Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Someone Help? Spirit Creation

Billyray

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad III View Post
    Not quite, but you're not the first to try and tell me what I believe.
    You don't believe in many gods?

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    You don't believe in many gods?
    You said,

The main problem is that the Bible teaches one God, not many gods. You believe in many gods which makes you polytheistic but also puts you at odds with the Bible.
    The Bible says,

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

---- This is what I believe. And this is Biblical. And so it is apparant that I am more in line with Biblical teaching than you, while you are claiming otherwise.

Billyray

You said,

The Bible says,

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

---- This is what I believe. And this is Biblical. And so it is apparant that I am more in line with Biblical teaching than you, while you are claiming otherwise.
    So you believe in many gods?

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Not avoiding. Not evading. Rather, ignoring.
    ---So you are refusing to tell me about your beliefs. Wow. I am asking you about your beliefs, and you are refusing to tell me. Why are you reluctant to take advantage of this opportunity to teach me about what you believe?

Vlad III

So you believe in many gods?
    echo-o-o-o-o-o?

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    ---So you are refusing to tell me about your beliefs. Wow. I am asking you about your beliefs, and you are refusing to tell me. Why are you reluctant to take advantage of this opportunity to teach me about what you believe?
    My beliefs are already posted in this thread.

Didn't-cha notice?! lol

http://www.waltermartin.com//forums/...3536#post33536

I'm wondering about your beliefs.

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    No, Jeff...

Russ's beliefs are what he hates about Mormonism.

Notice that everytime he talks about witnessing to others on the street, it's always about 'What Mormons believe."

When you have no foundation of your own, it's much easier to spend all your time trying to dismantle the foundation of others.

Billyray

echo-o-o-o-o-o?
    Vlad, why can't you answer a simple question?

Do you believe in many gods?

Vlad III

Vlad, why can't you answer a simple question?

Why can't you comprehend the answer I already gave you.

You know, when you said belief in many gods is not biblical yada yada....

....and I answered your question using the Bible....

I think you might get it if you try a little harder.

Billyray

Why can't you comprehend the answer I already gave you.
    Let me try again, it is a very simple question.

Russ

No, Jeff...

Russ's beliefs are what he hates about Mormonism.

Notice that everytime he talks about witnessing to others on the street, it's always about 'What Mormons believe."

When you have no foundation of your own, it's much easier to spend all your time trying to dismantle the foundation of others.
    My beliefs are here: http://www.waltermartin.com//forums/...3536#post33536

Or didn't you notice that?

Tell me about Mormonism. Is it true that the Gods procreated the spirit-children who later took on mortal bodies in an effort to later become Gods over their own planets.

I'll steam roll you in LDS quotes. Don't be weak. Let's go.

Vlad III

Let me try again, it is a very simple question.

Let me try this again, it is a very simple answer:

""For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

I'm almost (not quite, but almost) amazed that you call LDS beliefs anti-biblical, but then you seem to dismiss my 100% biblical answer to your incessant asking of the same question.

I'm sorry that you want to dismiss the bible in lieu of telling others that they are dismissing the Bible.

Billyray

Let me try this again, it is a very simple answer:

Vlad III

You seem to be stuck.

That might explain why you cannot understand the answer to your question.

Take a few minutes.....maybe you'll get through the scratched part of your broken record.

Billyray

You seem to be stuck.

Take a few minutes.....maybe you'll get through the scratched part of your broken record.
    Vlad you are obviously trying to avoid answering this question honestly. Why is that?

Vlad III

Vlad you are obviously trying to avoid answering this question honestly. Why is that?
    You mean,

"Why did I call a Mormon's beliefs unbiblical, and then the Mormon answered my question using the Bible to refute what I initailly thought, and so now my only way out is to accuse the Mormon of avoiding my question and being dishonest."

I'm sorry that I cannot help you to understand or comprehend that which has been given you already.

Billyray

You mean,

"Why did I call a Mormon's beliefs unbiblical, and then the Mormon answered my question using the Bible to refute what I initailly thought, and so now my only way out is to accuse the Mormon of avoiding my question and being dishonest."

I'm sorry that I cannot help you to understand or comprehend that which has been given you already.

Russ

You mean,

'Splain it to me one more time.

Is it true that the Gods procreated the spirit-babies and then the spirit-babies p***ed through the "veil of forgetfulness" to earth so that they too might become Gods over their own planets?

Vlad III

http://www.waltermartin.com//forums/...42&postcount=1

Billyray

Vlad I think that you are incapable of answering this simple question.

Father_JD

To not know the exact way something works = absurd?
    No. The idea that fleshy en***ies can procreate and give birth to spirits. THAT'S absurd to begin with.

I guess most of the trinitarians I've talked to have yet to see the absurdity of their belief in the trinity.

LOL. Chances are good you don't have a clue what the very Biblical doctrine IS, vlad.

Father_JD

You seem to be stuck.

Why don't you just give him a simple, direct reply instead of playing your little Mormon reindeer game of "deflection"??

Vlad III

Vlad I think that you are incapable of answering this simple question.

Nope.

You're incapable of accepting the answer given to you straight from your bible.

Oh well.

You can ask again maybe 20 more times, but I'm not going back and forth on this issue anymore.

Vlad III

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post
    Why don't you just give him a simple, direct reply instead of playing your little Mormon reindeer game of "deflection"??
    What can be more direct than an appeal to the Bible?

ROFL.....

you critics are so fickle!!!!

You complain that LDS don't give biblically justified answers to your questions.

Then you complain when an LDS gives you a biblically justified answer.

Oh well.

Billyray

Nope.

You're incapable of accepting the answer given to you straight from your bible.

Oh well.

You can ask again maybe 20 more times, but I'm not going back and forth on this issue anymore.
    Vlad you will not answer because you believe in more than one God which makes you a polytheist and YOU KNOW that this goes against what the Bible teaches.