Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    The church is called the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirche. The following is a link to a video that clearly shows they have the very same inverted pentagrams that is on the Salt Lake City Temple. As this is a satanic symbol found on the front cover of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible it is proof positive that they also worship the horned god of witchcraft.

die Marktkirche in Hannover
    But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?
    Look at it close Russ.. It doesn't look like it is installed to me at all.. It could be installed with the point up.. To many, that is a Christian symbol. It doesn't become satanic unless used in the inverted position.. Sort of like an upside down cross.. This is poor evidence that this window was installed upside down... This window looks like it is stilling on a table.. This is NOT true on the Salt Lake Temple.. Their satanic symbols are chiseled in stone..

IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 01-04-2010 at 11:15 PM.