PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want Out of the LDS? - See What This Foundation Has to Say

Apologette
12-05-2013, 08:28 AM
The Ex-Mormon Foundation provides very interesting information about leaving the LDS cult. Personal stories and videos are helpful tools for those who are having doubts about Mormonism. And let's face it, Mormonism is NOT what it purports to be. Mormonism is a secret, Masonic type organization that keeps its finances under wrap, builds malls, buys up real estate, and acts like an investment corporation rather than a Church founded by Jesus, Who cared for the poor and hated financial greed! Not only does the cult keep its finances secret, it hides its more esoteric beliefs from those it is seeking to convert! God was once a man from another planet; men will become gods and goddesses ruling over planets and producing spirit babies; weird Masonic-based temple rites where men dress up in bakers' hats and women wear silly costumes that look like the first communion outfits of little Catholic girls; learning secret handshakes which you must later exchange with a wiggling had sticking out from a hole in the sacred Mormon temple veil and on and on! Educated people begin to wonder exactly what they've involved themselves with! And they will either do one or two of three things: Stop going to the Mormon church; research Mormonism and find out how they were seduced by the Mormon miisonaries; shut up and go along with the flow for the sake of the family while not believing any of it at all.

However, long-term Mormons, those whose families go back to the very beginning of the Mormon cult, are also leaving. Steve Benson, the grandson of Mormon "prophet" Ezra Benson, is a good example. Sandra Tanner is another. The cult is beginning to crumble, and I don't think any amount of remodeling is going to do much to plug the hole in the dike.

Take a look at this site, especially if you want to GET OUT: http://www.exmormonfoundation.org/video.html

nrajeffreturns
12-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Join up with those atheists? Thanks for the invitation, but I'd rather continue to subscribe to theism.

Sir
12-05-2013, 09:37 PM
and I don't think any amount of remodeling is going to do much to plug the hole in the dike.

Are we still talking about Mormonism or Episcopalians? :p

nrajeffreturns
12-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Are we still talking about Mormonism or Episcopalians? :p

Or about Anti-LDS, Inc.

James Banta
12-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Or about Anti-LDS, Inc.

Can you name the official CEO of that Corporation, as we can with mormonism? Can you show any legally established corporation under the name of an office in Anti-LDS, Inc, as I can with mormonism.. No then using such a term as Anti-LDS, Inc is inaccurate. You have been asked by Jill not to use inaccurate statements here.. That is statements you know are inaccurate or can't show at least some evidence to support your statements.. Are you getting to be as hateful as sir, as he throws out statements that have no place in this channel at all.. After all what is this channel about, mormonism or Episcopalians? IHS jim

Sir
12-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Can you name the official CEO of that Corporation, as we can with mormonism? Can you show any legally established corporation under the name of an office in Anti-LDS, Inc, as I can with mormonism.. No then using such a term as Anti-LDS, Inc is inaccurate. You have been asked by Jill not to use inaccurate statements here.. That is statements you know are inaccurate or can't show at least some evidence to support your statements..

Good grief.

Are you getting to be as hateful as sir, as he throws out statements that have no place in this channel at all.. After all what is this channel about, mormonism or Episcopalians? IHS jim

LOL....oh yeah, it is soooooooooo hateful to say "Are we still talking about Mormonism or Episcopalians?" (which, incidentally is a question, not a statement. Why are you so hateful to English and good grammar, James? :p )

James Banta
12-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Good grief.

LOL....oh yeah, it is soooooooooo hateful to say "Are we still talking about Mormonism or Episcopalians?" (which, incidentally is a question, not a statement. Why are you so hateful to English and good grammar, James? :p )

Since nothing you have said here has anything to do with mormonism, it's questioning or it's defense; you deserve only to be asked to please abide by the rules.. IHS jim

Sir
12-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Since nothing you have said here has anything to do with mormonism, it's questioning or it's defense; you deserve only to be asked to please abide by the rules.. IHS jim

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...............

nrajeffreturns
12-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Can you name the official CEO of that Corporation, as we can with mormonism?
He goes by many names but some examples are:

Beelzebub
Old Nick

:)

James Banta
12-06-2013, 08:53 AM
He goes by many names but some examples are:

Beelzebub
Old Nick

:)

And you really believe that Satan literally heads some Corporation called Anti-LDS.Inc? Then there should be some record of that in the papers of incorporation with the state.. Those are public records and since you have demanded that such a corporation exists, it is up yo you to prove it.. I demand that no such thing exists. So prove it,, I can show by the LDS churches own admission that it is incorporated, but I am ready to call your statement lies, unless you can prove them true.. So jeff put up or shut up.. I have thrown down the gantlet.. So be honest and admit that these statements are anti Christian statements of your own invention. That Satan has nothing to do with any Christian body. That there is no real corporation called Anti-LDS.Inc, or any other name that incorporates the Christian church by that name or any other name.. While I do believe that there are some apostate churches outside mormonism that have entered into for profit businesses, the Church is there to make disciples for Jesus, and equip them to the work of God..

Mormonism is one of the worst offenders in being a church in the business of making money. It has several businesses that it either owns outright or has major investment.. These include but is not limited to Deseret Press, Bookcraft, Bonneville International, Beneficial life, City Creek, and now huge farms in Ranches in Florida.. This shows where the heart of mormonism is.. Their treasures are on earth. Remember where your treasure is you heart will be also.. The heart of mormonism is definitely on earth for that is where it's treasures lay.. IHS jim

Snow Patrol
12-06-2013, 09:16 AM
And you really believe that Satan literally heads some Corporation called Anti-LDS.Inc? Then there should be some record of that in the papers of incorporation with the state.. Those are public records and since you have demanded that such a corporation exists, it is up yo you to prove it.. I demand that no such thing exists. So prove it,, I can show by the LDS churches own admission that it is incorporated, but I am ready to call your statement lies, unless you can prove them true.. So jeff put up or shut up.. I have thrown down the gantlet.. So be honest and admit that these statements are anti Christian statements of your own invention. That Satan has nothing to do with any Christian body. That there is no real corporation called Anti-LDS.Inc, or any other name that incorporates the Christian church by that name or any other name.. While I do believe that there are some apostate churches outside mormonism that have entered into for profit businesses, the Church is there to make disciples for Jesus, and equip them to the work of God..

Mormonism is one of the worst offenders in being a church in the business of making money. It has several businesses that it either owns outright or has major investment.. These include but is not limited to Deseret Press, Bookcraft, Bonneville International, Beneficial life, City Creek, and now huge farms in Ranches in Florida.. This shows where the heart of mormonism is.. Their treasures are on earth. Remember where your treasure is you heart will be also.. The heart of mormonism is definitely on earth for that is where it's treasures lay.. IHS jim

James, it's a joke. No one is claiming there is an official "Anti-LDS, Inc".

James Banta
12-06-2013, 10:41 AM
James, it's a joke. No one is claiming there is an official "Anti-LDS, Inc".

Then by all means do as Jill has asked and only attack the Church on what it really is not the falsehoods that a corporation invented about Her.. It is proper to speak to the LDS church as a corporation since it even speaks to it's corporations without shame.. We who are of the Church see a corporation as a business designed by men to gain wealth or at least to hold wealth.. Wealth and the Church are not compatible. Jesus tells us that the love of money is the root of all evil.. Seems that the LDS church is a lover of money more than it is of it's god.. IHS jim

Snow Patrol
12-06-2013, 10:46 AM
If it a concern to you, report it. Please stop trying to be the policeman of the site. It is not your role.

James Banta
12-06-2013, 11:59 AM
If it a concern to you, report it. Please stop trying to be the policeman of the site. It is not your role.

All the rules here are to make this a pleasant site to hold a discussion on mormonism.. When someone breaks the rules that turns the channel into a hostile place of insults and bitterness.. It is all our duty to keep the site from so degrading.. Why don't you take on the duties to help keep the site all that it was set out to be along with me.. That way we will be able to present our evidences for our positions without personalities becoming involved.. It isn't on you that Joseph Smith is a proven liar.. It isn't on you that polygamy was so important to Young that He said acceptance of it was the only way a person could be saved.. There is no recriminations against you personally here. All we are trying to do is to have you see the error in which mormonism was built..

You and your friends have attacked my beliefs (the creeds). I have defended them Biblically.. That same biblical defense is what I expect from you to my attacks of your doctrines. So my role here is to obey the rules and call others to do the same thing.. And it should be your role as well.. IHS jim

Snow Patrol
12-06-2013, 12:06 PM
All the rules here are to make this a pleasant site to hold a discussion on mormonism.. When someone breaks the rules that turns the channel into a hostile place of insults and bitterness.. It is all our duty to keep the site from so degrading.. Why don't you take on the duties to help keep the site all that it was set out to be along with me..

Because I have not been asked to do that. I am responsible for myself. If I feel the need to talk to someone, I do so privately.

James Banta
12-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Because I have not been asked to do that. I am responsible for myself. If I feel the need to talk to someone, I do so privately.

Then thank you for thinking about the rest of us.. You and your do nothing atti tude.. IHS jim

Snow Patrol
12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Then thank you for thinking about the rest of us.. You and your do nothing atti tude.. IHS jim

Screw you and your att itude. For someone who supposedly takes the high road that was completely uncalled for.

Sir
12-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Screw you and your att itude. For someone who supposedly takes the high road that was completely uncalled for.

James doesn't take the high road. He pretends to take the high road and then he slips in some stu pid comment as if he thinks he is clever.

Apologette
12-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Can you name the official CEO of that Corporation, as we can with mormonism? Can you show any legally established corporation under the name of an office in Anti-LDS, Inc, as I can with mormonism.. No then using such a term as Anti-LDS, Inc is inaccurate. You have been asked by Jill not to use inaccurate statements here.. That is statements you know are inaccurate or can't show at least some evidence to support your statements.. Are you getting to be as hateful as sir, as he throws out statements that have no place in this channel at all.. After all what is this channel about, mormonism or Episcopalians? IHS jim
Episcopalians are right up front with their sinful views. They are at least honest. Mormons are not. Full Disclosure isn't in their vocabulary.

nrajeffreturns
12-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Episcopalians are right up front with their sinful views.
I guess anti-LDS folks are pretty up front with THEIR sinful views, too--after all, they espouse their views, which are largely sinful, about the LDS on a daily basis.

Apologette
12-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Join up with those atheists? Thanks for the invitation, but I'd rather continue to subscribe to theism.

What's the difference between Mormons and Atheists. You believe in no higher beings than yourself. Even your "heavenly father" is nothing but a human being. Don't delude yourself, you are in the same boath as the atheists and humanists. You just have a different take on atheism.