Many say that the Word is Jesus Himself, but most Christadelphians understand it differently. Many view it to be God's Wisdom. Worldly wisdom differs greatly from God's wisdom. James tells us that the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits; impartial and sincere.

Logo's is the Greek term for "Word". According to Greek terminology, Logo's means "Divine Expression", or perhaps more appropriately, God's divine Wisdom, and power.

Pro 8:22-36

In the above p***ages Solomon is speaking entirely of God's wisdom. Wisdom was [clearly] in the beginning with God, but wisdom is not necessarily something [separate] from God; it might be said to be God's substance, reality, essence, and perhaps even the metaphorical [fountain] from which all things derive.

According to Proverbs, and according to John 1 - this wisdom, and power was in the beginning with God, and it was God. Christ declared this Wisdom, and power during His ministry, meaning He revealed it to us. He revealed to us the Father that dwelt in him.

God's Wisdom was manifest in Christ as the "Word" of God. He became the light for all mankind. He was, and is the light, but He was not the [literal] Word. [At least not in my mind] but rather the "Word" was made to manifest within Him. (It was made evident)

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth [came] by Jesus Christ.
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John is telling us that Grace and truth came to us by Jesus, and that no man has seen the Father at any time. But, Jesus [His only begotten son] has revealed him to us. He declared to us God's wisdom, and power, which was clearly demonstrated throughout His ministry.

(This very same wisdom was ordained before the world began.)

In 1 Corinthians 2 verse 6-8 Paul makes this statement:

1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto [our] glory:
1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

It was God's divine Wisdom, or "Word" that Christ revealed to us. Had the rulers of the world known this wisdom, and recognized what Christ was revealing, they would have never crucified our Lord, and Savior.
Christ gave to us God's Word; He gave to us His Wisdom, truth, and Love through which we are sanctified. He gave to us His son, whom saves us from the wages of sin, and whom revealed to us the father.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jesus was full of grace and truth. To be full of something implies to have an abundance of, or for something to be present and very noticeable, or even as a container filled with substance. Much like a pen being filled with ink. Christ was filled with the Word; He was filled with God's Wisdom/Love/Truth. Jesus was/is God's chosen vessel, whom revealed to us God's Word, or rather "truth".

(From a Christadelphian perspective)

Gk