Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is so much easier

James Banta

Default It is so much easier

It is so much easier to call others names, and their statements incoherent than to see them as your equals with thoughts and beliefs that are as strong and logical as your own EXCEPT one thing.. the Christian doctrine is based on Biblical truth while mormon doctrine is base on what a self appointed prophet teaches.. But why look for a real answers when you can dismiss all questions even without reading them because they come from one of us that have studied mormonism and know these changes to scripture or word from men that contradict the Bible are considered more accurate than anything Biblical we can show you.. Good work taking the wide and easy road.. IHS jim

nrajeffreturns

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    It is so much easier to call others names, and their statements incoherent ...
    ...and that's why you resort to doing those things so frequently, right?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeffreturns View Post
    ...and that's why you resort to doing those things so frequently, right?
    Sure I have done some name calling. But I repented and even ask forgiveness of those I misused.. Lets all turn over a new leaf and use some common courtesy, if not respect.

I have had my posts called incoherent, but you seem to be able to follow my meaning. I wished sir had the ability you have to do that.. But then he may be using his disability to understand as a shield to protect himself from facing the truth an honest answer would force.. Yes most of my questions are loaded.. They are asked to get the reader to see that their position is not supported in the Bible. Are they different than the questions mormons ask us? They are loaded, are they not? Don't you already know the answers before we respond? Yet the question I see from mormons are easily answered in the scripture. That is something that the LDS just don't have.. BIBLICAL SUPPORT for their doctrinal teachings.. Are my questions and statements incoherent? Yes, to those that are perishing (1 Corinthians 1:18).. We answer your questions, you avoid ours calling them incoherent or foolish.. IHS jim

Sir

Sure I have done some name calling. But I repented and even ask forgiveness of those I misused.. Lets all turn over a new leaf and use some common courtesy, if not respect.
    Awwww, good for you!

I wished sir had the ability you have to do that.. But then he may be using his disability to understand
    Common courtesy and respect means bringing me into your discussion and claiming I have a disability because I choose not to try and understand your rambling and incoherent posts?

LOL

Your new leaf is already rotten. But thanks for always thinking of me. Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Awwww, good for you!

Common courtesy and respect means bringing me into your discussion and claiming I have a disability because I choose not to try and understand your rambling and incoherent posts?

LOL

Your new leaf is already rotten. But thanks for always thinking of me. Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.
    No one ever accused me of being incoherent, but in times past I used to be smarter than I am now, but I do keep up with appearance. I haven't saved in three days, but my skin doesn't itch so in a way it doesn't seem like four days since I took a bath, but you couldn't tell I bet?

Billyray

Just more proof that without us here you'd have nothing to talk about.
    But you don't want to discuss Mormonism. Why do you continue to post here?

Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post
    Well, obviously, because people like you and James keep posting about me or to me.

Once again, proof that you guys thrive on LDS being here or else you would get bored and the forum would die.

You need us.

Carry on.

Billyray

Well, obviously, because people like you and James keep posting about me or to me.
    I am not asking you about what Jim or I do rather I am asking why YOU keep posting here since you don't want to discuss Mormonism.

James Banta

I am not asking you about what Jim or I do rather I am asking why YOU keep posting here since you don't want to discuss Mormonism.
    What do you think Billy? Is it against some rule to post about our perception of the kind of faith sir projects? Is it proper to discuss his former posts as an example of the twists and tuns that make up modern mormonism? I think it is.. He will never understand what I am writing anyway. To him my posts are incoherent.. IHS jim

Sir

I answered your question. You are just blind to it. Here it is again. I post here because you and James seem to want me to by bringing me up and asking me questions to answer.

What do you think Billy? Is it against some rule to post about our perception of the kind of faith sir projects? Is it proper to discuss his former posts as an example of the twists and tuns that make up modern mormonism? I think it is.. He will never understand what I am writing anyway. To him my posts are incoherent.. IHS jim
    Billy, James' complaint is that my posts actually do speak to "modern mormonism". *shrug* Make up your minds ye cultists of the Anti-LDS cult. Figure out what argument you're going to make before making it.

And James, your posts aren't always incoherent. Some of them are simply whiney, like this one above. Seriously, you could tone down the protestations and whineyness.

Billyray

. . .I post here because you and James seem to want me to by bringing me up and asking me questions to answer.
    I don't care if you post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir

I don't care if you post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?
    Yes, you care.

That's why you continue, even now, to ask me questions, so I will talk to you. So....you're welcome.

Billyray

Yes, you care.
    No I don't care if you continue to post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir

No I don't care if you continue to post here. You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?
    You're in denial.

Hence you keep asking questions of me.

You apparently are lonely and are in need of attention.

So once again....you're welcome.

Billyray

You're in denial.

Hence you keep asking questions of me.

You apparently are lonely and are in need of attention.

So once again....you're welcome.
    You seem to be unable to answer my question. Here it is again for you.

You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Sir

You want the board to shut down and you have no interest in actually discussing Mormonism, so why do you persist in posting on this site?

Billyray

Are you having a hard time answering my question?

Billyray

You're in denial.
    Tell me exactly what I am in denial about.

Sir

Billyray

I see that you are not up to answering my question. Do you think that you are helping the LDS cause by refusing to even try to support your beliefs? If I was a lurker it would prove to me that you have absolutely no good defense for your beliefs.

Sir

Tell me exactly what I am in denial about.

Sir

I see that you are not up to answering my question. Do you think that you are helping the LDS cause by refusing to even try to support your beliefs? If I was a lurker it would prove to me that you have absolutely no good defense for your beliefs.

Billyray

Billyray

Sir