PDA

View Full Version : The Demonic Mormon Perversion of Jesus Christ - Matthew 16:15

Apologette
12-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Matthew 16:15

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

What is the answer, Mormons? Is it, "you are Satan's brother?"

This is what Mormonism teaches, and they claim they are likewise brothers and sisters to Satan.

Mormon salvation rests on Matthew 16:15 and how they answer that question. Mormons belittle and degrade Our Lord, making him a created being, just like Satan. This attests to the wickedness of Joseph Smith, and the demonic source from where he derived his worthless, Satanic teachings.

Ask yourself this, if Jesus asked you who He was, would you say, "the brother of Satan?" Mormons believe that! And the stench of that answer ascends as a condemnation against them.

Don't become involved with Mormonism. It teaches doctrines of demons. One Mormon has called Satan a real "god." Mormons can do this since they believe in many gods and that they are destined to become gods. The cult teaches that Jesus "attained" godhood prior to coming to earth, sometime in premortal existence (a Mormon mythological place where spirit babies grow up). Since they are also saying that Satan is a "real god," we can ***ume that since Mormons teach he does not have a body, he attained his godhood in the same way Mormon Jesus did (without a physical body). So, folks, these Mormons have at last three gods who "attained" godhood without taking on a human body: Mormon Jesus, Mormon Holy Spirit, and Mormon Satan.

This is the ghastly conclusion that Mormons have come to by following the evil founder of their cult, Joseph Smith!

Apologette
12-11-2013, 04:40 PM

This is what Mormonism teaches, and they claim they are likewise brothers and sisters to Satan.

Mormon salvation rests on Matthew 16:15 and how they answer that question. Mormons belittle and degrade Our Lord, making him a created being, just like Satan. This attests to the wickedness of Joseph Smith, and the demonic source from where he derived his worthless, Satanic teachings.

Ask yourself this, if Jesus asked you who He was, would you say, "the brother of Satan?" Mormons believe that! And the stench of that answer ascends as a condemnation against them.

Don't become involved with Mormonism. It teaches doctrines of demons. One Mormon has called Satan a real "god." Mormons can do this since they believe in many gods and that they are destined to become gods. The cult teaches that Jesus "attained" godhood prior to coming to earth, sometime in premortal existence (a Mormon mythological place where spirit babies grow up). Since they are also saying that Satan is a "real god," we can ***ume that since Mormons teach he does not have a body, he attained his godhood in the same way Mormon Jesus did (without a physical body). So, folks, these Mormons have at last three gods who "attained" godhood without taking on a human body: Mormon Jesus, Mormon Holy Spirit, and Mormon Satan.

This is the ghastly conclusion that Mormons have come to by following the evil founder of their cult, Joseph Smith!

I just want folks out there looking in (and I see they are increasing daily) to know that if you are looking for Jesus Christ you won't find Him in the Mormon cult.

BigJulie
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
To understand this more fully, we see Jesus Christ as the embodiment of all that is perfect and good and Satan of the embodiment of all the is wicked and unrighteous.

As God the Father is father of all, He is the Father of both Christ and Satan. But God the Father did not create evil --as our natures have always existed. We call our natures "intelligences".

Therefore, Satan's wickedness is his nature---the part of him that is uniquely him. And Christ's righteousness is his nature--the part of him that is uniquely him.

This two forces---good and evil have been at war long before the earth began. But the story is played out for us Genesis again as we see with Cain and Abel.

Abel is the righteous brother who makes a good sacrifice to the Lord.

Cain is the wicked brother whose sacrifice is unacceptable to the Lord. Because of this, Cain is bitter and kills his brother.

Through what happens here on earth, God also teaches us about who He is and what happened before we came to earth. The Garden of Eden is another example.

We were all with God before we came to earth. We all choose to "partake of the fruit" that we could experience life. We all have fallen, just as Adam and Eve did from God's presence. We learn of Adam and Eve so we learn about who we are.

The idea of Jesus and Satan seem so awful to some. But to others, it makes more sense that in each of us lies the ability to choose good or choose evil. Each of us have both. And ultimately, you cannot have evil without good and visa versa. You cannot have sorrow without joy. You cannot have pleasure without pain.

This is why there was the tree of knowledge of good AND evil.

nrajeffreturns
12-12-2013, 06:21 AM
I bet Jesus would rather be the good brother of Satan, than an evil child of Satan (which some anti-LDS seem to be). :)

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 08:44 AM
I bet Jesus would rather be the good brother of Satan, than an evil child of Satan (which some anti-LDS seem to be). :)

Do you have an evil twin?
No, Jesus and Satan are not brothers, this idea of Joseph Smith jr. As well as others is what will help keep the TBM from entering the gates of the ONE and only Heaven. However the flip side of it is you will be with your brother Satan!

BigJulie
12-12-2013, 08:56 AM
No, Jesus and Satan are not brothers, this idea of Joseph Smith jr. As well as others is what will help keep the TBM from entering the gates of the ONE and only Heaven. However the flip side of it is you will be with your brother Satan!

So interesting to me that you (and others) believe that this is the type of thing that will send someone to hell. My experience is that heaven or hell begins here on earth and it is faulty beliefs that create this state of being.

But, what do we get from this belief you condemn us for?

For Mormons, the understanding that God sent His son to die for us and that he is our Father as well.

Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

And that we all have the propensity to either follow Christ or Satan.

But this belief does not bring about "hell" for Mormons.

The types of faulty beliefs that I see bring more of a "hell" for people is, for example, that they can do anything they want and as long as they believe, God will forgive. For this belief, I have seen people do all kinds of stoopid things that bring them misery and "hell" to themselves.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 07:28 PM
To understand this more fully, we see Jesus Christ as the embodiment of all that is perfect and good and Satan of the embodiment of all the is wicked and unrighteous.

As God the Father is father of all, He is the Father of both Christ and Satan. But God the Father did not create evil --as our natures have always existed. We call our natures "intelligences".

Therefore, Satan's wickedness is his nature---the part of him that is uniquely him. And Christ's righteousness is his nature--the part of him that is uniquely him.

This two forces---good and evil have been at war long before the earth began. But the story is played out for us Genesis again as we see with Cain and Abel.

Abel is the righteous brother who makes a good sacrifice to the Lord.

Cain is the wicked brother whose sacrifice is unacceptable to the Lord. Because of this, Cain is bitter and kills his brother.

Through what happens here on earth, God also teaches us about who He is and what happened before we came to earth. The Garden of Eden is another example.

We were all with God before we came to earth. We all choose to "partake of the fruit" that we could experience life. We all have fallen, just as Adam and Eve did from God's presence. We learn of Adam and Eve so we learn about who we are.

The idea of Jesus and Satan seem so awful to some. But to others, it makes more sense that in each of us lies the ability to choose good or choose evil. Each of us have both. And ultimately, you cannot have evil without good and visa versa. You cannot have sorrow without joy. You cannot have pleasure without pain.

This is why there was the tree of knowledge of good AND evil.
Jesus is God the Creator; Satan is a creature. Don't try to equate the two.

Apologette
12-13-2013, 07:29 PM

How do they come up with such ghastly thoughts?

nrajeffreturns
12-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Not that I know of. Are you applying for the ***? :)

No, Jesus and Satan are not brothers
Are each of them spirits? Is God the Father the father of spirits? Wouldn't that make all spirits siblings?

However the flip side of it is you will be with your brother Satan!
I will save some marshmallows for you.

James Banta
12-14-2013, 06:31 PM
[nrajeffreturns;150944]Are each of them spirits? Is God the Father the father of spirits? Wouldn't that make all spirits siblings?

Jesus told us that God is Spirit, are you willing to say that the Father is Satan's brother? So I am pretty dumb, I can't find a place in scripture where it says that all spirits are brothers.. Can you help me? I can find where Jesus tells us that a spirit hasn't a body of flesh and bone but I don't see that as saying that all spirit are brothers if we count God.. After all you are right in saying that God is the Father of Spirits. He can't be both Father and brother can He? I dropped your humor.. It just didn't fit with the gravity of the rest of the post.. IHS jim

James Banta
12-14-2013, 06:45 PM
[BigJulie;150656]So interesting to me that you (and others) believe that this is the type of thing that will send someone to hell. My experience is that heaven or hell begins here on earth and it is faulty beliefs that create this state of being.

That is your experience? Really.. I have told you before that it IS possible to know for sure while we are right here in mortality whether or not we have eternal life.. I believe you denied that as well.. Still the Bible says we can KNOW (See 1 John 5:13).

But, what do we get from this belief you condemn us for?

We don't condemn you,, We quote scripture that you deny and that is what is condemning you.. Not us but by the word God has given.. There is no salvation without a second birth.. You did nothing to get the first birth the natural birth.. There in nothing you can do to produce the second birth.. Just believing God is all it takes.. Isn't that the word of Jesus is John 3:16? If you can't say that you believe that the Jesus you believe in has provided eternal life for you, that He isn't GOD then you do not have life but when you leave this world the wrath of God will abide on you.. IHS jim

For Mormons, the understanding that God sent His son to die for us and that he is our Father as well.

Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

And that we all have the propensity to either follow Christ or Satan.

But this belief does not bring about "hell" for Mormons.

The types of faulty beliefs that I see bring more of a "hell" for people is, for example, that they can do anything they want and as long as they believe, God will forgive. For this belief, I have seen people do all kinds of stoopid things that bring them misery and "hell" to themselves.[/QUOTE]

TrueBlue?
02-21-2014, 07:45 AM

Interesting, because I think the same of the Trinity and how Christians today explain God. Ask yourself this, if Christ asked you who he was would you say.........

"one God in the Trinity, and the Trinity in oneness; neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substance; for there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit; but the divine nature of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is one, their glory is equal, their majesty is coeternal.

Of such a nature as the Father is, so is the Son, so also is the Holy Spirit; the Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, and the Holy Spirit is uncreated; the Father is infinite, the Son is infinite, and the Holy Spirit is infinite; the Father is eternal, the Son is eternal, and the Holy Spirit is eternal; and nevertheless there are not three eternals but one eternal; just as there are not three uncreated beings, nor three infinite beings, but one uncreated, and one infinite; similarly the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, and the Holy Spirit is almighty; and yet there are not three almightys but one almighty; thus the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God; and nevertheless there are not three gods, but there is one God; so the Father is Lord, the Son is Lord, and the Holy Spirit is Lord; and yet there are not three lords, but there is one Lord; because just as we are compelled by Christian truth to confess singly each one person as God, and also Lord, so we are forbidden by the Catholic religion to say there are three gods or three Lords.

The Father was not made, nor created, nor begotten by anyone. The Son is from the Father alone, not made nor created, but begotten. The Holy Spirit is from the Father and the Son, not made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.

There is, therefore, one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Spirit, not three Holy Spirits; and in this Trinity there is nothing first or later, nothing greater or less, but all three Persons are coeternal and coequal with one another, so that in every respect, as has already been said above, both unity in Trinity, and Trinity in unity must be venerated. Therefore, let him who wishes to be saved, think thus concerning the Trinity.

But it is necessary for eternal salvation that he faithfully believes also the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Or would you answer as the LDS and Peter answered, .. Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Mat 16:16 KJV)

TrueBlue?
02-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Interesting, because I think the same of the Trinity and how Christians today explain God. Ask yourself this, if Christ asked you who he was would you say.........

"one God in the Trinity, and the Trinity in oneness; neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substance; for there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit; but the divine nature of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is one, their glory is equal, their majesty is coeternal.

Of such a nature as the Father is, so is the Son, so also is the Holy Spirit; the Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, and the Holy Spirit is uncreated; the Father is infinite, the Son is infinite, and the Holy Spirit is infinite; the Father is eternal, the Son is eternal, and the Holy Spirit is eternal; and nevertheless there are not three eternals but one eternal; just as there are not three uncreated beings, nor three infinite beings, but one uncreated, and one infinite; similarly the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, and the Holy Spirit is almighty; and yet there are not three almightys but one almighty; thus the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God; and nevertheless there are not three gods, but there is one God; so the Father is Lord, the Son is Lord, and the Holy Spirit is Lord; and yet there are not three lords, but there is one Lord; because just as we are compelled by Christian truth to confess singly each one person as God, and also Lord, so we are forbidden by the Catholic religion to say there are three gods or three Lords.

The Father was not made, nor created, nor begotten by anyone. The Son is from the Father alone, not made nor created, but begotten. The Holy Spirit is from the Father and the Son, not made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.

There is, therefore, one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Spirit, not three Holy Spirits; and in this Trinity there is nothing first or later, nothing greater or less, but all three Persons are coeternal and coequal with one another, so that in every respect, as has already been said above, both unity in Trinity, and Trinity in unity must be venerated. Therefore, let him who wishes to be saved, think thus concerning the Trinity.

But it is necessary for eternal salvation that he faithfully believes also the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Or would you answer as the LDS and Peter answered, .. Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Mat 16:16 KJV)

Bump for the double standard

RealFakeHair
02-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Speed bumps will damage your car too.

TrueBlue?
02-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Speed bumps will damage your car too.

Agreed, so tread lightly with your response.

RealFakeHair
02-25-2014, 10:45 AM
Agreed, so tread lightly with your response.

I am so poor I have to use a push-cart.

TrueBlue?
02-25-2014, 11:50 AM
I am so poor I have to use a push-cart.

lol. :D I envy you

Apologette
02-27-2014, 06:32 PM

I really don't care what you believe. I care what the Bible states - you know, the bible you Mormons love putting down here and on CARM?

James Banta
02-28-2014, 10:18 AM
I really don't care what you believe. I care what the Bible states - you know, the bible you Mormons love putting down here and on CARM?

To deny the Trinity TB must teach that Jesus is not God as the Father is God.. He must be some sort of a demigod. He can't be the God that is from everlasting to everlasting since in their doctrine he was less than spirit, less than human. Being at some time in his distant past a mere disembodied intelligence, then an created spirit being.. Finally due to his obedience to the Father, Jesus obtain Godhood, and that outside the requirements of mormonism. He had no body of flesh and bone, no marriage, not even any record of priesthood.. Yet they believe before his mortal ministry that he became a god? How? The Bible tells us that there was no other God formed before God was God.. It teaches that there would never be another God formed after God.. Yet after the Father was already God the LDS teach that Jesus became a God.

I have had the LDS say that Isaiah 43:10 only counts for the God of this world. But don't the LDS believe that the Father is the God of this world? Don't they believe that Jesus is the God of this world? Don't they believe that the Holy Spirit is the God of this world? Yet both Jesus and the person they call the Holy Ghost creations of the Father and the God that gave them their Godhood? Asking this question is one of their Merry-go-round teachings about the nature of God and how he came to be God. Ask them about who Jesus is. Many times they won't give a plain answer that He is a God.. Most of the time the sat only that He is the Son of God.. But Joseph Smith Did make it clear..

I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three cons***ute three distinct personages and three Gods. If this is in accordance with the New Testament, lo and behold! we have three Gods anyhow, and they are plural: and who can contradict it! (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473)

Jesus contradicted that statement in quoting the message Moses received from God saying that this is more than just a truth of God's nature but a commandment to be believed "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" Mark 12:29.. Either the doctrine of the Trinity describes the nature of God or Jesus is not God.. There is no middle ground.. IHS jim

Apologette
03-02-2014, 10:14 AM
To deny the Trinity TB must teach that Jesus is not God as the Father is God.. He must be some sort of a demigod. He can't be the God that is from everlasting to everlasting since in their doctrine he was less than spirit, less than human. Being at some time in his distant past a mere disembodied intelligence, then an created spirit being.. Finally due to his obedience to the Father, Jesus obtain Godhood, and that outside the requirements of mormonism. He had no body of flesh and bone, no marriage, not even any record of priesthood.. Yet they believe before his mortal ministry that he became a god? How? The Bible tells us that there was no other God formed before God was God.. It teaches that there would never be another God formed after God.. Yet after the Father was already God the LDS teach that Jesus became a God.

I have had the LDS say that Isaiah 43:10 only counts for the God of this world. But don't the LDS believe that the Father is the God of this world? Don't they believe that Jesus is the God of this world? Don't they believe that the Holy Spirit is the God of this world? Yet both Jesus and the person they call the Holy Ghost creations of the Father and the God that gave them their Godhood? Asking this question is one of their Merry-go-round teachings about the nature of God and how he came to be God. Ask them about who Jesus is. Many times they won't give a plain answer that He is a God.. Most of the time the sat only that He is the Son of God.. But Joseph Smith Did make it clear..

I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and that the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three cons***ute three distinct personages and three Gods. If this is in accordance with the New Testament, lo and behold! we have three Gods anyhow, and they are plural: and who can contradict it! (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 473)

Jesus contradicted that statement in quoting the message Moses received from God saying that this is more than just a truth of God's nature but a commandment to be believed "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" Mark 12:29.. Either the doctrine of the Trinity describes the nature of God or Jesus is not God.. There is no middle ground.. IHS jim

Don't you find it sickening how the Mormon equated the doctrine of the Trinity with the repulsive Mormon teaching that Jesus is Satan's brother? Disgusts me.

James Banta
03-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Don't you find it sickening how the Mormon equated the doctrine of the Trinity with the repulsive Mormon teaching that Jesus is Satan's brother? Disgusts me.

The Bible is clear that God, whom Jesus is, is taught as being God from everlasting and will continue to be the only God to everlasting. That kind of kills the idea that a mere angel could ever be the brother of God.. They like us are mere creations and have a beginning. The teaching that there is ONE GOD is taught from the very beginnings of the Bible and the Church.. The belief of all Christians that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God and yet there is ONE GOD is supported in the Bible.. To try comparing these separate teaching as a true teaching but unsupported in scripture is just a flat false doctrine taught by the LDS church.. We have supported the doctrine of the trinity from the Bible while mormonism nor any of her teachers can support the idea that Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers.. IHS jim

TrueBlue?
03-03-2014, 08:08 AM

I didn't put the bible down. I showed you that the creeds have what the bible does not.

TrueBlue?
03-03-2014, 08:09 AM
The Bible is clear that God, whom Jesus is, is taught as being God from everlasting and will continue to be the only God to everlasting. That kind of kills the idea that a mere angel could ever be the brother of God.. They like us are mere creations and have a beginning. The teaching that there is ONE GOD is taught from the very beginnings of the Bible and the Church.. The belief of all Christians that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God and yet there is ONE GOD is supported in the Bible.. To try comparing these separate teaching as a true teaching but unsupported in scripture is just a flat false doctrine taught by the LDS church.. We have supported the doctrine of the trinity from the Bible while mormonism nor any of her teachers can support the idea that Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers.. IHS jim

I think it was clear to see, what Peter said and Christ accepted is completely different from what your man made creeds state.

TrueBlue?
03-03-2014, 08:09 AM

I didn't equate nothing. Just showed how the doctrine was not from the Bible using the Bible.

RealFakeHair
03-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I didn't equate nothing. Just showed how the doctrine was not from the Bible using the Bible.

It is kind of telling aint it. The LDSinc. Take Joseph Smith jr. Word of the mormon jesus being the brother of SATAN, but can't find in the Holy Bible where Jesus of the Holy Bible and Heavenly Father are one God.

James Banta
03-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I think it was clear to see, what Peter said and Christ accepted is completely different from what your man made creeds state.

Can you get one Christian to disagree with the words of Peter? Jesus is the Savior, He is the Son of God.. But those are just two of His ***les.. The Bible also calls Him the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6).. Thomas called Him His Lord and His God (John 20:28).. While I don't deny any ***le Jesus rightly holds I also will not limit Him to just a few of them.. Yes He is the Son of God, He is also the Son of man. You need to set the limits that the LDS church places on Jesus behind and allow Him to be all that the scripture teaches that He is..

The creeds are nothing more than a paraphrase of scripture. There were designed for those in the Church that had little to no education to memorize and therefore take the truth of God's word with them in their hearts and minds.. Unless you can show by the Bible that any point of the creeds are in error your summary dismissal and enmity for the creeds is worthless.. IHS jim

TrueBlue?
03-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Can you get one Christian to disagree with the words of Peter? Jesus is the Savior, He is the Son of God.. But those are just two of His ***les.. The Bible also calls Him the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6).. Thomas called Him His Lord and His God (John 20:28).. While I don't deny any ***le Jesus rightly holds I also will not limit Him to just a few of them.. Yes He is the Son of God, He is also the Son of man. You need to set the limits that the LDS church places on Jesus behind and allow Him to be all that the scripture teaches that He is..

The creeds are nothing more than a paraphrase of scripture. There were designed for those in the Church that had little to no education to memorize and therefore take the truth of God's word with them in their hearts and minds.. Unless you can show by the Bible that any point of the creeds are in error your summary dismissal and enmity for the creeds is worthless.. IHS jim

I think Son of God, is as simple as it gets. How does taking the simple statement "Son of God" and turning it into some 5 to 6 paragraph monstrosity make it simpler?

James Banta
03-03-2014, 09:41 AM
I think Son of God, is as simple as it gets. How does taking the simple statement "Son of God" and turning it into some 5 to 6 paragraph monstrosity make it simpler?

This is what the Nicene Creed has to say about Jesus.. Please feel free to show where and how any of it is UNBIBLICAL

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, light from light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father; through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became truly human. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. (The Nicene Creed)

Of course there are parts of the creed that you will disagree with but show me where it disagrees with the Bible.. IHS jim

TrueBlue?
03-04-2014, 09:03 AM
This is what the Nicene Creed has to say about Jesus.. Please feel free to show where and how any of it is UNBIBLICAL

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, light from light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father; through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became truly human. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. (The Nicene Creed)

Of course there are parts of the creed that you will disagree with but show me where it disagrees with the Bible.. IHS jim

I do believe I quoted an acceptable creed to all Christendom.

James Banta
03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
I do believe I quoted an acceptable creed to all Christendom.

This is part of the Nicene Creed contains the totality of what is said concerning Jesus.. I will ask you again where it disagrees with the Bible? IHS jim

James Banta
03-04-2014, 09:52 AM
I didn't put the bible down. I showed you that the creeds have what the bible does not.

The Bible teaches that God is one Lord (Mark 12:29). It teaches that the Father is God (John 20:17), that Jesus is God (John 1:1), and that the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4).. How can this be (if we don't produce our own private interpretation of the scripture by adding words like "In purpose" to what is clearly stated in the p***age) Then God is One Lord and the doctrine of the Trinity is the ONLY DOCTRINE taught that allows the Bible to true. To believe what the LDS church teaches about who and what God is you must agree with Smith that "we have three Gods..." Three Gods is polytheism. It teaches again the first commandment given to Moses on the mountain "I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:2-3). He said I AM the Lord thy God, not we are the Lords your Gods. The gods of Mormonism are frauds masquerading as the true God. They are other gods mormonism has placed before the One true God revealed in the Bible..

I have seen nothing from you that shows that the Creeds teach anything that isn't already taught in the Bible.. By teaching the Trinity it consolidates and restates what the Bible teaches about God.. No the word trinity isn't found in the Bible, nor is it here in the creed. Yet you act as it is the only word the creed includes. The Bible teaches a God in Trinity, as does the creed.. So much for your hatred of the creed.. You still need to tell he just where it varies from the teaching of the Bible. IHS jim