PDA

View Full Version : Rape Apology and Joseph Smith

alanmolstad
02-26-2016, 09:44 AM
https://mollymuses.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/rape-apology-and-joseph-smith/

MickeyS
02-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Well, since he wasn't coercing anyone for sexual favors, then no, he was not a rapist.

Nor were there any threats of death, spiritual or otherwise made against anyone. The only threat made was to the prophet himself upon showing GREAT reluctance to carry out the commandment as it was given to him by God. Nobody else was threatened. More lies that has been spread around for so many years, people who want to believe it will.

Which reminds me of a story. There is a large following in this country that HATES the government SO much, they believe every m*** shooting is a "false flag", that all the people involved are actors and nobody actually dies. They dedicate whole sites with m***ive amounts of "evidence" and even have supposedly intelligent individuals, even college professors, who back these theories up. They are absolutely convinced their theories are fact, but still demand "proof" these shootings actually happened. They demand (in the case of Sandy Hook)that children be dug up to prove they are actually in their caskets and hound and har*** grieving families accusing them of being traitors to the people. The thing is, every single piece of "evidence" has been debunked for which they have an alternative reason why it hasn't (no matter how outlandish their claims are, they will have proof in front of them and be able to come up with some reason it's "fake"). So if those families dug their children up, they would demand DNA testing to prove the children were theirs, then they would accuse the family of using their dead child pretending they died in the shooting, when they really died somewhere else, or claim the tests were faked, and on and on and ON. NOTHING, will convince these theorists that these people, these CHILDREN are really dead.

God Himself would have to come down and set the records straight

Just like these theorists will believe anything if it aligns with their personal hatred towards the government, those who simply hate Joseph Smith and the church will believe anything told them that aligns with their hatred. Hate is a powerful motivator, apparently.

And unfortunately for those believing anything to feed their hatred, again, only God Himself will be able to set the records straight....and He will.

alanmolstad
02-26-2016, 12:57 PM
"Hey baby, we got to have sex or else God is going to kill me".......does that type of pick-up line work on girls?...(Mormon girls , yes)

MickeyS
02-26-2016, 02:05 PM
"Hey baby, we got to have sex or else God is going to kill me".......does that type of pick-up line work on girls?...(Mormon girls , yes)

I'm sorry, who said that?

Phoenix
02-28-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm sorry, who said that?

Alanmolstad did, apparently