PDA

View Full Version : Newnamenoah Videos: Dr. Peterson is Confronted!

Apologette
04-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Well, here Dr. Peterson, a well-known Mormon apologist, is confronted in a lecture by a young man asking questions about Joseph Smith and Pedophilia and on Mormon Apologetics. I put this up on CARM as well as here. Interesting confrontations. Have fun:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2K9tVURns

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78sY2QVsJEA

The Mormons on another board say the young man asking the questions is none other than Newnamenoah! This is the same fellow who created the Mormon temple videos revealing the secret rites used by Mormons in their Disneyland-like secret temples! I'm not sure, as I'm not privy to who does what!

alanmolstad
04-11-2014, 09:15 AM
in the end, thats all that Mormonism is about, founded on, and dream of..."sex"

Apologette
04-11-2014, 09:34 AM

Yes, Smith did turn Mormonism into a sex cult in the end - with the more elite Mormons being given more and more women (to keep their mouths shut, if you ask me). Smith made his best buds "partners in crime," by having them indulge in polygamy as well. It's pretty disgusting.

Phoenix
04-11-2014, 03:54 PM

How can an "ism" dream?

teenapenny
04-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Yes, Smith did turn Mormonism into a sex cult in the end - with the more elite Mormons being given more and more women (to keep their mouths shut, if you ask me). Smith made his best buds "partners in crime," by having them indulge in polygamy as well. It's pretty disgusting.
Years ago I was in a friends house who was not an LDS. My ancestors came across the plains with the second hand cart division to Utah. My friends family were LDS in the early days of the church. She showed me the paper excommunicating her ancestor from the church because he refused to take additional wives when ordered.
I saw this with my own eyes. I have a picture in my photo album of my ancestors along with Geo Cannon in prison for polygamy.
I cannot believe that people could believe that was what God wanted.

James Banta
04-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Years ago I was in a friends house who was not an LDS. My ancestors came across the plains with the second hand cart division to Utah. My friends family were LDS in the early days of the church. She showed me the paper excommunicating her ancestor from the church because he refused to take additional wives when ordered.
I saw this with my own eyes. I have a picture in my photo album of my ancestors along with Geo Cannon in prison for polygamy.

Tenny!!! It's been a long time since I have seen you.. It is so good to have you here again today.. My wife's Great Great Grand father was also in that picture.. There were quite a few people who can claim that depth of connection with mormonism.. I was told during one Days of 47 celebration by a very proud young mormon after I told him that my great great grand father brought his family to Montana in the 1870's that I was not really from pioneer stock. I just laughed and said "You are right, it was nothing to move a covered wagon to Montana just a year or two before the Battle of the Little Big Horn, all alone!!!" Nope no pioneer heritage in that at all.. Ok, they weren't LDS, but not of pioneer stock, GIVE ME A BREAK.. And yes I have some pride in their accomplishments. Yes it is at least as deep as they have for their families that came to Utah by wagon or even hand cart..

What they took with them was a faith in the Lord their God.. Hey Folks they were Dutch Reformed, Armenian :) But they were solid Christian people who believed in One God in three Persons. Salvation by God's grace through faith and NOT OF WORKS.. Who believed having more than one wife is not living a higher Law, but living in a lower sin.. If God requires an officer of His Church to be the husband of one wife isn't that proof enough that it is His preferred pattern of marriage for all of us.. Give me a good Armenian any day over a believing LDS!!

Hey again welcome home.. IHS jim

RealFakeHair
04-13-2014, 07:24 AM

Yes, it is difficult for Christians to believe God wanted us to engage in polygamy, however it is not hard to believe the mormon god wanted Joseph Smith jr. To have additional wives. After all he made it all up!

teenapenny
04-13-2014, 09:19 AM
Tenny!!! It's been a long time since I have seen you.. It is so good to have you here again today.. My wife's Great Great Grand father was also in that picture.. There were quite a few people who can claim that depth of connection with mormonism.. I was told during one Days of 47 celebration by a very proud young mormon after I told him that my great great grand father brought his family to Montana in the 1870's that I was not really from pioneer stock. I just laughed and said "You are right, it was nothing to move a covered wagon to Montana just a year or two before the Battle of the Little Big Horn, all alone!!!" Nope no pioneer heritage in that at all.. Ok, they weren't LDS, but not of pioneer stock, GIVE ME A BREAK.. And yes I have some pride in their accomplishments. Yes it is at least as deep as they have for their families that came to Utah by wagon or even hand cart..

What they took with them was a faith in the Lord their God.. Hey Folks they were Dutch Reformed, Armenian :) But they were solid Christian people who believed in One God in three Persons. Salvation by God's grace through faith and NOT OF WORKS.. Who believed having more than one wife is not living a higher Law, but living in a lower sin.. If God requires an officer of His Church to be the husband of one wife isn't that proof enough that it is His preferred pattern of marriage for all of us.. Give me a good Armenian any day over a believing LDS!!

Hey again welcome home.. IHS jim
Thank You.

James Banta
04-13-2014, 12:02 PM
How can an "ism" dream?

Mormon-ISM was brought into being by a man whose dream was founded on greed and sex.. IHS jim

Phoenix
04-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Mormon-ISM was brought into being by a man whose dream was founded on greed and sex.. IHS jim

What was anti-Mormonism founded on?

alanmolstad
04-14-2014, 05:19 AM
What was anti-Mormonism founded on?
if you mean the people that shot Smith?....Im thinking they had a normal reaction to the rape of an underage girl....and the convincing of other married women to tug down his zipper....

RealFakeHair
04-14-2014, 07:14 AM
if you mean the people that shot Smith?....Im thinking they had a normal reaction to the rape of an underage girl....and the convincing of other married women to tug down his zipper....

Mormons wont comment on this because of their blinders put on them by their mormon jesus brother Satan.

Apologette
04-14-2014, 03:35 PM

You are right. Polygamy was not God's will, it was Joseph Smith and Brigham Young's will. It was a very dark time in Mormonism for women, and could be reins***uted at any time in that state as it is no longer a felony.

Apologette
04-14-2014, 03:36 PM

Money, Sex and Power - those were Smith's goals!

Phoenix
04-14-2014, 04:21 PM
if you mean the people that shot Smith?....
Not specifically. I was thinking in more general terms--the hatred for another group of people that would drive a person to slander that group, accuse its people of raping underage girls, accusing it of being founded just for money and sex, of hating the group to the point of driving the group from the state in winter under the threat that they would all be executed if they didn't, etc.

THAT kind of anti-Mormonism.

But yes, the lynching of one of its members instead of letting him stay in prison until his trial does seem to be part of anti-Mormonism, too.

RealFakeHair
04-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Not specifically. I was thinking in more general terms--the hatred for another group of people that would drive a person to slander that group, accuse its people of raping underage girls, accusing it of being founded just for money and sex, of hating the group to the point of driving the group from the state in winter under the threat that they would all be executed if they didn't, etc.

THAT kind of anti-Mormonism.

But yes, the lynching of one of its members instead of letting him stay in prison until his trial does seem to be part of anti-Mormonism, too.

I guess the Mountian Meadow M***age, was part of antimormonism too?

Phoenix
04-14-2014, 06:26 PM
I guess the Mountian Meadow M***age, was part of antimormonism too?

Nope. That was part of a terribly wrong reaction to anti-Mormonism.

James Banta
04-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Nope. That was part of a terribly wrong reaction to anti-Mormonism.

Are you sure the you want to call the Baker–Fancher company a group of anti-mormonism peoples? there is no evidence that they did anything but be friendly.. They never stole from the LDS settlers. They didn't know enough about mormonism to see it as anything but Christian.. It was the HATE of the LDS because of Parley Pratt's death in Arkansas in a fight over another man's wife.. So the LDS had to get even with anyone from Arkansas.. MMM was then never a reaction to anti-Mormonism it was hate of the LDS brought on again by the sexual appe***e of mormonism men.. IHS jim