PDA

View Full Version : Morman men dream of endless sex in polygamy heaven

alanmolstad
02-16-2016, 07:24 AM
I noticed as i was reading a Mormon defense that they are not teaching polygamy "right now" that they always will leave the door open ...
Oh they tend to go on and how they dont believe in the pratice "Right Now'...they cant help but drop the hint that one of the key teachings that all Mormon men think about all the time is that in heaven there will be polygamy .

regardless of how much Mormon husband might say they love their wife "right now'...they yet are not accidentally part of a religion that has as one of its key teachings that in heaven the normal "one man to one woman" rules do not apply, and that in the Mormon version of Heaven men can jump from bed to bed without anyone saying anything about it.

Mormon men don't accidentally join a religion like that!....LOL :)

Now this fact slips out when I was reading at a website and came to the following quotation.
This quotation comes after tons and tons of words talking about how polygamy is always misunderstood and not in effect any more..

and yet......the guy says this -
"Someone might say that things will be different in heaven and polygamy might not be a big deal when you get to heaven. That might be true..."

the moment I read the words "That might be true"I thought to myself,"There I just Caught you!"
Try as he might, in the end the guy had to admit that his going on and on how polygamy is all just Anti-Mormon hype, yet in the end....it turns out that he cant actually shut the door on it....LOL

"That might be true..." is a sad little admission made because this Mormon writer has painted himself into a corner and has no way out!
He has no way to deny what he knows is a key teaching of the Mormon church!

Lets look at some more quotations of this same writer's twisted teachings-
"I’m not saying polygamy cannot exist in the Celestial kingdom.
I’m just saying that I don’t believe that it’s required in the Celestial kingdom.

I don’t believe it is the de facto standard in the Celestial kingdom or that it will be commanded of any exalted individuals.
In everything that I read in the scriptures and from the teachings of the prophets and general authorities…I see the teaching that if one man and one woman enter into the new and everlasting covenant of marriage…then they have the opportunity to receive their exaltation.

Nowhere does it say that I am required to take another wife for exaltation"

Do you see how he ties hard to make it look like he has closed the door on the issue...but then he has to allow that door open a "crack"....LOL

The Mormon men's dream of endless sex in their polygamy heaven is a teaching that is a firm foundation teaching and from the beginning is what Mormonism is all about.

So regardless of how they might try to hide it....the teaching is not going away...
Its not going away because its what Mormonism is founded on...and Mormon men like the teaching too....like it a lot!

http://www.gregtrimble.com/what-every-mormon-really-needs-to-know-about-polygamy/

MickeyS
02-16-2016, 12:04 PM
I know you're just trying to get people worked up by insulting them. I already set the record straight, I know firsthand that my husband is not a member of the church because of SEX. It's not true, and no matter how many ways you put it...it still isn't true. So, since you've already brought this up several times, the only reason I can see for it is baiting.

But since I directly asked the maker of the rules to clarify them and have been deliberately ignored, I can say that those "rules" are just for show, to make those who come here think this is a fair "Christian" site.

So, maybe you'll upset someone else, but I'm over it, and I've had the opportunity to peruse another "Christian" forum who does the same thing (well not so much baiting and mockery as venomous attacking and name calling)

I apparently hadn't been exposed to very many Evan "Christians" in my life, so I did find it shocking at first, but this is truly how they all behave...that's so bizarre to me. But it does explain how out of touch with The Spirit they are.

Well, they are listening to a spirit, just not the one they think. Anyway..

This quote nowhere implies that he is SEX crazed, looking forward to SEX, dreaming about SEX etc etc ... It does imply that he isn't going to state as fact that he knows exactly what God thinks, wants or expects at all times and for eternity, and have the audacity to claim what God will and won't do. There was only one Being on this earth that knew God well enough to make such definitive claims. Nobody before or since can ever know everything about God until God Himself reveals it.

What's really sad are individuals that keep putting God in their God Box dictating what He should do, and how He should run His Kingdom. To the point they will actually deny Him when they come face to face with Him and find out they were wrong.

I've been thinking a lot about that. Will it be the pride that will make it so they refuse to admit they're wrong in that day, or will they really just not want to have anything to do with their Heavenly Father, at all? I know if I were wrong about something and I was face to face with that, I would be heartbroken, but these people claim they wouldn't.

They would just flat out state that if He doesn't comply with all of their demands, then HE'S wrong.

I couldn't imagine telling God He's wrong...wow.