Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Someone Help? Spirit Creation

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    lol, Vlad. As if you haven't done your fair share of mocking other's beliefs.

You're not fooling this guy.
    What I wanna know is WHY isn't vlad in "Priesthood Meeting" about this time on a Sunday Mormoning and instead is huffing and puffing about the ramification of Mormon beliefs here on WM?

Russ

Default Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post
    You do that.

Got any defense of your reprehensible doctrine of God having celestial sex with his goddess wives, huh?

Or are you gonna do the "Mormon" thing and DENY that you believe this or deny that Mormonism ever taught this?
    Hey, Vlad, are you a stand-up Mormon who is really ready to get to the heart of the matter?

Is it true that God and Mother God procreated Jesus, Satan and all of us as brothers and sisters so that we might have opportunity through the "preexistence" to inherit a body and then go on to become Gods ourselves?

You guys don't like to talk about that much, do ya.

Vlad III

Uh, you're not supposed to post the same post over and over, vlad-boy.
    twice is hardly 'over and over'

But be sure to follow that rule of yours, okay?

And let people like Russ know too, okay?

Russ

What I wanna know is WHY isn't vlad in "Priesthood Meeting" about this time on a Sunday Mormoning and instead is huffing and puffing about the ramification of Mormon beliefs here on WM?
    Possibly because his ward shares a building with another ward and his ward starts later?

Vlad III

Possibly because his ward shares a building with another ward and his ward starts later?
    LOL.....

You guys are incredibly funny!!

This is a great example of you guys arguing and complaining about something LDS that you THINK you know but in reality are clueless.

Thanks for that!

Father_JD

Yep, could very well be. My "ward" (Monument Park 8th) shared the building with the 7th ward, and one Sunday I had forgotten that the two wards had switiched places, and I entered the "Sacrament Meeting" a tad late and didn't recognize one person...only then did I realize my mistake!!

Now, instead of cries of "mockery..how dare you..." I'd love it for a Mormon to tell us how incarnate gods procreate spirit babies.

Last time I looked, the Bible taught, "like begets like"!!

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad III View Post
    LOL.....

You guys are incredibly funny!!

This is a great example of you guys arguing and complaining about something LDS that you THINK you know but in reality are clueless.

Thanks for that!

Does this mean you don't share your ward facility with another ward, vlad? Just how is this "arguing and complaining" about ANYTHING?

I merely wondered how it was you're HERE and not in your ward.

Father_JD

twice is hardly 'over and over'

But be sure to follow that rule of yours, okay?

And let people like Russ know too, okay?

Twice is once to many, vlad.

News flash, vladdy:

We're gonna keep asking the "hard" questions you are so loathe to answer.

Vlad III

Does this mean you don't share your ward facility with another ward, vlad? Just how is this "arguing and complaining" about ANYTHING?

I merely wondered how it was you're HERE and not in your ward.

Russ

Yep, could very well be. My "ward" (Monument Park 8th) shared the building with the 7th ward, and one Sunday I had forgotten that the two wards had switiched places, and I entered the "Sacrament Meeting" a tad late and didn't recognize one person...only then did I realize my mistake!!
    Oops! Got to get to church on time, JD. ;-)

A meeting house here in Yuma shares time with THREE wards. I chuckled (inside) when it was announced that the meeting time was going to change. The bishop informed the ward that they were being bumped to a different time slot. People grumbled on the way out.

I'm so thankful that I'm not "ordered" to attend a specific church at a specific time... or else I might not be considered "worthy."

So what if I go to the Baptist church or First Christian?

So what if I go to the 9:30 or the 11:00.

Mormonism really makes me wonder why people put up with it.

Now, instead of cries of "mockery..how dare you..." I'd love it for a Mormon to tell us how incarnate gods procreate spirit babies.

Last time I looked, the Bible taught, "like begets like"!!
    Exactly. God begets God.

Man begets man.

Why don't Mormons get it?

I mean, they give the Bible away on T.V., right?

It's the same Bible that we read.

Father_JD

I got it now!! You're playing "hooky"!

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by father_jd View Post
    i got it now!! You're playing "hooky"!
    lol.......

Russ

Default Vlad ain't sayin'.

He ain't sayin' why he's not at church and he ain't sayin' how the spirits came to be.

I'd say he doesn't care about my soul.

If you'll exxccuussee me, I'm off to Mormon.org

Father_JD

lol.......

Here's a personal playing "hooky" story for you, Vlad. A couple of friends and I showed up for "Sacrement Meeting", were in the back row...stayed about 5 minutes before getting totally bored, walked out, went to the local McDonalds, ate big Macs, and got back just as it was ending...and no one was the wiser!!

Vlad III

I'd say he doesn't care about my soul.
    LOL....

Awwww, poor Russ. Thinks that if nobody will will his games than 'they must not care about my soul'.

Nope. that aint it.

We just know that you already know EVERYTHING about Mormonism, right?

So your questions don't matter much in light of the fact that YOU already believe you HAVE the answers.

So have fun at mormon.org.

Father_JD

So, vlad...what's the "official" answer to the "how" of incarnate gods having celestial sex, procreating spirit babies??

Vlad III

Here's a personal playing "hooky" story for you, Vlad. A couple of friends and I showed up for "Sacrement Meeting", were in the back row...stayed about 5 minutes before getting totally bored, walked out, went to the local McDonalds, ate big Macs, and got back just as it was ending...and no one was the wiser!!
    Good for them.

I'm not playing hooky.

Vlad III

So, vlad...what's the "official" answer to the "how" of incarnate gods having celestial sex, procreating spirit babies??
    uh-oh...Da Fadda is back on his sex thoughts.

Russ

LOL....

Awwww, poor Russ. Thinks that if nobody will will his games than 'they must not care about my soul'.

Nope. that aint it.

We just know that you already know EVERYTHING about Mormonism, right?

So your questions don't matter much in light of the fact that YOU already believe you HAVE the answers.

So have fun at mormon.org.
    I'm by no means an expert on Mormonism. I've repeated that several times.

But I do know this:

Mormon God procreated with Mother God to produce Jesus, Satan and all of us as brothers and sisters. After these "intelligences" were brought into being in such manner as "spirit children" they were then given the chance to take on "tabernacles of flesh and bone" on planet earth in what's known as the "mortal probation."

No?

Explain it to me.

Perhaps I'll find some answers at Mormon.org. I'll be sure to keep you informed.

Billyray

uh-oh...Da Fadda is back on his sex thoughts.
    Vlad, I think that is a fair question. How does God the Father and his wife take pre-existing intelligences and then procreate, resulting in repackaging this intelligence into a spirt baby?

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Vlad, I think that is a fair question. How does God the Father and his wife take pre-existing intelligences and then procreate, resulting in repackaging this intelligence into a spirt baby?
    Dunno.....

Father_JD

Dunno.....
    Wow, I'm impressed. An honest answer for a change.

You might be only one or two steps away from recognizing the absurdity of your own teaching, Vlad.

Vlad III

Wow, I'm impressed. An honest answer for a change.

You might be only one or two steps away from recognizing the absurdity of your own teaching, Vlad.
    To not know the exact way something works = absurd?

I guess most of the trinitarians I've talked to have yet to see the absurdity of their belief in the trinity.

Billyray

I guess most of the trinitarians I've talked to have yet to see the absurdity of their belief in the trinity.
    The main problem is that the Bible teaches one God, not many gods. You believe in many gods which makes you polytheistic but also puts you at odds with the Bible.

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    The main problem is that the Bible teaches one God, not many gods. You believe in many gods which makes you polytheistic but also puts you at odds with the Bible.
    Not quite, but you're not the first to try and tell me what I believe.