PDA

View Full Version : Whats it look like to marry a little girl that young?

alanmolstad
03-03-2016, 11:45 AM
What did it look like when Smith took a little 14 year old girl as his bride?
I dont know...

Here is kinda what must have been like I would guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHm0VcIyNnA

Apologette
03-19-2016, 03:15 PM
What did it look like when Smith took a little 14 year old girl as his bride?
I dont know...

Here is kinda what must have been like I would guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHm0VcIyNnA

Joseph Smith was no different, and anybody who follows Smith. understanding what he did, is just as bad as Jeffs in my book. For it was Smith who introduced Pedophile behavior into his cult. Mormons know about it, but most shrug it off. Will God hold those guiltless who approve of such behavior and call it holy - a "revelation" from their "god?"

alanmolstad
04-24-2017, 07:50 PM
and how does it look when a man makes a little girl like this his wife?

CREEPY........very CREEPY.....

alanmolstad
11-20-2017, 10:24 AM
from time to time the Christian will confrunt the Mormon with the fact that their founder was known to chacse after young girls this same age.

Now the defense the Mormon will try to use is that there is no proof that Smith had sex with such children.

Just think about that for a moment.
The only defense the Mormon has to the monster sin that Smith had sex with little children is to try to say, "We don't know for sure"?????

"We dont know for sure"???
That's all you got?...thats the defense of Smith's actions?....

That is just so sad....

DrDavidT
12-17-2017, 06:05 PM
the reality is a child is less than 12 years of age. anything older than that is adult. it is the cultural thinking of the west that distorts human reality

DrDavidT
12-17-2017, 06:11 PM
western people do not raise their children well. they make too much out of 'having a childhood' and keep their kids from developing properly

DrDavidT
12-17-2017, 06:16 PM
that does not mean I support pedophilia I just think people have distorted definitions of words and misapplied them

alanmolstad
12-24-2017, 07:43 AM
the reality is a child is less than 12 years of age. anything older than that is adult. it is the cultural thinking of the west that distorts human reality

no...a little 12 year old child is not an adult any way you want to look at it...