PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Thread for Jude 1:3 and oppurtunity for others to give basic info

jude1:3
07-30-2016, 11:45 PM
Alright, I'm going to take Alan's advise and start a topic about myself. After that maybe some other folks would like to chime in and post what exactly they believe and basic information about themselves if they want.

Ok here it goes:

I am a Trinitarian.
I believe the Nicene Creed and The Apostles' Creed.
I read Dr. Walter Martin's book "Essential Christianity" and it helped me greatly.
Dr. Walter Martin's debates on Youtube have also helped me very much.

alanmolstad
07-30-2016, 11:55 PM
I used to listen to the Bible Answer Man show on my way home from work back when I had a *** that got done in time to catch the show...

07-30-2016, 11:57 PM
I used to listen to the Bible Answer Man show on my way home from work back when I had a *** that got done in time to catch the show...

Thank you for posting.

07-31-2016, 12:05 AM
I am asking respectfully, would anyone else care to post in this thread ?

DrDavidT
07-31-2016, 12:06 AM
If you are intereste din biblical archaeology, here is a website you should read. I know the people there and often disagree with them and have corrected some of their mistakes, though they do not like that part. You cannot take everything they say as gospel truth and the first person you should read is Dr. Bryant Wood. He is the best of the lot and here is a link to probably the best article on Sodom and Gomorrah to date

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/04/16/The-Discovery-of-the-Sin-Cities-of-Sodom-and-Gomorrah.aspx

an easier article to read is this one:

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/05/06/Sodom-and-Gomorrah-Is-There-Evidence-for-Their-Destruction.aspx

The second person there you should read is Gordan Franz. He deals with Sinai and the Exodus a lot while refuting people like Wyatt and Cornuke.

Videos are not necessarily the best place to go for one's information. They are easy but cannot be as detailed as articles can be.

Then if you want another option read just about everything you can by Dr. Craig Evans, here is his website

http://craigaevans.com/index.htm

he is very good at explaining things and not as technical as some archaeologists tend to be. I have sat through many of his lectures, heard him debate Bart Ehrman and read some of his books and articles. Two you should read first are Jesus and His world & Fabricating Jesus. He knows what he is talking about

DrDavidT
07-31-2016, 12:08 AM
If you are intereste din biblical archaeology, here is a website you should read. I know the people there and often disagree with them and have corrected some of their mistakes, though they do not like that part. You cannot take everything they say as gospel truth and the first person you should read is Dr. Bryant Wood. He is the best of the lot and here is a link to probably the best article on Sodom and Gomorrah to date

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/04/16/The-Discovery-of-the-Sin-Cities-of-Sodom-and-Gomorrah.aspx

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/05/06/Sodom-and-Gomorrah-Is-There-Evidence-for-Their-Destruction.aspx

The second person there you should read is Gordan Franz. He deals with Sinai and the Exodus a lot while refuting people like Wyatt and Cornuke.

Videos are not necessarily the best place to go for one's information. They are easy but cannot be as detailed as articles can be.

Then if you want another option read just about everything you can by Dr. Craig Evans, here is his website

he is very good at explaining things and not as technical as some archaeologists tend to be. I have sat through many of his lectures, heard him debate Bart Ehrman and read some of his books and articles. Two you should read first are Jesus and His world & Fabricating Jesus. He knows what he is talking about

07-31-2016, 12:09 AM

Thank you for posting. I'm being 100% Serious.

07-31-2016, 12:26 AM

I want to specifically ask you about this. I'm seriously trying to figure out why you don't believe Jabal al-Lawz is Mt. Mt. Sinai. Think about it for a second:

You have in One Place:

* The Split Rock of Horeb including Water Erosion where the water flowed.

* Fenced off Golden Calf Altar with Petroglyphs

* White Pillar Remains

* Blackened Mountain Top

* Animal Sacrifice Corral

* Cave of Elijah

These are all in One Place. ONE PLACE.

DrDavidT
07-31-2016, 01:24 AM
I want to specifically ask you about this. I'm seriously trying to figure out why you don't believe Jabal al-Lawz is Mt. Mt. Sinai. Think about it for a second:

You have in One Place:

* The Split Rock of Horeb including Water Erosion where the water flowed.

* Fenced off Golden Calf Altar with Petroglyphs

* White Pillar Remains

* Blackened Mountain Top

* Animal Sacrifice Corral

* Cave of Elijah

These are all in One Place. ONE PLACE.

I have explained some of my reason already. if you read Ex. 32 you will find that petroglyphs were not mentioned as part of the golden calf alter and that it was destroyed so how could those items be markers for Aaron's alter?

As for the split rock, are you sure you are at Horeb? How do you know it is the rock that Moses spoke to or struck?

What white pillar remains and how do you know they came from the white pillar? How can you verify them as those remains? Do you have samples from the white pillar to compare?
blackened mountain top-- who is to say that a fire had not hit that mountain in the past 5,000 years? How can you prove those blackened marks are form God?
Animal sacrifice corrals-- how can you say they were not constructed by nomads for their own livestock? What evidence do you have tying them to the people of Israel?

cave of elijah-- I have asked this before, present evidence that elijah actually stayed there. You cannot call it the cave of elijah if you have no verifiable evidence that elijah was even there. a cave on the mountainside i snot evidence that elijah slept there.

So they are all in one place, nothing ties them to Moses and the people of Israel. being in one place doe snot make them evidence or actual artifacts.

07-31-2016, 01:58 AM
how could those items be markers for Aaron's alter?

It's the only altar around and is fenced off by the Saudi Arabian Government:

As for the split rock, are you sure you are at Horeb? How do you know it is the rock that Moses spoke to or struck?

It's the only 10 Story Rock split down the middle with water erosion I've ever seen before:

What white pillar remains and how do you know they came from the white pillar?

blackened mountain top-

07-31-2016, 02:08 AM
Animal sacrifice corrals-- how can you say they were not constructed by nomads for their own livestock? What evidence do you have tying them to the people of Israel?

Well, they are located in The Exact Same Location as everything else we are talking about.

present evidence that elijah actually stayed there

Present information that he didn't.

07-31-2016, 02:12 AM
Another picture of the view from Elijah's cave :

07-31-2016, 02:17 AM
I'm also interested in what Denomination you are apart of.

alanmolstad
07-31-2016, 06:50 AM
The "story" starts to all fall apart when men of science dig into the claims about this site.

The support for this site fades away as you look at the men that came out with this stuff....they were conman...

But the way a conman works is that he will tell you a story that you want to believe....and then you will fill-in the rest on your own.

Each of the photos, each of the things you see in the videos all all rely on you wanting to believe.
This "wanting" stops you from asking the hard questions.

alanmolstad
07-31-2016, 07:17 AM
so what I see going on is the same thing we saw back in my day with people that felt that the USSR and it's leader at the time were the Anti-Christ......or that our president back in the 80s was the Anti-Christ......or that the soon warin Iraq would be the war that leads to the soon return of Christ......

and that is just like the people who made the predictions about the end of the world (7th dayers, or the JWs etc)

What they all do is look at something in the news, or look at some thing they find, or just look at a photo, and then open their Bible and try to find a way to make it all fit.

If I were to go into the wilderness and find a rock sitting someplace that looked out of place to my eyes, I bet I could open my bible and find a verse that talks about it....

Thats how CULTS get started....that is how some CULT leaders seem to know a bit more about some things than their followers.
The trick is being able to act like you have some type of 'insde information" that others want to learn...
That is how photos about caves and rocks and land formations get turned by con men into real "proof"of this or that Bible story.

That is why when you ask for more real proof the people that already believe in then suddenly act like you dont believe in the Bible or something?
They will start to question your faith because to them, the photos and videos are all the proof anyone should need to believe.

Well.....my own opinion of this whole story is this-

Its a story invented by a well known conman, who used it to push his speaking fees and to sell books and tapes.
This is how the guy made a buck

well....what I also have learned is that you dont have to dig hard to find out that there is no science to the wild stories, and that when you look into the story even just for a short time it all starts to fall apart....

07-31-2016, 12:37 PM
Its a story invented by a well known conman, who used it to push his speaking fees and to sell books and tapes.
This is how the guy made a buck

It is possible that even though some people are trying to make money off of the find it could still be legit.

07-31-2016, 12:42 PM
You know, normally I am very very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I've never seen So Many Physical things In One Place all matching up with the Exodus account. That is why I'm convinced that it is The Real Mount Sinai in Arabia like Galatians 24:25 tells us.

alanmolstad
07-31-2016, 02:23 PM
You know, normally I am very very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I've never seen So Many Physical things In One Place all matching up with the Exodus account. That is why I'm convinced .......

actually there is not a single bit of real proof about any of the same "Physical things"that seem so much to convince you.
Its this needto believe that kindablinds a person into seeing what they want to believe is there.

a pile of rocks becomes the item talked about in the Bible....and "if" that is true then this other rock "must' be this other thing talked about in the Bible too.
"and' if they are the things listed in the Bible, then this cave that is here can be this other thing talked about in the Bible....and suddenly whatever you see can be turned into some type of proof of a bible story...

on the other hand....

if you do a google search for guys who have looked into the claims and done the research , guess what you find?...ANSWER:you find that the so-called proof is just in your mind.

The supporting names of scientests turn out to not be supporting at all when you track them down and ask them.
The 'translations" that are said to match the bible story,are not supported by people that know about such things,or the person that did the translation is never listed so you can check them out.

Even the fact that a fence goes up is soon seen as just "more proof" that the wild claims are true....

alanmolstad
07-31-2016, 02:27 PM
You know, normally I am very very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I've never seen So Many Physical things In One Place all matching up with the Exodus account. That is why I'm convinced .......

actually there is not a single bit of real proof about any of the same "Physical things"that seem so much to convince you.
Its this need to believe that kindablinds a person into seeing what they want to believe is there.

a pile of rocks becomes the item talked about in the Bible....and "if" that is true then this other rock "must' be this other thing talked about in the Bible too.
"and' if they are the things listed in the Bible, then this cave that is here can be this other thing talked about in the Bible....and suddenly whatever you see can be turned into some type of proof of a bible story...

on the other hand....

if you do a google search for guys who have looked into the claims and done the research , guess what you find?...ANSWER:you find that the so-called proof is just in your mind.
https://answersingenesis.org/creationism/arguments-to-avoid/special-report-amazing-ark-expose/

The supporting names of scientests turn out to not be supporting at all when you track them down and ask them.
The 'translations" that are said to match the bible story,are not supported by people that know about such things,or the person that did the translation is never listed so you can check them out.

Even the fact that a fence goes up is soon seen as just "more proof" that the wild claims are true....

07-31-2016, 04:13 PM
this other rock

It's in Arabia - Check

It's a Huge Rock split down the middle - Check

It has Water Erosion at the base coming down In A Place That Doesn't Get Rain very Often - Check

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/aaron_horeb_main2.jpg

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/rockathoreb.jpg

DrDavidT
07-31-2016, 05:01 PM
You know, normally I am very very skeptical of this kind of stuff but I've never seen So Many Physical things In One Place all matching up with the Exodus account. That is why I'm convinced that it is The Real Mount Sinai in Arabia like Galatians 24:25 tells us.

I gave you good reasons why those items are not evidence for that mountain to be Mt. Sinai and it seems that you have ignored those reasons and continued on your merry way promoting the site as Mt. Sinai. Do you actually listen to others who know more about this than you?

I explained to you that the biblical description and fate of the altar do not match up with what you and others claim to be evidence for the altar and you keep harping on the split rock even ignoring the fact that the bible does not state it is ten stories tall. You only look at what you want to see and that is not good for a believer's reputation.

So there is water erosion, you cannot prove that the rock split because of it. You need to think about these things and be honest with yourself. Then there is the matter of it being the only altar fenced off by the Saudis. So what? That act is not evidence that that is the real altar. You are leaping to conclusions and not taking the time to sif5 through all of the evidence to see the true picture.

Again, you keep calling the cave Elijah's cave but where has it ever been proven to be Elijah's cave? It is a cave on a mountain and until you can prove Elijah slept there it is not his cave.

Present information that he didn't.

This is not a re****al. I do not have to prove he didn't for there is nothing saying he did.

Well, they are located in The Exact Same Location as everything else we are talking about.

this is not evidence that they were for the altar. You do not get it do you? Anyone over the past 5,000 could have built those. You do not understand how evidence works do you?

sorry not going to happen

07-31-2016, 05:49 PM

sorry not going to happen

Are you afraid to reveal what denomination you're apart of because it will open you up to criticism and examination ?

DrDavidT
07-31-2016, 08:41 PM
Are you afraid to reveal what denomination you're apart of because it will open you up to criticism and examination ?

You do not listen nor learn-- I do not put personal information on the internet

alanmolstad
07-31-2016, 08:41 PM

each of us should enjoy the opportunity to share things, or not share things as they wish.

But I do always tell people that run into people that seem just a little too interested in personal stuff to "Play your cards close to the vest"

Dont share personal stuff.
If you dont know much about the other person, or if you are unsure of the way your personal information might be used, then ignore them...

08-01-2016, 01:44 AM
You do not listen nor learn-- I do not put personal information on the internet

Are you afraid ? Also, what school did you get your "Doctorate" Degree at ?

DrDavidT
08-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Are you afraid ? Also, what school did you get your "Doctorate" Degree at ?

You are thickheaded and have gone too far, you are reported again.

08-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree.

alanmolstad
08-01-2016, 04:35 PM
there seems to be some type of way too personal interest in people's lives that are off this forum.

I think we should just stick to the topics and to the bible...and leave the personal stuff for another time and place...

08-01-2016, 06:55 PM

How is asking you to prove that you have a Docrate Degree going too far?

alanmolstad
08-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Once again...lets stop talking about the too-personal ****, and just deal with Bible type topics...

There should be more than enough there to deal with without needing to know all about my favorite type of Underoos.....

as for screen names? I dont actually have much of a problem with what a guy calls himself on a message forum.
For example if a guy calls himself "Peter" I dont think we should make him prove his real name is "Peter"

Same with a name like "Jude"
If a guy wants us to call him "Jude" thats fine with me...I dont really care if his birth certificate says a different name.

You can call yourself "Bluefoot Jesus" for all I care....

Im not going to request proof the guy's foot is blue, or that his name is Jesus.

08-01-2016, 07:23 PM
The conversation is between me and DrdavidT.

08-01-2016, 10:47 PM
I gave you good reasons why those items are not evidence for that mountain to be Mt. Sinai

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

alanmolstad
08-02-2016, 04:00 AM

um...who says?

08-02-2016, 11:53 AM
I'm still waiting DrDavidT.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 05:13 PM

no it is NOT. I ended the conversation long ago and wonder why you have not been banned yet

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 05:15 PM

this is one reason I usually stay away from christian forums. the 'christian' is far too slow to recognize the truth when they hear it. They know nothing about archaeology, evidence and go for anything that they like instead of following the HS to the truth

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 05:16 PM

this is one reason I usually stay away from christian forums. the 'christian' is far too slow to recognize the truth when they hear it. They know nothing about archaeology, evidence and go for anything that they like instead of following the HS to the truth

08-02-2016, 05:36 PM
no it is NOT. I ended the conversation long ago and wonder why you have not been banned yet

* Asking you to show your credentials and prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree is not ban worthy.

* Asking you what denomination that you are apart of is also not ban worthy.

Still waiting...........

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 05:48 PM
* Asking you to show your credentials and prove that you really have a "Doctorate" Degree is not ban worthy.

* Asking you what denomination that you are apart of is also not ban worthy.

Still waiting...........

you will wait a long time as I do not answer to you. you are very wrong and misguided deal with it.

08-02-2016, 05:50 PM
you will wait a long time as I do not answer to you. you are very wrong and misguided deal with it.

It's sad that you claim to have a doctorate degree and love to criticize others but when the light is put on yourself you can't take it.

08-02-2016, 05:59 PM
The reason why you won't reveal your denomination is because you fear the critisism and examination of it.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 06:09 PM
It's sad that you claim to have a doctorate degree and love to criticize others but when the light is put on yourself you can't take it.

I just report you now.

08-02-2016, 06:14 PM
I just report you now.

Go ahead, I'm not breaking any rules.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 06:18 PM

Violating these will get your account suspended. The following counts as unacceptable behavior on this board:

Personal character attacks on board members.

Filling up the board with large amounts of pasted material (this includes large pictures).

Additional Rules: Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username. Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting. Pejorative terms like "liar" or "lying" in reference to other members will be considered personal attacks.

Do not start threads aimed at a specific board member.

Here are the ones you are violating

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 06:22 PM

Violating these will get your account suspended. The following counts as unacceptable behavior on this board:

Filling up the board with large amounts of pasted material (this includes large pictures).

Additional Rules: Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username. Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting. Pejorative terms like "liar" or "lying" in reference to other members will be considered personal attacks.

Do not start threads aimed at a specific board member.

Here are the ones you are violating

08-02-2016, 06:30 PM

This is where you personally attacked me :

You are thickheaded

Make sure to "Report That".

08-02-2016, 06:40 PM

Post 26 to be exact.

08-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Revelation 21:8

But the Cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, And All Liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 08:35 PM
This is where you personally attacked me :

Make sure to "Report That".

Why? it is the truth.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Revelation 21:8

But the Cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, And All Liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

I do not see how not answering to you, when you are NOT any authority, or even an authority, I answer to, places me in the categories in that verse.

You obviously cannot apply scripture correctly and your false accusations towards me puts you in the category that verse is talking about

08-02-2016, 08:43 PM
you are NOT any authority

You are not an authority either.

You obviously cannot apply scripture correctly

You obviously haven't proven that you have a doctorate degree.

It is cowardly to not reveal your denomination or the school you got your doctorate degree from.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 08:50 PM
You are not an authority either.

You obviously haven't proven that you have a doctorate degree.

It is cowardly to not reveal your denomination or the school you got your doctorate degree from.

That is your opinion.

It is not cowardly when a). I do not have to do it; b). it is a violation of a personal policy; c). when other posters cannot accept the fact that they do not know what they are doing or talking about; d) it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS; e). I do not have to prove anything

08-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Why? it is the truth.

I'm just showing you your ridiculous hypocrisy.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm just showing you your ridiculous hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy. Where did I say it was correct for me to say that?

08-02-2016, 08:56 PM
That is your opinion.

It is not cowardly when a). I do not have to do it; b). it is a violation of a personal policy; c). when other posters cannot accept the fact that they do not know what they are doing or talking about; d) it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS; e). I do not have to prove anything

And that is Your Opinion.

The truth is you don't want to risk your denomination being criticized or examined.

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 08:59 PM
And that is Your Opinion.

The truth is you don't want to risk your denomination being criticized or examined.

You prove my descriptive adjective about you correct all the time. You do not know the truth as you have ignored it since I said it-- I DO NOT PLACE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET-- why is that so hard for you to grasp?

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 09:00 PM
How did this stupid thread get to 3 pages already?

It is ***led to be about Jude yet I seem to be the only subject matter in this idiotic discussion. Where are the moderators to remove such useless things?

08-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Just a few things "DrDAvidT" has failed to reveal:

* That he really has a "doctorate degree"

* What school he attended

* What denomination that he is affiliated with and Pastors

DrDavidT
08-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Just a few things "DrDAvidT" has failed to reveal:

* That he really has a "doctorate degree"

* What school he attended

* What denomination that he is affiliated with and Pastors

again reported for rule violations

08-02-2016, 09:03 PM
How did this stupid thread get to 3 pages already?

It is ***led to be about Jude yet I seem to be the only subject matter in this idiotic discussion. Where are the moderators to remove such useless things?

You haven't proven any of the claims that you are making about yourself so you cry when someone actually asks you to do it.

08-02-2016, 09:14 PM
When you make a claim about yourself, you actually have to provide evidence to prove it.

alanmolstad
08-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Let's not be bagering guests please

08-02-2016, 11:39 PM

Alan please explain to me how asking him to prove claims that he has made about himself is badgering.

These are some instances of him asking for proof but he himself has refused to prove anything:

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that Elijah actually stayed in that cave.

There is no way you can produce verifiable evidence tying those things or that mountain to Moses

you have a split rock now please present the evidence that definitively shows it was the one Moses struck or spoke to.

what real evidence do you have that John got his vision while he was in a cave and that he actually lived in a cave?

So as you can see He asks for Proof but refuses to provide any himself.

For all we know he could be fraudulant and just trolling this forum as a Tare Among The Wheat.

08-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that You are a Pastor of a Church.

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that you really have a doctorate degree.

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence of what college you attended.

DrDavidT
08-03-2016, 12:30 AM

I have reported jude again. it is up to the moderators to take action. jude is one little crybaby who cannot handle being shown he is wrong and uninformed. his behavior here shows me that he is not a true christian and cannot follow the bible when shown he needs to learn more.

08-03-2016, 12:36 AM
jude is one little crybaby

Pot meet Kettle

08-03-2016, 12:41 AM
he needs to learn more.

You need to learn how to verify your credentials and prove you are telling the truth.

You need to "learn" some respect.

DrDavidT
08-03-2016, 12:52 AM
You need to learn how to verify your credentials and prove you are telling the truth.

You need to "learn" some respect.

No you need to take your own advice. You also need to learn how to follow rules

Christians like you are one reason why the church does not make a greater impact for Christ. They are too busy attacking those who know more than they do.

08-03-2016, 01:04 AM
Christians like you

They are too busy attacking those who know more than they do.

We still don't even know if you are telling the truth.

08-03-2016, 01:19 AM
DrdavidT if you can verify "Any" of the claims that you have presented about yourself then I will not ask you anymore.

DrDavidT
08-03-2016, 02:29 AM
I have decided to put jude on ignore as he thinks he is more than he is and doesn't know his place. his unchristian actions have turned me off of this website as well and I may not be here much longer. if this is how you treat Christians then I want no part of it.

08-03-2016, 02:36 AM
I have decided to put jude on ignore as he thinks he is more than he is and doesn't know his place. his unchristian actions have turned me off of this website as well and I may not be here much longer. if this is how you treat Christians then I want no part of it.

What exactly is unchristian about asking you to verify the claims that you have made about yourself ?

08-03-2016, 02:44 AM

So let me get this straight. First you go into my threads that I've started and ask me a bunch of questions like this:

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that Elijah actually stayed in that cave.

There is no way you can produce verifiable evidence tying those things or that mountain to Moses

you have a split rock now please present the evidence that definitively shows it was the one Moses struck or spoke to.

what real evidence do you have that John got his vision while he was in a cave and that he actually lived in a cave?

And Then when I actually ask you to verify even one claim that you have made about yourself you put me on your Ignore list.

Unbelievable.

alanmolstad
08-03-2016, 04:20 AM
Questions of a non-personal manner are what this forum should maintain as the standard.

We discuss bible-based topics.

talking about Elijah , talking about Moses and talking about where John got his vision,are all Bible-based topics, so we should be open to talking about here.

But....
Whenever we see questions that are only about each other we should remind people that you should not give out too personal of information here as it is not a closed website.

08-03-2016, 04:36 AM
But....
Whenever we see questions that are only about each other we should remind people that you should not give out too personal of information here as it is not a closed website.

I asked him to reveal his denomination . That is not too personal.

alanmolstad
08-03-2016, 05:12 AM
We should move on to something else now....

alanmolstad
08-03-2016, 05:14 AM
Let's move on!

08-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Let's move on!

Yes let's move on.

Alan are you a Mod on this forum ?

08-03-2016, 11:09 PM

08-04-2016, 01:33 AM

DrDavidT
08-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Let's move on!

you won't get an argument from me. Stating the denomination I work in is releasing personal information for it has to deal with MY employment. Some people just do not think.

08-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Alan you still have Not answered my question. Are you a Mod on this forum ?

08-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Alan for the fourth time, Are you a Mod on this forum ?

08-04-2016, 08:38 PM
He provided me with a very extensive education which includes graduate degrees in archaeology, history and theology. Along with pastoring a church I have written 4 books one on archaeology and the unwary believer and two on a variety of subjects including Einstein's fatal error in his theory of relativity, Hubble's error in his expanding universe theory, Augustine's words to topics that the church faces each day.

Verify these claims.

08-04-2016, 10:08 PM
You know what... never mind. It's all good.

I apologize for any negative comments I've made to DrDavidT or Alan. God Bless.

MichaellS
08-05-2016, 02:46 AM

You know, if they truly wanted a good active blessed of God forum, they would have a fair unbiased form of moderators regulating the site as it should. Not one that allows some for one, and not the other. It is therefore a political side-show nullifying the site’s own honoring of the word of God with a gallery of relative moralists at best, , if this is where they choose to remain.

DrDavidT
08-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post

apology accepted, jude is still on ignore and the reports remain in effect

MichaellS
08-07-2016, 05:18 AM
You know, if they truly wanted a good active blessed of God forum, they would have a fair unbiased form of moderators regulating the site as it should. Not one that allows some for one, and not the other. It is therefore a political side-show nullifying the site’s own honoring of the word of God with a gallery of relative moralists at best, , if this is where they choose to remain.

And anyone who willingly conceals such activity is a co-conspirator of such godlessness.

alanmolstad
03-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Alright, I'm going to take Alan's advise and start a topic about myself. After that maybe some other folks would like to chime in and post what exactly they believe and basic information about themselves if they want.

Ok here it goes:

I am a Trinitarian.
I read Dr. Walter Martin's book "Essential Christianity" and it helped me greatly.

I also -

I am a Trinitarian.

I have visited my share of different churches over the years.
I have been able to appear on radio shows in connection with outreach to the cults.
I have been able to visit many home fellowships as part of our church and given a presentation on how to witness to the world of the cults.
I have attended an 8-week cl*** taught by Mr Ken Ham personally on ORIGINS, as well as attended a cl*** taught by Mr Hugh Ross on the Old Earth in Genesis.
I have been a member of this message board for a long , long time.