Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Mesenja

Default Satanic pentagrams on German church

Here is the accusation made against us by the evangelical fundamentalist minority. Inverted pentagrams on the Salt Lake City Temple appear identical to the ones found on Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible. Mormon Temple symbols therefore are sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him!

A very pleasant young lady greeted my wife and I at the visitors center. She ushered us into a room and showed us photographs of the various "sacred" rooms within the temple. As she answered our questions regarding Mormon doctrine,she was very careful to represent her beliefs in an orthodox Christian fashion.

It was not until I reminded her of the Mormon "plurality-of-gods doctrine" and her eventual status as a goddess that she realized she had been caught in a lie. I could only shudder at the thought of how many uninformed Christians have actually believed her.

I then asked her to explain the symbols that are emblazoned on the exterior granite-like (actually sandstone) walls of the[Salt Lake City] temple. She told us that "earth stones" and "sun stones" are important celestial and sacred symbols. But when I pointed to the inverted pentagrams and asked her to explain why they appear identical to the ones found on Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible,our ability to communicate with each other rapidly deteriorated.

The young lady just turned and walked away,leaving us only with the words,"Now I know where you are coming from!" It was fascinating to see just how swiftly darkness will disappear in the presence of light! The young lady was right about one thing,however. Mormon Temple symbols are sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him! [JOSEPH'S CIRCLE OF DEATH by Larry Hall]

However these very same satanic pentagrams are also found on the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirch in Hannover,Germany.

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-23-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Father_JD

Huh?

Btw...you're link isn't working.

See my exposure of bad, wishful Mormon thinking on your Nag Hamadi thread...

Russ

Like so many of your posts and so many of other Mormons on this board, I'll just comment upon something unrelated.

Your tagline: "Abba Xanthus said, "A dog is better than I am, For he has love and does not judge."

Think about that in relation to the unworthy father of the groom who is not allowed to attend the wedding.

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Like so many of your posts and so many of other Mormons on this board, I'll just comment upon something unrelated.

Your tagline: "Abba Xanthus said, "A dog is better than I am, For he has love and does not judge."

Think about that in relation to the unworthy father of the groom who is not allowed to attend the wedding.

The perrenial question for Mormons is:

Are you good enough...NOW??

Can't find the German church with pentagrams...Of course, the M-dude is trying to equivocate from the pentagrams on the LDS temple.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post
    The perrenial question for Mormons is:

Are you good enough...NOW??
    Not one Mormon I've ever met, whether in person, on the Internet, in Mormon chapels, etc., has ever told me that he knows he is celestial bound. Not one.

I see what you mean.

I've been asking for years, "Are you good enough? Yet?"

Not one has told me that he has done enough.

Can't find the German church with pentagrams...Of course, the M-dude is trying to equivocate from the pentagrams on the LDS temple.
    Hey, that reminds me. Have you seen Jim Spencer's site on the LDS temple symbols?

http://www.mazeministry.com/mormonis...tweb/index.htm

As you might already know, Jim is in Boise ...if you get a chance.

Mesenja

Default Would a video help?

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post

The perrenial question for Mormons is:Are you good enough...NOW??

Can't find the German church with pentagrams...Of course,the Mesenja-dude is trying to equivocate from the pentagrams on the LDS temple.
    The church is called the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirche. The following is a link to a video that clearly shows they have the very same inverted pentagrams that is on the Salt Lake City Temple. As this is a satanic symbol found on the front cover of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible it is proof positive that they also worship the horned god of witchcraft.

die Marktkirche in Hannover
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-04-2010 at 08:43 PM.

shoedog

Default Satanism in Mormonism?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    The church is called the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirche. The following is a link to a video that clearly shows they have the very same inverted pentagrams that is on the Salt Lake City Temple. As this is a satanic symbol found on the front cover of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible it is proof positive that they also worship the horned god of witchcraft.

Why does the LDS Mormon temple have inverted pentagrams, moonstones, and such? (masonry?)

Do the Germans have similar influences?

BTW, the video link didn't work for me

Thanks, shoe
    Last edited by shoedog; 01-04-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: video broke

Russ

But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?

Mesenja

Default The consummate Satanic symbol

I am so glad you asked Shoedog. According to the Christian watchdog group Sword of the Spirit Apologetics"The inverted pentagram is the consummate symbol of Satan. "

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post

Why does the LDS Mormon temple have inverted pentagrams,moonstones,and such? (Masonry?) Do the Germans have similar influences?

Thanks,Shoedog
    According to these renowned experts it is the official symbol of the Church of Satan that is universally known for its sinister and evil influence.

The inverted pentagram is the consummate symbol of Satan. It is the official symbol of the Church of Satan. Universally known for its sinister and evil influence,it is also known as the Goat of Mendez."

In witchcraft the inverted pentacle depicts the Devil's Goat and the Witches Foot. It is ultimately the symbol of the star Sirius (from the Greek word "scorching") or "dog star." It is known by the Egyptians as Set (or Satan). Identified by the Masonic Lodge as the "Blazing Star," it is found at the center of every Masonic Lodge and is the official emblem of the Order of the Eastern Star.

The inverted pentagram is the second most common symbol used in Mormon architecture,being extensively used in exterior keystones. [THE INVERTED PENTAGRAM,Copyright 2001 by Sword of the Spirit Apologetics.]
    As you can clearly see in the this video but less so in the blurred picture what is the shocking truth now revealed for all to see. These very same satanic pentagrams are also found on the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirch in Hannover,Germany.

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Russ

The symbols on the LDS temples even irk some Mormons. They don't like their perceived Christian faith being aligned with symbols so commonly recognized as pagan, astrological and/or Satanic.

It's interesting to note that the LDS church shuns the cross of Christ. It's not found on your churches, nor your temples and is discouraged from being displayed.

Mesenja

Default A Grand Old Flag

The Jews are also under the obvious spell and the evil influence of the Goat of Mendez. They blatantly put this satanic symbol on their national flag.

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-05-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Russ

The star of David is not a pentagram.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

May I have a tour of the symbolism of the LDS church? Sunstones and moonstones and such. The all-seeing eye, etc. The secret handshakes.

James Banta

But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?
    Look at it close Russ.. It doesn't look like it is installed to me at all.. It could be installed with the point up.. To many, that is a Christian symbol. It doesn't become satanic unless used in the inverted position.. Sort of like an upside down cross.. This is poor evidence that this window was installed upside down... This window looks like it is stilling on a table.. This is NOT true on the Salt Lake Temple.. Their satanic symbols are chiseled in stone..

IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 01-04-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The symbols on the LDS temples even irk some Mormons. They don't like their perceived Christian faith being aligned with symbols so commonly recognized as pagan, astrological and/or Satanic.

It's interesting to note that the LDS church shuns the cross of Christ. It's not found on your churches, nor your temples and is discouraged from being displayed.
    Commonly recognized as pagan??? Satanic??? you really are naive aren't you.
    The pentagon has always been a Christian symbol representing Christ and his five wounds. It is all over Gothic churches.
    It only became a pagan symbol less than a hundred years ago.
    You need to get out more, maybe read a book or two.

shoedog

Default So why on LDS temple?

I am so glad you asked Shoedog. According to the Christian watchdog group Sword of the Spirit Apologetics"The inverted pentagram is the consummate symbol of Satan. "

According to these renowned experts it is the official symbol of the Church of Satan that is universally known for its sinister and evil influence.

As you can clearly see both in the this video and picture the shocking truth is revealed for all to see. These very same satanic pentagrams are also found on the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirch in Hannover,Germany.

So, what are satanic and pagan symbols doing on LDS Mormon temples? WHat are the age differences of the German church and LDS temple? The temple is relatively young, no? thanks, shoe

MacG

Here is the accusation made against us by the evangelical fundamentalist minority. Inverted pentagrams on the Salt Lake City Temple appear identical to the ones found on Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible. Mormon Temple symbols therefore are sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him!

However these very same satanic pentagrams are also found on the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirch in Hannover,Germany.

I am willing to say that the inverted pentagram is not satanic given the historic use in Christianity and it's recent use in paganism etc.

If one were to take away the pentagram off of both that church and a Mormon temple (a "common" denominator as it were), how would symbologists cl***ify each structure based on the remaining symbols?

From a Layman's POV take away the pentagram from the church and it would be clear to me that Christian people worship there based on the remaining symbols. Take away the pentagram from the Mormon Temple and what remaining symbols would tell me that Christian people worship there?

Blessings,

MacG

Mesenja

Default A Satanic connection

The Jews are also under the obvious spell and the evil influence of the Goat of Mendez. They blatantly put this satanic symbol on their national flag.

1. The hexagram was engraved on the seal or ring of Solomon,mentioned in the Talmud (Git.68a-b) as a sign of his dominion over the demons instead of the name of God,which originally appeared.

The hexagram and pentagram were easily interchangeable predominately in magical texts and the name was applied to both figures.

3. In Arabic magic the “seal of Solomon” was widely used under the designation “seal of Solomon.” .

4. A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon and sorcerers consider it a very powerful tool to invoke Satan.”

Mesenja

Default Why on the German church?

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post

So,what are satanic and pagan symbols doing on LDS Mormon temples? What are the age differences of the German church and LDS temple? The temple is relatively young, no? thanks,Shoedog

Will you be able to finally admit that this symbol is sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him? According to the evangelical cult apologetics experts it is beyond dispute that the upside-down star (pentagram) depicted most prominently on the Salt Lake Temple can only have one meaning attached to it. But this is not all Shoedog as this “pagan” or even “satanic” symbol was mockingly used as a symbol for Christ! An example of this blasphemy is the icon of the Transfiguration by Andrei Rublev (1405),now located in the Moscow Annunciation Cathedral.

Icon of the Transfiguration by Andrei Rublev (1405),now located in the Moscow Annunciation Cathedral
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.

James Banta

1. The hexagram was engraved on the seal or ring of Solomon,mentioned in the Talmud (Git.68a-b) as a sign of his dominion over the demons instead of the name of God,which originally appeared.

The hexagram and pentagram were easily interchangeable predominately in magical texts and the name was applied to both figures.

3. In Arabic magic the “seal of Solomon” was widely used under the designation “seal of Solomon.” .

4. A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon and sorcerers consider it a very powerful tool to invoke Satan.”

Is this why mormonism has incorporated the Hexagram in their own architecture? Yes Satanism has taken both the hexagram and the pentagram as symbols of sin.. These were symbols of faith when they were first used by men.. The hexagram is an overlay of the name David.. Written in Hebrew and overlayed the form is remarkably similar to the Star of David.. The pentagram was first used in the Church to bring to Mind the five wounds of Jesus. Twisting the meaning of these symbols they have been made to equal evil.. I won't use them at all.. I will use ONLY the cross as a symbol of my faith.. IHS jim

Mesenja

Default Say it isn't so Jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post

Twisting the meaning of these symbols they have been made to equal evil. I won't use them at all. I will use ONLY the cross as a symbol of my faith. IHS Jim
    Are you saying that the allegation by those in the evangelical counter cult ministries that the inverted five-pointed stars that decorate some LDS temples are occultic or even Satanic in nature is twisting the truth?

Here is what you said to Russ. You made the claim that the symbol does not become satanic unless used in the inverted position.

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post

Look at it close Russ.. It doesn't become satanic unless used in the inverted position.. Sort of like an upside down cross. This is NOT true on the Salt Lake Temple.. Their satanic symbols are chiseled in stone. IHS Jim

Why then is the inverted pentagram found both in the Congressional Medal of Honor and on the Great Star Flag of the United States (used from 1837 to 1845)?

Also in Sir John Gardner Wilkinson book en***led Wilkinson's Egyptians he shows that the cross was originally a pagan symbol and it existed centuries before Christianity. Is there any reason why you are using pagan symbols?

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-05-2010 at 12:11 PM.

nrajeff

Hey, everybody, get yer torches and pitchforks---it's time to tear down the biggest user of Satanic symbols--The Boy Scouts of America!

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/images/t...Boy_Scouts.jpg

And check out the flag of the Order of New Templars, a secret society in Austria founded by Lanz von Liebenfels.

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/images/t...w_templars.gif

It uses the CROSS and the SWASTIKA. "Proving" that any church that uses the sign of the cross, is secretly a Nazi cult...according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Right?

MacG

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post

It uses the CROSS and the SWASTIKA. "Proving" that any church that uses the sign of the cross, is secretly a Nazi cult...according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Right?
    Nah, just Hindu - unless they are Nazi's?

Hey, I replied to M's original post but it appears to be too far down for anyone to notice. So this is knid of a bump.

Thanks for your replies,

MacG

shoedog

Default maybe to old to be satanic emblems?

Will you be able to finally admit that this symbol is sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him? According to the evangelical cult apologetics experts it is beyond dispute that the upside-down star (pentagram) depicted most prominently on the Salt Lake Temple can only have one meaning attached to it. But this is not all Shoedog as this “pagan” or even “satanic” symbol was mockingly used as a symbol for Christ! An example of this blasphemy is the icon of the Transfiguration by Andrei Rublev (1405),now located in the Moscow Annunciation Cathedral.
    Oh, I don't know. It's at least 450 years older than LDS Momron temples. My guess satan saw a good thing and as usual perverted it and LDS Mormons saw the value of it on their temples? Heck, I don't know. shoe

James Banta

[Mesenja;45110]Are you saying that the allegation by those in the evangelical counter cult ministries that the inverted five-pointed stars that decorate some LDS temples are occultic or even Satanic in nature is twisting the truth?
    That isn't what I said.. I said that the meaning of those symbols was twisted by evil to be their symbols.. Ans as I said to be clear I will use the Cross!..

Here is what you said to Russ. You made the claim that the symbol does not become satanic unless used in the inverted position.
    Yes they didn't want to use it as a symbol of faith so they twist it to their own purposes..

Why then is the inverted pentagram found both in the Congressional Medal of Honor and on the Great Star Flag of the United States (used from 1837 to 1845)?
    You believe that Christian designed this medal or were those designers maybe masons?

Also in Sir John Gardner Wilkinson book en***led Wilkinson's Egyptians he shows that the cross was originally a pagan symbol and it existed centuries before Christianity. Is there any reason why you are using pagan symbols?
    I told you how the Hexagram came into use by Israel.. I also explained how the 5 pointed star was a symbol of the wounds of Jesus.. How others used it before that to me is not an issue.. IHS jim

Father_JD

Sorry, M-dude. The link doesn't work. What the REAL question is:

1. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples, and the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY?
    2. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it should be on a Lutheran Church?

It's EQUIVOCATION regardless which you're about.