PDA

View Full Version : joseph smith invented a religion

Christian
12-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Joseph smith didn't 'restore' even one thing (no mormon seems to be able to come up with anything joe restored that ever existed in the first century church), but he INVENTED a couple of 'priesthoods,' 'temples,' baptisms for the dead, the existance of multiple gods (polytheism), and other junk. Let's see if any mormon can demonstrate from either First Century Early Church CHRISTIAN writers, OR the BIBLE even one practice/belief unique to joseph smith's religion.

I don't think they can.

Christian

Apologette
12-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Joseph smith didn't 'restore' even one thing (no mormon seems to be able to come up with anything joe restored that ever existed in the first century church), but he INVENTED a couple of 'priesthoods,' 'temples,' baptisms for the dead, the existance of multiple gods (polytheism), and other junk. Let's see if any mormon can demonstrate from either First Century Early Church CHRISTIAN writers, OR the BIBLE even one practice/belief unique to joseph smith's religion.

I don't think they can.

Christian
I doubt they'll even respond to you, Christian. All they ever do is try to deflect by:

1. Whining about persecution
2. Attacking the character of the Christian.
3. Changing the subject to Calvinism or anything else but the questions posed in the OP.