PDA

View Full Version : Me?"Im acting just ike Jesus"..

alanmolstad
02-27-2015, 10:56 PM
I have seen a TON......I mean a TON of people try to say that they were acting "Just like Jesus" while they insulted people, cussed people out, baited people, made fun of them, and told other people they were "worthless lairs"

To such people all I have to say is this -

"Try to keep the rules"

I got to also add one other thing about their "Just like Jesus ' comment and that is this...

My wife works in the rehab part of the local hospital.
I visit her from time to time and see these little kids, missing arms and legs...
I watch them as they struggle to hold and toss a ball.....I watch them as they stumble as they try to learn to walk over to a ball and kick it.

So you want to act "Just like Jesus"?...well fine, go act like that there ....

chuckt
09-04-2015, 11:55 PM
I have seen a TON......I mean a TON of people try to say that they were acting "Just like Jesus" while they insulted people, cussed people out, baited people, made fun of them, and told other people they were "worthless lairs"

I could post three pages or more on how to speak but this is one large topic that there are more verses in the Bible than I can name.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

So here is what you do. Forgive them.

alanmolstad
09-05-2015, 01:19 AM
back when I was new here I used to try to get peopleto post with better manners.z

I tried and tried....

I put ton of names on IGNORE of posers, both Christian and non,

Did not matter.....

They simply dont care.......

chuckt
09-05-2015, 11:22 AM
back when I was new here I used to try to get peopleto post with better manners.z

I tried and tried....

I put ton of names on IGNORE of posers, both Christian and non,

Did not matter.....

They simply dont care.......

It is part of discipleship, you get to work with people and you have to be patient and loving. Other times you have to expose and reprove.
Sometimes you just have to accept people for whom they are just to have a relationship with them.