Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mesenja

Default Keep chanting Shoedog

What I said was that a French magician Eliphas Levi mistakenly claimed that the inverted pentagram was a symbol for the goat god Baphomet. It was only in the late 20th century that the Church of Satan decided to use it for themselves.

On Mormon temples the pentagram point-down represents Christ’s descent to earth. Point-up,it represents Christ’s ascent to heaven. The adaptation of the pentagram into a Satanic symbol is a modern invention. This ***ociation was not known at the time when Joseph Smith was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post
    Actually according to you if I recall correctly,the upside down pentagram IS a satanic symbol. True? Maybe it was another TBM. Regardless,given the LDS Mormon connection and communication with ghosts and the dead, occult and/or Masonic ritual in temple ceremonies,fictional canon like Book of Mormon or Book of Abraham,etc. it only follows the spirit behind the doctrines and symbols of Latter-day Saint Mormonism is at least in part satanic IMHO.

Chanting this nonsensical accusation that the upside down pentagram has some sort of occultic or even satanic connection will not make it true. The inverted five-pointed star had a sacred meaning among the ancient Christians and it also has a sacred meaning among the Latter-day Saints.

MosesKennedy

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post
    The connection has been made so often it's worth repeating. Change is good for the LDS. Mormon. So far, God has removed polygamy, racsim, throat slahing gestures in LDS temple ceremonies, Masonry, discount underwear more contemporary, communicating with the dead and other occult practices, etc. ... I wonder, what's next? Officailly declaring the Bom and Book of Abe inspired fiction since it's so historically flawed and inaccurate?

Given the obvious history of LDS and the occult it's not a stretch to see the satanic influence on the idols and symbols adorning their temples. It's like religion to the symbols, idols, and greed if nothing else. lol shoe
    What next is very hard to answer. i don't believe in such things so these are horrible from my perspective.
    Last edited by MosesKennedy; 04-30-2013 at 11:09 PM.

alanmolstad

Oh no...say it's not true!

Tell me that the same country that gave the world Adolph Hitler and gas chambers doesn't also have a church some place with an upside down star on it!....Oh nooooooooooo

I may faint....

yes I feel myself fainting...Im about to drift away.....here I go....

PFFFFFT...whoops, it was just a little gas.

never mind....

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    Many scholars today,believe that the pentagram originated from ancient astronomical observances,tracing the eight-year cycle path of Venus (Also called the Morning and Evening star). It would then be quite logical for Christians to ***ociate the pentagram with Jesus Christ,since he,himself said,

"I am the root and the offspring of David,and the bright and morning star." (Revelations 22:16)

The reason Venus appears so bright in our horizon is because it actually reflects the light of the Sun. The symbol is inverted therefore to represent that as it's light is being drawn from from the rising sun the greatness and glory of Jesus Christ has come from God the Father.

It is also symbolic of those who overcome the world by becoming like Christ and have their "calling and election made sure."

"And he that overcometh,and keepeth my works unto the end,to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron;as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers;even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star." (Revelation 2:26-28)

"We have also a more sure word of prophecy;whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,as unto a light that shineth in a dark place,until the day dawn, and the day star (Morning Star) arise in your hearts:" (2 Peter 1:10,v. 19)

To include some double standard in your argument in which a person applies standards,principles,rules,etc. to others while taking themself (or those they have a special interest in) to be exempt,without providing adequate justification for the exemption is comitting the fallacy of special pleading. You argue that when used by Christians the pentagram symbolised the five wounds of Jesus. When it is utilized by us on some of our temples it is satanic. You are using a double standard and are therefore guilty of the fallacy of special pleading.

Not only that but you flip flopped on your position concerning the use of stars on some of our temples. First you said that "the five pointed star has more to do with Masonry that Christianity. They have incorporated many symbols in to their rites that have more to do with satanic practice than they do with truth." Then you lectured me on how you had a handle on the meaning of the stars on some of our temples and that it was not Masonic in origin. You flip flopped on your position and said "I don't believe Mormons use it as a satanic symbol it represents the telestial kingdom to you."

The Old Testament law commanded the Israelites,“Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28). Yet you say that you will "put that symbol on my body and on my church buildings."

Also in Sir John Gardner Wilkinson book en***led Wilkinson's Egyptians he shows that the cross was originally a pagan symbol and it existed centuries before Christianity.

Are we then to conclude from this that you have incorporated the pagan symbol of the cross in to your rites that have more to do with satanic practice than they do with truth? Any reasonable person would say that this would be drawing a false conclusion. Yet that is exactly the basis of the argument that you have given me. You are arguing that since the five pointed star is linked with Masonry and is satanic then the inverted stars on some of our temples are therfore occultic or even satanic in nature.

The inverted pentagram has a long history,and only took on negative connotations in the last one hundred years.

As I have stated before,
    Yes Jesus is the best and the brightest of all He is the bright and morning star.. I don't contend against the word.. I don't believe that has anything to do with Venus. It is the first fruit of the resurection the brightest and best amoung us all..

Do you keep all the words of Jesus? All of them? If you are honest you will say NO.. So if you look at Rev 2:26-28 as being we have to live the whole Law in order to recieve Jesus then no one will ever receive Him.. But If he lives that Law for us and gives to those who become His Children by faith then His words he asks us to keep are simple.. He asked us to Love and hold our faith (Eph 3:17).. If you must do the *** without Jesus what good in His suffering..

You take my explanations of these symbols as being a flip flop of my position. They aren't.. I even said I know why you use them.. That doesn't change the FACT that these symbols have been used in Satanic rites.. I said and stand by the statement that I will use the cross and put away the use of anything that could be seen in a negative way.. Mormonism has turned from the Cross and puts these markings on their sacred buildings. Unlike mormonism I turn from every appearance of evil (1 These 5:22).. If you want to continue to engage in that appearance then do so just don't tell me you are a Bible believing Christian.. If you reject any of it (Found in the original language from the oldest m****cripts God has preserved for us) you are NOT a Christian..

You are doing something that is very common among mormons here.. You are twisting my words.. I never said I tattooed my body.. I don't tattoo a church building when the Mark of my Lord in put in it.. I often wear a cross.. It is a great reminder to me that I am His that He bought me for a price I am His and not my own (1 Cor 6:19-20). I won't wear anything on me that doesn't bring Him glory.. There is no way that in my flesh I can 'choose the right'.. My only hope is in the Blood of Jesus and not by choosing the right doing the right or being in the right.. I leave that to those that belittle the saving power of Jesus.. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 01-07-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Russ

The church is called the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirche. The following is a link to a video that clearly shows they have the very same inverted pentagrams that is on the Salt Lake City Temple. As this is a satanic symbol found on the front cover of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible it is proof positive that they also worship the horned god of witchcraft.

die Marktkirche in Hannover
    But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    But there's much more than just inverted pentagrams. The LDS "church" has sunstones, moonstones, an all-seeing eye, saturn stones, etc.

Go ahead and give a description of the symbolism.

Perty please?

The inverted pentagrams in LDSism are found all over Salt Lake, e.g. the "gate" and the history museum. Care to take me on a comprehensive tour as to the meanings?
    Look at it close Russ.. It doesn't look like it is installed to me at all.. It could be installed with the point up.. To many, that is a Christian symbol. It doesn't become satanic unless used in the inverted position.. Sort of like an upside down cross.. This is poor evidence that this window was installed upside down... This window looks like it is stilling on a table.. This is NOT true on the Salt Lake Temple.. Their satanic symbols are chiseled in stone..

IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 01-04-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Father_JD

The church is called the Evangelische-Lutheran Pfarramt Marktkirche. The following is a link to a video that clearly shows they have the very same inverted pentagrams that is on the Salt Lake City Temple. As this is a satanic symbol found on the front cover of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible it is proof positive that they also worship the horned god of witchcraft.

die Marktkirche in Hannover
    Sorry, M-dude. The link doesn't work. What the REAL question is:

1. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples, and the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY?
    2. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it should be on a Lutheran Church?

It's EQUIVOCATION regardless which you're about.

Mesenja

Default It's called special pleading

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post

Sorry,Mesenja-dude. The link doesn't work. What the REAL question is:

1. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples,and the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY?

2. What were the MOTIVES as to WHY it should be on a Lutheran Church?

It's EQUIVOCATION regardless which you're about.
    However I am not the one that is guilty of this fallacy. I would think that by now you would see this double standard at work. By the way the link works just fine for me. Here is the URL. There should be no excuses now as to why you can't watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIimYfclxl0

Father_JD

However I am not the one that is guilty of this fallacy. I would think that by now you would see this double standard at work. By the way the link works just fine for me. Here is the URL. There should be no excuses now as to why you can't watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIimYfclxl0
    It's hardly "special pleading" which Mormons engage in all the time for the utter lack of textual evidence for the BOM, etc.

According to some online sources, the pentagram has had a checkered history from pagan times, as well as being used by Christians especially several hundred years ago.

Again, the question remains as to MOTIVE, mdude.

When coupled with OTHER PAGAN, MASONIC SYMBOLS on Mormon temples, one could rightly infer that the REASON why the pentagram is used is in conjunction with the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

Get it?

Mesenja

Default What's your motive Pappy?

The pentagram was a religious symbol that was used by medieval Christians in representing the five wounds of Christ. The triangle symbolized the holy Trinity and was representative of the 3 beings of the Godhead plus the two natures of Christ. The church eventually chose the cross as a symbol for Christianity,and the use of the pentagram as a Christian symbol gradually ceased.

St. Mary's Church;Adderbury,Oxfordshire,England

Amongst the Hebrews,the symbol was ascribed to Truth and to the five books of the Pentateuch.It was also the seal of the city of Jerusalem.

The first time the pentagram was ever ***ociated with the occult was in the mid 19th century when a French magician Eliphas Levi mistakenly claimed that the inverted pentagram was a symbol for the goat god Baphomet. It was only in the late 20th century that the Church of Satan decided to use it for themselves.

On Mormon temples the pentagram point-down represents Christ’s descent to earth. Point-up,it represents Christ’s ascent to heaven. The adaptation of the pentagram into a Satanic symbol is a modern invention. This ***ociation was not known at the time when Joseph Smith was alive.

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-08-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Father_JD

Again the question remains:

WHY is the pentegram added to by OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

Just answer that one, 'k?

Mesenja

Default The song remains the same

In the mid 19th century when a French magician Eliphas Levi mistakenly claimed that the inverted pentagram was a symbol for the goat god Baphomet. It was only in the late 20th century that the Church of Satan decided to use it for themselves.

During the lifetime of Joseph Smith the inverted five-pointed star had absolutely no ***ociation with the occult or with Satan. Along with the other symbols on the Salt Lake City Temple it was not an occultic or even a satanic symbol.

You need to stay after cl*** with Shoe_dog and write out on the blackboard a 100 times the sentence "The meaning of symbols can only be defined by the person or group using it."

Again the question remains:WHY is the pentegram added to by OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

Just answer that one, 'k?
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-12-2010 at 08:14 AM.

nrajeff

From what I have read, Eliphas Levi just made up that stuff about the meanings of the star shape, including the idea that it's called the "Goat head of Mendes" or something like that. I dunno about you, but if it's ***ociated with Eva Mendes, can it be all bad?

Compinche

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    From what I have read, Eliphas Levi just made up that stuff about the meanings of the star shape, including the idea that it's called the "Goat head of Mendes" or something like that. I dunno about you, but if it's ***ociated with Eva Mendes, can it be all bad?
    Ahahahaha!!!........Eva Mendes. Mmmmm, the devil in disguise, maybe?

Father_JD

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES???????

Mesenja

Default What other occultic symbols?

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES?

When you start your laundry list of purported similarities please tell us how the symbols are in any way connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics to each other. And for the sake of fairness don't forget to mention the possibility that they might be related to a third party such as the Bible.

Father_JD

Uh, the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN.

Hey, check this out:

http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

Mesenja

Default You forgot to prove motive

Uh,the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN. Hey,check this out:http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Father_JD

I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Yes, and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

This seems lost on you.

Mesenja

Default No it isn't lost on me

Yes,and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS. This seems lost on you.

I clearly see your hypocritical position when you argue that the symbols in question when used on Latter-day Saint temples have some occultic and even satanic meaning yet when it is used by other Christians it's meaning is benign.

You have shown this by defending the use of pentagram as it was "being used by Christians especially several hundred years ago" yet question what "were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples" given what you say is "the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY".

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Father_JD

In all fairness, one or two of what's NOW considered "occultic" symbols were used by Christians in ages past.

The question still remains as to SYMBOLS THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED OCCULTIC USED ON MORMON TEMPLES.

alanmolstad

The use of Satan's symbols on Mormon buildings should give a Mormon pause....but it doesn't...they laugh it off.

But one day the smile will be wiped off their faces..

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    The use of Satan's symbols on Mormon buildings should give a Mormon pause....but it doesn't...they laugh it off.

But one day the smile will be wiped off their faces..
    I wonder if there are any mormon symbols on the Moon? That reminds me of the other day when I was taking to a lady who had thoughts of joining the LDS inc. While mentioning a few strange teachings and practices of the LDS inc. I throw in the Brigham Young, quote about Quaker like people living on the Moon, and her response was, " I believe there are people living on the Moon too."
    Well, that ended our conversation.lol

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I wonder if there are any mormon symbols on the Moon? That reminds me of the other day when I was taking to a lady who had thoughts of joining the LDS inc. While mentioning a few strange teachings and practices of the LDS inc. I throw in the Brigham Young, quote about Quaker like people living on the Moon, and her response was, " I believe there are people living on the Moon too."
    Well, that ended our conversation.lol
    Hey the ole boy even said there were people loving on the sun (J. of D., Vol. 13, p. 271).. What was the limit of his false teachings.. By this it would seem to be unlimited.. IHS jim

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Hey the ole boy even said there were people loving on the sun (J. of D., Vol. 13, p. 271).. What was the limit of his false teachings.. By this it would seem to be unlimited.. IHS jim
    Hiding behind your disgust for polygamy while doing the same.