Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: This just in...

alanmolstad

so its not the trees then?

Hmm?...well, was it the fish then?

Does the Bible list that the fish were the first thing God "created" In the Beginning?

Saxon

I have answered. You respond to the answer, don't ask the same question. Refer to the first time I answered the question and then respond to the answer. that is how a discussion works.

Try growing up or find a good hobby that you can engage in alone.

alanmolstad

I think its fun to watch the YEC guys struggle so....to say anything and everything, except for what the Bible says.

But in the end, thats all Im going to be talking about.
    What the Bible says in black and white.

oh Im not interested at all to listen to what people think the text means....
    Thats why you never hear me ask, "Hey what do you think that verse means?"

Im simply not interested in asking people who are swept up in YEC teachings what they believe, as I have heard that all before from a lot better.

oh Im very sure they got all kinds of reasons why the Text cant simply mean what it simply says... LOL

But I just stuck close to the text and only deal at first with what it says...
    and speaking of what the text says....

What does the Bible say is the first thing God is said to have created "In the beginning"?

Saxon

I have answered. You respond to the answer, don't ask the same question. Refer to the first time I answered the question and then respond to the answer. that is how a discussion works.

alanmolstad

What does the Bible say is the first thing God is said to have created "In the beginning"?

alanmolstad

I love it when I get the YEC guys all boxed in like this!...OL

just for something to do, here is an interesting point of view.
    I dont agree with the guy, but its interesting to see his take
    http://www.equip.org/article/the-ken...d-opportunity/

Saxon

You don't have anyone boxed in, you are just being ignorant and refusing to comment on the answer that I have given several times. You are the one that seems boxed in as you obviously cannot make a civil response to my answer. You just keep repeating the question.

Who said I was a YEC er

Saxon

Why can't you speak for your self????

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Perhaps I should have started with an easier question?......like....."what color is red?"?

I love how they will say tons and tons of things to try , desperately try, to change the subject!

....It must be some frustrating to find over and over that the question just hangs out there..............

....LOL

alanmolstad

Saxon

Why don't you participate in the conversation instead of trying to be the head rooster in the barnyard?

What is frustrating is the fact that you cop out and refuse to answer a question and the try to shift that responsibility on whoever you are trying to beat into submission to your false ideas. You have done this same escapade with me on several occasions. Are you displaying your Christian at***ude?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    They struggle so ....they don't want to admit what the Bible says in black and white...

Thus my little question hangs out there
    .hangs and is a sign of what the Bible actually says and not what they wish it would have said. ..LOL

Saxon

My answer "hangs out there" also.

Genesis was written by Moses and God is revealing to him what he had done. Genesis 1:1 is a blanket statement of what God had done. God created the heaven and the Earth. From verse 2 forward tells us the order of events of the rest of the 6 days

Verse 2 states that the Earth was in darkness. The earth was there before the light of any kind was exposed to the earth. The light that was before the sun and the moon that was created on the fourth day was there after the earth.

The first day there was no sun, no moon or any lights until the fourth day. (See Genesis 1:14 to 17) Only the light of God.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
    Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
    Genesis 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

alanmolstad

If you drop back to page 11of this topic you can watch how the YEC guy simply does not want to look at what it says at genesis 1:1.....

Thats typical...
    They are so sure they are right, that they dont want to have to read the bible to support what they think the Bible says.

So its very hard to get them to answer the question, "What does the Bible say God created first "In the beginning"?"