PDA

View Full Version : It has gotten to rough for the mormons.

James Banta
12-22-2013, 12:34 PM
The only thing they could do was to starting to name call. I was called a liar for making a mistake in thinking that I have quoted a Bible verse instead of paraphrasing it. I have been called a liar for quoting Joesph Smith is His statement about there being three Gods.. I will not speak to those that I have warned about that kind of behavior.. I DON'T LIE! I am also not perfect I make mistakes. I always thank people for correcting me. as I thanked Julie for her correction.. But I condemn her for her accusation that I am a LIAR..

She and most of all of you know that I was a terrible sinner not to long ago.. I let my pride and feelings drive me into committing terrible deeds. Yet by the authority of the scripture I can say that lying makes us just as guilty before God as any adulterer.. Lying there is a very serious sin and shouldn't be used to condemn anyone unless there is absolute proof that lies were told and it wasn't just a error in memory.. A lie is a conscience choice to deceive.. That never happens here.. No conscience attempt was made here to deceive.. Checking what is said here is just to easily done for a conscience deception to work, so why try to do it. ESPECIALLY when what was said meets the meaning of what was quoted..

How can someone be accused of lying when they quote Joseph Smith own statements word for word out of the History of the church.. Erundur didn't even follow the reference before the word liar appeared in his comments.. Are both these, Julie and Erundur guilty of bearing false witness? God be their judge.. Still Such as these can expect no consideration from me until I see an apology.. IHS jim