PDA

View Full Version : Yes Ma'am, Just As I Suspected...WM needs HELP!!!!

Sir
12-10-2013, 06:37 PM
The other day (12/2/13) I made this comment to the poster Ma'am:

P.S. - I like your name. Though....it makes me wonder some things.

I also responded to Ma'am, after she made a polemic quip, with this:

You have 8 posts here so you may not be familiar with the posters here or the history.

Then again, I suspect you are far more familiar than your 8 posts would indicate.

The Banta couple responded with:

And what is wrong with Ma'am's name Sir? That is a word used to show respect for a woman just as "Sir" is a word of respect used for men. Goodness.

If something isn't wrong then what does the name Ma'am make you wonder about? There must be something that you find to wonder about.. IHS jim

Neverending asked:

What are these things you wonder about?

Well.................glad you asked!

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

So WHO is this "NEW" WM poster Ma'am?

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

Catherine Aurelia - 12-01-13 04:00 PM Report

Thanks for considering it. The link can be found by Googling Walter Martin Ministries Forum - you can register on the main page, and then go to the proper forum, just like here. We sure need help. Thanks again C

So, welcome to WM, Magdelena!!!!!

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet. :p

theway
12-10-2013, 07:44 PM

Neverending asked:

It was a little too coincidental that "Apologette"/ "Catherine Aurelia" from CARM came back to this forum in full force, creating the last 15 or so new threads. I suspect she is trying to help keep the forum alive, which we know is basically dead. So when a "NEW" poster comes in the forum with a name like "Ma'am", it is an obvious attempt at being the counter to my name "Sir".

Well, Carol (Catherine Aurelia/ Apologette) is trying to enlist the help of other CARM posters because she admits, this place needs help!!

So she went to Magdelena's wall to implore for her help in coming to WM and signing up. That was on 12/1. Then all of a sudden on 12/2 we have a new female anti-mo. Doesn't take a lot to figure out.

Apologette/ Catherine Aurelia/ Krusader/ CARMella/ Carol knows that I have seen her vitriol and nastiness written on other posters' wall. She has obviously contacted those other posters to have them hide their walls from the public so her angry posts can stay hidden as they have obliged her request. But apparently Magdelena didn't get the memo yet. :p
Yeah... I noticed that CA uses up her daily allotment of complaints to the Moderators within the first few minutes of her posting over at CARM, so she posts messages over on all the other AntiMormon's message boards telling them to file complaints on you as well.

nrajeffreturns
12-10-2013, 09:04 PM
A-HA! Thanks for doing that detective work, Sir.

So let's all give a warm welcome to "Ma'am-dalena" because heaven knows the antis need all the help they can get attacking the pro-LDS here.

By the way, "Ma'am-dalena" I am still waiting for that confession that you made a false statement when you told the Crammers that I was lying when I said that in the 1970s you didn't promise to be killed as a punishment for telling temple secrets.

Maybe you can take care of that here in this forum.

Sir
12-10-2013, 10:17 PM
And a plea to the CARM poster "GloryToGod":

Catherine Aurelia - 12-02-13 08:13 AM Report

Apparently one Mormon here has prophesied that the whole Walter Martin Ministries forum is going to fold, a victory for the Mormons! We're trying to make that into a false prophecy! Would you pray about registering over on that forum and posting on the Mormon forum on occ***ion? Just Google Walter Martin Ministries. Thanks for your consideration. C

My favorite is the idea that there was a "prophecy" and the CARM Anti-Mormon minions like Carol pontificating on "trying to make it a false prophecy".

Buwahahahahaha

James Banta
12-11-2013, 12:11 AM
If the "prophecy" were of God could anyone cause it to become false? If they could that would prove that the sourse of such a prophecy is not God but it as spoken presumptuously and the one by whom it came should be given no respect (Deut 18:20).. IHS. jim

Ma'am
12-11-2013, 07:56 AM
The Mormons are the ones who need help--not the Christians. I hope and pray that they leave their false religion and false prophet and come to the truth, which is found in the Bible.

theway
12-11-2013, 08:18 AM
The Mormons are the ones who need help--not the Christians. I hope and pray that they leave their false religion and false prophet and come to the truth, which is found in the Bible.LOL..... You guys have still yet to give us a definition from the Bible of a Christian, or what it takes to be one.

Ma'am
12-11-2013, 08:21 AM
LOL..... You guys have still yet to give us a definition from the Bible of a Christian, or what it takes to be one.

A Christian is someone who believes in the Jesus Christ of the bible, true God and true man, and that He died for all our sins, and rose again from the dead.

theway
12-11-2013, 08:28 AM
A Christian is someone who believes in the Jesus Christ of the bible, true God and true man, and that He died for all our sins, and rose again from the dead.Well then... I guess that makes us Christian.... Right?

“The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it.” Joseph Smith

Sir
12-11-2013, 08:52 AM
If the "prophecy" were of God could anyone cause it to become false?

That's why that was my favorite part of CA/ Apologette's comment.

If they could that would prove that the sourse of such a prophecy is not God but it as spoken presumptuously and the one by whom it came should be given no respect (Debut 18:20).. IHS. jim

Are you introducing a new book to us? Ha! Haha.....get it?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Yeah... I noticed that CA uses up her daily allotment of complaints to the Moderators within the first few minutes of her posting over at CARM, so she posts messages over on all the other AntiMormon's message boards telling them to file complaints on you as well.
And exactly how many accounts do you h ave on CARM and WM Apollos/Sir - or maybe yet others? Are you using some type of special IT equipment? Been out to the "coast" lately? You have to be one of the most unethical Mormons I've ever ecountered, but I'll tell you what you do demonstrate is that Mormons lack the general integrity that we even expect to find in the secular world. You have no ability to defend your infamous "prophet," the pedophile Joe, so you sneak around and look at people's messages - how sick, how immature, and how reflective of the spiritual dearth that one finds among Mormon cultists. Take a hike. (And by the way, this low life will post personal information on forums if he can scavenge anything ANYWHERE! ) What a sad, little man.

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:02 AM
A Christian is someone who believes in the Jesus Christ of the bible, true God and true man, and that He died for all our sins, and rose again from the dead.

Does that mean the people in the Bible were not Christians because they didn't have a Bible yet that spoke about Jesus Christ? ;)

And what theway said exactly true. We are believers in Jesus Christ.

But if it makes you feel like you done CA/ Apologette's *** of fighting against some alleged prophecy of WM failing, then good for you! :)

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:05 AM
A-HA! Thanks for doing that detective work, Sir.

So let's all give a warm welcome to "Ma'am-dalena" because heaven knows the antis need all the help they can get attacking the pro-LDS here.

By the way, "Ma'am-dalena" I am still waiting for that confession that you made a false statement when you told the Crammers that I was lying when I said that in the 1970s you didn't promise to be killed as a punishment for telling temple secrets.

Maybe you can take care of that here in this forum.
You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here. Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you? Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards? You can see what he is, can't you? A sad little man who has to have a keyboard to make him "big and powerful." Don't you know that people who act as sleezes on boards like this generally are reflecting real personality issues? I'd be ashamed if I were you to be part of his disgraceful behavior. And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here. Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this. Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much. But so I won't be a stumbling block to you, I'll put you on ignore. May God heal your heart.

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:09 AM
And exactly how many accounts do you h ave on CARM and WM Apollos/Sir - or maybe yet others? Are you using some type of special IT equipment? Been out to the "coast" lately? You have to be one of the most unethical Mormons I've ever ecountered, but I'll tell you what you do demonstrate is that Mormons lack the general integrity that we even expect to find in the secular world. You have no ability to defend your infamous "prophet," the pedophile Joe, so you sneak around and look at people's messages - how sick, how immature, and how reflective of the spiritual dearth that one finds among Mormon cultists. Take a hike. (And by the way, this low life will post personal information on forums if he can scavenge anything ANYWHERE! ) What a sad, little man.

I'm confused.

You always claim to have me on ignore.

We know you are a liar everytime you say it.

But now you quoted theway in your post but it was still only directed at me about my posts.

So not only do you lie about ignoring me, you can't even hide it very well and your failed attempts prove you more to be a deceiver.

But to your point......LOL

No, I have one account at CARM: apollos. And one here: Sir

You are still made I posted that you are 68 years old because YOU posted it on someone's publically accessed page.

If it makes you feel better about your "sad" life of spending every moment of your final days on earth attacking Mormons, then feel free to whine and call me names and claim I am a sad little man. I am honestly quite happy and content! But those in misery wish for people to be in the same company as they are, so keep trying! It won't work, but I do feel sorry for you guys that think you are doing the work of God but are blinded by your father who is carefully leading you down to Hell.

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:15 AM
You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here. Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you? Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards? You can see what he is, can't you? A sad little man who has to have a keyboard to make him "big and powerful." Don't you know that people who act as sleezes on boards like this generally are reflecting real personality issues? I'd be ashamed if I were you to be part of his disgraceful behavior.

How is it "unethical" to read what YOU wrote on someone's page and then comment on it? LOLOL

By the way, do you realize how much you are projecting right now? All this talk of hiding behind a keyboard and having personality issues....yet you spend probably 10X more time each day posting junk trying to attack Mormons. That really speaks more about your personal issues. Not to mention you think I have more usernames here or at CARM because YOU apparently have done that yourself as we know. More projecting.

And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here. Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this. Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much. But so I won't be a stumbling block to you, I'll put you on ignore. May God heal your heart.

Well, Ma'am has posted in this thread and sure hasn't denied being Magdelena. And the evidence is pretty clear.

And of course you will put Jeff on ignore. You ignore everyone that exposes your true hateful self and your world of hypocrisy and lies. Which is why you pnly have about 2 or 3 friends left at CARM who will respond to your lame threads.

theway
12-11-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry??? who are you talking to? I have only ever had one log-on name and it is the same for all the sites I post on.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry??? who are you talking to? I have only ever had one log-on name and it is the same for all the sites I post on.

I do not include you among the unethical Mormons - and I give you credit for engaging in debate. If I was you I wouldn't engage in the same unethical behavior as your Mormon pals do.

theway
12-11-2013, 09:24 AM
I do not include you among the unethical Mormons - and I give you credit for engaging in debate. If I was you I wouldn't engage in the same unethical behavior as your Mormon pals do.
You can't imagine what this means to me, coming from someone like you.

Coming from you... This makes me think I must be doing something wrong.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:33 AM
You can't imagine what this means to me, coming from someone like you.

Coming from you... This makes me think I must be doing something wrong.

NOTtheway, if you aren't going to discuss Mormonism, then get lost. I have better things to do with my time than deal with childish, and immature men that think they are big honchos when sitting behind a keyboard. Grow up. Is your life so small that you can't even answer questions about your religion without resorting to snarkiness? Is that how much you are educated? Why do I doubt that any of the Mormons here have any higher education? It seems like you guys are all in Middle School! That's how this bunch acts.

Now, would you like to tell us what you think of occult temple ceremonies in the Mormon temples.

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:46 AM

She's talking to me, which is wholly silly since she wants to claim to ignore me, so she responds to YOUR posts about me and talking TO me, as if that somehow conceals the fact she really isn't ignoring me at all.

And all the while pontificating on US being unethical and immoral.

Hahahaha

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:49 AM
NOTtheway, if you aren't going to discuss Mormonism, then get lost. I have better things to do with my time than deal with childish, and immature men that think they are big honchos when sitting behind a keyboard. Grow up. Is your life so small that you can't even answer questions about your religion without resorting to snarkiness? Is that how much you are educated? Why do I doubt that any of the Mormons here have any higher education? It seems like you guys are all in Middle School! That's how this bunch acts.

Now, would you like to tell us what you think of occult temple ceremonies in the Mormon temples.

Cl***ic!!!!

Going on a tirade about childish rants, while doing so in a childish rant!!!

And there's that whole "men" thing that Apologette is known for. Talk about having psychological issues. I think hers revolve around men issues. Which would explain why she spends all her time here and at CARM attacking others. But hey, when you're 68 and having men issues, what else are you going to do?

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
NOTtheway,

Didn't you tell someone here to "learn to spell my name right"?

Hypocrite.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Cl***ic!!!!

Going on a tirade about childish rants, while doing so in a childish rant!!!

And there's that whole "men" thing that Apologette is known for. Talk about having psychological issues. I think hers revolve around men issues. Which would explain why she spends all her time here and at CARM attacking others. But hey, when you're 68 and having men issues, what else are you going to do?

Why do you like hitting below the belt all the time?
It seems I am right you are an (A) 0!

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:59 AM

He really is. Mormons who do these type of things are cowards.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:00 AM

And let me put you straight on your posting name. It is blasphemous, which is why I put NOT in front of it. You and your crowd are not the Way, Jesus it.

Sir
12-11-2013, 10:02 AM

Awwww......Anti-mos like to dish it out but can't seem to deal with it when given back to them.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Awwww......Anti-mos like to dish it out but can't seem to deal with it when given back to them.

Are you saying I have men issues?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:12 AM

If he is, then it is reaction formation! Ha!

James Banta
12-11-2013, 10:17 AM

I do. I think men are the ugliest things God ever put on the earth.. He more than made up for that when He created women.. :) IHS jim

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 10:17 AM
If he is, then it is reaction formation! Ha!

Maybe Sir. has a man crush on me?
Hey, Sir. You want a picture of me? lol

theway
12-11-2013, 10:20 AM
And let me put you straight on your posting name. It is blasphemous, which is why I put NOT in front of it. You and your crowd are not the Way, Jesus it."Jesus it"??? Funny
And just what do you find blasphemous about "The Way"?

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 10:24 AM
"Jesus it"??? Funny

Well since your name isn't capitalized, I give it a p***. Oh shoot you just capitalized it!

theway
12-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey, Sir. You want a picture of me? lolSeems to me that you were the first one who started talking about things "below the belt":D

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Seems to me that you were the first one who started talking about things "below the belt":D

Okay, and?

neverending
12-11-2013, 10:37 AM
That was uncalled for Sir!!! Course as I've said before, "Sir" is a word used to show respect but you don't deserve any with this comment. Wait til your 68 and why are you so caught up with her age? You throw that one into my face but here you are AGAIN mentioning someone's age. D0 you know anything about Apologettes personal life? Did you ever stop and give it any thought before shooting off your mouth? Maybe she is a widow, or has a disability like my dear husband. We don't get out much because of it due to his pain when having to walk very far. With our extremely cold temperatures of the past 2 weeks, we've been out twice; once to get medicines and the other to get groceries and even then he got feeling sick and had to find a place to sit down. So until you know a person's circumstances, best to not say anything.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:44 AM
That was uncalled for Sir!!! Course as I've said before, "Sir" is a word used to show respect but you don't deserve any with this comment. Wait til your 68 and why are you so caught up with her age? You throw that one into my face but here you are AGAIN mentioning someone's age. D0 you know anything about Apologettes personal life? Did you ever stop and give it any thought before shooting off your mouth? Maybe she is a widow, or has a disability like my dear husband. We don't get out much because of it due to his pain when having to walk very far. With our extremely cold temperatures of the past 2 weeks, we've been out twice; once to get medicines and the other to get groceries and even then he got feeling sick and had to find a place to sit down. So until you know a person's circumstances, best to not say anything.
Just put him on ignore - no use dealing with those who are controlled by evil designs. And that's what going on here obviously. Those who serve the demonic have no scruples. They are not regenerated, but are the "living dead." Born once, die twice. This, sadly, refers to the Mormons here. Some are so wickedly inclined, however, that it's useless to interact with them. Let's bind them by the power of Christ's Blood !!!

By the way, I have no disabilities and am very much married and have been for years and years. I travel all around the country and out of the country. I get out quite often. I simply believe God wants me to reveal the truth about Mormonism, and He has used me in that regard quite often. I believe He has certainly used you and Jim in that way as well. The Mormon men here are all mouth and no guts.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:50 AM
"Jesus it"??? Funny

Jesus is the Way. Are YOU the way as well? Mormons don't even realize when they blaspheme.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:51 AM

Maybe you're right!

Sir
12-11-2013, 10:52 AM

Did I say anything about you having men-issues?

No.

You just chime in to call me names.

I'm okay with that.

It's part of what happens to Anti-mos when they attack others and then their attacks get turned back onto them.

Part of the Anti-mo programming.

Sir
12-11-2013, 10:55 AM

Um...no.

But you seem to be the one that keeps talking about (_*_) A-holes.

So it sounds like maybe you are projecting some kind of ****-erotic tendancies toward me.

No thanks.

Sir
12-11-2013, 10:57 AM

Another example of Anti-mos that dish out attacks and then whine and complain when the attacks are shined back onto them.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Um...no.

But you seem to be the one that keeps talking about (_*_) A-holes.

So it sounds like maybe you are projecting some kind of ****-erotic tendancies toward me.

No thanks.

I know you are trying to hurt my feelings, but remember, sticks and stones........ ****-erotic, what's that? lol

Sir
12-11-2013, 11:00 AM
I know you are trying to hurt my feelings, but remember, sticks and stones

Not at all. Just like when you called me an A-hole. You will say you aren't trying to hurt my feelings just stating the truth.

Same for me. :)

****-erotic, what's that? lol

playing dumb is a sign of trying to hide something. (or are you playing?)

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Not at all. Just like when you called me an A-hole. You will say you aren't trying to hurt my feelings just stating the truth.

Same for me. :)

playing dumb is a sign of trying to hide something. (or are you playing?)

So now you have repented and will stop being a (A)0? That means stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer?
Stop acting like one and you will not be one.

Sir
12-11-2013, 11:08 AM
.... give a straight answer?
Stop acting like one and you will not be one.

Haha....you...asking for a "straight" answer.

You don't have to try and hide it, RFH. :)

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Haha....you...asking for a "straight" answer.

You don't have to try and hide it, RFH. :)

Still beating around the bush ain't you. lol

Apologette
12-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Still beating around the bush ain't you. lol

Ask him how many accounts he has created over at CARM!

Magdalena
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.

Sir
12-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Ask him how many accounts he has created over at CARM!

Hahahahaha.........talk about childish!

Pssst, RFH, tell Apologette that I have one account at CARM - "apollos".

Realize I know she will not believe me and continue to make the case I have more than one, but just to placate her.

Oh! And tell her that if she really wants to ask me questions to stop pretending to ignore me and ask me. That's the least a 68 year old mature adult should do.

LOL

Apologette
12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Apparently there has been some misunderstanding about me, and I'm posting here today to set the record straight. Catherine approached me at CARM recently about coming to help support the Christian view here at WM. I told her I wouldn't be able to do that. And I haven't. This will be my first and only post here.

So Jeff and oceancoast, and whoever else the mormon posters are who are having such a great time playing their little games, you are only making yourselves look very foolish. And you're not doing your church any favors either.

I've felt for some time now that any attempt at serious conversation with you was a waste of time and energy. And now seeing what you're doing here, as well as at CARM, I know I was right. I hope for your sakes that you'll grow up someday.

That's all.

Thanks for the post Magdalena. So much for Mormons being ent i t led to "inspiration." More like "infestation."

Sir
12-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the post Magdalena. So much for Mormons being ent i t led to "inspiration." More like "infestation."

Nobody claimed this was an act of inspiration.

But I did notice that Magdelena has now followed orders and hid her visitor messages so that the public cannot see them any more.

So you should thank me for helping your cohorts to follow through with the demands of their overseers.

LOL

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 12:23 PM

That's all.

Sometimes you can learn important info from answers they don't give better than from the answers they give. Such as when I ask for Holy Bible scriptures showing Heavenly Father having a Father? Of course there are none, and when non-mormons see their lack of a good response that should be an eye opener.

Sir
12-11-2013, 12:25 PM

That's all.

I see you finally comported to the demand that you hide your visitor messages so people like me cannot see the "private" attacks on the LDS.

Good ***!! Glad I could help remind you. :)

Ma'am
12-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Well then... I guess that makes us Christian.... Right?

“The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it.” Joseph Smith

If Joseph Smith had stopped at that, there wouldn't be a problem. But he didn't. He said that we all needed to learn how to become gods ourselves. That is blasphemy. He also said some things about Elohim first being on another world like this one. And the LDS believes that Jesus and Satan are brothers. That too is blasphemy....a terrible, disgusting blasphemy.

So, I say again--Mormons need more help--a LOT more--than WM does, from what I have seen so far on here.

Ma'am
12-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Does that mean the people in the Bible were not Christians because they didn't have a Bible yet that spoke about Jesus Christ? ;)

And what theway said exactly true. We are believers in Jesus Christ.

But if it makes you feel like you done CA/ Apologette's *** of fighting against some alleged prophecy of WM failing, then good for you! :)

Those in the old testament were saved by believing in God's promise of the coming Messiah. And Jesus said that the Law and prophets testified of Him, so yes, they did speak of Him. There are literally hundreds of prophecies in the old testament about the coming Messiah.

You don't believe in the true Jesus Christ of the bible.

neverending
12-11-2013, 01:50 PM

Neverending asked:

Sir,
What? Just how do you come away with saying this site is dead? It is far from dead since I see at least one hundred posts per day and that's just here on the LDS forum. Maybe your idea of dead is not the same as most but to me, dead means, no one would be here typing anything and you are ONE of the biggest contributors? This forum is, "Mostly Dead or is it Nearly Dead?" Hmmm.....maybe a magic pill from Miracle Max would do the trick as it worked for the Dread Pirate Roberts (Wesley, Princess Bride). Course it is quite a large pill and hard to swallow, a lot like trying to swallow Mormon doctrine. Hmmm, another pearl of great price....Mormonism seems to be a shape shifter changing all the time as the shifting sand.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Sir,
What? Just how do you come away with saying this site is dead? It is far from dead since I see at least one hundred posts per day and that's just here on the LDS forum. Maybe your idea of dead is not the same as most but to me, dead means, no one would be here typing anything and you are ONE of the biggest contributors? This forum is, "Mostly Dead or is it Nearly Dead?" Hmmm.....maybe a magic pill from Miracle Max would do the trick as it worked for the Dread Pirate Roberts (Wesley, Princess Bride). Course it is quite a large pill and hard to swallow, a lot like trying to swallow Mormon doctrine. Hmmm, another pearl of great price....Mormonism seems to be a shape shifter changing all the time as the shifting sand.

Yes, it is a "shape shifter" cult. Thanks for reminding us of that truth.

James Banta
12-11-2013, 02:03 PM
That's why that was my favorite part of CA/ Apologette's comment.

Are you introducing a new book to us? Ha! Haha.....get it?

Thanks for pointing out the typo...

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks for pointing out the typo...

I've also alerted the Christians over on CARM to reset their settings so that snoopy Mormons who have nothing better to do than invade privacy won't be looking at their messages. Of course I know that one Mormon here with multiple accounts has also used social media to gather information. I guess he has no life!

Sir
12-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Sir,

Without LDS posters, this place would die. We have always said that. There are only a few Anti-LDS posting here anymore. Obviously it isn't dead in the sense it is gone. It is dead in the sense that when LDS leave, there will be you to whine and post long-winded rants of multiple claims, James to pretend he knows the Bible better than anyone, billyray to ask questions of LDS (but no LDS to respond), RealFakeHair to post inane comments about his sex life, and apologette to ignore everyone and complain about men.

Sounds pretty dead to me.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:08 PM
If Joseph Smith had stopped at that, there wouldn't be a problem. But he didn't. He said that we all needed to learn how to become gods ourselves. That is blasphemy. He also said some things about Elohim first being on another world like this one. And the LDS believes that Jesus and Satan are brothers. That too is blasphemy....a terrible, disgusting blasphemy.

So, I say again--Mormons need more help--a LOT more--than WM does, from what I have seen so far on here.

He also taught that God couldn't create a spirit since he couldn't create himself. Have you ever read anything as ludicrous as that?

Sir
12-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I've also alerted the Christians over on CARM to reset their settings so that snoopy Mormons who have nothing better to do than invade privacy won't be looking at their messages. Of course I know that one Mormon here with multiple accounts has also used social media to gather information. I guess he has no life!

Haha....I told you you did that. Doesn't take a genius to figure out you implemented marching orders and some of you minion drones complied.

But....how is it snooping and invading privacy if the accounts you are talking about needed to be reset were set to "public" for all the world to see?

Your reality is otherworld which explains a lot.

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 02:15 PM
You know, Jeff, you're just as sick as your pal Apollos/Sir/(and whoever else he is) if you use information he has acquired unethically and then come here and contrary to the rules of the WM board, posts it here.
So you believe it is UNETHICAL to secretly acquire info and then post it in a forum??

Seriously? Where's your outrage regarding what "numbskullnoah" did? Weren't you among the antis who excused that with the situational ethics-based "This info needs to be made public" ?? Didn't you APPLAUD him for what he did?

Don't you see that your ***ociation with that clown rubs off on you?
Don't you see that your ***ociation with that "noah" clown rubs off on you and shows you to be a hypocrite?

Why would you want to lower yourself to his miserable standards?
What is wrong with his standards? If you publicly post your invitation to conspire against the pro-LDS, what's the problem with someone reading it and making others aware of it, as long as it's not copyrighted intellectual property?

And for your information, I give you my word as a Christian that Magdalena is not posting over here.
Okay, fair enough. Who IS this "ma'am" poster, then? What screen name does she use over at Carm?

Maybe your pal can snoop around until he finds another candidate. I actually expected better from you. What a downer that you would stoop to this.
Did you expect better of YOURSELF back when you were snooping around for proof that I was NEAL KNOX's son? Was it a huge downer that you stooped to that?

Jeff, you need Christ in your life so very much.
Why don't you feel that YOU need Christ in YOUR life? After all, YOU have been snooping and trying to "expose" the alternate screen names and identi ties of other posters for YEARS. You are the forerunner of these witch hunts.

But so I won't be a stumbling block to you
You don't really cause me to stumble, just to LOL.

May God heal your heart.
He already healed my heart from the hurt you tried to cause by starting gossip and rumors on your pals' message boards about you were sure that I was Jeff Knox. I forgave you the second I saw what you had done, because as a rule I don't hold grudges, and I found your whole "Krusade" to be quite amusing.

Sir
12-11-2013, 02:20 PM
So you believe it is UNETHICAL to secretly acquire info and then post it in a forum??

Seriously? Where's your outrage regarding what "numbskullnoah" did? Weren't you among the antis who excused that with the situational ethics-based "This info needs to be made public" ?? Didn't you APPLAUD him for what he did?

Don't you see that your ***ociation with that "noah" clown rubs off on you and shows you to be a hypocrite?

What is wrong with his standards? If you publicly post your invitation to conspire against the pro-LDS, what's the problem with someone reading it and making others aware of it, as long as it's not copyrighted intellectual property?

Okay, fair enough. Who IS this "ma'am" poster, then? What screen name does she use over at Carm?

Did you expect better of YOURSELF back when you were snooping around for proof that I was NEAL KNOX's son? Was it a huge downer that you stooped to that?

Why don't you feel that YOU need Christ in YOUR life? After all, YOU have been snooping and trying to "expose" the alternate screen names and identi ties of other posters for YEARS. You are the forerunner of these witch hunts.

You don't really cause me to stumble, just to LOL.

He already healed my heart from the hurt you tried to cause by starting gossip and rumors on your pals' message boards about you were sure that I was Jeff Knox. I forgave you the second I saw what you had done, because as a rule I don't hold grudges, and I found your whole "Krusade" to be quite amusing.

LOL...I totally forgot about Neal Knox-gate!

It is pretty amazing that those of us who have interacted with each other over the years can see plainly the very things "apologette" is complaining about are the things she has done and worse!! I think her hate for Mormons has blinded her sense of the rational. But nobody ever accused an Anti-Mormon to be that smart anyway.

theway
12-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Those in the old testament were saved by believing in God's promise of the coming Messiah. And Jesus said that the Law and prophets testified of Him, so yes, they did speak of Him. There are literally hundreds of prophecies in the old testament about the coming Messiah.

You don't believe in the true Jesus Christ of the bible.See what I mean!

You guys can't agree on what makes a Christian.
I gave you the chance to post your definition... Which you did, but now you want to change it and add more criteria when you found out that Mormons would be able to get into your Christian Club by that definition.
Under the Faith Alone heresy you believe in, no other criteria would have been added nor would it have even mattered anyway as it wouldn't have changed anything one way or he other.

That's the paradox the AntiMormon crowd lives with.

Either the brush is too wide and Mormons are included; or the brush is to narrow and you end up excluding herself.

It it funny to watch the weaseling by AntiMormons trying to resolve the contradiction though.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 02:33 PM
See what I mean!

I gave you the chance to post your definition... .
Under the Faith Alone heresy you believe in, no other criteria would have been added nor would it have even mattered anyway as it wouldn't have changed anything one way or he other.

O It it funny to watch the weaseling by AntiMormons trying to resolve the contradiction though.

Okay, so lets say I am a bit lazy so what could we add to the faith alone to please your mormon god?
Could I like wash the green jello dish every wednesday night, does that count as a work?

neverending
12-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Without LDS posters, this place would die. We have always said that. There are only a few Anti-LDS posting here anymore. Obviously it isn't dead in the sense it is gone. It is dead in the sense that when LDS leave, there will be you to whine and post long-winded rants of multiple claims, James to pretend he knows the Bible better than anyone, billyray to ask questions of LDS (but no LDS to respond), RealFakeHair to post inane comments about his sex life, and apologette to ignore everyone and complain about men.

Sounds pretty dead to me.

Goodness, we'd sure miss you. Who else would keep track of our ages. Who else would keep track of our sex lives or Bible knowledge. Yes, we'd definitely miss you but what we wouldn't miss is, having to put up with your rudeness and mocking tones and never being serious about discussing your religion. Makes me wonder why you stay at all, oh I know, it's because you don't have anything better to do. You must have a great *** where you can be on the internet instead of working. How about your wife, she must feel ignored with all the time you spend here. James is sitting 3 feet away from me as we type things here and share ideas or remember where a certain Bible verse is found. The day p***es so fast sharing it with you and all the members.

Sir
12-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Goodness, we'd sure miss you. Who else would keep track of our ages. Who else would keep track of our sex lives or Bible knowledge. Yes, we'd definitely miss you but what we wouldn't miss is, having to put up with your rudeness and mocking tones and never being serious about discussing your religion. Makes me wonder why you stay at all, oh I know, it's because you don't have anything better to do. You must have a great *** where you can be on the internet instead of working. How about your wife, she must feel ignored with all the time you spend here. James is sitting 3 feet away from me as we type things here and share ideas or remember where a certain Bible verse is found. The day p***es so fast sharing it with you and all the members.

See? More Anti-Mormon double-standards.

Here you claim I worry about your personal lives, then you opine on my personal life.

I know, you wont see it.

How funny that you and James are sitting 3 feet apart, both writing inane posts, rants, diatribes, etc.

How romantic! :p

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 03:30 PM
See? More Anti-Mormon double-standards.

Here you claim I worry about your personal lives, then you opine on my personal life.

I know, you wont see it.

How funny that you and James are sitting 3 feet apart, both writing inane posts, rants, diatribes, etc.

How romantic! :p

A family that internet's together, stays together.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:01 PM

Ha! And if they are studying Mormonism's doctrine and history here they won't end up divorcing if one spouse comes to see that Mormonism a pile of cow ****s!

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Okay, so lets say I am a bit lazy so what could we add to the faith alone to please your mormon god?
Could I like wash the green jello dish every wednesday night, does that count as a work?

I understand the cult is too poor to have janitors come in, so they have their flock clean the toilets in their ward houses. I wonder who cleans the toilets in their mall?

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:03 PM

The family that attacks the LDS together, ends up unhappy with each other, because they become so focused and obsessed with finding faults in others, that sooner or later they will accidentally be hypersensitive to the faults in each other, and sparks will fly.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 04:05 PM
The family that attacks the LDS together, ends up unhappy with each other, because they become so focused and obsessed with finding faults in others, that sooner or later they will accidentally be hypersensitive to the faults in each other, and sparks will fly.

Man I am doomed, but God gave me the ***, and somebody gotta do it.

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I understand the cult is too poor to have janitors come in, so they have their flock clean the toilets in their ward houses. I wonder who cleans the toilets in their mall?

We just place anti-LDS next to the toilets, and the customers say "The anti-LDS are so full of ****, a little more won't even be noticed." So our toilets stay clean! :0

Sir
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM

And then one ends up cheating on his spouse.

Bam!!!!!!

We have come full-circle!

:)

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:29 PM
My favorite is the idea that there was a "prophecy" and the CARM Anti-Mormon minions like Carol pontificating on "trying to make it a false prophecy"

I guess some antis have an unbiblical definition of prophecy.

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Well, in the past you have accused us of being like roaches and slimy eels and cancer. So your pejorative similes are consistent, at least.

Sir
12-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-11-13 01:44 PM Report

Just to give you a heads up, the Mormon Apollos, who is "Sir" over on the Walter Martin forum, has been copying messages from CARM sent from Christians to other Christians. He has been posting these messages publicly on the Walter Martin Ministries forum. I notice that oceancoast has visited your message site (look at lower left to see who has visited.). I'm just suggesting that all Christians go to settings and make sure that only friends can see their messages. I don't know how yours is set - but as I said, this is just a "heads up."

biblos hasn't gotten the message yet.

C'mon!!! Hurry and get your settings set so only friends can see all the vitriol, hateful, and bigoted things we say about the Mormons!

LOL

Sir
12-11-2013, 07:15 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-11-13 09:58 AM Report

I thought you should know that Apollos has been snooping on your message board and posted the message I sent you. He actually posted it on the Walter Martin Ministries board. Apparently these Mormons have no integrity. Your settings may allow anybody to read your messages, and these unscrupulous cultists are taking advantage of it. It's best to go to settings and set it so that only friends can see your messages. Thanks

Catherine Aurelia - 12-02-13 08:13 AM Report

edit

GloryToGod still hasn't gotten your message.

How funny you go to all your friends' walls and "edit" your incriminating comments. Notice above you have "edited" the post I already quoted.

Why the secrecy?

That's cultish!!

Christians have NOTHING to hide, right?

LOLOLOL

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 06:16 AM
"Everything they do is out in the open...no secrets..."

L O L

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 08:46 AM
I guess some antis have an unbiblical definition of prophecy.

Maybe you have the correct Biblical definition?

James Banta
12-12-2013, 09:42 AM

Know what? They can invade my personal information all they want.. What can they possible find out that hasn't been made known about me for years? I have had an account here, on CARM, and even on MADD.. When Carm changed I thought I would use my other p***ion, sailing, in my name there.. I am OLD so I thought AncientMariner might be fun.. I didn't tell anyone who I was at first but when asked if I was James Banta I gladly admitted it.. Do the mormonism that have had other names make such admission without having it forced out of them? Nope.. There have been enough lies in my life.. I strive now ONLY to be truthful.. IHS jim

Apologette
12-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Maybe you have the correct Biblical definition?

Yes, for Mormons prophecy means "suggestions."

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes, for Mormons prophecy means "suggestions."

Right on.

I wonder what prophecy will come next from their dear leader? I bet something like women and the priesthood, or gay men and boy scouts. Something watered down to fix a 21 century mormon god.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Know what? They can invade my personal information all they want.. What can they possible find out that hasn't been made known about me for years? I have had an account here, on CARM, and even on MADD.. When Carm changed I thought I would use my other p***ion, sailing, in my name there.. I am OLD so I thought AncientMariner might be fun.. I didn't tell anyone who I was at first but when asked if I was James Banta I gladly admitted it.. Do the mormonism that have had other names make such admission without having it forced out of them? Nope.. There have been enough lies in my life.. I strive now ONLY to be truthful.. IHS jim

Mormons are notoriously unscrupulous both on these forums, and in business and elsewhere. I wouldn't deal with them. For instance, in the area of herbs they market herbs at very high prices - two or three times what you can purchase them for elsewhere. I don't think their quality is any better. I had a friend who was Mormon who spent tons of money on Mormon penny stocks and herbs. She ended up with no money and dying rather early. It was sad - but I led her to Christ on her death bed, so she is with the Lord.

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Mormons are notoriously unscrupulous both on these forums, and in business and elsewhere. I wouldn't deal with them. For instance, in the area of herbs they market herbs at very high prices - two or three times what you can purchase them for elsewhere. I don't think their quality is any better. I had a friend who was Mormon who spent tons of money on Mormon penny stocks and herbs. She ended up with no money and dying rather early. It was sad - but I led her to Christ on her death bed, so she is with the Lord.

In other words, if you were a supervisor and aware an applicant was Mormon, you would not hire them. You seem to stereotype every Mormon by examples you are aware of. That is religious discrimination at its best.

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:01 AM
In other words, if you were a supervisor and aware an applicant was Mormon, you would not hire them. You seem to stereotype every Mormon by examples you are aware of. That is religious discrimination at its best.

Indeed.

Bigots don't usually acknowledge their bigotry, but in her own words we see that she is one.

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 08:28 AM Report Just so you know, Apollos the Mormon, who is "Sir" over on the Walter Martin forum, has been transporting Christians' messages from this board over to the Walter Martin forum. Of course, we've come to expect this type of behavior from cultists, but this is over the top. You can fix those who access your messages by going to Settings and to the left hand column and selecting the option to have only friends read your messages. Just so you know.

"moira" hasn't gotten the message yet.

But is what I did really "over the top"?

Why is it apologette claims the "behavior of cultists" is to quote the actual words of the Anti-mos that they have posted in public themselves?

And yet she claims it is cultish to do things in secret, while she tries to get all her CARMinions to make their nasty Mormon-bashing comments private.

Hypocrite. But at least we have apologette's own definition of what makes someone cultish when we accuse her of being in a cult.

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 08:09 AM Report
This is just a warning for you. Apollos, who is Sir over on the Walter Martin board, has been taking messages off of Christians' message pages here and transporting them over to the Walter Martin forum. He has been snooping here on your page, too, as the lower left hand corner indicates. It would be a good idea to make sure you have your Settings set so that only friends can read your messages. Just a word to the wise. God bless.

"akaSeerone" hasn't gotten the message yet.

Here's a funny irony from above: "He has been snooping here on your page, too, as the lower left hand corner indicates."

LOL....looks like someone was snooping on the lower left hand corner of akaSeerone's page....APOLOGETTE!!!!

Hypocrite!

:p

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 11:41 AM

•"Their religious belief is that they'll bleed the beast, meaning the government," said Mark Shurtleff, Utah's attorney general. "They hate the government, so they'll bleed it for everything they can through welfare, tax evasion and fraud.

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:45 AM Report
This is for your information. Apollos the Mormon has been taking messages off of Christians message pages, like this, and been transporting them over to the Walter Martin forum. Going to the left hand corner of this page, I note that Apollos has been over here - possibly looking at your messages. You can fix it on "settings" by going to the left hand column and selecting the option to regulate messages so that only friends can read your messages. Be careful, also, about where you send messages, as their messages may not be secure

"brosull" hasn't gotten the message yet.

Another irony: In this message Apologette is training one of her CARMinions how to make messages private and warning them to watch where their messages go as they are unsecured.

Gotta keep that nasty Mormon-bashing secret, since that is what cutists do.

Another HYPOCRITICAL point: If apologette is whining about a Mormon looking into the messages of the various Anti-mos, why is she going to every message board of the Anti-mos herself and spamming her message of secret combinations? If we both have equal access to the board, why is it snooping and stalking when a Mormon does it but not an Antimo?

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 11:49 AM
•"Their religious belief is that they'll bleed the beast, meaning the government," said Mark Shurtleff, Utah's attorney general. "They hate the government, so they'll bleed it for everything they can through welfare, tax evasion and fraud.

Are you talking about the Fundementalists?

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Are you talking about the Fundementalists?

That's like jeff asking "are you taking about the Calvinist?" lol
http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/PSAMain/news/UtahScamState.html

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 12:05 PM
That's like jeff asking "are you taking about the Calvinist?" lol
http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/PSAMain/news/UtahScamState.html

Ahhh, so because there are these scammers in Utah---this attorney has chosen to brand all of Mormons. Okay, more discrimination and stereotyping. Your point?

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Ahhh, so because there are these scammers in Utah---this attorney has chosen to brand all of Mormons. Okay, more discrimination and stereotyping. Your point?

So you don't think that is a pretty big deal?

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 12:10 PM

What percent of these "companies" are/were started by LDS? Is it possible that others (non-LDS) see easy prey in the trusting LDS and swoop in and take advantage?

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 12:13 PM
What percent of these "companies" are/were started by LDS? Is it possible that others (non-LDS) see easy prey in the trusting LDS and swoop in and take advantage?

The Utah state legislature has p***ed a "safe harbor" amendment to its anti-pyramid scheme statute that legalizes the types of schemes that have been prosecuted by the FTC and other states over the last 30 years. Utah has the highest concentration of multi-level marketing scheme headquarters per capita of any state in America.

I guess all them state legislature were non-mormon?lol

Sir
12-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 08:17 AM Report
Ashjane, just so you know, the Mormon Apollos who is Sir over on the Walter Martin forum, has been taking messages from Christians' message pages and posting them over on the Walter Martin forum. I notice by looking at the lower left hand corner of this page, that he's been on your message page snooping around. To set your messages so that only friends can access them, you can go to settings and on the left hand corner select the options needed. It is sad that this warning even has to be given, but we must always be aware that we are dealing with those not under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

Ashjane hasn't gotten the message.

Hypocrisy and irony in the above post: "It is sad that this warning even has to be given, but we must always be aware that we are dealing with those not under the influence of the Holy Spirit."

Wha----????

Buwahahahahahaha

Apologette
12-12-2013, 12:25 PM

No, but if I knew they had an unscrupulous record, I wouldn't hire them, nor any other person (non-Mormon) who was unscrupulous. And trust me, we did background checks. I actually had a nice young Mormon man working with me once, he tried to convert me and ended up joining me for evening worship at Calvary Chapel. He ended up marrying a former FLDS Mormon and told me she was treated cruelly by Utah Mormons. He also said he remembered Calvary Chapel - and he said that with fondness in his voice. So take your innuendo and peddle it elsewhere Big!

Ma'am
12-12-2013, 12:26 PM
See what I mean!

I gave you the chance to post your definition... Which you did, but now you want to change it and add more criteria when you found out that Mormons would be able to get into your Christian Club by that definition.

That's the paradox the AntiMormon crowd lives with.

Either the brush is too wide and Mormons are included; or the brush is to narrow and you end up excluding herself.

It it funny to watch the weaseling by AntiMormons trying to resolve the contradiction though.

I don't see any disagreement. One thing that won't save us, though, is membership in a particular denomination. The last time I checked, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, the one of the Bible, and NOT by membership in this or that denomination.

Jesus said the path to destruction is wide and the path to life eternal in Him is narrow, and few will find their way to that path. That is a paraphrase, but I think you will get the message. So, no,I am not excluded at all. But Mormons are for their SAvior is false and so is their church.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 12:37 PM
I don't see any disagreement. One thing that won't save us, though, is membership in a particular denomination. The last time I checked, we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, the one of the Bible, and NOT by membership in this or that denomination.

Jesus said the path to destruction is wide and the path to life eternal in Him is narrow, and few will find their way to that path. That is a paraphrase, but I think you will get the message. So, no,I am not excluded at all. But Mormons are for their SAvior is false and so is their church.
Exactly right. If you have another "god," (and Mormons say Satan is a real god), and a Jesus who is the brother of Satan and a created "god," you simply are outside of Christ. Unless Mormons repent of their false beliefs and idolatry, they are headed to eternal separation from the True and Living God!

Sir
12-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:31 AM Report

Be warned that Apollos, the Mormon, has been taking messages off of Christian's message pages and is posting them on another apologetic board. I see he has been here as well (look at lower left hand corner). You can fix your messages so that Mormons like Apollos can't do that - you need to go to settings to do it. See left hand comumn. Just a work of warning.

canislupus hasn't gotten the message yet.

I'm a little concerned at Apologette's typos and grammatical errors.

For shame!!! I thought she went to college?

:p

Sir
12-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:51 AM Report

This is just a word of warning. Apollos the Mormon, who is Sir over on the Walter Martin board, has been snooping around the messages pages of Christians and has posted some over on the Walter Martin Ministries board. I don't see that he's come to your page here, but in case you haven't done so, you can go to "Settings" and fix it so that unscrupulous Mormons cannot invade your messages -just set it for "friends only."

Phinehaus hasn't gotten the message yet.

"unscrupulous"?, "invade"?

LOL

Sir
12-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:28 AM Report

If you look at the lower left hand corner of this page, you'll see Apollos has been here trying to read your messages. If you go to Settings, to the left hand side, you can fix it so that only your friends can read your messages. Also, Apollos has been taking messages from this board and posting them on another apologetic board. I'm trying to get the word out to Christians so that they know to protect themselves. If you don't know how to fix it, I'll walk you through it.

PatVH hasn't gotten the message yet.

"trying to read your messages"?

Wasn't hard. It is PUBLIC.

"Quick! Protect yourself! Hide your messages so that our nastiness and bigoted angry rants against can't be seen by others. True Christians only do things in the open and not in secret, remember?"

Oh wait.......

Sir
12-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 08:25 AM Report

Just so you know, the Mormon Apollos, who is Sir over on the Walter Martin forum, has been snooping around the message pages of Christians here and transporting some of those messages to the Walter Martin site. I don't know if your messages are secure, but I fixed mine on the Settings feature so that only Christian friends can read them. God bless, CA

morefish hasn't gotten the message yet.

I liked this part: "so that only Christian friends can read them."

Of course, TRUE Christians don't have anything to hide and do not keep secrets.

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-12-13 07:28 AM ... I'm trying to get the word out to Christians so that they know to protect themselves....

Have they tried using condoms? :)

Sir
12-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Have they tried using condoms? :)

heh......(>.<)

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Catherine Aurelia - 12-11-13 02:23 PM Report

This is simply to alert you to the fact that Apollos has taken messages posted from Christians to other Christians here on CARM and posted them publicly on the Walter Martin Ministries board. Of course this is totally unethical, and to safeguard against this it is best to go to Settings and make sure only your friends can read your messages. Looking at the lower left hand corner here on this page, I note that Apollos has been snooping around on your profile!

ATX hasn't gotten the message yet.

It's so "unethical" to read public info. :rolleyes:

Apologette doesn't realize that every poster she tells to "look down at the left you can see apollos' name there.", HER name is also there because she is going to the same page I did.

Sir
12-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Just for fun, I went to each CARM poster who still allows messages from the public and responded to them with this:

"Yeah, you better hurry and block Mormons from reading your page. Catherine is trying to make sure all her Mormon-bashing and nasty comments about CARM posters stays secret. Ironic since she and other Anti-LDS claim that "Christians" do nothing in secret since that would be cultish. See ya! "

So far one of those comments I made now says "deleted by mod".

LOLOLOLOLOL

of course, you can see my comments are wayyyy over-the-top and unlike anything an Anti-LDS would say. pfffftt

alanmolstad
02-07-2014, 06:43 AM
worst topic ever.....of all time

Apologette
04-20-2015, 10:23 AM

Neverending asked:

You see, folks, this is how despicable Mormons can be. They snoop around on other sites and then post information here. Slink around like a snake under a rock. This guy is Apollos on CARM and took my information he got from Facebook, my location, name, and the church I attend and posted it publicly. Mormon "men" like to try and intimidate women. I challenge this Apollos (Sir) to post his own information publicly. After all, doesn't the Mormon cult tell its members to be HONEST in all their dealings? Maybe this guy isn't "temple worthy," it's a possibility. But since the Bible says do unto others as you would want done to yourself, I challenge him PUBLICLY to post his information online ......if he wants to be "honest." But, let's face it, when you use multiple posting names (like posting here as "walter martin") to get by the security, what's "honesty?"

alanmolstad
04-23-2017, 05:41 AM
worst topic ever.....of all time

this whole topic is about long-standing disagreements that people have had with each other on totally different forums, and has very little to do with anyone that concerns us here on the Walter Martin board.