Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ****sexual marriage acceptable to God?

IncitingRiots

****sexual unions rob children from other families to engage in ****sexual acts.
    So ****sexual couples will sneak into the houses of heterosexual couples and steal their children so they can force them to be gay too? Where in the world do you get that idea from. I have heard some ****** things in my life that has got to be amongst the top ten.

****sexual partners can not ever create the family unit, two fathers and children or two mothers and children are not a family unit, they only hope to mimic it since the love cannot ever generate children of their own.
    And what of gay couples that do not want kids? I personally know quite a few.

I would also like to point out that your definition of a family is rather limited. I consider my friends to be family. To me a family is not determined by these "roles" you expect them to follow. A family is a group of people that cares for each other. Your family is the people you can count on. Who they choose to have sex with doesn't matter one bit.

Columcille

Quote Originally Posted by IncitingRiots View Post
    So ****sexual couples will sneak into the houses of heterosexual couples and steal their children so they can force them to be gay too? Where in the world do you get that idea from. I have heard some ****** things in my life that has got to be amongst the top ten.

And what of gay couples that do not want kids? I personally know quite a few.

I would also like to point out that your definition of a family is rather limited. I consider my friends to be family. To me a family is not determined by these "roles" you expect them to follow. A family is a group of people that cares for each other. Your family is the people you can count on. Who they choose to have sex with doesn't matter one bit.

It seems apparent you cannot fathom my position. It is rather clear from a child's point of view being raised by parents that he is part of a family. It is the most desirable for a child to be reared by his biological mother and father, for those who due to the sinfulness of parents, economical disadvantage, and other such circumstances that leads them to adoption, the next most desirable would be with a mother and father figure. What makes a mother and father figure desirable for adoption and for a healthy biological upbringing except for the fact that it is what a family is made up of. I have already discussed "extended family" and that we say such as a means of respects, but it is not the same. The robbing is the indoctrination of the culture war of which you participate in promoting. You obviously recognize that a child is a biological product of a female and male and that such a relationship is preferred. To undermine such a preference is to undermine the family unit by influencing the young impressionable minds in a way that robs them of their potential for creating their own family, in respecting the yin and yang of creation in male and female.

IncitingRiots

So now you are trying to say that kids raised by gay parents will also grow up to be gay? Can you prove this? A friend of mine was raised by a gay father. He is now the father of two children and they are doing quite well.

Columcille

So now you are trying to say that kids raised by gay parents will also grow up to be gay? Can you prove this? A friend of mine was raised by a gay father. He is now the father of two children and they are doing quite well.
    No, I am saying that the child will be indoctrinated that gayness is ok, which it is not. Your friend had a biological mother and a biological father, I do not think you can prove to me that two male sperm or two female eggs are going to produce your friend. The natural order only supports the family unit to be mother, father, and child. How blind are you?

IncitingRiots

Why is it not okay? Because some old book that was wrong about pretty much everything it purports says it's wrong? And I am not trying to say that two males or two females can produce a baby and I don't see where you got such a ludicrous ***umption from. There are plenty of species of animal where there is no "family unit". The "natural order" doesn't support only one thing. How blind are you? I sincerely hope that you have a child that turns out to be gay. Oh delicious irony.

Columcille

Why is it not okay? Because some old book that was wrong about pretty much everything it purports says it's wrong? And I am not trying to say that two males or two females can produce a baby and I don't see where you got such a ludicrous ***umption from. There are plenty of species of animal where there is no "family unit". The "natural order" doesn't support only one thing. How blind are you? I sincerely hope that you have a child that turns out to be gay. Oh delicious irony.
    The natural order for our species. We are not an asexual species like the amoeba. The preferred family unit is mother, father, and child. If it were not preferred, there would be no need for parents in a divorce to request child support. The dysfunction of such a family unit attests to the fact that child support is deemed necessary precisely because the nature of a married couple to support each other for the care of children. I am sure it is just as preferred that infants recieve milk from their mother than by formula, and the role of the father as protector and provider is fulfilling in its own rite. It is not an old book, it is societies longstanding tradition across the cultural divide. I know you get it that children are procreated by a female and male, what you don't seem to get is that is the natural make-up of a family. Your support of ****sexual marriages is an undermining of that natural order. What you rant at as being unfair is simply how life operates when it is efficiently operated. Don't be mad at me for the natural order, blame God for creating it that way, and don't blame God for what is not his doing either, much offenses is the blame of people's own sinfulness. You don't seem very happy here, so I must ***ume that what you lack is your own deficiency by the very sins you engage in both against the cardinal virtues as well as the theological virtues. I recognize that I am a sinner and I need God's help, but you on the other hand it is quite different. It is lonely at the top, so I hope you come down and mingle with the rest of us every now and then in a more cordial fashion.

IncitingRiots

The preferred family unit is mother, father, and child. If it were not preferred, there would be no need for parents in a divorce to request child support.
    So it is a matter of monetary support? A gay couple could easily provide the financial support necessary to raise a child. In fact, if they couldn't then they wouldn't be allowed to adopt a child. Yet heterosexual couples are allowed to pump out kid after kid that they can not afford and no one stops them.

It is not an old book, it is societies longstanding tradition across the cultural divide.
    You can call a duck a cow but it still quacks.

Don't be mad at me for the natural order, blame God for creating it that way, and don't blame God for what is not his doing either, much offenses is the blame of people's own sinfulness.
    If God created it that way then he created gay people therefore the blame lies with God. If you God is so omnipotent then why does it make mistakes like ****sexuality?

You don't seem very happy here, so I must ***ume that what you lack is your own deficiency by the very sins you engage in both against the cardinal virtues as well as the theological virtues.
    I lack my own deficiency? Deficiency in what? What does that even mean? Deficiencies are often bad things so lacking a deficiency is probably a good thing. I would much rather lack a mental deficiency than relish in one like so many people seem to do.

Columcille

So it is a matter of monetary support? A gay couple could easily provide the financial support necessary to raise a child. In fact, if they couldn't then they wouldn't be allowed to adopt a child. Yet heterosexual couples are allowed to pump out kid after kid that they can not afford and no one stops them.

You can call a duck a cow but it still quacks.

If God created it that way then he created gay people therefore the blame lies with God. If you God is so omnipotent then why does it make mistakes like ****sexuality?

I lack my own deficiency? Deficiency in what? What does that even mean? Deficiencies are often bad things so lacking a deficiency is probably a good thing. I would much rather lack a mental deficiency than relish in one like so many people seem to do.

I stated the preferred was the way God made it, all corruptions are a means of Man's disobedience to that natural order, and as such the temptations of the flesh to mimic and fake that natural order with ****sexual love is just such an instance. You talk about a duck being called a cow and saying it still quacks, but this is what you are doing by subs***uting the ****sexual couple into a biological impossible role situation. Since a family unit is mother, father, and child, it does no good to argue for two mother or two fathers and child. That would displace the child's natural evironment. As far as your own deficiency is concerned, it is much the same as mine in various places called sinfulness. I need forgiveness from God, your own life is quite different. I think it hard enough to tell a blind man what to see, this seems a spiritual matter which the Holy Spirit should teach. I am not the Holy Spirit, but I will continue to pray for you.

IncitingRiots

Since you failed to address it I will bring it up again:

As far as your own deficiency is concerned, it is much the same as mine in various places called sinfulness.
    First you said I was "lacking a deficiency" now you say I have a deficiency. Which is it? Do you even think before you type?

Columcille

Since you failed to address it I will bring it up again:

First you said I was "lacking a deficiency" now you say I have a deficiency. Which is it? Do you even think before you type?
    Everyone is deficient and "fall's short the mark" due to sin, you just don't recognize it completely. And being a role model is not just a monetary support, I only mentioned the monetary support as a secular response to parents that split up due to its preferred status of the child in the family unit. The family unit that has parents divorce becomes an unstable family unit due to the sinfulness of the parents to not fulfill their marriage vows. What God has joined together in holy matrimony, let no man break ***under.

IncitingRiots

Look, first you said I was "lacking a deficiency" now you are trying to recover from using a nonsensical string of words and it is not working.

So now it is about role models? How is that gay parents can't be role models?

Columcille

Look, first you said I was "lacking a deficiency" now you are trying to recover from using a nonsensical string of words and it is not working.

So now it is about role models? How is that gay parents can't be role models?
    If you cannot even figure out the role parent's play as a natural order in the family unit, your sinfulness has blinded you to a point that at this time is not beneficial in continuing a dialogue. At any rate, my time is short as is. I'll continue to pray for you. May God bless you with his Spirit.

IncitingRiots

Now you are just dodging questions. How is that gays can not be role models?

Columcille

Now you are just dodging questions. How is that gays can not be role models?
    Think about what it means to be a mother and what it means to be a father. Two fathers does not equal a mother and a father, nor does two mothers equal a mother and a father. No matter how much you mimic the roles, it is a fake imitation.

IncitingRiots

Thinking about what it means to be a parent, the gender doesn't matter much. You are making all sorts of claims with NOTHING to back them up.

Columcille

Thinking about what it means to be a parent, the gender doesn't matter much. You are making all sorts of claims with NOTHING to back them up.
    A child is a byproduct of two parents a mother and a father. Not two fathers or two mothers. You seem a little confused as to what nature has produced. You cannot mimic it no matter how you spin it.

IncitingRiots

There is more to raising a child than just uniting an egg and a sperm. The fact that a ****sexual couple can not reproduce has absolutely no bearing on their ability to raise a child. That won't change no matter how much you try to spin it.

I don't even know why you keep bringing kids into though. We are talking about gay marriage, not the child raising abilities of ****sexuals. Marriage and kids don't always go hand in hand anymore. More and more married couples are opting not to have kids (God bless 'em) and more and more non married couples are having kids.

Columcille

There is more to raising a child than just uniting an egg and a sperm. The fact that a ****sexual couple can not reproduce has absolutely no bearing on their ability to raise a child. That won't change no matter how much you try to spin it.

I don't even know why you keep bringing kids into though. We are talking about gay marriage, not the child raising abilities of ****sexuals. Marriage and kids don't always go hand in hand anymore. More and more married couples are opting not to have kids (God bless 'em) and more and more non married couples are having kids.
    I didn't stop at egg and sperm, the role of mother and father is something unreplaceable by ****sexual unions. All it can best do is mimic it. Kids are part of the family unit. Marriage of mother and father is part and parcel to the family stability. Peace out.

IncitingRiots

Define the the role(s) of mother and father.

Columcille

Define the the role(s) of mother and father.
    It is what it is... Genetically a mother produces milk for her child, so naturally there a natural inclination for nurturing from the biological standpoint. A father's role is like a protector, and in some ways a provider. Genesis 3 gives this "role" when discussing a woman in labor pains and the man tilling the soil and the difficulties ***ociated with it. Let's face it Inciting Riots, you know it so plain like everyone else, that you have to obscure the facts to fit your ideologue.

IncitingRiots

Some mothers don't breast feed and some fathers make horrible protectors. It is also a well known fact that males can lactate. And what about lesbian couples? Lesbians are women, therefore they can lactate and I also know some women who are tougher than men. Looks like you breast feeding and protection argument was just ****n out of the water.

Once again I will ask why gay couples WHO DO NOT WISH TO RAISE CHILDREN should not be allowed to get married.

Columcille

Some mothers don't breast feed and some fathers make horrible protectors. It is also a well known fact that males can lactate. And what about lesbian couples? Lesbians are women, therefore they can lactate and I also know some women who are tougher than men. Looks like you breast feeding and protection argument was just ****n out of the water.

Once again I will ask why gay couples WHO DO NOT WISH TO RAISE CHILDREN should not be allowed to get married.
    Are you a byproduct of a same sex marriage Inciting Riots? I think my argument stands until you can produce a child from same sex unions. Genetically it is impossible. The only thing you might reference is a virgin birth in animals that produce female offspring, and yet by a miracle of design, it is our Lord who is the only male from which was born of a virgin. It is this reason that for Catholics that the patron saint used in prolife pamphlets is the Theotokos. Life is precious, even yours. But it is a design from which the miracle of life proceeds from God alone and generally in the cooperation of the design of nature that he imprinted.

IncitingRiots

Question

No, I am the product of a "traditional" relationship. And don't give me that **** about virgin birth. There is no such thing. And yet again you refuse to explain why same sex couples that DO NOT WISH TO RAISE CHILDREN shouldn't be allowed to marry. Now if you are going to continue to evade issues then there is no point in continuing. Maybe we will get lucky and an IED will do what your god should have done a long time ago.

Columcille

No, I am the product of a "traditional" relationship. And don't give me that **** about virgin birth. There is no such thing. And yet again you refuse to explain why same sex couples that DO NOT WISH TO RAISE CHILDREN shouldn't be allowed to marry. Now if you are going to continue to evade issues then there is no point in continuing. Maybe we will get lucky and an IED will do what your god should have done a long time ago.
    I'll be in an MRAP, they are pretty s****y against IEDs. I have to worry more about RPKs and EFPs. The training is fairly good though. Thank you for your concern. My point is purely on what should be based on nature's reproductive ability, not on the exceptions of behavior by those whose sinfulness attempt to obscure the obvious. If God calls me home, I believe I would be a better sacrifice than those that do not know God. If they come to know Christ by my sacrifice, I think I will know in the afterlife that despite my own sinfulness and weaknesses I should be in a better condition. If you have no afterlife to worry about, I suppose the whole discussion of any topic is rather mute. The dead have no concern for your ideologues, and you will succumb to the same fate regardless. It is better to fall into the hands of God, the giver of life, than to face the unknown by one's own wits. That is why for me the topic bears some importance. If you feel it doesn't move you, carry on your own way.

Ecclesiastes 1:2-3
    2 Vanity of vanities, says Qoheleth, vanity of vanities! All things are vanity!
    3 What profit has man from all the labor which he toils at under the sun?

IncitingRiots

There you go avoiding the issue again. We are done here.