PDA

View Full Version : Templegate!

Apologette
12-06-2013, 01:14 PM
If you aren't aware of the secret, occult rituals Mormons participate in when they go to their secret temples, you might want to take a look at this site:

http://politicalgates.blogspot.com/2012/09/secret-video-recordings-from-mormon.html

What Christian Church has "secret" rites? None! Mormonism is Masonry with a twist! Not to mention they wear underwear with Masonic symbols cut into them.

Mormonism and Freemasonry are kissing cousins!

nrajeffreturns
12-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Templegate!
Yes, the temple has a gate. So what?

Sir
12-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Yes, the temple has a gate. So what?

And yes Mormons wear underwear. Apologette/ Catherine/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol sure has a fetish about LDS and their underwear. She's drawn to LDS underwear as much as Yak is drawn to feces.

Apologette
12-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Hey, if I was trying to convert people to an occult organization, I'd keep the secret, Masonic-based rites under wraps as well!

Billyray
12-07-2013, 11:38 PM
And yes Mormons wear underwear.
Do you believe that the NT members wore sacred underwear like LDS do today?

Apologette
12-08-2013, 12:34 PM

With Masonic symbols woven into them?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 11:16 AM

Apparently they believe they've "restored" underwear. But I don't recall any mention of protective garments in the Bible, do you? I suppose if you lack the Holy Spirit these kind of odd claims are appealing.

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 01:20 PM
But I don't recall any mention of protective garments in the Bible...

You don't remember reading about armor, breastplates, helmets, etc.? Things people wore for protection?

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 01:25 PM
You don't remember reading about armor, breastplates, helmets, etc.? Things people wore for protection?
Lets make a bet, you put on your mormon underwear and I will put on a bulletproof vest, and we can stand 50 feet apart and shoot each other in the chest with a 22 rifle and lets see who the last person is standing?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Lets make a bet, you put on your mormon underwear and I will put on a bulletproof vest, and we can stand 50 feet apart and shoot each other in the chest with a 22 rifle and lets see who the last person is standing?

That was great, RFH! One of the best comebacks I've seen in a long time!!!

Sir
12-11-2013, 02:14 PM
That was great, RFH! One of the best comebacks I've seen in a long time!!!

It actually wasn't that great. Kind of silly, actually, and a good demonstration of the ignorance of LDS teachings that is required of Anti-LDS in order to be Anti-LDS.

But keep cheerleading and trying to motivate your minions to keep the forum alive! Pat on the back and give them encouragement.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 02:36 PM
It actually wasn't that great. Kind of silly, actually, and a good demonstration of the ignorance of LDS teachings that is required of Anti-LDS in order to be Anti-LDS.

But keep cheerleading and trying to motivate your minions to keep the forum alive! Pat on the back and give them encouragement.

You are just jealous.

Sir
12-11-2013, 03:25 PM
You are just jealous.

of?............

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 03:46 PM
If you are an anti-LDS, you aren't allowed to wear any protective clothing, according to Apologette's rules, because, as she says:

"I don't recall any mention of protective garments in the Bible.."

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 03:49 PM
If you are an anti-LDS, you aren't allowed to wear any protective clothing, according to Apologette's rules, because, as she says:

"I don't recall any mention of protective garments in the Bible.."

You made this to easy for me. You don't remember reading about armor, breastplates, helmets, etc.? Things people wore for protection?
I hope your not going to say you didn't mean the Holy Bible.