PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Christians: Better to Put some on Ignore! They Aren't Here to Debate

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:16 AM
The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there on CARM as well. There is only a handful of them - and some have multiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.

theway
12-11-2013, 09:25 AM
The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there. There is only a handful of them - and some have mulitiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.Are we talking YOUR type of ignore?
Or real ignore?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Are we talking YOUR type of ignore?
Or real ignore?

I don't have you on ignore, that's all you are enti tled to know about. By the way, one question: Is Jesus Christ the ONLY Way to salvation?

BigJulie
12-11-2013, 09:35 AM
This reminds me of these words of Christ:

"Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee"

Apologette
12-11-2013, 09:39 AM
This reminds me of these words of Christ:

"Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee"

Do you believe that a public board like CARM (or even this) should be used to disclose intimate secrets about family members? That is what was done by oceancoast on CARM. Do you approve Julie? Do you expect your messages to other individuals should be kept private or displayed all over boards like this? As far as your verse is concerned, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ (not Satan's brother) and I'm judged by His righteousness. Who's righteousness are you judged by Julie?

theway
12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
I don't have you on ignore, that's all you are enti tled to know about. By the way, one question: Is Jesus Christ the ONLY Way to salvation?

This message is hidden because Apologette is on your ignore list.

Sir
12-11-2013, 09:54 AM
This message is hidden because Apologette is on your ignore list.

Buwahahahahahahaha..........

She has come to WM and trying to bring her friends here from CARM to thwart the alleged prophecy of the forum dying.

I'm sure by her "ignoring" everyone that will go real well.

"Hey everyone!!! let's go to WM and post, but let's ignore everyone there that we don't agree with and just talk to ourselves!!"

neverending
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
The only way to deal with some Mormons that have low ethical standards and lack common decency, is to put them on IGNORE! We have to realize that Mormons do not abide by the same standards that Christians do. We've just had another Mormon over on CARM post the vilest filth about t heir own brother that I've ever seen posted on a board like this. We have to realize that the same Mormons posting here are posting over there on CARM as well. There is only a handful of them - and some have multiple accounts. They have no ethical boundaries when it comes to breaking the rules, because in their quest to protect their cult and the sexual degenerate who founded it, they have turned these boards into tools to make personal attacks. This is worse than what I've seen among the Muslims - I think Mormons are actually worse. There are no constraints on these Mormons, because their consciences are seared. I have put Sir (Apollos) and Jeff (NRA) on ignore and don't intend to ever interact with them either here or on CARM. The Lord said to dust off your sandals if unbelievers will not listen to you, and we've given these cultists enough warnings over the span of many years. They are in God's hands now, not ours. We have to realize that the unregenerate do not share our beliefs or standards. They will even attack their own family members if it serves their purpose. And they use multiple accounts to do i t.

Your post is very welcome and I am grateful to have read it. As one who has been on the receiving end of the hatred and judging that Mormons are so capable of doing, it makes one very sad. I do not go to CARM, used to but after the hate filled and name calling that James and I actually received from Diane, we left for we could see that CARM is not a good place and run by people who may call themselves Christian but certainly with their words never showed their trust in Jesus Christ. Not knowing what was said on CARM by a Mormon against his own brother is shameful! If one has a personal issue with a family member, why would you want to humiliate yourself and them on the internet? If you can't get along with a sibling, then cut ties and move on. God will be the final judge but none the less, we should pray for the lost.
Having been a member of the LDS Church, did everything I was taught to do, married in a temple, held many church positions, all trying to please people instead of God, I can now thank Him for opening my eyes. I also have to thank those Mormons who because of their judgmental atti tudes and lack of concern for the less fortunate, I would still be entrapped in that cult. God has a plan for each one of us and I know without a doubt that from the time I was a young girl I felt different, never feeling I belonged with those people. What does that say for the members in whom I ***ociated with growing up? Here in Utah we see so often members who have stolen from other members with pyramid schemes and that is a common crime. They seem to have no guilt in committing such crimes but are selfish people. Now, I know not every LDS is this way but it sure makes it hard not to condemn the church for it is their teachings that cause people to think more highly of themselves. Reminds me of a book that I used to read to my children, it was called, "The Caterpillar, Pillar." About a caterpillar who had to reach the top of this pillar and would do anything to get there no matter who he hurt along the way. Course once he reached the top, he found it wasn't at all what he had thought.
My prayers continually go out to my family members who are LDS and for friends and all LDS who are so lost and controlled by their leaders. I pray that their hearts will be softened and eyes opened to see the errors of Mormonism. After the p***ing of my parents and brother, and knowing what I do of God's word, their funerals were so devastating to me knowing they would never be with God. Wish that the LDS could feel what we do. After the death of my brother, it hit me like a ton of bricks for we had a close relationship and we would talk on the phone for hours. I miss him and my parents so very much. Please people, know that this life is short compared to eternity and I personally don't want any one of you to perish but have everlasting life.

theway
12-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Buwahahahahahahaha..........

She has come to WM and trying to bring her friends here from CARM to thwart the alleged prophecy of the forum dying.

I'm sure by her "ignoring" everyone that will go real well.

"Hey everyone!!! let's go to WM and post, but let's ignore everyone there that we don't agree with and just talk to ourselves!!"
Yeah I find it hilarious that that she tries to get people to engage on this forum by putting on ignore the only people keeping it alive. CA always seems to do the opposite of what you are supposed to do.

James Banta
12-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Yeah I find it hilarious that that she tries to get people to engage on this forum by putting on ignore the only people keeping it alive. CA always seems to do the opposite of what you are supposed to do.

If you think by leaving here you can destroy the forum.. I beg you PLEASE TRY.. IHS jim

Apologette
12-11-2013, 11:28 AM

Please, please leave!

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Notice to Christians: Better to Put some on Ignore! They Aren't Here to Debate

We are ready, willing, and MORE than able to debate. What we are NOT willing to do is silently put up with irrational, hysterical diatribes full of hate and anti-LDS propaganda. When you spam the forum with such ****, the debate is over before it began, because you lost by default the second you posted your libelous litany laundry list. (I like alliterations once in a while)

When you dredge up century-old rumor mill gossip about alleged intimate details in Joseph Smith's personal life, and then you self-righteously pontificate on how unethical it would be for someone else to mention details about his own brother, then your credibility has gone down the same toilet that Cram's credibility went down, and which the mods are commendably trying to rehabilitate recently by being more fair with their infractions.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Do you believe that a public board like CARM (or even this) should be used to disclose intimate secrets about family members? That is what was done by oceancoast on CARM. Do you approve Julie? Do you expect your messages to other individuals should be kept private or displayed all over boards like this? As far as your verse is concerned, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ (not Satan's brother) and I'm judged by His righteousness. Who's righteousness are you judged by Julie?

Well,Julie, what do you have to say about that?

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:03 PM
This message is hidden because nrajeffreturns is on your ignore list.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 02:09 PM
We are ready, willing, and MORE than able to debate. So says, nrajeffreturns.
Great, so am I, and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Great, so am I, and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.

I'd like to know where the bible says that God never could create a spirit, too. But they'll just run away from both questions.

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 02:38 PM
I'd like to know where the bible says that God never could create a spirit, too. But they'll just run away from both questions.

I am holding my breath and turning purple.

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Great, so am I,
Really? Are you sure? Then let the debate begin.

and so why don't you show me in the Holy Bible where Heavenly father, has a father, making the mormon jesus and his brother, grandchildren.
So the topic for debate is whether or not the Holy Bible explicitly states that Heavenly father has a father?

Presumably, you have chosen to argue that the Bible makes no such statement.
That is the side I choose as well.

So how did you like your debate? Did we both win?

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Really? Are you sure? Then let the debate begin.

So the topic for debate is whether or not the Holy Bible explicitly states that Heavenly father has a father?

Presumably, you have chosen to argue that the Bible makes no such statement.
That is the side I choose as well.

So how did you like your debate? Did we both win?

Man, Presumably leave me hanging or does it you?
I am glad to see we agree, however I am willing to be more liberal on the subject and let you try and say the Holy Bible may hint at the possibility.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Apparently all these Mormons know is obfuscation, sarcasm, snotty remarks, and even unethical practices (like taking messages from CARM and posting them here). I wonder if any of them hold down ***s. I was a supervisor, and I can tell you based on their performance I wouldn't have hired any of them for a responsible position. Is their main *** disrupting forums like this by being as obnoxious as possible? I'm beginning to think that if this is the best the Mormons can throw at us, maybe we should actually hone our debating skills by debating Muslims! They at least debate - these Mormons are here for another purpose than debate. Pretty sad that the Muslims have more scruples than Mormons!

RealFakeHair
12-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Apparently all these Mormons know is obfuscation, sarcasm, snotty remarks, and even unethical practices (like taking messages from CARM and posting them here). I wonder if any of them hold down ***s. Or is their main *** disrupting forums like this by being as obnoxious as possible. I'm beginning to think that if this is the best the Mormons can throw at us, maybe we should actually hone our debating skills by debating Muslims! They at least debate - these Mormons are here for another purpose than debate. Pretty sad that the Muslims have more scruples than Mormons!

When that is all that they have I do expect it, par for the course, but I do like it done with humor.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
When that is all that they have I do expect it, par for the course, but I do like it done with humor.

Have you ever encountered a Mormon who has a really good sense of humor? I haven't. They all look forlorn and pompous.

Snow Patrol
12-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Have you ever encountered a Mormon who has a really good sense of humor? I haven't. They all look forlorn and pompous.

Well, at least we know one "Christian" has a sense of humor. Good one Apologette. I'm still chuckling about that gross overgeneralization.

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Well, at least we know one "Christian" has a sense of humor. Good one Apologette. I'm still chuckling about that gross overgeneralization.

Sorry, but Mormon men have that "look." Some of the women are normal! Maybe it's the men's underwear that gets in a bunch and pinches!! That could be the reason they always look so "Mormon." Can't think of another word for it!

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Sorry, but Mormon men have that "look." Some of the women are normal! Maybe it's the men's underwear that gets in a bunch and pinches!! That could be the reason they always look so "Mormon." Can't think of another word for it!

You sure seem to be obsessed with discussing intimate topics--such as underwear--in public forums. It's a good thing you haven't recently been preaching about how people who do that are unethical....

nrajeffreturns
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Man, Presumably leave me hanging or does it you?
I am glad to see we agree, however I am willing to be more liberal on the subject and let you try and say the Holy Bible may hint at the possibility.
What Bible p***ages are you referring to?

Sir
12-11-2013, 05:38 PM
You sure seem to be obsessed with discussing intimate topics--such as underwear--in public forums. It's a good thing you haven't recently been preaching about how people who do that are unethical....

I am rather enjoying apologette's posts. Because CARM is actually being moderated, she is forced to tame herself. But here she seems to be letting her true bigotry shine forth. And also, it's funny to see all the whining and blaming of Mormons, and the typical apologette hyperbole of "I was a supervisor and I wouldn't hire these guys....". All this talk of her positions of authority and wisdom, and then she turns around and makes childish taunts, claims "I cant HEAR...YOU...cause you are on ignore" and then tells other posters to "tell the guy I'm ignoring that...."

It's kind of surreal, but quite entertaining.

BigJulie
12-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I am rather enjoying apologette's posts. Because CARM is actually being moderated, she is forced to tame herself. But here she seems to be letting her true bigotry shine forth. And also, it's funny to see all the whining and blaming of Mormons, and the typical apologette hyperbole of "I was a supervisor and I wouldn't hire these guys....". All this talk of her positions of authority and wisdom, and then she turns around and makes childish taunts, claims "I cant HEAR...YOU...cause you are on ignore" and then tells other posters to "tell the guy I'm ignoring that...."

It's kind of surreal, but quite entertaining.

She "wouldn't hire these guys"---is she talking about us here, or Mormons in general. If it is "Mormons in general"---I think someone could have a case of religious discrimination. I did have a *** one time where I was put down by my supervisor on a regular basis for being Mormon. In the end, he decided I wasn't so bad and we enjoyed working together.

neverending
12-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Two blocks north of us we have an LDS neighbor that I grew up with and attended school with. She has had nine kids, the last one only lived a few hours before p***ing away. Whenever I see her outside when we are going somewhere, I wave but feel so sorry for her. Her life has been hard and it shows. She looks much older then she should, with graying hair and looking tired and worn out. I often wonder why these Mormon women do that to themselves. As a mother your number one concern is being able to care for your family and how can one do that if they are pushing out baby after baby and not taking care of themselves? Why would a decent husband want to do that to his wife.....if he truly loves her? NO ONE should be made to feel guilty because they didn't want to bring a litter of kids into the world but the LDS leadership puts that guilt onto their female members. Even I was asked during a questioning to renew my temple recommend, "Sister Banta, when are you going to have another baby? Isn't your little boy about 2 years old now?" I was shocked! It was none of his business and so I answered, "when I feel the time is right, as my boy is very hyperactive and a real handful." There is four years between my son and daughter. Maybe some LDS woman are not built to care for large families and so they should be the ones to decide how many children they have, not their Bishop, not the Stake President and not their prophet and they should not be made to feel guilty for making their decision whatever it may be.

Sir
12-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Two blocks north of us we have an LDS neighbor that I grew up with and attended school with. She has had nine kids, the last one only lived a few hours before p***ing away. Whenever I see her outside when we are going somewhere, I wave but feel so sorry for her. Her life has been hard and it shows. She looks much older then she should, with graying hair and looking tired and worn out. I often wonder why these Mormon women do that to themselves. As a mother your number one concern is being able to care for your family and how can one do that if they are pushing out baby after baby and not taking care of themselves? Why would a decent husband want to do that to his wife.....if he truly loves her? NO ONE should be made to feel guilty because they didn't want to bring a litter of kids into the world but the LDS leadership puts that guilt onto their female members. Even I was asked during a questioning to renew my temple recommend, "Sister Banta, when are you going to have another baby? Isn't your little boy about 2 years old now?" I was shocked! It was none of his business and so I answered, "when I feel the time is right, as my boy is very hyperactive and a real handful." There is four years between my son and daughter. Maybe some LDS woman are not built to care for large families and so they should be the ones to decide how many children they have, not their Bishop, not the Stake President and not their prophet and they should not be made to feel guilty for making their decision whatever it may be.

You are unfairly judging this woman you speak of.

Here again, you make these blanket accusations and use skeptical-anecdotes to teach about what good mothers/ wives and husbands should do and how to raise a good family.

And yet, your husband cheated on you AFTER leaving Mormonism and your kids all quit talking to you until recently. I remember you lamenting that your kids would no longer talk with you a while ago.

Again, clean your own house first, and then try to not instruct others how to clean theirs when you are simply projecting your own failures onto them.

neverending
12-11-2013, 07:59 PM
You are unfairly judging this woman you speak of.

Here again, you make these blanket accusations and use skeptical-anecdotes to teach about what good mothers/ wives and husbands should do and how to raise a good family.

And yet, your husband cheated on you AFTER leaving Mormonism and your kids all quit talking to you until recently. I remember you lamenting that your kids would no longer talk with you a while ago.

Again, clean your own house first, and then try to not instruct others how to clean theirs when you are simply projecting your own failures onto them.

It's a shame that you couldn't understand what I was trying to say. I feel sorry for my neighbor and once a friend, especially when we were in High School for the other girls treated her as bad as they did me and so I was her only friend. When we went on a Youth Stake Conference to Cedar City, UT where we got to stay in the dorms on the campus of Southern Utah University, no one wanted to room with her so I did. Her name is Virginia and as I said, I feel sorry for her that she has had 9 children, has had a hard life and she looks much older then her years. What is wrong with feeling sorry for someone? As for my children, they were raised to be honest, hard working and decent people. My son's *** and his ex-wife kept him so busy and his *** was one that made him travel all over the world, he hardly had time for his family let alone James and I. Sure, as parents we felt badly that we didn't have the contact with him like we wanted. He's now very happy thank you and praise God that he's out of a bad marriage, remarried now to a wonderful woman and they are expecting their first child next spring. We feel very blessed that we as a family have been reunited and once again have had our prayers answered. Children don't always do the things you would want, you'll discover that at some point too because after all, they are people and they have to make their own mistakes. What is important is whether they learn from those mistakes.
Now back to the subject at hand. The LDS Church shouldn't be forcing women to have a litter of children nor make them feel guilty if they don't. That is a decision made between a husband and wife and their income.

Snow Patrol
12-11-2013, 08:23 PM
It's a shame that you couldn't understand what I was trying to say. I feel sorry for my neighbor and once a friend, especially when we were in High School for the other girls treated her as bad as they did me and so I was her only friend. When we went on a Youth Stake Conference to Cedar City, UT where we got to stay in the dorms on the campus of Southern Utah University, no one wanted to room with her so I did. Her name is Virginia and as I said, I feel sorry for her that she has had 9 children, has had a hard life and she looks much older then her years. What is wrong with feeling sorry for someone? As for my children, they were raised to be honest, hard working and decent people. My son's *** and his ex-wife kept him so busy and his *** was one that made him travel all over the world, he hardly had time for his family let alone James and I. Sure, as parents we felt badly that we didn't have the contact with him like we wanted. He's now very happy thank you and praise God that he's out of a bad marriage, remarried now to a wonderful woman and they are expecting their first child next spring. We feel very blessed that we as a family have been reunited and once again have had our prayers answered. Children don't always do the things you would want, you'll discover that at some point too because after all, they are people and they have to make their own mistakes. What is important is whether they learn from those mistakes.
Now back to the subject at hand. The LDS Church shouldn't be forcing women to have a litter of children nor make them feel guilty if they don't. That is a decision made between a husband and wife and their income.

The LDS nurse that was my wife's nurse during labor had 12 kids. She made it a point to tell us that it was her choice, not her husband's. She was one of the funniest ladies I've known and was a tremendous help to my wife who struggled mightly to have one child. We ended up having 7 kids and are blessed every day by them. Only one of them were naturally born to us. Each adoption choice was a mutual decision. This woman friend of yours, have you asked her if she wanted that many kids? Have you asked her if she had any say in the matter. I've known a lot of woman who had more than 3 or 4 kids and most of them were the decision makers on how many they had.

neverending
12-11-2013, 10:03 PM
The LDS nurse that was my wife's nurse during labor had 12 kids. She made it a point to tell us that it was her choice, not her husband's. She was one of the funniest ladies I've known and was a tremendous help to my wife who struggled mightly to have one child. We ended up having 7 kids and are blessed every day by them. Only one of them were naturally born to us. Each adoption choice was a mutual decision. This woman friend of yours, have you asked her if she wanted that many kids? Have you asked her if she had any say in the matter. I've known a lot of woman who had more than 3 or 4 kids and most of them were the decision makers on how many they had.

Snow, I am so glad that you and your wife had a good experience with a nurse who had a sense of humor....she did her *** well and sounds like she was a special nurse and person. I was a nurse too but my *** was at the other end of life, working with the elderly and those who had Alzheimers. I loved my *** and learned more from those I cared for then I ever did in school.
Please don't get me wrong, I love children and I do think they are a blessing. Now we are grandparents but since neither one of our children live here in Utah, we can't have the relationship we would love to have with them. Our oldest grandson turned 18 this past sunday and oh how we felt really down since we couldn't share his special birthday. Having a child is a huge, important decision and not one to take lightly. Snow, you are blessed for opening your home to children who needed loving parents. Your ***s as parents is one of the most important ***s you'll ever have in this life. You are molding the next generation.

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 06:08 AM
I am finding it difficult to respect anyone who would use the disgusting term "litter" to refer to precious, innocent children.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 08:52 AM
What Bible p***ages are you referring to?

I don't know of any, but I am just asking.

Sir
12-12-2013, 08:59 AM
The LDS Church shouldn't be forcing women to have a litter of children nor make them feel guilty if they don't.

Good.

The LDS church does not do that, so your argument is now over.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Good.

You are correct the LDSinc. does not force women to have bunches of rug rats. However the culture of mormonism does.

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Good.

I agree. I do not have a lot of children and I have had no guilt. Contrary to what many critics believe, Mormon women are a pretty powerful lot.

theway
12-12-2013, 09:19 AM
You are correct the LDSinc. does not force women to have bunches of rug rats. However the culture of mormonism does.

By "culture" I guess you're meaning that the LDS Church is pro marriage, and against abortion? As such there are more kids around.

Was that the culture you were talking about?

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 09:22 AM
I agree. I do not have a lot of children and I have had no guilt. Contrary to what many critics believe, Mormon women are a pretty powerful lot.

Evident to contra. The use of antidepreessants in Utah are twice as high on average than any other State. (Los Angeles Times). Year in and year out it seems to be the case.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 09:25 AM
By "culture" I guess you're meaning that the LDS Church is pro marriage, and against abortion? As such there are more kids around.

Was that the culture you were talking about?

Molley Mormon Woman anyone?

theway
12-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Molley Mormon Woman anyone?
Sorry, I'm not following you?

Apologette
12-12-2013, 09:43 AM
She "wouldn't hire these guys"---is she talking about us here, or Mormons in general. If it is "Mormons in general"---I think someone could have a case of religious discrimination. I did have a *** one time where I was put down by my supervisor on a regular basis for being Mormon. In the end, he decided I wasn't so bad and we enjoyed working together.
Tell us Julie, you who are so quick to support any Mormon who comes down the pike. What do you think about Apollos who invades the Christians' message pages over on CARM and reposts those messages here, contrary to the rules? Do you support that. And, no, I wouldn't hire a person who lacks integrity - as we've seen that includes Mormons who stoop as low as some have here. Do you get a cheap thrill by attacking others as sinners? Would you like your own life to be an open book here? Repent, you who are so quick to throw stones at others.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 09:46 AM
That's good of you to adopt children who needed parents. Very good.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Sorry, I'm not following you?

Of course not, you are following Joseph Smith.

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Tell us Julie, you who are so quick to support any Mormon who comes down the pike. What do you think about Apollos who invades the Christians' message pages over on CARM and reposts those messages here, contrary to the rules? Do you support that. And, no, I wouldn't hire a person who lacks integrity - as we've seen that includes Mormons who stoop as low as some have here. Do you get a cheap thrill by attacking others as sinners? Would you like your own life to be an open book here? Repent, you who are so quick to throw stones at others.

You are changing the subject. I was asking--would you not hire some of the particular Mormons you have met, or would you not hire someone based on their being Mormon?

There was no attack going on as you think. There was merely a discussion in which I was trying to understand how you define sin and using a real life example that was given to me and which I ***umed the person who shared was not ashamed nor discouraged by the discussion as he was very open and honest about it. I just gave my honest opinion how I felt if my husband acted like the sin was just between him and God and was no different than a white lie. The person I was discussing quickly shared that he did take it more seriously and went to great lengths to address it. With that, I asked then, how he viewed the one sin to the next. This was an honest discussion about how sin is perceived and less to do with the sin. But you seem to want to make me more judgmental then I am on it. As I stated before, I do not think any less of him at all, but actually more as it would take great humility and faith to do as he did, admit what he has, and discussed it as openly as he has. For whatever reason, you do not take this as face value but must make continued judgments about it.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 09:52 AM

Of course, you are so right. I had a close friend who was a Mormon. She didn't drink or smoke, but she ate and ate. Her weight finally brought about congestive heart failure. It was so sad. She actually did have a sense of humor, and had only joined the Mormon cult because she thought they were politically conservative (they really aren't, they are pro-abortion in some cases, and many are not pro-America, but pro-Mormonism and Utah). In any case, I used to share facts about Mormon doctrine and history with her, and the decadent lifestyle of Joseph Smith and she just nixed it off. She really didn't believe me. One day as I was driving into town for the mail (we live far out), the Spirit of God prompted me to go another way than was my usual route. As I drove by my Mormon friend's home, I saw an ambulance. I called her step daughter and found out she was admitted to the hospital. I went back home, and the next day brought to her hospital bedside a little crucifix from the Holy Land - I felt prompted by the Spirit to do so. When I saw her I prayed with her, and told her to take the cross with the image of Jesus and to remember that only HE could save her. She did and held on to it - she is with Christ now!

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Sorry, I'm not following you? Stepford wives, and mormonism, wonder where that idea came from?

Apologette
12-12-2013, 12:40 PM
You are changing the subject. I was asking--would you not hire some of the particular Mormons you have met, or would you not hire someone based on their being Mormon?

There was no attack going on as you think. There was merely a discussion in which I was trying to understand how you define sin and using a real life example that was given to me and which I ***umed the person who shared was not ashamed nor discouraged by the discussion as he was very open and honest about it. I just gave my honest opinion how I felt if my husband acted like the sin was just between him and God and was no different than a white lie. The person I was discussing quickly shared that he did take it more seriously and went to great lengths to address it. With that, I asked then, how he viewed the one sin to the next. This was an honest discussion about how sin is perceived and less to do with the sin. But you seem to want to make me more judgmental then I am on it. As I stated before, I do not think any less of him at all, but actually more as it would take great humility and faith to do as he did, admit what he has, and discussed it as openly as he has. For whatever reason, you do not take this as face value but must make continued judgments about it.
I don't give a heck what you ask me, Big. I've already answered: I would not hire a Mormon who is unscrupulous (and I believe you have some on this very forum); nor would I hire a non-Mormon who is unscrupulous.; So take your nasty innuendo and you know what you can do with it, Big!

You happened to miss this response:

Quote Originally Posted by BigJulie View Post
In other words, if you were a supervisor and aware an applicant was Mormon, you would not hire them. You seem to stereotype every Mormon by examples you are aware of. That is religious discrimination at its best.

My response to this snotty remark:

No, but if I knew they had an unscrupulous record, I wouldn't hire them, nor any other person (non-Mormon) who was unscrupulous. And trust me, we did background checks. I actually had a nice young Mormon man working with me once, he tried to convert me and ended up joining me for evening worship at Calvary Chapel. He ended up marrying a former FLDS Mormon and told me she was treated cruelly by Utah Mormons. He also said he remembered Calvary Chapel - and he said that with fondness in his voice. So take your innuendo and peddle it elsewhere Big!

Look Big, I used to administer civil rights issues, do you think I'm dumb enough to fail to hire someone because they were a Mormon, or JW, or some other cultist? The woman I mentioned in another thread, who was a Mormon, became a dear friend of mine. I hired her. And I led her to Christ on her deathbed. So take your defamation of character garbage elsewhere BIG! Do you Mormons have no boundaries? I have never seen such a pack of Mormons as on this board who seem to be above any rules of decency. Cruelly attacking people with disabilities. Disgusting, and I hope folks looking in here see what's going on here.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I am finding it difficult to respect anyone who would use the disgusting term "litter" to refer to precious, innocent children.

Oh, like precious little children that YOUR cult allows to abort? (BACK ON IGNORE)

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't give a heck what you ask me, Big. I've already answered: I would not hire a Mormon who is unscrupulous (and I believe you have some on this very forum); nor would I hire a non-Mormon who is unscrupulous.; So take your nasty innuendo and you know what you can do with it, Big!

In other words, if you were a supervisor and aware an applicant was Mormon, you would not hire them. You seem to stereotype every Mormon by examples you are aware of. That is religious discrimination at its best.

No, but if I knew they had an unscrupulous record, I wouldn't hire them, nor any other person (non-Mormon) who was unscrupulous. And trust me, we did background checks. I actually had a nice young Mormon man working with me once, he tried to convert me and ended up joining me for evening worship at Calvary Chapel. He ended up marrying a former FLDS Mormon and told me she was treated cruelly by Utah Mormons. He also said he remembered Calvary Chapel - and he said that with fondness in his voice. So take your innuendo and peddle it elsewhere Big!

Look Big, I used to administer civil rights issues, do you think I'm dumb enough to fail to hire someone because they were a Mormon, or JW, or some other cultist? The woman I mentioned in another thread, who was a Mormon, became a dear friend of mine. I hired her. And I led her to Christ on her deathbed. So take your defamation of character garbage elsewhere BIG! Do you Mormons have no boundaries? I have never seen such a pack of Mormons as on this board who seem to be above any rules of decency. Cruelly attacking people with disabilities. Disgusting, and I hope folks looking in here see what's going on here.

Agologette,

I'm surprised that the board policeman James hasn't talked you about this yet, maybe becuase he is hypocritical when he only enforces it on one side, but you are being hypocritical yourself to ask people to spell your username correctly and then you go around and use variations of other's username. Have you gotten their ok to use variations of their username? If not, then don't ask others to correct the spelling of your name. You unfortunately are on a roll of showing your hypocrisy and bigotry.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Agologette,

I'm surprised that the board policeman James hasn't talked you about this yet, maybe becuase he is hypocritical when he only enforces it on one side, but you are being hypocritical yourself to ask people to spell your username correctly and then you go around and use variations of other's username. Have you gotten their ok to use variations of their username? If not, then don't ask others to correct the spelling of your name. You unfortunately are on a roll of showing your hypocrisy and bigotry.
Where did I request that? I simply point out poor spelling, which is an issue with Mormons. Furthermore, why don't you try defending some Mormon doctrine. For instance, what do you know about the Kirtland Banking Fraud pulled off by Smith and Rigdon and pinned on Cowdery? How do you feel about Smith marrying and having sex with young teenage girls? Or, about him marrying the wives of other Mormon men? Do you feel there are no problems in your cult? And if someone calls herself, "Big Julie," I will use a nickname.

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Where did I request that? I simply point out poor spelling, which is an issue with Mormons.

So someone added an extra L to your name, that is something that most people ignore. But you, no you have to mention it. I see no difference in asking someone to spell your name correctly and using your correct username. It is hypocritical to have an issue with spelling when you don't even try to use anothers real username.

As to spelling.....you say it is an issue with Mormons? You are again showing your bigotry. James and RealFakeHair are two of more notorious mis-spellers. I don't think I've ever seen James spell courtesy right. Haha.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:36 PM
So someone added an extra L to your name, that is something that most people ignore. But you, no you have to mention it. I see no difference in asking someone to spell your name correctly and using your correct username. It is hypocritical to have an issue with spelling when you don't even try to use anothers real username.

As to spelling.....you say it is an issue with Mormons? You are again showing your bigotry. James and RealFakeHair are two of more notorious mis-spellers. I don't think I've ever seen James spell courtesy right. Haha.

Nope, just notice it does seem to be a problem sometimes with Mormon posters. So, why do you object if I tell a Mormon how to spell my name? Does that cross some boundary for you? Furthermore, blah, blah, blah, blah. Answer the questions I asked you. And while you're at it, and so pious about board ethics, how do you feel about "Sir" going over to CARM and transporting the messages of Christians to this board. Why aren't you speaking out about that?

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Because I like to point out hypocrits when I see them. I don't have a problem when people shorten my username and even if they spell it wrong and I don't go around correcting them if they do.

theway
12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Stepford wives, and mormonism, wonder where that idea came from?
No...... Still not a clue as to what your point is????

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Because I like to point out hypocrits when I see them. I don't have a problem when people shorten my username and even if they spell it wrong and I don't go around correcting them if they do.

How is this, S now Pat rol, or Now P at sorl, or Pats on rol?

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Well then, why don't you point out what a thieving hypocrite Joe Smith was? Taking the money of Mormons, claiming the Kirtland bank was God's will, and then absconding with Rigdon after the whole banking charade was exposed and everybody lost their investments. You see, Snow, you allow yourself to be "snowed." You swallow giant elephants, and then try to pick on the tiniest things. You need to man up and take a good look at what you are protecting.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 02:03 PM

I don't know if Napolen Dynamite, counts?

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 02:07 PM
"man up"

Now you're turning to insults? Not surprised.

Sir
12-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Nope, just notice it does seem to be a problem sometimes with Mormon posters. So, why do you object if I tell a Mormon how to spell my name? Does that cross some boundary for you? Furthermore, blah, blah, blah, blah. Answer the questions I asked you. And while you're at it, and so pious about board ethics, how do you feel about "Sir" going over to CARM and transporting the messages of Christians to this board. Why aren't you speaking out about that?

Why is it unethical to bring what a Christian says publically at another board about Mormons to this board about Mormons?

You bring the words of all the exmormon.org people to all the forums you post. Are you defining yourself as unethical?

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:22 PM
"man up"

Now you're turning to insults? Not surprised. Why is that an insult? Have you ever been in the service? It means to stand erect and address the issue in a mature away.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:23 PM
How is this, S now Pat rol, or Now P at sorl, or Pats on rol?

Wow, Reformed Egyptian? You uncovered it!

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Wow, Reformed Egyptian? You uncovered it!

Joseph Smith jr. Aint got notin on me. oh except 27 more wives. lol

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Joseph Smith jr. Aint got notin on me. oh except 27 more wives. lol

Who knows how many he really had stashed away! Of course, in the end, they were his undoing! When Smith hit on William Law's wife, Sarah, Law started up a little paper called "The Nauvoo Expositor." The rest is history.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Who knows how many he really had stashed away! Of course, in the end, they were his undoing! When Smith hit on William Law's wife, Sarah, Law started up a little paper called "The Nauvoo Expositor." The rest is history.

Yeah, now we just have twitter and facebook.

Snow Patrol
12-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Why is that an insult? Have you ever been in the service? It means to stand erect and address the issue in a mature away.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/05/magazine/05FOB-onlanguage-t.html?_r=0

"The New York Mets lost their closer Francisco Rodriguez, a k a K-Rod, to season-ending surgery on a torn thumb ligament last month. But really the Mets lost him to two simple words: “man up.” According to The New York Daily News, that’s what Carlos Peña, the father of Rodriguez’s girlfriend, told him outside the Mets clubhouse, inciting an altercation that led to K-Rod busting his thumb and getting arrested on third-degree-***ault charges for good measure. "

Why did "man up" serve as fighting words in this case? Because in common vernacular it can be used as an insult.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/05/magazine/05FOB-onlanguage-t.html?_r=0

"The New York Mets lost their closer Francisco Rodriguez, a k a K-Rod, to season-ending surgery on a torn thumb ligament last month. But really the Mets lost him to two simple words: “man up.” According to The New York Daily News, that’s what Carlos Peña, the father of Rodriguez’s girlfriend, told him outside the Mets clubhouse, inciting an altercation that led to K-Rod busting his thumb and getting arrested on third-degree-***ault charges for good measure. "

Why did "man up" serve as fighting words in this case? Because in common vernacular it can be used as an insult.

Didn't A-rod take to much (man-up) juice?

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 03:43 PM

Wow, I don't know if I have ever had so many put downs. I am glad you are willing to hire Mormons---the way you speak about them, you would think you are disgusted by them all. But I guess it is just me or those like me who come here and ask you some honest questions and tell you my experiences that get you so riled up.

But in all honesty, here is how I see it.

You are constantly doing character defamation and innuendo on here all of the time----I am surprised you get so upset if you perceive someone is doing the same.

Boy, I am tempted to make a small list: (Here are just a few of your past comments---all within the last little while)

"I have never seen such a pack of Mormons as on this board who seem to be above any rules of decency."

" You swallow giant elephants, and then try to pick on the tiniest things. You need to man up and take a good look at what you are protecting. "

"Furthermore, blah, blah, blah, blah. Answer the questions I asked you. And while you're at it, and so pious about board ethics."

"why don't you just take a hike"

"knowing how the Mormons use anything for propaganda and trying to make themselves appear to be just another Christian group. "

"In the "temple" you commune with demons. "

This took me about one minute to create--why is that those who dish it out so readily take offense at the smallest thing.

Forgive me if I misunderstood that you just appear to be disgusted by Mormons in such a way to prevent you from hiring them---but luckily, you are aware the law and do hire them. Thank goodness of living in a county with civil rights, otherwise, we might be as well off as Jews during the Holocaust. As your disgust with us is palpable.

P.S. Where did the cruelty with attacking people with disabilities comment comes from??, I have no idea.

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Okay, Apologette,
I just realized that you grabbed something from a different thread and moved it to this one and then got upset that I did not see ALL of your posts concerning the matter.

So, here is your original answer to my question of whether or not you would hire a Mormon:

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

Mormons are notoriously unscrupulous both on these forums, and in business and elsewhere. I wouldn't deal with them. For instance, in the area of herbs they market herbs at very high prices - two or three times what you can purchase them for elsewhere. I don't think their quality is any better. I had a friend who was Mormon who spent tons of money on Mormon penny stocks and herbs. She ended up with no money and dying rather early. It was sad - but I led her to Christ on her death bed, so she is with the Lord.

It seems an honest mistake, after these comments, that you would not hire a Mormon. Forgive me for not realizing that you are very aware of our civil rights and that you have hired Mormons in in spite of the fact that you believe that they are "notoriously unscrupulous both on these forum and in business and elsewhere." It was an honest mistake based on your comments.

(I bolded part of your response so you can see that there was an honest reason to believe you would not hire a Mormon)

Apologette
12-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Okay, Apologette,
I just realized that you grabbed something from a different thread and moved it to this one and then got upset that I did not see ALL of your posts concerning the matter.

So, here is your original answer to my question of whether or not you would hire a Mormon:

So when I said I don't deal with them, you lied and tried to make it appear I wouldn't hire them. Typical deception by a Mormon. I was obviously talking about personally dealing with those companies owned by Mormons, read the context! - you have a cute p***ive aggressive way of posting.

It seems an honest mistake, after these comments, that you would not hire a Mormon. Forgive me for not realizing that you are very aware of our civil rights and that you have hired Mormons in in spite of the fact that you believe that they are "notoriously unscrupulous both on these forum and in business and elsewhere." It was an honest mistake based on your comments.

(I bolded part of your response so you can see that there was an honest reason to believe you would not hire a Mormon)

It was a dishonest ploy, who are you trying to kid? I've seen you do it to Christians here before.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Wow, I don't know if I have ever had so many put downs. I am glad you are willing to hire Mormons---the way you speak about them, you would think you are disgusted by them all. But I guess it is just me or those like me who come here and ask you some honest questions and tell you my experiences that get you so riled up.

But in all honesty, here is how I see it.

You are constantly doing character defamation and innuendo on here all of the time----I am surprised you get so upset if you perceive someone is doing the same.

Boy, I am tempted to make a small list: (Here are just a few of your past comments---all within the last little while)

This took me about one minute to create--why is that those who dish it out so readily take offense at the smallest thing.

Forgive me if I misunderstood that you just appear to be disgusted by Mormons in such a way to prevent you from hiring them---but luckily, you are aware the law and do hire them. Thank goodness of living in a county with civil rights, otherwise, we might be as well off as Jews during the Holocaust. As your disgust with us is palpable.

P.S. Where did the cruelty with attacking people with disabilities comment comes from??, I have no idea.
Where do you think it came from - right from this forum.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah, now we just have twitter and facebook.

Just imagine if old Joe had it back in the nineteenth century - he could have sexually stalked young girls by keyboard!

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Wow, I don't know if I have ever had so many put downs. I am glad you are willing to hire Mormons---the way you speak about them, you would think you are disgusted by them all.
She has stated in the past that she finds all Mormons disgusting, or words to that effect.

And IIRC, she has said that she would never trust a Mormon. Which contradicts any later claim that she would trust a Mormon enough to hire one. During the presidential campaigns, she said that no Christian would or should vote for a Mormon, for any office--even dogcatcher.

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Just imagine if old Joe had it back in the nineteenth century - he could have sexually stalked young girls by keyboard!

And you could libel him by keyboard! Yay!

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 08:48 PM
So when I said I don't deal with them, you lied and tried to make it appear I wouldn't hire them. Typical deception by a Mormon. I was obviously talking about personally dealing with those companies owned by Mormons, read the context! -[/B]

I did not lie. I made an honest ***essment of your statement that you wouldn't hire them because you said:

Mormons are notoriously unscrupulous both on these forums, and in business and elsewhere. I wouldn't deal with them.

Those are your words. Apologette, I see you getting caught in your own fallacies. You spend so much time trying to find dirt on Mormons, that you ***ume that we are trying to do the same to you.

I mean, how many times could I say to you, when you sensationalize my beliefs, that you are lying and are doing a "typical deception." I can see that you see others as you see yourself. That is all. I made an honest error based on what you said. How else could I take your answer of "I won't deal with them" as a direct answer to my question, would you hire a Mormon? I didn't realize that you expected me to score the threads to find evidence of something else.

But, now that you expect this type of judgment toward you, I expect you to scour Mormon history to find anything contradictory about what you say about my beliefs or my prophets. To do anything less would be to not treat others as you would like to be treated.

AIT
12-13-2013, 10:26 AM
You sure seem to be obsessed with discussing intimate topics--such as underwear--in public forums. It's a good thing you haven't recently been preaching about how people who do that are unethical....Mormon underwear is NOT intimate, ridiculous maybe, but certainly not intimate.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Mormon underwear is NOT intimate, ridiculous maybe, but certainly not intimate.

Absolutely true. And how silly of Mormons to believe that underwear can protect them. I like RFH's suggestion about a duel between a Mormon with the magic underwear on, and a non-Mormon with a bullet-proof jacket. Nothing unethical with exposing the silly Mormon trust in material! If people are as immature to believe in underwear, then others being lured into Mormonism need to know. They need to know everything about a cult which will demand 10 per cent of their income until the day they die!

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 10:53 AM
Absolutely true. And how silly of Mormons to believe that underwear can protect them. I like RFH's suggestion about a dual between a man with the magic underwear on, and another with a bullet-proof jacket. Nothing unethical with exposing the silly Mormon trust in material!

Do you likewise ridicule, make fun of, demean, and so on if your pastor wears special clothing or any other religious person that wears special clothing? Just wondering if you are a equal opportunity ridiculer.

James Banta
12-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Do you likewise ridicule, make fun of, demean, and so on if your pastor wears special clothing or any other religious person that wears special clothing? Just wondering if you are a equal opportunity ridiculer.

I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth.. The Christians spiritual protection comes from the Lord.. In nothing else do we put our trust for spiritual preservation.. I don't trust horse shoes, four leaf clovers, or any talisman. You may put your trust in those things if your wish. So go right on trusting cloth, I will go right on trusting Jesus.. IHS jim

Apologette
12-13-2013, 11:10 AM
I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth.. The Christians spiritual protection comes from the Lord.. In nothing else do we put our trust for spiritual preservation.. I don't trust horse shoes, four leaf clovers, or any talisman. You may put your trust in those things if your wish. So go right on trusting cloth, I will go right on trusting Jesus.. IHS jim

Which reminds me of the fact that Joseph Smith carried a Jupiter Talisman, an occult symbol, on his person as he jumped to his death from Carthage jail. Didn't help him.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Which reminds me of the fact that Joseph Smith carried a Jupiter Talisman, an occult symbol, on his person as he jumped to his death from Carthage jail. Didn't help him.

More repi***ion of junk which has already been shown to be highly suspicious in its truth. But you don't care you follow the Decker method. Anything goes in fighting against the LDS Church, even if it is not truthful.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 11:30 AM

Maybe you should do some more reading on the subject. Here is a good start.

"8.The Roman collar offers a kind of “safeguard “for oneself. The Roman collar provides a reminder to the priest himself of his mission and iden***y: to witness to Jesus Christ, the Great High Priest, as one of his brother-priests."

James Banta
12-13-2013, 11:34 AM

"8.The Roman collar offers a kind of “safeguard “for oneself. The Roman collar provides a reminder to the priest himself of his mission and iden***y: to witness to Jesus Christ, the Great High Priest, as one of his brother-priests."

You are using a cultic practice to justify a cultic practice.. Tell me where a Christian is putting his trust for his spiritual welfare in a piece of cloth instead of in Jesus.. A Christian doesn't even trust the waters of baptism to do that..

I guess you are teaching now that there is truth in the church at Rome as much as there is in Mormonism? IHS jim

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 11:41 AM
You are using a cultic practice to justify a cultic practice.. Tell me where a Christian is putting his trust for his spiritual welfare in a piece of cloth instead of in Jesus.. A Christian doesn't even trust the waters of baptism to do that..

I guess you are teaching now that there is truth in the church at Rome as much as there is in Mormonism? IHS jim

Actually, all I'm doing is seeing if you will follow through with what you said here "I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth." So I would like to see some evidence of you going to a Catholic forum and ridiculing them for their priests wearing those collars.

neverending
12-13-2013, 12:11 PM

Hi Snow,
Where did you get this information? I am not familiar with much concerning Catholics. Thanks.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi Snow,
Where did you get this information? I am not familiar with much concerning Catholics. Thanks.

http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-reasons-why-a-priest-should-wear-his-collar

neverending
12-13-2013, 01:58 PM
http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-reasons-why-a-priest-should-wear-his-collar

Thanks Snow for the link, I didn't know most of what was in that article and how Catholic Priests think about wearing their collar. It makes sense to me, course mostly it seems to me it's for show, letting the world know that they've consecrated their lives to God. Similar to nuns wearing their habits. I do think people need to be more respectful of the LDS temple garment. I've seen Street Preachers here during General Conference waving them around, not the way to show Godly love is it? Just my feelings on the subject folks.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks Snow for the link, I didn't know most of what was in that article and how Catholic Priests think about wearing their collar. It makes sense to me, course mostly it seems to me it's for show, letting the world know that they've consecrated their lives to God. Similar to nuns wearing their habits. I do think people need to be more respectful of the LDS temple garment. I've seen Street Preachers here during General Conference waving them around, not the way to show Godly love is it? Just my feelings on the subject folks.

I know I speak for all the LDS here in expressing my thanks for your willingness to show respect on this even though you disagree with us on it.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:18 PM
I did not lie. I made an honest ***essment of your statement that you wouldn't hire them because you said:

You are a LIAR, pure and simple. I never said I'd not hire them as a supervisor. I said I don't like dealing with Mormon businesses. Now, back off BIG! You are engaging in an obvious attempt to mislead people. For the record I DID HIRE MORMONS. I even mentioned it in another post...and in fact hired several Mormons. Two of them came to a Christian Church with me. You have proven that you are just as deceitful as the rest of the Mormons here. You should be ashamed at your lack of ethicalness.

Also for the record, I personally stay away from buying from Mormon businesses - and especially don't buy any herbs from Mormon-owned companies. If Big doesn't understand this statement, she will once again prove that she is dishonest in her so-called ***essment.

Those are your words. Apologette, I see you getting caught in your own fallacies. You spend so much time trying to find dirt on Mormons, that you ***ume that we are trying to do the same to you.

Yes, these are my exact words: "Mormons are notoriously unscrupulous both on these forums, and in business and elsewhere. I wouldn't deal with them." Where does that statement mention hiring? See how the Mormon tries to twist words? I have never let my personal religious convictions cross over to my professional life. Although we can see that BIG has already said she doesn't want to hang out with "gentiles," but loves ***ociating with "temple Mormons." Well besides the fact that occultists love other occultists, I'd say that this is pretty prejudiced on her part. This from a woman that claims she's married to someone with black blood, and doesn't seem to give a heck at the horrendous things Brigham Young had to say about blacks:

Brigham Young: "You see some cl***es of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind....Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin." (Journal of Discourses, vol. 7, p. 290).
"In our first settlement in Missouri, it was said by our enemies that we intended to tamper with the slaves, not that we had any idea of the kind, for such a thing never entered our minds. We knew that the children of Ham were to be the "servant of servants," and no power under heaven could hinder it, so long as the Lord would permit them to welter under the curse and those were known to be our religious views concerning them." (Journal of Discourses, vol. 2, p. 172).
"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so." (Journal of Discourses, vol. 10, p. 110).

I mean, how many times could I say to you, when you sensationalize my beliefs, that you are lying and are doing a "typical deception." I can see that you see others as you see yourself. That is all. I made an honest error based on what you said. How else could I take your answer of "I won't deal with them" as a direct answer to my question, would you hire a Mormon? I didn't realize that you expected me to score the threads to find evidence of something else.

Nobody has to sensationalize Mormon beliefs, your own false prophets just need to be quoted. Now are you going to say Brigham Young was wrong about African Americans - yes or no? Don't blame me for the disgusting rhetoric of Young, he's your prophet.

But, now that you expect this type of judgment toward you, I expect you to scour Mormon history to find anything contradictory about what you say about my beliefs or my prophets. To do anything less would be to not treat others as you would like to be treated.
You are totally devoid of any ability to answer any questions about Mormon history - you simply swallow the whole lump of Smith's claims without thinking twice about it. That's why you are a Mormon in the first place - no thinking, no research, just buy the whole pile of slop and call it holy. So, then, can we ***ume that you believe it was fine and dandy to m***acre the emigrants at Mountain Meadows and kill apostates as I've proven above. If you could disprove it, you would have. But you have nothing but blathering to offer here. "It's not true," blah, blah, blah. Try dealing with facts and not resorting to deception and subterfuge. Or, for that matter, prying around in other people's lives about supposed sins! Do you take part in your cult's "Courts of Love." You could be judge and jury!

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:25 PM
I know I speak for all the LDS here in expressing my thanks for your willingness to show respect on this even though you disagree with us on it.

Look, Far, don't you think you are using a very questionable practice by a heterodox group like the Roman Catholics to try and justify wearing special underwear? First off, Catholics - who are notoriously supersti t ious, sometimes wear scapulars made out of cloth. One, the brown scapular, has the promise attached to it that the Virgin Mary will descend into purgatory on the first Sa****ay after the wearer of the scapular dies and bring their soul to heaven. This kind of nutty, heretical trash is what you are trying to compare Mormon undergarments with? What next? Maybe because pastors wear robes sometimes, then you can try to say that your special underwear is Christian. We are evangelical Christians here, and do not recognize Roman Catholics as being a bible-based religion.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:31 PM

Do you like snooping around in visitors' messages Far?

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:33 PM

Funny, both groups claim that they are the One True Church - but my money is on the Romans to last a heck of a lot longer than the dwindling Mormon cult. At least there are some genuine Christians in that group in spite of many of its heterodox teachings.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:34 PM
More repi***ion of junk which has already been shown to be highly suspicious in its truth. But you don't care you follow the Decker method. Anything goes in fighting against the LDS Church, even if it is not truthful.

Look how he dismisses the Jupiter Talisman of Joseph Smith, something the cult's own historians admit was true.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Do you like snooping around in visitors' messages Far?

Not sure who you are referring to with Far? But I've never snooped around in visitor's messages. If you would like to continue that accusation then you'll need to come up with some proof.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Look, Far, don't you think you are using a very questionable practice by a heterodox group like the Roman Catholics to try and justify wearing special underwear? First off, Catholics - who are notoriously supersti t ious, sometimes wear scapulars made out of cloth. One, the brown scapular, has the promise attached to it that the Virgin Mary will descend into purgatory on the first Sa****ay after the wearer of the scapular dies and bring their soul to heaven. This kind of nutty, heretical trash is what you are trying to compare Mormon undergarments with? What next? Maybe because pastors wear robes sometimes, then you can try to say that your special underwear is Christian. We are evangelical Christians here, and do not recognize Roman Catholics as being a bible-based religion.

If you were at all aware of things you would have seen this previous post to James.

"Actually, all I'm doing is seeing if you will follow through with what you said here "I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth." So I would like to see some evidence of you going to a Catholic forum and ridiculing them for their priests wearing those collars. "

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:50 PM
If you were at all aware of things you would have seen this previous post to James.

"Actually, all I'm doing is seeing if you will follow through with what you said here "I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth." So I would like to see some evidence of you going to a Catholic forum and ridiculing them for their priests wearing those collars. "
Catholics who are Christians do not trust in any clothing. Clerical clothing has nothing to do with Mormon magic underwear. Your underwear is inscribed with occult Masonic symbols. You are simply way off the mark if you think Catholics have anything near as nutty as your Masonic undergarments. I personally think Catholicism is heterodox - one step from heretical. As far as Mormonism is concerned, it's not only heretical, it's cultic.

How are you going to justify your silly underwear next? Maybe appeal to the Sioux who wore Ghost Shirts to protect them from the long knives' bullets?

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Look how he dismisses the Jupiter Talisman of Joseph Smith, something the cult's own historians admit was true.

Maybe you would be kind enough to give us all a reference where we can research that ourselves as some of us are very skeptical at taking your word for it.

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Catholics who are Christians do not trust in any clothing. Clerical clothing has nothing to do with Mormon magic underwear. Your underwear is inscribed with occult Masonic symbols. You are simply way off the mark if you think Catholics have anything near as nutty as your Masonic undergarments. I personally think Catholicism is heterodox - one step from heretical. As far as Mormonism is concerned, it's not only heretical, it's cultic.

How are you going to justify your silly underwear next? Maybe appeal to the Sioux who wore Ghost Shirts to protect them from the long knives' bullets?

Blah, blah, blah. Nothing to do with what I asked of James.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 04:54 PM

Blah, blah, blah,yourself. Sounds like what we always get from Mormons, anyway. No Christians believe any cloth saves them - if so, prove it instead of making asinine accusations. By the way, tell us where you got that supposed quote about the clerical collar? Link us to it. Maybe FAIR?

Snow Patrol
12-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Blah, blah, blah,yourself. Sounds like what we always get from Mormons, anyway. No Christians believe any cloth saves them - if so, prove it instead of making asinine accusations. By the way, tell us where you got that supposed quote about the clerical collar? Link us to it. Maybe FAIR?

I guess I will have to continue and hand feed you this stuff since you completely refuse to comprehend anything or read previous threads. Here is what I provided to Neverending. http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-r...ear-his-collar

neverending
12-13-2013, 05:23 PM

Snow gave this link earlier so here it is: http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-r...ear-his-collar (http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-reasons-why-a-priest-should-wear-his-collar)
I found it quite interesting since I don't know that much about Catholics, especially Priests, Bishops, Cardinals etc. Never knew how they felt about wearing their collars, or what their church teaches about it. There are many Christian Churches where their Pastors wear a robe, it doesn't bother me and I don't know why they wear them other then its tradition. Could it also be a sign of pride? I was a nurse and wearing my uniform always made me feel special. When people saw me they knew I was a nurse which automatically gave me their respect. That uniform too was like a badge of honor, since getting through Nursing School was very hard and stressful; so many hoops to jump through and being responsible for people's lives.

neverending
12-13-2013, 05:26 PM
I guess I will have to continue and hand feed you this stuff since you completely refuse to comprehend anything or read previous threads. Here is what I provided to Neverending. http://www.courageouspriest.com/23-r...ear-his-collar

Hey, I just gave your link to Apologette. It really was a lot of help and I learned something today :)

Apologette
12-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Hey, I just gave your link to Apologette. It really was a lot of help and I learned something today :)
Neverending, there are all kinds of Catholics and that site is not an OFFICIAL Catholic site. So, much of it is pious opinion. In any case, what was on that link has nothing to do with the sacred Mormon under wear which is OFFICIAL doctrine. That is the difference. Romans have all kinds of nonsensical personal beliefs - but then there are millions and millions of them, and they far out number the dwindling Mormon cult. For the most part, clerical garb is to let the world know that the man is a priest - in Catholicism, a person who is dying, for instance, must get absolution from a priest and special clothing helps identify priests in case of an emergency. A Catholic with an unrepented mortal sin upon his soul goes to hell - that's what Romans believe. For this reason, and many more, Romans are not part of biblical Christianity. Trust me, I happen to know a lot about Catholics. So, Snow's appealing to a bunch of Catholic false teachings doesn't justify wearing undergarments for protection. Chrsitians don't participate in such supersti tion.

BigJulie
12-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Apologette, you accuse me of lying and then state this:

Although we can see that BIG has already said she doesn't want to hang out with "gentiles," but loves ***ociating with "temple Mormons."

Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is. Find even one post where I say this---even one.

James Banta
12-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Actually, all I'm doing is seeing if you will follow through with what you said here "I would IF they saw even some spiritual protection in the cloth." So I would like to see some evidence of you going to a Catholic forum and ridiculing them for their priests wearing those collars.

You go to the Catholic forum and come back with your findings.. I will believe you.. I didn't bring Catholics into the discussion, you did.. You want to prove that have even more false teachings other than praying to saints, and idols.. Seeing Mary as some how being almost divine. Calling men father when Jesus forbid the practice then by all means go to them and prove that they are just like you.. I will Pray only to God.. I bow down to no image made by hands. I see Mary as a sinner, saved by grace though faith the same as all human beings who believe.. I call no man father, though I except the t i tle of dad from my children.. But you can do all that if you find Catholics to be the kind of religion you see as the truth.. I see little truth in them myself.. IHS jim

James Banta
12-14-2013, 11:11 AM

And I answered you so if you have some problem with what I said bring it to me. DON'T use me as example to support your nonsense.. I said that no Christian will put their trust is a piece of cloth for protection from physical or spiritual attacks.. So Christian see anything supernatural in cloth's ability to protect a person from anything but the cold weather.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 05:37 PM

Of course they aren't. They have one specific group of people they are obsessed with criticizing, ridiculing, attacking, defaming, and demonizing. And some of them actually claim that God has given them that "holy" calling, as if they are doing God's work. And rumors, gossip, hearsay, and propaganda are acceptable weapons in the way they wage their imaginary war.

neverending
12-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Neverending, there are all kinds of Catholics and that site is not an OFFICIAL Catholic site. So, much of it is pious opinion. In any case, what was on that link has nothing to do with the sacred Mormon under wear which is OFFICIAL doctrine. That is the difference. Romans have all kinds of nonsensical personal beliefs - but then there are millions and millions of them, and they far out number the dwindling Mormon cult. For the most part, clerical garb is to let the world know that the man is a priest - in Catholicism, a person who is dying, for instance, must get absolution from a priest and special clothing helps identify priests in case of an emergency. A Catholic with an unrepented mortal sin upon his soul goes to hell - that's what Romans believe. For this reason, and many more, Romans are not part of biblical Christianity. Trust me, I happen to know a lot about Catholics. So, Snow's appealing to a bunch of Catholic false teachings doesn't justify wearing undergarments for protection. Chrsitians don't participate in such supersti tion.

I guess I'm not a very good Christian then because I have my supersti tions, like a lucky four leaf clover, a real one embedded under gl*** and is a necklace. A sterling silver lucky shamrock that I wear too due to my Irish heritage. I also like lucky rabbit's feet. Oh well, I only think it is disrespectful. As a Christian I certainly wouldn't like to see anyone stomp on a cross or burn one as the KKK did not so long ago or vandalize a Christian Church as has happened here in the Salt Lake valley twice this year.

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 05:54 PM
A Catholic with an unrepented mortal sin upon his soul goes to hell - that's what Romans believe.
Isn't it also what James believes? Isn't dying with an unforgiven sin the same as committing the unpardonable sin?

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Calling men father when Jesus forbid the practice ...
Have you informed FATHER JD that Jesus forbids that screen name?

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Which reminds me of the fact that Joseph Smith carried a Jupiter Talisman, an occult symbol, on his person as he jumped to his death from Carthage jail. .

Which reminds me that someone already told you that Quinn was mistaken about that. Do you feel his writings are infallible and inerrant?

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 06:18 PM
No Christians believe any cloth saves them -
Does any Christian believe that a piece of wood in the shape of a lower-case "T" can save them?

James Banta
12-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Does any Christian believe that a piece of wood in the shape of a lower-case "T" can save them?

Nope.. It is the symbol of suffering and shame.. The symbol that memorializes the freedom from death both physical and spiritual that God purchased for us in the blood of Jesus. Can Jesus save us as he suffered and died there? YES! All it takes is to believe in Him.. Not some myth of some created being that was the spirit brother of Satan and the spirits of all mankind, but instead is the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father.. The LDS church doesn't worship or believe that salvation can come though the graven image of a man that they install on all their temples, they do see it as a statement of their belief in a restoration of the one true Church.. Is that evil? I think it is but I am not the one to answer for that practice.. The cross is a visual reminder of the atonement God provided for us in the Blood of His Son.. It is not the image of anything form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. It is simply two pieces of lumber built to be a place of execution.

If I were you I wouldn't be the one that starts a war about the cross.. You live in a gl*** house in that matter.. IHS jim

neverending
12-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Nope.. It is the symbol of suffering and shame.. The symbol that memorializes the freedom from death both physical and spiritual that God purchased for us in the blood of Jesus. Can Jesus save us as he suffered and died there? YES! All it takes is to believe in Him.. Not some myth of some created being that was the spirit brother of Satan and the spirits of all mankind, but instead is the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father.. The LDS church doesn't worship or believe that salvation can come though the graven image of a man that they install on all their temples, they do see it as a statement of their belief in a restoration of the one true Church.. Is that evil? I think it is but I am not the one to answer for that practice.. The cross is a visual reminder of the atonement God provided for us in the Blood of His Son.. It is not the image of anything form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. It is simply two pieces of lumber built to be a place of execution.

If I were you I wouldn't be the one that starts a war about the cross.. You live in a gl*** house in that matter.. IHS jim

Do you remember the first time we went to visit with my parents and I was wearing a cross? Remember how upset my Dad got? How he asked me, "why do you wear that, do you worship it?" How very sad that even my own father didn't understand that, no, we don't worship the cross but it is a reminder that it was the tool in which our dear Savior died and took upon him the sins of the world. If the LDS have the restored gospel and the truth, why then don't they have crosses on their Ward Houses or Stake Centers and for that matter, their temples? Are they ashamed of the cross? Ashamed of what Christ did for them or is it that they don't believe his death on the cross was enough, for they have to do good works to gain their salvation....the blood of Christ wasn't sufficient?

James Banta
12-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Do you remember the first time we went to visit with my parents and I was wearing a cross? Remember how upset my Dad got? How he asked me, "why do you wear that, do you worship it?" How very sad that even my own father didn't understand that, no, we don't worship the cross but it is a reminder that it was the tool in which our dear Savior died and took upon him the sins of the world. If the LDS have the restored gospel and the truth, why then don't they have crosses on their Ward Houses or Stake Centers and for that matter, their temples? Are they ashamed of the cross? Ashamed of what Christ did for them or is it that they don't believe his death on the cross was enough, for they have to do good works to gain their salvation....the blood of Christ wasn't sufficient?

That is a great point. As His children we must never be ashamed to take his name and purpose for coming among us to the world.. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes (Romans 1:16). Remember this as the LDS rail against us for holding their teachings up as lies.. IHS jim

Billyray
12-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Nope. Did you think otherwise?

Billyray
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Which reminds me that someone already told you that Quinn was mistaken about that.
So you don't believe that Joseph had a "Jupiter Talisman"?

alanmolstad
02-15-2014, 09:47 AM
[B]Do you believe that a public board like CARM (or even this) should be used to disclose intimate secrets about family members? ....
This post does raise a very good issue to always keep in mind when on the internet and when in a chatroom or message board forum.

As people get to know each other there is a temptation to talk about your personal life.
This happens a lot in the Private Message area.
But the thing you should try to keep in mind is that things that you might think are shared in "private" have a way of getting posted later in the open.

I know a while ago on a different message forum that a young girl that had admitted in a "private Message" to a sin she had committed 10 years before, was suddenly listed by a totally different person that was arguing with her on a totally unrelated topic.

What happened was that her past sin was shared between people in different Private messages until someone who is a real nasty poster learned it, then that person (a male) popped onto the forum and used what he had learned against her in an effort to hurt her.

The result was that the young girl dropped out of the forum and never returned.

I did not learn about this until much later, but I felt that any guy who did this to another poster, let alone a young girl, is a beneath contempt.

But it also taught me the importance of playing our cards close to the vest when on a message forum.

Apologette
02-15-2014, 11:06 AM
This post does raise a very good issue to always keep in mind when on the internet and when in a chatroom or message board forum.

As people get to know each other there is a temptation to talk about your personal life.
This happens a lot in the Private Message area.
But the thing you should try to keep in mind is that things that you might think are shared in "private" have a way of getting posted later in the open.

I know a while ago on a different message forum that a young girl that had admitted in a "private Message" to a sin she had committed 10 years before, was suddenly listed by a totally different person that was arguing with her on a totally unrelated topic.

What happened was that her past sin was shared between people in different Private messages until someone who is a real nasty poster learned it, then that person (a male) popped onto the forum and used what he had learned against her in an effort to hurt her.

The result was that the young girl dropped out of the forum and never returned.

I did not learn about this until much later, but I felt that any guy who did this to another poster, let alone a young girl, is a beneath contempt.

But it also taught me the importance of playing our cards close to the vest when on a message forum.
A good example of this is when Sir (who is Apollos over on CARM) began taking messages posted on the visitor messages boards of Christians and posting them there and over here. That was a despicable thing to do, and as we examined our profile sites we all noticed that Apollos (who may also go by other names on CARM) had been visiting all our visitor messages sites and sometimes copying messages. Christians soon fixed their settings so that only friends could see their messages. That is why I always send private messages, on WM, and only to those who I trust. That can't really be done on CARM unless you are a paying member (and I won't pay for the right to debate cultists). I once posted on a Muslim site (they are similar to Mormons in the area of ethics). Not only did they trace my IP, they acted in a threatening manner.This was around the time that a Coptic Christian who had been threatened on a Muslim forum was murdered in his apartment in Jersey City, NJ. I'm still not convinced it was simply a break in. There are thousands of Muslims in that area). Fortunately they couldn't locate our address (however, had they, they'd have had a tough time getting near the house with our dogs on patrol - we live in the wilderness). I have our computer set up so that our town is not involved in the IP. I caution everybody I know to NOT post on Muslim sites - Muslims are not ethical. I've had them post disgusting lesbian pornography in response to legitimate questions. They are sick morally. Don't give anybody information on the internet - you never know who is watching. Even if a friend is responding to you, they might have an insecure message site from which a Mormon can gather info on you. This is what Apollos did. The internet is not the place to disclose personal information - because in the end, some Mormons (as we've even seen here) will use it against you. They are not operating on the same principles as Christians. I advise everybody to put those who are unethical on ignore, don't respond to their threads or posts. At this point I have Apollos (Sir) dogging me all over, but I won't give him the time of day and he will remain on ignore until the rapture! Believe me, if he can do it to me, he can do it to you as well.