Thread: ****sexual marriage acceptable to God?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IncitingRiots

Oh I am more than capable of having an educated discourse. However your blatant ignorance calls for neither courtesy nor respect.

Humans are indeed animals. If you don't know that you need to go back to school.

You still have yet to define "normal"....

archaeologist

sorry i won't be continuing any conversation with you as you are too rude, too antagonistic, too flaming and resort to insults and abuse to make your responses.

for everyone else:

God does not change, what was an abomination to him in the old testament, was an abomination to him in th enew and is still an abomination to him today. ****sexual marriage is NOT acceptable to God nor his the ****sexual lifestyle.

IncitingRiots

LOL! The last resort of someone who knows they have been beaten but won't admit it; make stuff up.

My last post was more cordial than you deserve.

For the THIRD time you fail to define what "normal" is.

Do you plan on backing your position up or are you just going to use more lame excuses to avoid finding out just how wrong you are?

Bat-Man

Quote Originally Posted by IncitingRiots View Post
    Humans are indeed animals. If you don't know that you need to go back to school.
    Just because some people in some schools teach that humans are animals doesn't mean that what they are teaching is true, IR.

You've been conditioned to believe whatever you believe, whether you realize that or not.

... Heh, heh, and the really funny thing is that you think you are God.

IncitingRiots

Humans are animals, we just happen to be the most intelligent animals. You can try and deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that we are indeed animals.

And I am God, I am my God. What is really funny is that you are weak and pathetic and have to surrender yourself to a imaginary being because you are unable to take control of your own life.

Quote Originally Posted by IncitingRiots View Post
    And I am God, I am my God. What is really funny is that you are weak and pathetic and have to surrender yourself to a imaginary being because you are unable to take control of your own life.
    Oh please, IR, that whole line is so old--and so is the "weak and pathetic" thing. LaVey wore it out. Knock off the personal attacks.

And btw it sounds like your "god" is having a bad day. The most pathetic thing of all is when humans made of clay exalt themselves to godhood. Kind of like an ant walking around calling itself a lion. Oh but wait, that's right, it all began with a creation trying to be God:

"How you are fallen from heaven,
    O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    How you are cut down to the ground,
    You who weakened the nations!
    For you have said in your heart:
    'I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
    I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
    On the farthest sides of the north;
    I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
    I will be like the Most High.' Isa 14:12-14

Say and do what your god likes, IR, but one day, you will bow to Jesus Christ...

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
    to the glory of God the Father." Phil 2:9-11
    How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1

IncitingRiots

Old and worn out?

And what of your faith? That is even older, not to mention more worn out and, dare I say, obsolete? Yes, I think obsolete is an appropriate word.

How is that log in your eye doing?

I am not made of clay, neither or you or any living thing on this planet. Pottery is made out of clay, I am made out of flesh and blood and bones etc.

I will bow to no one - especially a fictional character.

archaeologist

Old and worn out?

And what of your faith? That is even older, not to mention more worn out and, dare I say, obsolete? Yes, I think obsolete is an appropriate word.

How is that log in your eye doing?

I am not made of clay, neither or you or any living thing on this planet. Pottery is made out of clay, I am made out of flesh and blood and bones etc.

I will bow to no one - especially a fictional character.
    ...SIGGGGGGHHHHHH...!!! is there no intelligent life on internet forums?

IncitingRiots

So thinking that people are made out of clay and believing in the existence of something despite any proof is intelligent? That seems like the opposite of intelligence to me.

I see that you still have yet to define "normal". Instead of backing up what you have to say you retort with that lame comment. You truly are a waste of oxygen.

archaeologist

for everyone else:

God does not change, what was an abomination to him in the old testament, was an abomination to him in th enew and is still an abomination to him today. ****sexual marriage is NOT acceptable to God nor his the ****sexual lifestyle.