PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Stay

akaSeerone
02-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Thanks Bonnie. I may as well let it out now. I have been in the hospital since December 13th. I have had a ventilator tube down my throat and a feeding tube up my nose and my hands tied ti the bed rails so Ii donn't pull the the thing out and now I am being put on a kidney dialysis machine on a daily b asis so any and all prayers from Christian brothers and sisters are most welcome........Amen

Brother Andrew

neverending
02-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks Bonnie. I may as well let it out now. I have been in the hospital since December 13th. I have had a ventilator tube down my throat and a feeding tube up my nose and my hands tied ti the bed rails so Ii donn't pull the the thing out and now I am being put on a kidney dialysis machine on a daily b asis so any and all prayers from Christian brothers and sisters are most welcome........Amen

Brother Andrew

Good morning our dear friend and brother in Christ. How wonderful it was for us to be able to talk with you yesterday. We know that the Lord is with you and He will bless you and give you strength. Always know you have us praying for you and many others too. Life isn't always fair but we were told that we would have tribulation but to remember that Christ overcame the world.

Dear Lord, we so pray for our dear friend Andy as he continues in the hospital. We know you are watching over him and keeping him close to you. We humbly pray for your blessing of healing, and strength for him so that he will be able to return home to his family and all those who love him. Strengthen too his spirit and lift him up today and let him feel your presence ever near. Thank you Father for always being there for us in good times and bad. How very much we rely on you and especially now in these troubling times. Thank you for your son, and the sacrifice he made for the world and that we who have accepted him and believe in him have the ***urance that someday we will be with you for eternity. We are most grateful. Again, be with Andy, bless him, strengthen him today and in the days to come. In Jesus precious name, AMEN.

Andy, hope today will be a good day for you. You are loved......Valerie

James Banta
02-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Good morning our dear friend and brother in Christ. How wonderful it was for us to be able to talk with you yesterday. We know that the Lord is with you and He will bless you and give you strength. Always know you have us praying for you and many others too. Life isn't always fair but we were told that we would have tribulation but to remember that Christ overcame the world.

Dear Lord, we so pray for our dear friend Andy as he continues in the hospital. We know you are watching over him and keeping him close to you. We humbly pray for your blessing of healing, and strength for him so that he will be able to return home to his family and all those who love him. Strengthen too his spirit and lift him up today and let him feel your presence ever near. Thank you Father for always being there for us in good times and bad. How very much we rely on you and especially now in these troubling times. Thank you for your son, and the sacrifice he made for the world and that we who have accepted him and believe in him have the ***urance that someday we will be with you for eternity. We are most grateful. Again, be with Andy, bless him, strengthen him today and in the days to come. In Jesus precious name, AMEN.

Andy, hope today will be a good day for you. You are loved......Valerie

I can't possible allow Valerie's pray to go without an agreement to her word.. We love you Andy..So I say AMEN and AMEN.. IHS jim

Apologette
02-11-2014, 09:20 PM

Brother Andrew

Oh, Lord God, Great Physician, we pray for our brother, Andrew. We ask on his behalf that you would be with him during this time and touch his body. Heal him to the glory of your Holy Son, Jesus Christ, in Whose Name we pray. Amen and Amen!

James Banta
02-13-2014, 10:37 AM
Oh, Lord God, Great Physician, we pray for our brother, Andrew. We ask on his behalf that you would be with him during this time and touch his body. Heal him to the glory of your Holy Son, Jesus Christ, in Whose Name we pray. Amen and Amen!

Thank you dear sister.. I have to praise God for your love for those of the Church who are ill. I add my AMEN to your prayer.. IHS jim

Apologette
02-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Thank you dear sister.. I have to praise God for your love for those of the Church who are ill. I add my AMEN to your prayer.. IHS jim

Brother Andrew has always been a friend to me.