PDA

View Full Version : Let's Discuss Mormonism, NOT John Calvin

Apologette
06-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Is it just me, or is every thread turned into some kind of rant against John Calvin? Very bizarre if you ask me. As far as I'm concerned, John Calvin could have never been born, and Christianity would still be thriving. The obsession with Calvin is simply a red herring - because the Mormons don't want to discuss their real savior and god, Joe Smith.

You see, they believe that without Joe Smith there would be NO salvation for anybody. Smith was greater than Christ since his church will never perish from the face of the earth, and he's up in outer space mingling with the gods (and goddesses, I'm sure), being an advocate for all his followers. The vulgar lifestyle of Joe Smith, a sexual predator, is kept secret even from Mormons. When many find out the truth about him via the internet, they leave the cult.

If anyone out there is thinking about joining the Mormon cult, read up on its founder first:

http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph-Smith-was-a-Pedophile-Mormon-sources.

Now, as most Mormons know, Joe Smith bragged that he'd be god to the Mormons and if they didn't like it they could lump it. Hearing that would make most men with any intestinal forti-tude avoid Mormonism like a plague. But the Mormons bend over backwards to accommodate Smith and make excuses for him. As I pointed out, these are the men who have no problem with handing over their wives to Smith! This is what we're dealing with.

So, why not try to pick on John Calvin or anybody else - anything, just so they don't have to mentally deal with Joe Smith's lifestyle and claims. You can eliminate John Calvin from history, and we'd still have the Gospel of Christ. You can't eliminate Joe Smith from Mormonism, because then you might have some men and women who can think and act freely.

Sir
06-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Is it just me, or is every thread turned into some kind of rant against John Calvin? Very bizarre if you ask me. As far as I'm concerned, John Calvin could have never been born, and Christianity would still be thriving. The obsession with Calvin is simply a red herring - because the Mormons don't want to discuss their real savior and god, Joe Smith.

You see, they believe that without Joe Smith there would be NO salvation for anybody. Smith was greater than Christ since his church will never perish from the face of the earth, and he's up in outer space mingling with the gods (and goddesses, I'm sure), being an advocate for all his followers. The vulgar lifestyle of Joe Smith, a sexual predator, is kept secret even from Mormons. When many find out the truth about him via the internet, they leave the cult.

If anyone out there is thinking about joining the Mormon cult, read up on its founder first:

http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph-Smith-was-a-Pedophile-Mormon-sources.

Now, as most Mormons know, Joe Smith bragged that he'd be god to the Mormons and if they didn't like it they could lump it. Hearing that would make most men with any intestinal forti-tude avoid Mormonism like a plague. But the Mormons bend over backwards to accommodate Smith and make excuses for him. As I pointed out, these are the men who have no problem with handing over their wives to Smith! This is what we're dealing with.

So, why not try to pick on John Calvin or anybody else - anything, just so they don't have to mentally deal with Joe Smith's lifestyle and claims. You can eliminate John Calvin from history, and we'd still have the Gospel of Christ. You can't eliminate Joe Smith from Mormonism, because then you might have some men and women who can think and act freely.

You're a one hitpiece wonder.

CARM must be getting boring for you.

By the way, why do you call LDS people "delusional *******s" and "lying pieces of (fill in)", and then expect LDS to run to your brand of Christianity?

Billyray
06-18-2013, 06:54 PM

By the way, why do you call LDS people "delusional *******s" and "lying pieces of (fill in)", and then expect LDS to run to your brand of Christianity?
Because you guys lie and you are deluded in your beliefs. Why should you leave Mormonism? Because it is a false religion that follows a false god.

Apologette
06-18-2013, 07:00 PM

Tell us, would you have handed over your wife to Joseph Smith had he asked you for her? Or maybe your daughter?

Sir
06-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Because you guys lie and you are deluded in your beliefs.

Yeah, that's your latest drum to beat I have noticed.

That makes 2 fringe-evangelical-anti-Mormons that support the "Jesus method" of witnessing by calling people delusional *******s and lying pieces of (fill in).

Billyray
06-18-2013, 07:39 PM
What I said was absolutely true.

Sir
06-18-2013, 07:43 PM
What I said was absolutely true.

Compelling.

No different than any Nazi saying that "everything I said about Jews is true".

No different than any KKK saying that "everything I said about blacks is true".

LOL....many times big.otry blinds the big.oted into thinking that their big.oted views are absolute truths.

Not surprised.

Billyray
06-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Compelling.

Yet you ignore what I have said despite it being true. You are truly blind.

Sir
06-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Yet you ignore what I have said despite it being true. You are truly blind.

Yep.

Just like you ignored the rest of my post where you are shown to be no different than a Nazi or a KKK.

Truly blind you are indeed.

Billyray
06-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Yep.
Are you agreeing with me that you are blind to the truth?

Billyray
06-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Just like you ignored the rest of my post where you are shown to be no different than a Nazi or a KKK.

Again another lie. You are on a roll.

Sir
06-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Again another lie. You are on a roll.

Let's see.

You quoted my post, but you deleted all of my comments referring to Nazi and KKK. You didn't respond to them either.

So, yes, you ignored them....obviously.

That you need to beat your drum and claim I lied is fine. Do what you need to do. :)

Billyray
06-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Let's see.

You quoted my post, but you deleted all of my comments referring to Nazi and KKK. You didn't respond to them either.

So, yes, you ignored them....obviously.

That you need to beat your drum and claim I lied is fine. Do what you need to do. :)
I didn't ignore what you said rather I told you that it was another lie, just another among the many.

Billyray
06-18-2013, 09:55 PM
No different than any Nazi saying that "everything I said about Jews is true".

Did the Nazis tell the truth about the Jews? Is this really a true statement?

James Banta
06-19-2013, 07:58 AM

By the way, why do you call LDS people "delusional ********" and "lying pieces of ****", and then expect LDS to run to your brand of Christianity?

Just where did Apologette say such a thing? That isn't they kind of talk a Christian uses. I have not seen it from her, but instead only from you.. Knock it off! IHS jim

Apologette
06-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Just where did Apologette say such a thing? That isn't they kind of talk a Christian uses. I have not seen it from her, but instead only from you.. Knock it off! IHS jim

Some people can't handle the truth. Only the Holy Spirit can change their minds.

Apologette
06-19-2013, 08:56 AM

That makes 2 fringe-evangelical-anti-Mormons that support the "Jesus method" of witnessing by calling people delusional *******s and lying pieces of (fill in).

I guess we hit a sore point guys - notice how quickly the Mormon lapses into bad language - and after all those temple rites!!

nrajeffreturns
06-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Is it just me, or is every thread turned into some kind of rant against John Calvin?
It's just you.

Sir
06-19-2013, 10:36 AM

(click on the picture to see it bigger):

or you can click HERE (http://forums.carm.org/vbb/member.php?67-armoredyak&tab=visitor_messaging&page=22#visitor_messaging) and scroll halfway down the page.

Some people can't handle the truth. Only the Holy Spirit can change their minds.

Well, we'll see if James will change his mind after seeing the truth. :)

I guess we hit a sore point guys - notice how quickly the Mormon lapses into bad language - and after all those temple rites!!

Funny you criticize a Mormon for "lapsing into bad language" when the Mormon was simply quoting YOU!

Boom!

James Banta
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM

or you can click HERE (http://forums.carm.org/vbb/member.php?67-armoredyak&tab=visitor_messaging&page=22#visitor_messaging) and scroll halfway down the page.

Funny you criticize a Mormon for "lapsing into bad language" when the Mormon was simply quoting YOU!

Boom!

I would have banned both of you.. She waSN'T RIGHT NEITHER ARE YOU.. Obey the rules now of leave.. This MEANS YOU TOO Apologette, there is no witness is that kind of talk.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
But Jim, if you ban her and Billy for things they have said, won't the forum start to die again due to dwindling numbers?

Sir
06-19-2013, 10:52 AM
I would have banned both of you..

Good to know, Junior Moderator Buddy

She waSN'T RIGHT NEITHER ARE YOU..

True. I shouldn't have stooped to the level of a professed "Christian" and use her "Christian" words to make a point.

Obey the rules now of leave..

Which rules?

You know, this board has a rule about calling posters liars and telling them they lie, but I don't think anyone really cares that billyray has been beating that drum in almost all his recent posts.

Are you going to go tell him to stop, Junior Moderator Buddy?

This MEANS YOU TOO Apologette, there is no witness is that kind of talk.. IHS jim

I don't think she will respond to that here. ;)

Sir
06-19-2013, 10:54 AM
But Jim, if you ban her and Billy for things they have said, won't the forum start to die again due to dwindling numbers?

That would leave.....RealFakeHair...as the only other anti-LDS poster besides James.

So I would say the forum, while there are about 5 of us posting at all anymore, is still pretty much a graveyard.

A few months ago they were rejoicing because they claimed new life was breathed into it, but nothing happened except a few more posters LEFT.

LOL

James Banta
06-19-2013, 11:05 AM
[Sir;145983]Good to know, Junior Moderator Buddy

I am just restating Jill's rules. am I not in total agreement with what she has already said? Nope that is her rules.. Let's obey them..

True. I shouldn't have stooped to the level of a professed "Christian" and use her "Christian" words to make a point.

Then join me in keeping this civil..

Which rules?

You know, this board has a rule about calling posters liars and telling them they lie, but I don't think anyone really cares that billyray has been beating that drum in almost all his recent posts.

Are you going to go tell him to stop, Junior Moderator Buddy?

Just like I am asking you.. Have the curtsey to follow the rules our host has asked us to follow.. Billy was wrong in doing so you are wrong is doing so.. Lets just stop it..

I don't think she will respond to that here.

Don't you think we should? She has stated the rules and pays all the bills.. The least we can do is try to be civil.. That is all Jill asks.. So lets do it.. I am asking you to agree with me, or even for your respect. I ask only for all of us to show the curtsey to each other that Jill has asked us to show.. So obey the RULES Or leave. All of you, Apologette, Billy, sir, and Jeff.. Ans anyone else that wishes to post here.. No donnybrooks please.. IHS jim

Apologette
01-26-2015, 06:23 PM

Boom!

Well, Sir, the link demonstrates nothing - I'm not even on that page. And you Sir/Apollos/Siri, have been demonstrated once again to be a liar! Do you get some kind of thrill doing these kind of things? Get a life!

[B]As far as the Mormon inability to look objectively at any co-cultist regardless of the facts, you'll notice I said "fill in" the blank. Did you?

As far as your supposed "screen shot" is concerned, prove that was posted on CARM. You can't because it's not there. Just like you posted messages from another Christian on CARM the other day in your attempt to prove that a magic glitch allowed you on to their message site (when the truth is you were posting as another person and had been befriended by that Christian deceptively under your false name) - anything can be photo chopped. Especially if you have the equipment to do it.

You lack moral integrity. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Apologette
01-26-2015, 06:30 PM
I would have banned both of you.. She waSN'T RIGHT NEITHER ARE YOU.. Obey the rules now of leave.. This MEANS YOU TOO Apologette, there is no witness is that kind of talk.. IHS jim

What do you mean I wasn't right? I didn't post anything of the sort!

Walter Martin
01-28-2015, 10:22 PM
[B]As far as the Mormon inability to look objectively at any co-cultist regardless of the facts, you'll notice I said "fill in" the blank. Did you?

What do you mean I wasn't right? I didn't post anything of the sort!

Amazing!

In one post you ADMIT to saying it, then in the next you DENY saying it.

It must be hard to be such a deceiver and a liar. You can't even keep your lies straight.

Oh what a tangled web you weave, now that you are trying to deceive.

Apologette
01-28-2015, 10:42 PM
Amazing!

In one post you ADMIT to saying it, then in the next you DENY saying it.

It must be hard to be such a deceiver and a liar. You can't even keep your lies straight.

Oh what a tangled web you weave, now that you are trying to deceive.

I see no evidence on the link you provided that I called Mormons "deceived *******s." In any case the word does not appear. It's a fill in. This was four years ago, and if I said it, so what? I have no recall of that conversation with yak, but if it did occur, what business is it of yours? Why were you creeping around like some low life in another person's Visitor Messages anyway? Have you ever used the word "*******?" How about worse? Maybe the F word? Aren't you being a hypocrite? As far as Mormons defending other Mormons in the brotherhood even if they are "pieces of ****," that's absolutely true. See how Erundur here defends you. If the words **** and *******s offend your over sensitive ears, sorry. I withdraw the statements, if I ever made them and apologize for any offensive language. However, I think you are incredibly hypocritical when you consider the language that Mormons have used in their attacks on me? Have you called them out on it? To call a person senile and demented because they are 70 demonstrates something very strange and MEAN in your personal makeup. Do you know a lot of 70 year old people who are senile? How old are you? What is your name? Where do you live? What ward do you attend? Why do you think you can publicly post information about me and not reveal the same facts about yourself? Is that the way you live out the "endowment" covenants you have made? How about your TR - are you treating me with integrity? Now, leave me alone Apollos - and abide by what you promised me when we communicated on CARM. Do you recall? I gave you my apologetic email if you wish to discuss this further. Now, I'm asking that you leave me alone.

alanmolstad
01-29-2015, 12:46 PM
the wheels of justice....

theway
01-29-2015, 09:03 PM
the wheels of justice....
What am I, Chopped liver? Am I not considered a threat to LDS Critics and AntiMormons?

I get no respect, I demand that I be banned also!