Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shoedog

Default Venus ain't in my Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    The meaning of symbols can only be defined by the person or group using it. This entire accusation that the inverted five-pointed stars or pentagrams that decorate some LDS temples are occultic or even Satanic in nature is nonsense. It is a Christian symbol. The Savior called Himself “the bright…morning star (Revelation 22:16)” which is the planet Venus.

If you plot the exact position of Venus where it first appears shortly before sunrise after a period of invisibility and repeat this process until we have five positions then draw a line from the first point marked to the second point marked,then to the third,and so on the pentagram within a circle will be the design-iconic symbol.

The five-pointed star would appear either upright or inverted depending on when a person began to observe and plot the positions of Venus. Only the planet Venus can recreate this five-pointed star sign.

An example of a pentagram or an inverted five pointed star is found on the icon of the Transfiguration by Andrei Rublev (1405),now located in the Moscow Annunciation Cathedral.

I could go on but by now I think that you get the point. As to your questioning my logic I could do the same for yours. I would also question how much you studied the topic of pentagrams outisde of reading evangelical counter-cult literature.
    I haven't studied pentagrams much other than noticing the contrast between early Christian sybology and the more current use as satanic symbol. Satan tends to screw up everything.

Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. KJV

Being a NASA kid I understand the Venus correlation althoug you could do better pictures with a spirograph. What other designs could you make?... but until Apollo 11 we didn't have any moonstones. Where did the LDS get theirs? shoe
    Last edited by shoedog; 01-06-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: goofy