PDA

View Full Version : The Utah Criminal Fraud Issues!

Apologette
12-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Mormons here like to pretend that Mormons are above the rest of the population - always dealing honestly (as we can see right on this forum, that is hardly the case). Well, the truth is the cult of Mormonism knew Utah's significant fraud problems and didn't send an "official" rep to a conference to discuss this major problem - probably related to the fact that Christians would also attend:

http://www.denverpost.com/faith/ci_14993866?source

Mormons prey on their own people. Notice the "gallery" in the above article is made up of MORMONS!

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Mormons here like to pretend that Mormons are above the rest of the population - always dealing honestly (as we can see right on this forum, that is hardly the case). Well, the truth is the cult of Mormonism knew Utah's significant fraud problems and didn't send an "official" rep to a conference to discuss this major problem - probably related to the fact that Christians would also attend:

http://www.denverpost.com/faith/ci_14993866?source

Mormons prey on their own people. Notice the "gallery" in the above article is made up of MORMONS!

My thoughts on this is the mormon god is a god of flesh and bone, and the christian God is Spirit. Maybe this is what Paul was taking about when he wrote so much about the flesh vs in the Spirit.
The TBM conscience is guided by flesh, and the spirit of Joseph Smith jr. In many ways the TBM of today live their lives as Joseph Smith jr. We must always remember it all began with him. We know the date goes as far back as 1826 and the buried treasure trial of 1826.

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:02 PM
The Kirtland Bank fraud was infamous. Many Mormons left the cult as a consequence (thank goodness). I'm always wary of dealing with Mormon-owned companies quite frankly, especially if they are selling herbal remedies. I saw how my dear Mormon friend was bled dry by Mormon penny stock "tips" and herbs that cost three times what she could have paid elsewhere. She always used to tell me, "but they're LDS." I used to think, "Don't you know, that's the very problem?" She died impoverished (this after inheriting a good sum of money from her non-Mormon mother). My husband used to go over there to help her out - the glorious Mormon "welfare program" could of cared less! The bishop finally came over when she was on her death bed - and bragged, "oh, it was by the power of the priesthood that she came out of her coma and spoke to me." What a bunch of arrogant hooey and cow pies! What did she say to him: "What are YOU doing here?" When I had led her to the Lord in the hospital she had also been in a drug-induced sleep - she came right out of that and prayed with me. So by what "power" was that? By the power of the Holy Spirit and you better believe it.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 01:17 PM
The Kirtland Bank fraud was infamous. Many Mormons left the cult as a consequence (thank goodness). I'm always wary of dealing with Mormon-owned companies quite frankly, especially if they are selling herbal remedies. I saw how my dear Mormon friend was bled dry by Mormon penny stock "tips" and herbs that cost three times what she could have paid elsewhere. She always used to tell me, "but they're LDS." I used to think, "Don't you know, that's the very problem?" She died impoverished (this after inheriting a good sum of money from her non-Mormon mother). My husband used to go over there to help her out - the glorious Mormon "welfare program" could of cared less! The bishop finally came over when she was on her death bed - and bragged, "oh, it was by the power of the priesthood that she came out of her coma and spoke to me." What a bunch of arrogant hooey and cow pies! What did she say to him: "What are YOU doing here?" When I had led her to the Lord in the hospital she had also been in a drug-induced sleep - she came right out of that and prayed with me. So by what "power" was that? By the power of the Holy Spirit and you better believe it.

One of the reason mormon strive so hard to succeed by hook or crook is their culture of wealth, as in their leaders. How many church leaders come from public housing?

Apologette
12-12-2013, 01:19 PM
One of the reason mormon strive so hard to succeed by hook or crook is their culture of wealth, as in their leaders. How many church leaders come from public housing?

Ha! There's a site on the net that shows the mansions of the "Brethren." Try to find it. In Mormonism, wealth is a sign of holiness or some such nonsense.

RealFakeHair
12-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Ha! There's a site on the net that shows the mansions of the "Brethren." Try to find it. In Mormonism, wealth is a sign of holiness or some such nonsense.

Well in that case my wealth is a sign of the most unholiness ever! lol

Apologette
12-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Well in that case my wealth is a sign of the most unholiness ever! lol

You know that Jesus didn't have a high opinion of those who sought wealth. So, you and I are safe!