PDA

View Full Version : It's alive

James Banta
11-23-2013, 08:39 AM
I don't know where He got my Phone number. I don't care.. A Mr Jason Wallace, called me because he had seen my posts on this forum.. That was exciting in two ways. 1. I found out for sure that there are people that lurk here.. This means there is purpose and life in the ole forum after all. Mr Wallace doesn't post but he does the read the posts.. 2. Hey snow, sir, way, Papa, and jeff; he said my post were totally comprehensible.. That kind of shuts down your insistence that my posts are nothing but meaningless, wandering, incoherent nonsense.. There are people out there that have no trouble at all understanding me..

That this point you may be saying "so what".. It may mean nothing to you and the limited Christian posting was starting to get me down but God used My Wallace to energize me and show me that my ministry here does have purpose.. I has committed myself to keep this forum active and now I see real purpose in this work God has called me to.. That must be a tremendous disappointment to you.. So post or don't post. I know for sure my posts are being read and the message used to lift others in their walk with Jesus and their knowledge of just why mormonism is so spiritually dangerous.. IHS jim

theway
11-23-2013, 10:15 AM
I don't know where He got my Phone number. I don't care.. A Mr Jason Wallace, called me because he had seen my posts on this forum.. That was exciting in two ways. 1. I found out for sure that there are people that lurk here.. This means there is purpose and life in the ole forum after all. Mr Wallace doesn't post but he does the read the posts.. 2. Hey snow, sir, way, Papa, and jeff; he said my post were totally comprehensible.. That kind of shuts down your insistence that my posts are nothing but meaningless, wandering, incoherent nonsense.. There are people out there that have no trouble at all understanding me..

That this point you may be saying "so what".. It may mean nothing to you and the limited Christian posting was starting to get me down but God used My Wallace to energize me and show me that my ministry here does have purpose.. I has committed myself to keep this forum active and now I see real purpose in this work God has called me to.. That must be a tremendous disappointment to you.. So post or don't post. I know for sure my posts are being read and the message used to lift others in their walk with Jesus and their knowledge of just why mormonism is so spiritually dangerous.. IHS jim
There are two Jason Wallaces I know, one is already an AntiMormon, and the other one actually lives near you.

I'm guessing it is the AntiMormon, which kinda bursts your bubble, as the blind leading the blind.
To that I say..."So What?"

Sir
11-23-2013, 12:20 PM

Glad you finally have some validation for your posts, Jimster.

theway
11-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Glad you finally have some validation for your posts, Jimster.
LOL...
Even if it is only from another longtime AntiMormon.

nrajeffreturns
11-23-2013, 06:35 PM
So one person (besides the few who post) actually reads the posts here?

That's one more than I thought, so that's impressive!

Hey, Jason, why not post something so we can get an idea of the type of person you are?

Tell us some things about yourself--background, hobbies, why you hate LDS people so much (jk), etc.

James Banta
11-23-2013, 07:36 PM

Hey, Jason, why not post something so we can get an idea of the type of person you are?

Tell us some things about yourself--background, hobbies, why you hate LDS people so much (jk), etc.

If you want to know more about Him tune into KTMW-TV20 SLC Wednesday night at 8:00pm MST on KTMW-TV20 and meet Pastor Jason.. If that isn't possible then go to www.ancientpaths.tv/ and you can still meet him.. Then again, I will be visiting him tomorrow at Christ Presbyterian Church 8630 W 2700 S, Magna, UT at 11:00 AM.. You could meet us both.. IHS jim

Sir
11-24-2013, 02:44 PM
I looked at your new friend's blog. I find it interesting that he has the most posts on things like LDS stuff and Mormonism. Even has posts on Sandra Tanner and The UTLM.

But no topics about Jesus Christ

And you do realize that the board isn't "Alive!" just because another person who is an antagonist of Mormonism happens to read here. Your excitement would be taken more seriously if some unbiased/ imp***ionate person contacted you about your posts. As it is, you are simply basking in the joy of basically getting "repped" on your posts by a fellow LDS-critic.

Topics

Adam-God Doctrine (3)
Alma Allred (11)
Animal Rights (2)
apologetics (38)
atheism (6)
Baptism (6)
Baptists (7)
Bible Interpretations (11)
Bible Objections (4)
bible study (52)
Blood Atonement (1)
Book of Abraham (5)
Book of Revelation (7)
Calvinism (13)
Cheap Grace (8)
children (8)
christian life (31)
christian worldview (37)
Chuch discipline (12)
Church discipline (1)
Church History (16)
conversion (12)
Debate (1)
Discrimination (5)
dispensationalism (13)
double standards (1)
economics (2)
education (3)
Emma Smith (1)
End Times (11)
eschatology (8)
ethics (17)
evangelism (10)
family (7)
Fear of God (44)
feminism (2)
former mormon (10)
Free Will (4)
fundamentalism (2)
Gay LDS (1)
God (34)
grace (4)
grace/works (15)
Grant Palmer (2)
Happiness (1)
Heaven (1)
hell (8)
hermeneutics (14)
History (3)
Holiness (22)
home schooling (4)
****sexuality (4)
Human Nature (2)
introduction (1)
Islam (3)
James White (1)
Jehovah's Witnesses (2)
John Calvin (1)
judgement (4)
LDS History (25)
LDS Temples (2)
love (8)
Mainline Churches (2)
Mark Hofmann (1)
marriage (2)
Martin Tanner (2)
missions (2)
Mormon Apologist (2)
mormonism (53)
Motherhood (1)
Mountain Meadows M***acre (2)
Newtown Shooting (1)
Old Testament (2)
Orthodox Presbyterian Church (10)
persecution (1)
politics (9)
polygamy (4)
prophecy (8)
prophets (1)
purpose of life (6)
reform (1)
Reformation (8)
Roman Catholicism (1)
sabbath (2)
Salt and Light (12)
sanctification (8)
sandra tanner (9)
schism (12)
scripture (52)
sin (13)
street preachers (3)
textual criticism (11)
the bible (8)
the church (26)
The Fear of God (37)
The Law (4)
The New Testament (1)
The Rapture (7)
The source of truth. (27)
***hing (2)
traditions of men (25)
True Christianity (4)
utah lighthouse ministires (8)
women's ordination (3)
worship (5)

James Banta
11-24-2013, 03:46 PM
I looked at your new friend's blog. I find it interesting that he has the most posts on things like LDS stuff and Mormonism. Even has posts on Sandra Tanner and The UTLM.

But no topics about Jesus Christ

And you do realize that the board isn't "Alive!" just because another person who is an antagonist of Mormonism happens to read here. Your excitement would be taken more seriously if some unbiased/ imp***ionate person contacted you about your posts. As it is, you are simply basking in the joy of basically getting "repped" on your posts by a fellow LDS-critic.

Topics

Adam-God Doctrine (3)
Alma Allred (11)
Animal Rights (2)
apologetics (38)
atheism (6)
Baptism (6)
Baptists (7)
Bible Interpretations (11)
Bible Objections (4)
bible study (52)
Blood Atonement (1)
Book of Abraham (5)
Book of Revelation (7)
Calvinism (13)
Cheap Grace (8)
children (8)
christian life (31)
christian worldview (37)
Chuch discipline (12)
Church discipline (1)
Church History (16)
conversion (12)
Debate (1)
Discrimination (5)
dispensationalism (13)
double standards (1)
economics (2)
education (3)
Emma Smith (1)
End Times (11)
eschatology (8)
ethics (17)
evangelism (10)
family (7)
Fear of God (44)
feminism (2)
former mormon (10)
Free Will (4)
fundamentalism (2)
Gay LDS (1)
God (34)
grace (4)
grace/works (15)
Grant Palmer (2)
Happiness (1)
Heaven (1)
hell (8)
hermeneutics (14)
History (3)
Holiness (22)
home schooling (4)
****sexuality (4)
Human Nature (2)
introduction (1)
Islam (3)
James White (1)
Jehovah's Witnesses (2)
John Calvin (1)
judgement (4)
LDS History (25)
LDS Temples (2)
love (8)
Mainline Churches (2)
Mark Hofmann (1)
marriage (2)
Martin Tanner (2)
missions (2)
Mormon Apologist (2)
mormonism (53)
Motherhood (1)
Mountain Meadows M***acre (2)
Newtown Shooting (1)
Old Testament (2)
Orthodox Presbyterian Church (10)
persecution (1)
politics (9)
polygamy (4)
prophecy (8)
prophets (1)
purpose of life (6)
reform (1)
Reformation (8)
Roman Catholicism (1)
sabbath (2)
Salt and Light (12)
sanctification (8)
sandra tanner (9)
schism (12)
scripture (52)
sin (13)
street preachers (3)
textual criticism (11)
the bible (8)
the church (26)
The Fear of God (37)
The Law (4)
The New Testament (1)
The Rapture (7)
The source of truth. (27)
***hing (2)
traditions of men (25)
True Christianity (4)
utah lighthouse ministires (8)
women's ordination (3)
worship (5)

All that and not one post on Walter Martin? Hummm.. I guess he was just lurking here just like I said..

But you didn't read these articles did you you have no idea how his Lord fit into any of them.. Judging without knowledge.. That is how mormonism makes judgments? IHS jim

Sir
11-24-2013, 04:34 PM
All that and not one post on Walter Martin? Hummm.. I guess he was just lurking here just like I said..

Um, no, because Walter Martin is dead. All the 'topics' are to videos. I don't think your new friend had a sit down with a dead guy.

Nobody is disputing that he was "lurking here". As an Anti-Mormon, I'm sure he knows about this place.

But you didn't read these articles did you you have no idea how his Lord fit into any of them.. Judging without knowledge.. That is how mormonism makes judgments? IHS jim

They aren't articles.

They are hour long video episodes. I guess maybe YOU didn't even check it out or you would've known.

And I don't need to watch the episodes to know this guy is just an Anti-Mormon sympathizer.

He has sit-downs with Sandra Tanner, Grant Palmer, and other authors of books critical of Mormonism.

You don't have to actually climb into a trash can to know that it stinks. :)

James Banta
11-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Um, no, because Walter Martin is dead. All the 'topics' are to videos. I don't think your new friend had a sit down with a dead guy.

Nobody is disputing that he was "lurking here". As an Anti-Mormon, I'm sure he knows about this place.

They aren't articles.

They are hour long video episodes. I guess maybe YOU didn't even check it out or you would've known.

And I don't need to watch the episodes to know this guy is just an Anti-Mormon sympathizer.

He has sit-downs with Sandra Tanner, Grant Palmer, and other authors of books critical of Mormonism.

You don't have to actually climb into a trash can to know that it stinks. :)

Walter Martin the man has gone to be with his Lord.. Walter Martin the Forum lives on.. It doesn't matter whether a lurker is pro LDS or pro Jesus; Anti mormon or anti Christian. The fact I showed in this post is that there lurkers out there that are reading the posts.. Even you had to admit that..

Video or written they are articles.. They are all a statement of his beliefs recorded so that others can receive the benefit of his knowledge.. Does 20/20 produce video articles, That is what they call them.. You are straining at a gnat here..

Ok, you have called some good scholars trash venders.. These scholars have made a study of the sermons made by the foundational leaders of the LDS church.. Is showing that their teachings are NOT on harmony with what today's LDS leaders teach wrong? What that shows is mormonism is not the same religion as it was when Smith and Young built it.. I have heard it said by LDS scholars that Smith established the church and Young saved it.. Both are FOUNDATIONAL leaders of the Church and their teachings should be the law and practice of the church.. To quote them to show that their teachings are not help by the church is to show that mormonism has varied from it's foundation.. Therefore mormonism has fallen in that trash and yes it does stink.. IHS jim

Sir
11-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Walter Martin the man has gone to be with his Lord.. Walter Martin the Forum lives on.. It doesn't matter whether a lurker is pro LDS or pro Jesus; Anti mormon or anti Christian. The fact I showed in this post is that there lurkers out there that are reading the posts.. Even you had to admit that..

Fallacy.

Nobody disputes there was at least one person out there reading. And he has the same Anti-LDS mindset as you. So no different than having BrianH, Russ, Apologette, Theo, or any other Anti-Mo reading here. Doesn't make the forum alive like you are hoping.

Video or written they are articles.. They are all a statement of his beliefs recorded so that others can receive the benefit of his knowledge.. Does 20/20 produce video articles, That is what they call them.. You are straining at a gnat here..

You said "read the articles". I pointed out they are videos. You don't read videos. You are the one straining at gnats here.

Ok, you have called some good scholars trash venders.. These scholars have made a study of the sermons made by the foundational leaders of the LDS church.. Is showing that their teachings are NOT on harmony with what today's LDS leaders teach wrong? What that shows is mormonism is not the same religion as it was when Smith and Young built it.. I have heard it said by LDS scholars that Smith established the church and Young saved it.. Both are FOUNDATIONAL leaders of the Church and their teachings should be the law and practice of the church.. To quote them to show that their teachings are not help by the church is to show that mormonism has varied from it's foundation.. Therefore mormonism has fallen in that trash and yes it does stink.. IHS jim

Opinion noted.

James Banta
11-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Fallacy.

Nobody disputes there was at least one person out there reading. And he has the same Anti-LDS mindset as you. So no different than having BrianH, Russ, Apologette, Theo, or any other Anti-Mo reading here. Doesn't make the forum alive like you are hoping.

You said "read the articles". I pointed out they are videos. You don't read videos. You are the one straining at gnats here.

Opinion noted.

Warning reading this post will take 2 mins, maybe a bit less time. I doubt you have that much time..

I will grant you that Pastor Wallas is not an LDS supporter.. I grant you that he teaches a different Jesus than is known among the LDS.. That Jesus is the YHWH, the I AM, The God who is God from everlasting to everlasting. That He is not some subordinate demigod that severs any other being.. So I guess since his teaching aligns up with the teaching of the Bible, being an anti any group that denies it as I have proven over these past few days that mormonism does; it is a good thing to be anti mormonism.. We bring the truth of God's word to you and present it to you directly from the Bible..

Even with that there is no doubt that there are others out there that aren't regular posters that are reading the posts. So anyone that doesn't buy into the LDS perversion or the Gospel or the LDS twisting of the text of the Bible can possible be reliable. Hey it's even a fact that mormonism has twisted more than the Bible. The BofM has also had it's message twisted in adding the the infamous "In Purpose" to p***ages such as 2 Nephi 31:21. Joseph Smith, like you, insisted that there are many Gods, three for this world. But Amulek in Alma 11:29 insisted that there is one God.. In short mormonism can't even believe what their own invented scripture teaches. How much less scripture that their prophet didn't actually write? But you get upset when a man communicates his agreement with me even though he didn't wish to post here.. For that he I, or anyone that challenges mormonism is quickly dismissed as anti.. That is very cultic..

Sometimes your programming is so strong that you will not allow truth through.. It may even sound like nonsense to you.. You have said in this thread that the being of God found revealed in the Bible is just that to you "Nonsense".. Yours doesn't. It seems a way that seems right to a man of flesh (Proverbs 14:12). When compared to God's word the teachings of mormonism can clearly be seen as another gospel and not the True Gospel.. Yours is what we can do to gain blessings and salvation. The true Gospel is about what God has done to make us His own. What he has done to bless us and give us eternal life.. IHS jim

Sir
11-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Warning reading this post will take 2 mins, maybe a bit less time. I doubt you have that much time..
IHS jim

Probably.

Especially since your intro to your post is so inviting. :p

theway
11-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Warning reading this post will take 2 mins, maybe a bit less time. I doubt you have that much time.. You already know that there is not one Mormon here who reads your rubbish past the first sentence or two.

What I find funny is that after you admit to this, you guys then expect us to sit through an hour of the boring rantings of another AntiMormon just because he is on video???

Honestly... Has this ever worked?

James Banta
11-26-2013, 10:43 AM
You already know that there is not one Mormon here who reads your rubbish past the first sentence or two.

What I find funny is that after you admit to this, you guys then expect us to sit through an hour of the boring rantings of another AntiMormon just because he is on video???

Honestly... Has this ever worked?

Since my post are 100% based on the word of God. It is that which you are calling rubbish.. I have not once asked you to listen to one single video.. I never posted even the ***le of a video.. Where are you hearing lies that I have done so? IHS jim

James Banta
11-26-2013, 10:47 AM
There are two Jason Wallaces I know, one is already an AntiMormon, and the other one actually lives near you.

I'm guessing it is the AntiMormon, which kinda bursts your bubble, as the blind leading the blind.
To that I say..."So What?"

This is his Bio.. http://www.presbyteriannews.org/volumes/v4/2/Jason%20Wallace.htm IHS jim

Snow Patrol
11-26-2013, 10:58 AM
This is his Bio.. http://www.presbyteriannews.org/volumes/v4/2/Jason%20Wallace.htm IHS jim

James, I wonder... aren't you being hypocritical to rail on others for bringing the happenings of another website to WM yet you send people to non-WM website?

RealFakeHair
11-26-2013, 11:03 AM
James, I wonder... aren't you being hypocritical to rail on others for bringing the happenings of another website to WM yet you send people to non-WM website?

Just so no one mistakes, I am also a hypocrite too, but aint we all!

nrajeffreturns
11-26-2013, 12:10 PM

Then, after we have admitted that, we have two options:

1. Keep on being hypocrites, with no improvement in our behavior, no "becoming more like Jesus wants us to be" or

2. Stop attacking other churches and instead focus on all the things we have in common instead of all the differences, so that we can be a united force for good in the world.

Which is the correct option, according to the New Testament?

RealFakeHair
11-26-2013, 12:21 PM

1. Keep on being hypocrites, with no improvement in our behavior, no "becoming more like Jesus wants us to be" or

2. Stop attacking other churches and instead focus on all the things we have in common instead of all the differences, so that we can be a united force for good in the world.

First, I do my best, second LDSinc. is a tool of Satan, so I believe it is my *** to bring out the cult followship of Joseph Smith jr.
As you can see I don't attack you personally in your faith, but to deny facts concerning Joseph Smith jr. And the fairy tail he authored is a fasination I hold. Understanding we all have beliefs that leave others scritching their heads over.
Was all the universe created in six days? Was there a world wide flood? Is Obama really the smartest man in the world?
Two out of the three I believe, so you see I am not perfect.

nrajeffreturns
11-26-2013, 01:03 PM
First, I do my best,
I don't believe that. I think you could do better.

second LDSinc. is a tool of Satan, so I believe it is my *** to bring out the cult followship of Joseph Smith jr.
As you can see I don't attack you personally in your faith,
But your attacks on Joseph Smith are personal attacks on his faith, right? You're "okay" with doing that, apparently.

RealFakeHair
11-26-2013, 01:08 PM
I don't believe that. I think you could do better.

But your attacks on Joseph Smith are personal attacks on his faith, right? You're "okay" with doing that, apparently.

One of the Mormon Books of Scripture, The Pearl of Great Price, says this about non-LDS churches:
"... they were ALL WRONG; and the Personage who addressed me said that ALL their creeds were an ABOMINATION in his sight; that those professors were ALL CORRUPT;..." (Joseph Smith 2:19).

Yes, because Joseph Smith jr. was a tool of Satan. I am according to him a member of a creed that is an ABOMINATION! Well, I rebuke him.

Sir
11-26-2013, 01:18 PM
One of the Mormon Books of Scripture, The Pearl of Great Price, says this about non-LDS churches:
"... they were ALL WRONG; and the Personage who addressed me said that ALL their creeds were an ABOMINATION in his sight; that those professors were ALL CORRUPT;..." (Joseph Smith 2:19).

Yes, because Joseph Smith jr. was a tool of Satan. I am according to him a member of a creed that is an ABOMINATION! Well, I rebuke him.

A member of a creed?

Hmmm...

I'll be honest with you RFH, I used to think you were a bright guy that just liked to make snarky comments (I feel that way about myself). But lately, after reading your posts, I think you really are lacking in knowledge of religion, faith, and do not have a good understanding of the things you wish to fight against.

RealFakeHair
11-26-2013, 01:46 PM
A member of a creed?

Hmmm...

I'll be honest with you RFH, I used to think you were a bright guy that just liked to make snarky comments (I feel that way about myself). But lately, after reading your posts, I think you really are lacking in knowledge of religion, faith, and do not have a good understanding of the things you wish to fight against.

Well, I am as dumb as a rock, but I only can go by your head guy Joseph Smith jr. and his book. 1 Nephi 14......
.9 And it came to p*** that he said unto me: Look, and behold that great and abominable church, which is the mother of abominations, whose founder is the adevil.

10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the bother is the church of the cdevil; wherefore, dwhoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the e***** of all the earth.
Okay, so I aint a member of the LDSinc. So that makes me a member of who's church?

James Banta
11-27-2013, 10:09 AM

It wasn't me that insisted on knowing the ident ity of the man in question.. I often use non Walter Martin sources to answer questions.. This time Pastor Wallas' bio would have been to large to post here..

I didn't pull any data from another other forum. I references a site that answered questions about the man that contacted me concerning this site.. It's all about this site not MADD, CARM, Concerned Christians, or any other site.. It had ONLY to do with discussion here and a reference use to answer a question.. Tell you what.. If you find a response on CARM that aids you in answering a question here feel free to use it.. Just don't drag complaints against CARM, it's posters, or mods into discussion here.. We have had nothing to do with what was said there or how the mods dealt with it.. Is that fair? I think so.. IHS jim

James Banta
11-27-2013, 10:14 AM

This was no error.. It was used to answer a question.. Like quoting a verse.. The LDS pull data from all over their church and even reference the creeds. The asked about Pastor Wallas.. I answered.. That was not an error.. Believe me I make more than my share of errors and sins.. I know the difference between the two.. This wasn't an error.. IHS jim

Snow Patrol
11-27-2013, 10:19 AM
It wasn't me that insisted on knowing the ident ity of the man in question.. I often use non Walter Martin sources to answer questions.. This time Pastor Wallas' bio would have been to large to post here..

I didn't pull any data from another other forum. I references a site that answered questions about the man that contacted me concerning this site.. It's all about this site not MADD, CARM, Concerned Christians, or any other site.. It had ONLY to do with discussion here and a reference use to answer a question.. Tell you what.. If you find a response on CARM that aids you in answering a question here feel free to use it.. Just don't drag complaints against CARM, it's posters, or mods into discussion here.. We have had nothing to do with what was said there or how the mods dealt with it.. Is that fair? I think so.. IHS jim

James, please show the exact rule that says that other sites can't be discussed here. I checked and didn't see anything of the sort on the list of rules. If you can't, there is absolutely no problem with discussing other sites on here.

James Banta
11-27-2013, 10:27 AM

Don't you just hate the New testament as it commands us to contend for the faith (Jude 1:3)? Don't you just HATE what Joseph Smith said that Jesus told him, that all the Churches were wrong and their teachers corrupt? Would that insulting statement be anti New Testament especially if it was made into a churches scripture? yet the LDS does that! Then along comes jeff a member of that very church that included those statements in it's scripture. He says it's wrong to attack another person's church.. Which is the truth, that which a man he calls a prophet said or his own words that say the exact opposite? This is one reason why mormonism is wrong.. They have no rock by which all their doctrines are laid out and never change..

BTW jeff we have nothing in common.. Not even who and what Jesus is.. The Bible further commands us not to become unequally yoked with unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14). For what does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness or light with darkness. The LDS may keep aiding other religions that deny Jesus all the wish even allowing Muslims to use their buildings (www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13993). So I again ask what does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness or light with darkness? Is it only to be seen by the world as open and accepting? All your talk of obedience and yet mormonism turns their facilities over to the workers of err and darkness.. And you say we should work together? NO!!! IHS jim

RealFakeHair
11-27-2013, 10:31 AM
We all American's have this in common. Happy Thanksgving day everybody!

Sir
11-27-2013, 11:35 AM
James, please show the exact rule that says that other sites can't be discussed here. I checked and didn't see anything of the sort on the list of rules. If you can't, there is absolutely no problem with discussing other sites on here.

The rule is: 'do not carry over arguments from other boards to the WM Board.'

But that doesn't say we can't talk about other boards, or make fun of their hypocrisy and double-standards. It just says not to bring any of their arguments here.

RealFakeHair
11-27-2013, 11:39 AM

But that doesn't say we can't talk about other boards, or make fun of their hypocrisy and double-standards. It just says not to bring any of their arguments here.

Here is a double-standard, or maybe not. Why do LDSinc. Celebrate the mormon jesus birth-day on Dec,25, when he was born in the month of April?

James Banta
11-27-2013, 11:48 AM

As I said to jeff discuss them only leave your complaints about them there.. If you want to ask us how we feel about how they are conducting their site fine.. I will agree with you that they are not fair at all and that in a major reason why I am here instead of being there.. So what is there to complain about? Have you been unfairly treated here? You haven't been banned have you? So with nothing to complain about here, what is the purpose for your posts about CARM? You have none.. IHS jim

James Banta
11-27-2013, 11:52 AM

Are you not doing just that in complaining about the unfairness of CARM after a mod there said that you were banned? You have a bone yo pick with the way CARM is moderated.. That is an argument that you lost because of your lack of authority to continue to argue with them there.. Just let it go.. IHS jim

Sir
11-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Here is a double-standard, or maybe not. Why do LDSinc. Celebrate the mormon jesus birth-day on Dec,25, when he was born in the month of April?

Same reason the world does. :)

James Banta
11-27-2013, 11:55 AM

And of course you always follow the ways of the world... IHS jim

RealFakeHair
11-27-2013, 12:03 PM

I got an idea, why not put the mormon jesus and Joseph Smith jr. b-day celebration at the same time on April fools day!

Snow Patrol
11-27-2013, 12:16 PM
As I said to jeff discuss them only leave your complaints about them there.. If you want to ask us how we feel about how they are conducting their site fine.. I will agree with you that they are not fair at all and that in a major reason why I am here instead of being there.. So what is there to complain about? Have you been unfairly treated here? You haven't been banned have you? So with nothing to complain about here, what is the purpose for your posts about CARM? You have none.. IHS jim

So, you can't provide the rule that prohibits talking about other sites whether it is their actions or complaints. Bring up your problem about this with Jill and get the rules changed. Otherwise, we'll talk about what we want to talk about. Put the thread on ignore if you must, but don't come and complain about it because no one is doing anything wrong.

Sir
11-27-2013, 12:19 PM
And of course you always follow the ways of the world... IHS jim

Was that a cheap shot? From the guy who actually cheated on his wife, making a jab at me for following the ways of the world?

All of Christianity celebrates Christmas in Dec., so the LDS do too.

Sir
11-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I got an idea, why not put the mormon jesus and Joseph Smith jr. b-day celebration at the same time on April fools day!

That day is reserved for celebrating Anti-mormons.

Congrats!

James Banta
11-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Was that a cheap shot? From the guy who actually cheated on his wife, making a jab at me for following the ways of the world?

All of Christianity celebrates Christmas in Dec., so the LDS do too.

If I knew it was really another day I would celebrate that day not a day chosen by the world.. But then I don't so any day will do.. If that was a cheep shot, you will have to come up with better proof than you have so far.. I have spoken enough about your judgements on me, I still say keep shouting them they only prove you you serve.. IHS jim

Sir
11-27-2013, 04:02 PM
If I knew it was really another day I would celebrate that day not a day chosen by the world.. But then I don't so any day will do.. If that was a cheep shot, you will have to come up with better proof than you have so far.. I have spoken enough about your judgements on me, I still say keep shouting them they only prove you you serve.. IHS jim

So you follow the world.

Kind of ironic since you tried to make that claim against me as a pejoritive.

LOL

James Banta
11-28-2013, 10:27 AM
So you follow the world.

Kind of ironic since you tried to make that claim against me as a pejoritive.

LOL

You have a problem understanding.. I am a Biblical Christian.. Therefore I believe what is taught there..

Romans 14:2-5
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak , eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth : for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth . Yea, he shall be holden up : for God is able to make him stand . One man esteemeth one day above another : another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Days have no real meaning to me other than it's a time to be with my loved ones.. I have no idea what day Jesus was born. It doesn't matter, but the LDS say that they do know and it is a special day to them anyway.. So what stops you from telling the world we are wrong and celebrate Christmas on April 6th? It's the convention.. You don't want to look any more strange to the world than you already do.. IHS jim

Apologette
11-29-2013, 04:22 PM

That's great news, Jim. The LDS Church is seeing the greatest loss of members since the days of the Kirtland Banking fraud by Joseph Smith! People are out to gather information -and they are leaving! Keep up the good work.

nrajeffreturns
11-29-2013, 07:41 PM
That's great news, Jim. The LDS Church is seeing the greatest loss of members since the days of the Kirtland Banking fraud by Joseph Smith! People are out to gather information -and they are leaving! Keep up the good work.

Yeah, keep turning theists into atheists. That's only defined as "success" by the devil's standards.

RealFakeHair
11-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Yeah, keep turning theists into atheists. That's only defined as "success" by the devil's standards.

Hey, remember the devil is your brother too. lol

nrajeffreturns
11-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey, remember the devil is your brother too. lol

That doesn't mean I need to like him or what he does.

Apologette
12-01-2013, 10:00 AM

Well, I notice you flee here every time you get booted off of CARM. Maybe you actually like this forum. I do, since I can easily avoid the most egregious Mormon posters over on CARM, and simply use the ignore feature should I want to shut out any here I might find too unethical to speak to. What are your hobbies, Jeff? I collect stamps - basically from Tannu Tuva, but others as well. I have two organic gardens, and plant a lot of native shrubs. I swim quite a lot. My husband and I also do amature archaeology when we get the chance, which is one reason I find Mormonism to be so outlandish! How about you, Jeff. Seems you are on one board or another all the time.

Apologette
12-01-2013, 10:03 AM

Sorry, Jeff, but you Mormons are already atheists - you believe in no Supreme Being of any different species than yourselves! That's atheism.

James Banta
12-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Sorry, Jeff, but you Mormons are already atheists - you believe in no Supreme Being of any different species than yourselves! That's atheism.

Jeff in his three heavens doctrines doesn't believe that anyone except for the extremely few are cast out as son of perdition.. Instead, Christians believe the Bible.. We know that wide is the road that leads to destruction.. Those that refuse to submit to God by the millions of millions walk that road and will be sons of perdition as they stand before the great white throne to receive God's final judgment.. Atheism is just another form of faithlessness in God and mormonism is faithlessness in God.. IHS jim

James Banta
12-01-2013, 10:35 AM
So, you can't provide the rule that prohibits talking about other sites whether it is their actions or complaints. Bring up your problem about this with Jill and get the rules changed. Otherwise, we'll talk about what we want to talk about. Put the thread on ignore if you must, but don't come and complain about it because no one is doing anything wrong.

READ THE RULES SNOW.. There you will find a rule against posting what was found on other forums.. Leave discussions that were made in CARM, in CARM. Don't drag their problems over here.. It states clearly "do not carry over arguments from other boards to the WM Board." I believe it's a good rule and ask you and your fellows to follow it.. IHS jim

Apologette
12-01-2013, 10:51 AM

Hey, Snow! Still haven't repented?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 06:05 PM

I noticed this morning that 24 people were looking into this forum. So much for the false prophecy of "Sir."

Sir
12-11-2013, 06:13 PM
I noticed this morning that 24 people were looking into this forum. So much for the false prophecy of "Sir."

1) Apparently you have no idea of what a prophecy is (which explains a lot). Plus no proof of any alleged prophecy I have made.

2) You seem to be out of the loop of understanding of what we LDS mean when we claim this forum is dying.

3) Just because you come here and start 100 new threads and beg all your CARMinions to join you here doesn't mean there is much life in this forum.

4) Funny you like to talk about me but claim to ignore me. Apparently not. :)

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 06:18 AM
"CARMinions." Great neologism. :)

theway
12-12-2013, 06:30 AM
WOW..... 24 people!

In AntiMormon speak, that's a "drove";)

Sir
12-12-2013, 09:12 AM
"CARMinions." Great neologism. :)

heh..thanks. It sort of just rolled off the keyboard. My fingers were filled with the spirit. :p

Christian
12-12-2013, 01:22 PM

I'm glad you asked. . .

2 Cor 6:14-17
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
"I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people."
17 Therefore
"Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean

We Christians are not to be yoked together with you cultists. Sorry. . .no uniting in force 'for the good of the world.'

Matt 16:26
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
NKJV

Sorry, but we have no interest in joining together with your cult in anything.

Christian

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm glad you asked. . .

2 Cor 6:14-17
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
"I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people."
17 Therefore
"Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean

We Christians are not to be yoked together with you cultists. Sorry. . .no uniting in force 'for the good of the world.'

Matt 16:26
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
NKJV

Sorry, but we have no interest in joining together with your cult in anything.

Christian

You are so right Christian. In our area, the Mormons horned in on the "Christmas Tree" celebration where there was compe t i t ion for the best decorated tree. In fact, they even had it held at their "ward" building. Some Christian churches were actually participating with the Mormons by having their people bring decorated trees over to the Mormon building - and some of us Christians protested, knowing how the Mormons use anything for propaganda and trying to make themselves appear to be just another Christian group. That was stopped eventually. I've taught in churches from Episcopal to Pentecostal to Methodist to Calvary Chapel about the danger of cults, and in my view the Mormons are the most dangerous. They try to portray themselves as just another denomination - until they've got you lured into their group, and then you find out that they claim they are the only true Christians.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:34 PM
WOW..... 24 people!

In AntiMormon speak, that's a "drove";)

Hey listen, NOTtheway, why don't you just take a hike and then we'll have twenty three. I can live with that.

James Banta
12-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey listen, NOTtheway, why don't you just take a hike and then we'll have twenty three. I can live with that.

Apologette, I haven't counted posters, I never did.. Theway says we now have 24, ok.. We would be guessing but I would say we started with about 6. 24 is then 4 times the posters we had just a month ago.. Quadrupling the number of posters is NOT a sign of a dying site not matter how much mormons like theway demand that the site is dying.. Saying that it was a DYING site is a false prophecy and God tells us that such people that give false prophesy should have no respect given them.. IHS jim

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Apologette, I haven't counted posters, I never did.. Theway says we now have 24, ok.. We would be guessing but I would say we started with about 6. 24 is then 4 times the posters we had just a month ago.. Quadrupling the number of posters is NOT a sign of a dying site not matter how much mormons like theway demand that the site is dying.. Saying that it was a DYING site is a false prophecy and God tells us that such people that give false prophesy should have no respect given them.. IHS jim

I agree. And that's four times the number of people who are reading the truth here about Mormonism. And just think, if they tell two others, and those two others tell even more, it's a wonderful work of God!

theway
12-12-2013, 02:31 PM
LOL... Weren't you the one who just claimed that it was the Mormons which didn't have a sense of humor?
And by the by, I could care less what you can or can not live with.

Also you claim that you do not violate forum rules by changing a person name, that it was only an innocent spelling error on your part.
That being said, I think I need to point out to you that my name is spelled Theway, not, NOTtheway.

theway
12-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Apologette, I haven't counted posters, I never did.. Theway says we now have 24, ok.. We would be guessing but I would say we started with about 6. 24 is then 4 times the posters we had just a month ago.. Quadrupling the number of posters is NOT a sign of a dying site not matter how much mormons like theway demand that the site is dying.. Saying that it was a DYING site is a false prophecy and God tells us that such people that give false prophesy should have no respect given them.. IHS jimthat's CA's claim not mine. I think 24 is very low, I thought it was in the hundreds, but most never post.

Also I do not believe this forum is dying, I believe it is already dead.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 02:36 PM
LOL... Weren't you the one who just claimed that it was the Mormons which didn't have a sense of humor?
And by the by, I could care less what you can or can not live with.

Also you claim that you do not violate forum rules by changing a person name, that it was only an innocent spelling error on your part.
That being said, I think I need to point out to you that my name is spelled Theway, not, NOTtheway.

Wait a minute. it's not not, or Nottheway or not not theway?
Wait one more, or is it thataway?

neverending
12-12-2013, 02:39 PM
that's CA's claim not mine. I think 24 is very low, I thought it was in the hundreds, but most never post.

If this forum is "dead" as you claim, then why are you here wasting your time? I believe you are dead, dead in your tresp***es and sins."

theway
12-12-2013, 04:34 PM
If this forum is "dead" as you claim, then why are you here wasting your time? I believe you are dead, dead in your tresp***es and sins."
It's always fun to kick up the mud in a dead pool of water.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 06:15 PM
It's always fun to kick up the mud in a dead pool of water.

No, you have fun wallowing in the mud of sin.

James Banta
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
that's CA's claim not mine. I think 24 is very low, I thought it was in the hundreds, but most never post.

That is what all false prophets say about their prophecies.. The JW prophecy was right about the world did end in 1918 too.. After all that is when the rapture started. It's not their fault that God is taking so lone to get it done.. What is your reasoning that an active site is dead? Beats me, but cultist that make wild nonsense prophecies only make themselves look s t u p i d.. Deut 18:22 is so right about giving false prophecies. The "prophet" loses all their honor.. Even if they "believe" they are still right.. IHS jim