Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shoedog

Default those r LDS quotes

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    ---Here, in post 37:

You were expressing your belief that Scouting is satanic, because it uses inverted stars, and because the LDS church supports Scouting's ideals. Plus, you just said:

---Using that terrible logic, if we Google "Evangelicals and pedophilia" or "Evangelicals and hookers" or "Evangelicals and embezzlement" and get any hits, it proves that Evangelicalism is SATANIC. Great logic there, Einstein.
    LOL Jeff. I quoted LDS leaders. In other words I never said the Boy Scouts were satanic, right? sheesh shoe :0

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post
    LOL Jeff. I quoted LDS leaders.
    ---Yes, you quoted them in some ridiculous attempt to support your belief that Scouting is satanic. News flash: If Scouting ISN'T satanic, then the fact that the LDS church supports Scouting is WORTHLESS as evidence that Scouting is satanic. I know this is high-school-level logic, but try to keep up.

In other words I never said the Boy Scouts were satanic, right?
    ---Sure you did. You just did it in a cute, semi-ambiguous, Pharisaical way.

Mesenja

Default No Shoedog is correct

---Yes, you quoted them in some ridiculous attempt to support your belief that Scouting is satanic. News flash:If Scouting ISN'T satanic,then the fact that the LDS church supports Scouting is WORTHLESS as evidence that Scouting is satanic. I know this is high-school-level logic,but try to keep up.

Boy Scouts use the pentagram,have secret handshakes & swear oaths just like satanists. Therefore the only conclusion that one can come to is crystal clear. Boy Scouts are satanists. Once again Shoedog has used impeccable logic and presented irrefutable proof to courageously tell us this sobering truth.
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-08-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Mesenja

Default But wait there's more!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post

Boy Scouts use the pentagram,have secret hand shakes & swear oaths just like satanists. Therefore the only conclusion one can come to is crystal clear. Boy Scouts are satanists. Once again Shoedog has used impeccable logic and irrefutable proof to courageously tell us this sobering truth.
    Illuminati Hand Signs and Handshakes-Ron Paul
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-08-2010 at 12:28 PM.

shoedog

Default LOL, integrity of LDS?

shoe: I was just taking NRAjeff's word for it, my bad. Further proof you can't trust what LDS Mormons say?

Lookee here: http://www.waltermartin.com//forums/...45311#poststop

NRAjeff: "Hey, everybody, get yer torches and pitchforks---it's time to tear down the biggest user of Satanic symbols--The Boy Scouts of America!

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/images/t...Boy_Scouts.jpg

And check out the flag of the Order of New Templars, a secret society in Austria founded by Lanz von Liebenfels.

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/images/t...w_templars.gif

It uses the CROSS and the SWASTIKA. "Proving" that any church that uses the sign of the cross, is secretly a Nazi cult...according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Right?"

shoe: Any attempt to try to discredit my integrity and honesty should first be compared to your own... or once again, you simply look silly. Praying for you LDS, sheesh. God help them, shoe

nrajeff

Default Yeah, him and his Westboro buddies

[/COLOR]Boy Scouts use the pentagram,have secret handshakes & swear oaths just like satanists. Therefore the only conclusion that one can come to is crystal clear. Boy Scouts are satanists. Once again Shoedog has used impeccable logic and presented irrefutable proof to courageously tell us this sobering truth.
    ---Yup, maybe he's a graduate of Westboro Baptist's School of Conspiracy Theories

James Banta

---Yup, maybe he's a graduate of Westboro Baptist's School of Conspiracy Theories
    But there is no maybe about mormonism it is an evil antichristian cult..
    Now that we have the name calling out of the way. Maybe we can try to understand each other on these symbols.. Yes they are used in Satanic ritual. Yes it would be better if the Church would have just abandon them.. But there will be some of these marks of architecture that is several hundred years old.

It is quite clear from the Bible that the cross is a symbol used extensively by the Church..
    Matt 10:38, Matt 16:24, Mark 8:34, Mark 10:21, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:27
    1 Cor 1:17-18, Gal 5:11, Gal 6:12,14, Eph 2:16, Phil 2:8, Col 1:20
    Col 2:14, Heb 12:2..
    Against which the pentagram has the following references (ZERO)..
    Yes there are some references for it being used by the Church as I have already shown on this thread but it is the Cross that Church must take up and follow Jesus, not the pentagram or the hexagram.. IHS jim

Mesenja

Default Is he absolutely serious Jeff?

I know from his posts that it appears that he is not the sharpest crayon in the pencil box however can he not understand sarcasm?

---Yes, you quoted them in some ridiculous attempt to support your belief that Scouting is satanic. News flash:If Scouting ISN'T satanic,then the fact that the LDS church supports Scouting is WORTHLESS as evidence that Scouting is satanic. I know this is high-school-level logic,but try to keep up.
    ---Sure you did. You just did it in a cute, semi-ambiguous, Pharisaical way.
    Shoedog:I was just taking NRAjeff's word for it,my bad. Further proof you can't trust what LDS Mormons say?

Lookee here:NraJeff Hey,everybody,get yer... 01-05-2010,02:29 PM
    "Hey,everybody,get yer torches and pitchforks---it's time to tear down the biggest user of Satanic symbols--The Boy Scouts of America!

Check out the flag of the Order of New Templars, a secret society in Austria founded by Lanz von Liebenfels.

It uses the CROSS and the SWASTIKA. "Proving" that any church that uses the sign of the cross, is secretly a Nazi cult...according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Right?"
    Shoedog:Any attempt to try to discredit my integrity and honesty should first be compared to your own... or once again,you simply look silly. Praying for you LDS,sheesh. God help them,Shoedog
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-08-2010 at 07:34 PM.

nrajeff

I know from his posts that it appears that he is not the sharpest crayon in the pencil box however can he not understand sarcasm?
    ---Who knows? But I TRIED to make it clear that it was a conclusion that could be reached according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Maybe when I used the words

according to extremist Evangelical reasoning
    it was not plain enough?

shoedog

Default I figured LDS had to be honest...

---Who knows? But I TRIED to make it clear that it was a conclusion that could be reached according to extremist Evangelical reasoning. Maybe when I used the words

it was not plain enough?
    I ***umed you two always told the truth like well, Jesus would do. No? Now THAT was sarcasm. Sheesh. LOL you guys crack me up. Hey y'all, is they any there any credible LDS Mormons out der fer us ignirint tipes? shoe LOL

Mesenja

Default Apparently he does not Jeff

From his posts he must believe in the mythology that our taking control of the Boy Scouts and turning it into a satanic cult is a sign that either the arrival of Satan to take over the world or that the endtimes is about to appear.

...and Shoe is on record as being in the Conspiracy Theory of the Month Club. Every month, you will be sent a new conspiracy theory to examine. If you decide to swallow...er, keep it, you will be billed in many easy payments....

This month's theory:That the Boy Scouts of America is really an evil, satanic cult that is working against the USA and against Christianity. Newest subscriber: Shoe D. Og.
    I guess that he would like us to take out a subscription to the Conspiracy Theory of the Month Club. Either that or he can't see the obvious. You take your pick Jeff.
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-09-2010 at 01:58 PM.

nrajeff

I guess that he would like us to take out a subscription to the Conspiracy Theory of the Month Club. Either that or he can't see the obvious. You take your pick Jeff.
    My best guess is that he has realized that his logic was a huge non sequitur or post hoc ergo propter hoc (or "correlation, ergo causation") fallacy, and that he is now trying to run from taking responsibility for it. It was amusing to see him even try the "Both the Scouts and the satanists use star symbols, therefore Scouts are satanists" fallacy.

Russ

My best guess is that he has realized that his logic was a huge non sequitur or post hoc ergo propter hoc (or "correlation, ergo causation") fallacy, and that he is now trying to run from taking responsibility for it. It was amusing to see him even try the "Both the Scouts and the satanists use star symbols, therefore Scouts are satanists" fallacy.
    Symbolism is important in every society and every religion.

What's important to Mormons is displayed on its temples.

The most amazing thing is not what's displayed (although that is amazing in itself), but rather what's MISSING.

No crosses.

The cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.

Russianwolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post

The most amazing thing is not what's displayed (although that is amazing in itself), but rather what's MISSING.

No crosses.

The cross is a Roman torture device. And they weren't the first to use it. I think the Egyptians used the cross, as well as other people after the Romans. So, is the cross a Roman symbol of torture and death or a Christian symbol? You decide.

Marvin

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post

---Good point: The symbols that are displayed symbolize JESUS. You, on the other hand, prefer to make a big deal out of a symbol of what killed Him. Interesting, as Richard would say.

---Well, I'd rather have a cross missing, than have Jesus missing.

---What is foolishness is ascribing supers***ious power to the cross. There is no "power in the cross." The power is in the Person who overcame it.