Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 294

Thread: This just in...

  1. #76
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    How did the Earth bring forth life? Not evolution. God created it all.

    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

    John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

    John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    Evolution is a tool.
    A tool for who?.....the Maker....the Creator!

    Evolution is just like the wind, or time, or the sea...
    All are things the Lord has made...all change things on this earth.

    and....all should be respected as being part of the Lord's design for this world.

  2. #77
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    so.....

    I asked a YEC teacher-

    "What is the very first thing the Bible lists as being created by God "In the beginning"?


    I ask you the same question now....what is listed first in the beginning?

  3. #78
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    You are missing the whole point of the Bible. God created. creation and evolution are diametrically opposed. All lies have a bit of truth.

  4. #79
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    "you cant say that Eve was the mother of all the living...including the animals." that is totally your story. Anyone that reads the bible, except you, knows that it is not remotely suggesting that Eve is the mother of the animals.

    There was no death until Adam sinned. Stick to the Bible and you will be better informed.

  5. #80
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    The bible credits God as directly creating from nothing. No tools required. Show the scripture that states what you are suggesting.

  6. #81
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    Not only does the Bible say who put live on the Earth but it also states how.

    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

    John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

    John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

  7. #82
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    You are missing the whole point of the Bible. God created. creation and evolution are diametrically opposed. All lies have a bit of truth.
    You are welcome to quote a verse that I might have missed?

  8. #83
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    as far as I know, the last known change to the evolution of man into what we now call "Modern Man" happend about 10,000 years ago.
    What is that based upon? Not the verse that claims that God create man from the dust of the Earth. The bibles says God created man from the dust of the earth, not set evolution into action to work out a man over the thousands of years of your imaginary evolution is supposed to take. No evolution even hinted at. You are believing a contradiction.

    Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.



    Now evolution never stops, its always going on even to this very day.
    but the ability of man to see it is kinda limited due to our current levels of science.
    The reason we canít see evolution today is because it never happened.



    But lets just back up and see what the Bible is saying and if that compares to science?

    Now according to evolution, alllife stems from the first building blocks of ife that is actually of this earth itself...in a very real way we are the earth 'sprung to life"
    According to the Bible all life stems from God, directly. Yes, the earth sprung to life at the command of God. The instant he said Let there be, there was in that same instant.



    This is confirmed in genesis when it tells us that humans and animals are from the ground of this planet.
    We are a part of this planet...the planet is our source and its where we are from.
    How does that confirm evolution? The bible does not say that God created the animals out of the dust of the earth. If you think that it does, show me. Man was a special creation that is described in Genesis 2:7 and from that description there is no room for evolution.

    Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.



    So in both science and in Genesis we see this same idea taught, that humans are a part of this planet and its our source...
    That still does not prove evolution in the slightest.

  9. #84
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    The bible credits God as directly creating from nothing. No tools required. Show the scripture that states what you are suggesting.
    When we die,,,,,we return to the "nothing" we came from?


    Think it over....
    Where do we come from?.....

    God did not create life out of "nothing".
    God used something, God commanded something and it was so...

    So what Im saying is that the Text teaches that God did not command a "nothingness" to bring forth life, rather He commanded the EARTH to bring forth life!!!!!!!!!

  10. #85
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    Do you even know what evolutionists believe? It isn't the Bible.

  11. #86
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    . Yes, the earth sprung to life at the command of God. .....

    Thats all Im saying.....

    The earth sprung to life in both Evolution and Genesis!

    Thank you,

  12. #87
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    That does not equate to evolution.

  13. #88
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post

    That still does not prove evolution in the slightest.
    The Bible dies not "teach" evolution, rather what it teaches works with evolution, and there is no contradictions...

    Evolution and genesis walk hand in hand....

  14. #89
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    When we die,,,,,we return to the "nothing" we came from?


    When we die, we return to the "nothingness" you claim, or to the Ground as Evolution claims?

  15. #90
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    When we die do we return to the ground that Evolution claims we came forth from?.

  16. #91
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Yes or no?........

  17. #92
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    You have said it, The Bible dies not "teach" evolution. Leave it at that. Now you need to show where evolution goes hand in hand with the Bible. The Bible does not teach it. It come from the corrupt mind of corrupt men.

  18. #93
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    Where does evolution state that man comes from the ground, the Bible says that, not evolution.

  19. #94
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    You have said it, The Bible dies not "teach" evolution..
    Im a drummer, in a band.
    There is a base player
    there is a guy on a 6-string
    There is a singer too.

    None of us is producing sounds that are anything like what the guy next to us is making.

    yet even if all of us are different, yet there is no contradiction.



    Its the same with Evolution and Genesis.
    The two works are very different, they produce different ideas and are driven by different goals.
    yet there is no contradiction.

    there is only a union , even while different.
    They walk hand in hand....

  20. #95
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Where does evolution state that man comes from the ground, the Bible says that, not evolution.
    So.....if I can show you that evolution does trace back all life to the very building blocks of the first life that are actually part of the earth itself, then you will agree with me that Evolution and Genesis agree?

    if that is so then we should be able to wrap this up soon I would guess

  21. #96
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    See what happens is that when a YEC teacher starts to read the text without the mental "filter" of the many YEC books and websites blinding him to what the Text actually says, they soon discover that what the text says is not all that different that what they used to think Evolution was wrong to say.

    The YEC has for years believed that the first thing the Bible teaches that God created "light" before he created a "source" for that light.
    The YEC is therefore a bit shocked at first to see that the Text actually has God creating the source for light first!

    This has got to be a bit upsetting for the former YEC believer because they have for years critized science for teaching that you need a 'source" for light.
    Now the former YEC believer sees that God created the source for all the light talked about in Genesis, and that this works well with what science teaches about the evolution of the universe..

    Without the need to invent a "sourceless light" the former YEC believer now does not need to be constantly afraid that science is out to prove "There is no God'

    Suddenly the former YEC believer can just allow "science to be free to be science!"
    There is no more need to attack people that teach evolution!
    There is no need to try to ban books of school children.
    There is no need to turn the TV off when NASA is reporting some new type of discovery about the age of our universe....

  22. #97
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Im a drummer, in a band.
    There is a base player
    there is a guy on a 6-string
    There is a singer too.

    None of us is producing sounds that are anything like what the guy next to us is making.

    yet even if all of us are different, yet there is no contradiction.



    Its the same with Evolution and Genesis.
    The two works are very different, they produce different ideas and are driven by different goals.
    yet there is no contradiction.

    there is only a union , even while different.
    They walk hand in hand....

    I like what I said here....one of my better examples of how things can sound completely different, yet they are not in conflict at all, but rather speak in a harmony with each other .
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-05-2015 at 05:03 AM.

  23. #98
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    See what happens is that when a YEC teacher starts to read the text without the mental "filter" of the many YEC books and websites blinding him to what the Text actually says, they soon discover that what the text says is not all that different that what they used to think Evolution was wrong to say.

    The YEC has for years believed that the first thing the Bible teaches that God created "light" before he created a "source" for that light.
    The YEC is therefore a bit shocked at first to see that the Text actually has God creating the source for light first!

    This has got to be a bit upsetting for the former YEC believer because they have for years critized science for teaching that you need a 'source" for light.
    Now the former YEC believer sees that God created the source for all the light talked about in Genesis, and that this works well with what science teaches about the evolution of the universe..

    Without the need to invent a "sourceless light" the former YEC believer now does not need to be constantly afraid that science is out to prove "There is no God'

    Suddenly the former YEC believer can just allow "science to be free to be science!"
    There is no more need to attack people that teach evolution!
    There is no need to try to ban books of school children.
    There is no need to turn the TV off when NASA is reporting some new type of discovery about the age of our universe....
    I think what you are overlooking Alan, is the fact that the most zealous proponents of the theory of evolution are the most zealous deniers of God, sin, judgment and the need for a Savior. Most believers don't have a problem with science or when scientists present theories but evolution has not and cannot be proven and yet it has replaced God in our schools and in the very government that was founded on the Word of God. How can the deniers of God, though "scientists", be considered credible enough to walk hand in hand with the accounts of scripture when scripture itself says they are the enemies of God? God is not mocked Alan, should those who deny His creative power be given authority equal to the account in the Bible? Jesus said if you are not with me you are against me, evolutionists are not with Him and it is not something to be taken lightly.

  24. #99
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    Evolution and Genesis DO NOT agree. That is all there is to it.

  25. #100
    Saxon
    Guest

    Default

    Show the changes brought about by evolution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •