PDA

View Full Version : It is so much easier

James Banta
11-03-2013, 08:11 AM
It is so much easier to call others names, and their statements incoherent than to see them as your equals with thoughts and beliefs that are as strong and logical as your own EXCEPT one thing.. the Christian doctrine is based on Biblical truth while mormon doctrine is base on what a self appointed prophet teaches.. But why look for a real answers when you can dismiss all questions even without reading them because they come from one of us that have studied mormonism and know these changes to scripture or word from men that contradict the Bible are considered more accurate than anything Biblical we can show you.. Good work taking the wide and easy road.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns
11-04-2013, 06:02 PM
It is so much easier to call others names, and their statements incoherent ...

...and that's why you resort to doing those things so frequently, right? :)

James Banta
11-05-2013, 08:55 AM
...and that's why you resort to doing those things so frequently, right? :)

Sure I have done some name calling. But I repented and even ask forgiveness of those I misused.. Lets all turn over a new leaf and use some common courtesy, if not respect.

I have had my posts called incoherent, but you seem to be able to follow my meaning. I wished sir had the ability you have to do that.. But then he may be using his disability to understand as a shield to protect himself from facing the truth an honest answer would force.. Yes most of my questions are loaded.. They are asked to get the reader to see that their position is not supported in the Bible. Are they different than the questions mormons ask us? They are loaded, are they not? Don't you already know the answers before we respond? Yet the question I see from mormons are easily answered in the scripture. That is something that the LDS just don't have.. BIBLICAL SUPPORT for their doctrinal teachings.. Are my questions and statements incoherent? Yes, to those that are perishing (1 Corinthians 1:18).. We answer your questions, you avoid ours calling them incoherent or foolish.. IHS jim

Sir
11-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Sure I have done some name calling. But I repented and even ask forgiveness of those I misused.. Lets all turn over a new leaf and use some common courtesy, if not respect.

Awwww, good for you!

I wished sir had the ability you have to do that.. But then he may be using his disability to understand

Common courtesy and respect means bringing me into your discussion and claiming I have a disability because I choose not to try and understand your rambling and incoherent posts?

LOL

Your new leaf is already rotten. But thanks for always thinking of me. Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.

RealFakeHair
11-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Awwww, good for you!

Common courtesy and respect means bringing me into your discussion and claiming I have a disability because I choose not to try and understand your rambling and incoherent posts?

LOL

Your new leaf is already rotten. But thanks for always thinking of me. Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.

No one ever accused me of being incoherent, but in times past I used to be smarter than I am now, but I do keep up with appearance. I haven't saved in three days, but my skin doesn't itch so in a way it doesn't seem like four days since I took a bath, but you couldn't tell I bet?

Billyray
11-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.
But you don't want to discuss Mormonism. Why do you continue to post here?

Sir
11-05-2013, 11:19 PM

Well, obviously, because people like you and James keep posting about me or to me.

Once again, proof that you guys thrive on LDS being here or else you would get bored and the forum would die.

You need us.

Carry on.

:)

Billyray
11-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Well, obviously, because people like you and James keep posting about me or to me.

I am not asking you about what Jim or I do rather I am asking why YOU keep posting here since you don't want to discuss Mormonism.

James Banta
11-06-2013, 09:11 AM
I am not asking you about what Jim or I do rather I am asking why YOU keep posting here since you don't want to discuss Mormonism.

What do you think Billy? Is it against some rule to post about our perception of the kind of faith sir projects? Is it proper to discuss his former posts as an example of the twists and tuns that make up modern mormonism? I think it is.. He will never understand what I am writing anyway. To him my posts are incoherent.. IHS jim

Sir
11-06-2013, 09:58 AM

I answered your question. You are just blind to it. Here it is again. I post here because you and James seem to want me to by bringing me up and asking me questions to answer.

What do you think Billy? Is it against some rule to post about our perception of the kind of faith sir projects? Is it proper to discuss his former posts as an example of the twists and tuns that make up modern mormonism? I think it is.. He will never understand what I am writing anyway. To him my posts are incoherent.. IHS jim

Billy, James' complaint is that my posts actually do speak to "modern mormonism". *shrug* Make up your minds ye cultists of the Anti-LDS cult. Figure out what argument you're going to make before making it.

And James, your posts aren't always incoherent. Some of them are simply whiney, like this one above. Seriously, you could tone down the protestations and whineyness. :)

Billyray
11-06-2013, 02:44 PM
. . .I post here because you and James seem to want me to by bringing me up and asking me questions to answer.

I don't care if you post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir
11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't care if you post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Yes, you care.

That's why you continue, even now, to ask me questions, so I will talk to you. So....you're welcome. :)

Billyray
11-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Yes, you care.

No I don't care if you continue to post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir
11-06-2013, 06:02 PM
No I don't care if you continue to post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

You're in denial.

Hence you keep asking questions of me.

You apparently are lonely and are in need of attention.

So once again....you're welcome.

Billyray
11-06-2013, 07:46 PM
You're in denial.

Hence you keep asking questions of me.

You apparently are lonely and are in need of attention.

So once again....you're welcome.

You seem to be unable to answer my question. Here it is again for you.

You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir
11-06-2013, 08:47 PM

You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

http://www.aribrownest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/spinning-merry-go-round-panning.jpg

Billyray
11-06-2013, 09:11 PM
http://www.aribrownest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/spinning-merry-go-round-panning.jpg
Are you having a hard time answering my question?

Billyray
11-06-2013, 09:12 PM
You're in denial.

Tell me exactly what I am in denial about.

Sir
11-06-2013, 09:14 PM

Billyray
11-06-2013, 09:20 PM

I see that you are not up to answering my question. Do you think that you are helping the LDS cause by refusing to even try to support your beliefs? If I was a lurker it would prove to me that you have absolutely no good defense for your beliefs.

Sir
11-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Tell me exactly what I am in denial about.

Sir
11-06-2013, 10:10 PM

I see that you are not up to answering my question. Do you think that you are helping the LDS cause by refusing to even try to support your beliefs? If I was a lurker it would prove to me that you have absolutely no good defense for your beliefs.

http://www.themotherco.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Predators.jpg

Billyray
11-07-2013, 04:55 PM

Billyray
11-07-2013, 04:56 PM

Sir
11-07-2013, 05:17 PM

http://smilekiddo.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/zipline_merry-go-round.jpg

James Banta
11-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Yes just like LDS Sunday School, and even sacrament meeting.. The same things are spoken again and again and you get nowhere.. The Bible is the same scripture again and again but |I never get tired of it's message.. It's far more than going around and around, God has something there for us every time, even if it's "just" the "old old story of Jesus and His love".. That story will be my praise to Him for as long as He deserves praise.. I guess you have never heard that before.. It is from an old Christian hymn.. Anyway, if God's word bores you, God help you! IHS jim

Sir
11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes just like LDS Sunday School, and even sacrament meeting.. The same things are spoken again and again and you get nowhere.. The Bible is the same scripture again and again but |I never get tired of it's message.. It's far more than going around and around, God has something there for us every time, even if it's "just" the "old old story of Jesus and His love".. That story will be my praise to Him for as long as He deserves praise.. I guess you have never heard that before.. It is from an old Christian hymn.. Anyway, if God's word bores you, God help you! IHS jim

I didn't realize billyray was your God.

James Banta
11-07-2013, 06:55 PM

Wild hair alert.. This poster is pulling wild statements out of the air that have no meaning or establishment in fact.. His words are pure foolishness.. Billy has received the same word from the Bible as I have. We agree, but where you came up with this proves your deceitful heart can convince you of anything.. IHS jim

Billyray
11-07-2013, 08:02 PM
http://smilekiddo.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/zipline_merry-go-round.jpg
When people visit this board they see that you are incapable of defending Mormonism.

Billyray
11-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Jim doesn't believe that so now in addition to you not being able to defend Mormonism you are now making stuff up that is not true. Hardly a good thing for promoting the truthfulness of Mormonism--but you can't seem to even notice this. So go ahead and keep doing what you are doing.

nrajeffreturns
11-07-2013, 08:32 PM

I think the colorful pictures of the merry go round are among the most productive posts in the forum! :)

Billyray
11-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I think the colorful pictures of the merry go round are among the most productive posts in the forum! :)

It is a really nice picture but it shows that Sir has absolutely no interest in trying to defend what he believes couple this with the fact that he would like to see this board shut down. Given these two fact I asked him why on earth he continues to post here.

Sir
11-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Wild hair alert.. This poster is pulling wild statements out of the air that have no meaning or establishment in fact.. His words are pure foolishness.. Billy has received the same word from the Bible as I have. We agree, but where you came up with this proves your deceitful heart can convince you of anything.. IHS jim

Sorry. I forgot that you do not understand posts well and need them explained.

My posts about the merry-go-round are in reference to billyray and his incessant repe***ion of the same posts. Hence my replies.

You seem to equate my posts about merry-go-rounds with the word of God, thus my satirical point that you must think billyray is your God.

You're welcome for the remediation.

Sir
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
It is a really nice picture but it shows that Sir has absolutely no interest in trying to defend what he believes couple this with the fact that he would like to see this board shut down. Given these two fact I asked him why on earth he continues to post here.

1. No interest in discussing WITH YOU. (while I made that clear several times, you seem to haven't understood. That or you are simply wining because you need someone to play with you).

2. While I wouldn't care if the board shuts down, it was Novato that wished for the death of this forum. I simply have pointed out that without LDS here this board would die. Apparently I am pretty close in my ***essment, considering one of the only 3 posters posting here is you and you only seem to want to talk about me, a LDS.

3. You seem awfully concerned about my posting intentions. Once again proving me right.

James Banta
11-08-2013, 08:28 AM
1. No interest in discussing WITH YOU. (while I made that clear several times, you seem to haven't understood. That or you are simply wining because you need someone to play with you).

2. While I wouldn't care if the board shuts down, it was Novato that wished for the death of this forum. I simply have pointed out that without LDS here this board would die. Apparently I am pretty close in my ***essment, considering one of the only 3 posters posting here is you and you only seem to want to talk about me, a LDS.

3. You seem awfully concerned about my posting intentions. Once again proving me right.

I am so sorry to hear this.. Someone is standing over you with a gun making you post here.. That is terrible.. It must be someone who refuses to allow this forum to die.

I want you to look at the list of channels that are part of WM.. Many of them hardly ever get a single post. And yet they stay on the forum. Why aren't they dead? \because they are part of the kingdom of the cults and worthy of discussion.. It isn't up to you, or Novato to say whether the forum will live or die. You may post at your will, you may leave anytime you wish but your will, Novato's will will not determine if or when this forum ends..

The Christian posters here can discuss mormonism and the conduct of mormons with or without your input.. We have done so before and can do it again.. You may stay or go; that is your decision.. Just as you have the power to post or not, we have the power to discuss our thoughts and feelings with or without you.. That would mean that the forum will continue as long as it's owners see the need.. Neither Novato, you, or I own this site.. IHS jim

Sir
11-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I am so sorry to hear this.. Someone is standing over you with a gun making you post here.. That is terrible.. It must be someone who refuses to allow this forum to die.

I want you to look at the list of channels that are part of WM.. Many of them hardly ever get a single post. And yet they stay on the forum. Why aren't they dead? \because they are part of the kingdom of the cults and worthy of discussion.. It isn't up to you, or Novato to say whether the forum will live or die. You may post at your will, you may leave anytime you wish but your will, Novato's will will not determine if or when this forum ends..

The Christian posters here can discuss mormonism and the conduct of mormons with or without your input.. We have done so before and can do it again.. You may stay or go; that is your decision.. Just as you have the power to post or not, we have the power to discuss our thoughts and feelings with or without you.. That would mean that the forum will continue as long as it's owners see the need.. Neither Novato, you, or I own this site.. IHS jim

Wow. Don't you get tired of saying the same inane things?

James Banta
11-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Wow. Don't you get tired of saying the same inane things?

Are they inane? You haven't shown that.. Yes I say the same things.. Funny but the truth in consistent.. It doesn't change.. If I am saying the same things, that would be evidence that what I am saying is truth.. I have done my share of lying.. I know the difference between truth and a lie.. All inane statements are built on lies.. Therefore I claim that my statements are far from being inane.. Prove they are if you can.. IHS jim

Billyray
11-13-2013, 06:45 AM
My posts about the merry-go-round are in reference to billyray and his incessant repe***ion of the same posts. Hence my replies.

Your posts about "the merry-go-round" show everyone that you are incapable of defending Mormonism. Do you think you will someday stand up for what you believe?

Billyray
11-13-2013, 06:53 AM
You seem to equate my posts about merry-go-rounds with the word of God. . .
Let's look at the exchange again.

Jim clearly says that what you said was pure foolishness, which of course is true. Jim never said that I was a god which just goes to show that you are just spouting lies. Not only are you incapable of defending Mormonism, you are incapable of carrying on normal conversation without being deceitful. But you are too blind to realize either.

Sir
11-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Let's look at the exchange again.

Jim clearly says that what you said was pure foolishness, which of course is true. Jim never said that I was a god which just goes to show that you are just spouting lies. Not only are you incapable of defending Mormonism, you are incapable of carrying on normal conversation without being deceitful. But you are too blind to realize either.

Apparently billyray is so desperate for my attention he has continued to post to me, taunting me and trying ever-so-hard to get me to play with him. Makes me a little sad to see the desperation in someone claiming they don't need any of us LDS to see him begging for attention. So, here it is, billy. We see you. We know you are here. Hope you feel a little more wanted now. :)

RealFakeHair
11-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Apparently billyray is so desperate for my attention he has continued to post to me, taunting me and trying ever-so-hard to get me to play with him. Makes me a little sad to see the desperation in someone claiming they don't need any of us LDS to see him begging for attention. So, here it is, billy. We see you. We know you are here. Hope you feel a little more wanted now. :)

Aint it good to feel appreciated.

Billyray
11-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Where did Jim ever say that I was a god?

James Banta
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Where did Jim ever say that I was a god?

I am sorry Billy but you are like the rest of us are a sinner that has fallen short of the glory of God.. You like me, praise God for the Blood of the Lamb that has made us clean so we can boldly approach the throne of Grace.. With you, I praise our Savior for His grace (UNMERITED FAVOR).. IHS jim

RealFakeHair
11-13-2013, 12:18 PM
I am sorry Billy but you are like the rest of us are a sinner that has fallen short of the glory of God.. You like me, praise God for the Blood of the Lamb that has made us clean so we can boldly approach the throne of Grace.. With you, I praise our Savior for His grace (UNMERITED FAVOR).. IHS jim

I kinda like being a mormon god. You know having my own planet with as many wives as my mormon god body could handle. I think I might even try and steal some of Joseph Smith jr. and Brigham Young's wives from them; after all they got the pick of the litter. Wait a minute their wives would be like 200 years old by now, forget that!

James Banta
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Awwww, good for you!

LOL

You are the one that is always saying that you don't understand my posts.. You have done that so often that I have started to believe that you have some sort of disability that prevents cognitive thought.. As things stand between us you will now have to prove that you have the ability to understand before I will stop feeling sorry for you in these cognitive impairments.. IHS jim

James Banta
11-13-2013, 12:30 PM

Once again, proof that you guys thrive on LDS being here or else you would get bored and the forum would die.

You need us.

Carry on.

From time to time I post about Richard as well.. He CAN'T post here.. Mostly when I talk about him it's about his lies to keep gaining entrance into the site.. So far when I talk about you it's how self important you deceive yourself to believe you are.. Really, no can kill this site just by not posting here. I couldn't even do that, and you see how much I post. Look at some of the other channels. Some haven't had a post added to them in months. They are still there!!! You really aren't as important as you believe yourself to be.. IHS jim

alanmolstad
03-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Some people that go from message board to message board are a lot like the country dogs near where I live that love to chase cars.

They make a lot of noise.

They get a lot of attention.

But they don't last too long...