was anything, it was overdue....