Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by Father_JD View Post
    Of course!! You're betraying quite a bit of hubris here, jeff.
    ----Hubris? I am just trying to reconcile your claim that there are millions of people who are keeping Jesus' commandments, with Russ and co.'s claim that there isn't ANYONE who is doing good, 'cause it's impossible for anyone to keep Jesus' commandments. (Look up all the times Russ asked "Why aren't you keeping the commandments yet?")

Mesenja

Default Freemason Illuminati Takeover

The symbol of the illuminati FreeMasons and the New world order is the All seeing eye and the pyramid.

The Capstone at the Denver airport has the the FreeMason’s Square and Comp***. The airport is referred to as the New World Airport.

Father_JD

You are aware that both JS and BY were FREEMASONS, don't you?

Heck, that's where you got your "its sacred, not secret" ceremonies.

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    ----Hubris? I am just trying to reconcile your claim that there are millions of people who are keeping Jesus' commandments, with Russ and co.'s claim that there isn't ANYONE who is doing good, 'cause it's impossible for anyone to keep Jesus' commandments. (Look up all the times Russ asked "Why aren't you keeping the commandments yet?")

Because of SIN, no one can possibly keep "all commandments", jeff. The question you asked was how many "keep Jesus' commandments".

Christians endeavor to keep ALL, but we know it's impossible until we're either dead or raptured.

Thanks for the explanation...I shoulda known!

Father_JD

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES???????

nrajeff

Because of SIN, no one can possibly keep "all commandments", jeff. The question you asked was how many "keep Jesus' commandments".
    Christians endeavor to keep ALL, but we know it's impossible until we're either dead or raptured.

---But if there are people keeping SOME or MOST of the commandments, then aren't those people DOING GOOD? Doesn't a person do good to the extent that he keeps the commandments? So then explain the real, intended meaning
    of "There are NONE that doeth good." Explain it for Russ and his buds. To paraphrase BTO, "They need educated."

Father_JD

---But if there are people keeping SOME or MOST of the commandments, then aren't those people DOING GOOD? Doesn't a person do good to the extent that he keeps the commandments? So then explain the real, intended meaning
    of "There are NONE that doeth good." Explain it for Russ and his buds. To paraphrase BTO, "They need educated."

"There is NONE that doeth good" refers to UNREGENERATE, FALLEN HUMANITY, jeff. Our "natural state" BEFORE regeneration in Christ.

Hope that clears that one up!

Mesenja

Default And this proves what exactly?

You are aware that both Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were FREEMASONS,don't you? Heck,that's where you got your "its sacred,not secret" ceremonies.
    The Freemason Illuminati Takeover or that "the intrepid members of the Ministry of Extremist Whistle ****ers-or MEOW for short--has uncovered an actual video of Satan" who is involved in this plot?
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-19-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Mesenja

Default What other occultic symbols?

What about the OTHER OCCULTIC SYMBOLS ON THE LDS TEMPLES?

When you start your laundry list of purported similarities please tell us how the symbols are in any way connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics to each other. And for the sake of fairness don't forget to mention the possibility that they might be related to a third party such as the Bible.

nrajeff

"There is NONE that doeth good" refers to UNREGENERATE, FALLEN HUMANITY, jeff. Our "natural state" BEFORE regeneration in Christ.Hope that clears that one up!

-----It seems like a good explanation to me, but I think a lot of your "must take it literally" buddies in the EEM (extremist evangelical movement) will cry "Blasphemy" if you try to tell them that there actually ARE people doing good--you know, the folks who are spouting the "filthy rags" mantra every 10 seconds..

Father_JD

-----It seems like a good explanation to me, but I think a lot of your "must take it literally" buddies in the EEM (extremist evangelical movement) will cry "Blasphemy" if you try to tell them that there actually ARE people doing good--you know, the folks who are spouting the "filthy rags" mantra every 10 seconds..

Our works ARE as "filthy rags" in that they can't get one into heaven, jeff, but that doesn't negate doing "good works" in faith.

Father_JD

It PROVES the occultic ORIGIN of Mormonism. Duh.

Father_JD

Uh, the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN.

Hey, check this out:

http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

Mesenja

Default You forgot to prove motive

Uh,the big "sun face" is NOT CHRISTIAN. Hey,check this out:http://www.mazeministry.com/resource...chitecture.htm

I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Father_JD

Quote Originally Posted by Mesenja View Post
    I am aware that the SUN FACE was worshipped in Babylonian,Egyptian,Greek,Roman,and other major civilizations of history as a life-giving deity and usually reigned over a pantheon of lesser gods. However weren't you the one asking me "Again,the question remains as to MOTIVE,Mesenja dude."?
    Yes, and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS.

This seems lost on you.

Mesenja

Default No it isn't lost on me

Yes,and the question is to the MOTIVE of early Mormon leaders as to WHY the addition of OCCULTIC SYMBOLS. This seems lost on you.

I clearly see your hypocritical position when you argue that the symbols in question when used on Latter-day Saint temples have some occultic and even satanic meaning yet when it is used by other Christians it's meaning is benign.

You have shown this by defending the use of pentagram as it was "being used by Christians especially several hundred years ago" yet question what "were the MOTIVES as to WHY it's on Mormon temples" given what you say is "the clear Mormon connection to FREEMASONRY".

Last edited by Mesenja; 01-21-2010 at 08:27 PM.

nrajeff

Our works ARE as "filthy rags" in that they can't get one into heaven, jeff, but that doesn't negate doing "good works" in faith.
    ---Um, so your position is that Christians are commanded to do filthy rags? Seems a bit contradictory.

And BTW, speaking of contradictions: How much sense does it make to accuse the LDS of creating a clever counterfeit of Christianity, and at the same time accuse them of blatantly incorporating satanic symbols into their iconography? How can we be copying you guys, and also using stuff that is obviuosly the an***hesis of Christianity? Hellooooooo....

Father_JD

---Um, so your position is that Christians are commanded to do filthy rags? Seems a bit contradictory.
    Read the context, jeff. "Commandment keeping" does NOT MERIT SALVATION. In that sense, ALL our "works" are as FILTHY RAGS. There's NO contradiction at all.

And BTW, speaking of contradictions: How much sense does it make to accuse the LDS of creating a clever counterfeit of Christianity, and at the same time accuse them of blatantly incorporating satanic symbols into their iconography? How can we be copying you guys, and also using stuff that is obviuosly the an***hesis of Christianity? Hellooooooo....
    Counterfeits can go only so far, jeff. No one would think of printing a 20 dollar bill with Bill Clinton's face on it, now would they? But the "earmarks" of counterfeits are clearly visible to those who have been trained to discern.

I think it's not co-incidental that the "cross" is notably ABSENT from all Mormon "iconography" and yet the CROSS is mentioned over 100 times in the NT as to WHERE redemption occurred.

Father_JD

In all fairness, one or two of what's NOW considered "occultic" symbols were used by Christians in ages past.

The question still remains as to SYMBOLS THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSIDERED OCCULTIC USED ON MORMON TEMPLES.

nrajeff

Read the context, jeff. "Commandment keeping" does NOT MERIT SALVATION. In that sense, ALL our "works" are as FILTHY RAGS. There's NO contradiction at all.

--You Calvinists sure blew it in the exegesis dept. It's the works of THE LAW--i.e., the legalistic, superficial rules of the TORAH--that were being referred to there. NOWHERE in the NT can you find Jesus issuing some blanket dismissal of the importance--including the eternal life-related importance--of OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

In fact, you can find (well, I can find them, not sure about you) MULTIPLE verses that mention obedience as being a condition for eternal life.

Russ

--You Calvinists sure blew it in the exegesis dept. It's the works of THE LAW--i.e., the legalistic, superficial rules of the TORAH--that were being referred to there. NOWHERE in the NT can you find Jesus issuing some blanket dismissal of the importance--including the eternal life-related importance--of OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

In fact, you can find (well, I can find them, not sure about you) MULTIPLE verses that mention obedience as being a condition for eternal life.

Are you good enough? Yet?

James Banta

Can't you look into your own heart and see the true about you that which was so clear to the prophet Isaiah?
    Isaiah 6:5
    Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

He made it clear that he wasn't the only one who is filled with sin or how we can get rid of it...
    Isaiah 53:6
    All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
    How can you say that anytime Jesus told us to obey Him it wasn't to love and believe? That was always in His words.. We become worthy by loving and believing Him.. If it was by Law then Law would be our judge and we would all die.. IHS jim

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Are you good enough? Yet?
    Is it Judgment Day? Yet? (I don't mean "judgmentalism day"---which you obviously think it already is.)

nrajeff

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    Can't you look into your own heart and see the true about you that which was so clear to the prophet Isaiah?
    Isaiah 6:5
    Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

He made it clear that he wasn't the only one who is filled with sin or how we can get rid of it...

How can you say that anytime Jesus told us to obey Him it wasn't to love and believe? That was always in His words.. We become worthy by loving and believing Him.. If it was by Law then Law would be our judge and we would all die.. IHS jim
    ---Jim, if ANY of your post was supposed to be proving what I said to be wrong or false, it went right over my head. Because I saw nothing in what you said that refutes any of my point. There is a Bible verse that says that fearing God and keeping His commandments is the whole duty of man. Seems like God places more importance on us obeying Him, than we put on it. I wonder whether we are right to downgrade its importance.

Father_JD

Have at it jeff. I KNOW the Mormon "proof-texts" for this and I'll be more than happy to disabuse you of the notion that commandments somehow merit eternal life BY THE CONTEXT.