PDA

View Full Version : Mormon Claims to Have Blood Changed to Hebrew/Jewish Blood

Apologette
02-11-2014, 09:25 PM
One Mormon tried to make a big deal of my using the generic term of Jew to refer to Israelites in general, so I'll use both the term Hebrew and Jew here:

“Mormons believe that they are the only true Jews on Earth today. They also believe they come from the tribes of Ephraim and Man***eh, and that they have the true blood of Israel. Mormon males are ordained into what they believe are both the Leviticus and Melchizedek priesthoods. They believe that when they are baptized, their blood actually changes from Gentile blood into the blood of Israel.” My Kingdom Come, Decker, Page 109"

“When I was given my Patriarchal Blessing as a Mormon, I was quite surprised when told by the church patriarch that I was of the House of Ephraim. I was shocked because I am the son of a Jewish mother of the Levitical lineage. I wrote it off as strange and special mystery. It meant that God removed my Levitical blood (and DNA) from my body and replaced it with the blood line of Ephraim and a different DNA. Remarkable!” (reference above)

See this link: http://www.deckerreport.com/mormons-...ogue-of-satan/

Mormons seem to be attracted to fairy tales (the Book of Mormon for instance). Do they believe this junk:

"'If a Jew comes into this Church, and honestly professes to be a Saint, a follower of Christ, and IF THE BLODD OF JUDAH IS IN HIS VEINS, HE WILL APOSTATIZE. He may have been born and bred a Jew, . . . and have openly professed to be a Jew all his days; but I will tell you a secret: There is not a particle of the blood of Judaism in him, if he has become a true Christian, a Saint of God; for if there is, he will most ***uredly leave the Church of Christ, or THAT BLOOD WILL BE PURGED OUT OF HIS VEINTS. We have men among us who were Jews, . . . [H]ere is brother Neibaur; do I believe there is ONE PARTICLE OF THE BLOOD OF JUDAH IN HIS VEINS? NO, NOT SO MUCH AS WOULD BE SEEN ON THE POINT OF THE FINEST CAMBRIC NEEDLE, THROUGH A MICROSCOPE WITH A MAGNIFYING POWER OF TWO MILLIONS."

("Journal of Discourses," vol. 2, p. 142, the genius, Brigham Young)

“The effect of the Holy Ghost upon a Gentile is to PURGE OUT THE OLD BLOOD and make him actually of the seed of Abraham. That man that has none of the blood of Abraham naturally must have a new creation by the Holy Ghost.”

("Words of Joseph Smith," 27 June 1839)

Yup, the Zombie movies have nothing over Mormonism!