Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mesenja

Default Satanic pentagrams on German church

Here is the accusation made against us by the evangelical fundamentalist minority. Inverted pentagrams on the Salt Lake City Temple appear identical to the ones found on Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible. Mormon Temple symbols therefore are sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him!

A very pleasant young lady greeted my wife and I at the visitors center. She ushered us into a room and showed us photographs of the various "sacred" rooms within the temple. As she answered our questions regarding Mormon doctrine,she was very careful to represent her beliefs in an orthodox Christian fashion.

It was not until I reminded her of the Mormon "plurality-of-gods doctrine" and her eventual status as a goddess that she realized she had been caught in a lie. I could only shudder at the thought of how many uninformed Christians have actually believed her.

I then asked her to explain the symbols that are emblazoned on the exterior granite-like (actually sandstone) walls of the[Salt Lake City] temple. She told us that "earth stones" and "sun stones" are important celestial and sacred symbols. But when I pointed to the inverted pentagrams and asked her to explain why they appear identical to the ones found on Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible,our ability to communicate with each other rapidly deteriorated.

The young lady just turned and walked away,leaving us only with the words,"Now I know where you are coming from!" It was fascinating to see just how swiftly darkness will disappear in the presence of light! The young lady was right about one thing,however. Mormon Temple symbols are sacred--but only to the horned god of witchcraft and those who follow him! [JOSEPH'S CIRCLE OF DEATH by Larry Hall]

However these very same satanic pentagrams are also found on the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirch in Hannover,Germany.

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-23-2010 at 04:01 PM.