Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Picture Proof:Satanic pentagrams on German church

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Papa? Have you been to Nauvoo? Those pentagrams are quite prominent, as are Masonic symbols, on the temple. I've been in many Christian churches, cathedrals, etc., and I've never seen a pentagram in any of them - it's a well known occult symbol. That's no to say that there aren't any with pentagrams, but certainly not as prominently displayed as in Nauvoo. Luther was not a prophet, nor did he pretend to be one. He stood against some very obvious distortions of the Gospel in the Roman faith, and was a very valiant man. He had beliefs about the Jewish people which we don't share today (just as Brigham Young and Joseph Smith had beliefs about blacks that we don't have today). Yet, Luther was a moral man, and certainly not Satanic. Have you ever read his catechism?
    And they are Protestant Churches in Germany (where I lived for, four years)...but yes, been to Nauvoo, but not before the Temple was rebuilt. Calling these "Satanic symbols" has not been the case since Luther.

Pa Pa

Quote Originally Posted by Pa Pa View Post
    And they are Protestant Churches in Germany (where I lived for, four years)...but yes, been to Nauvoo, but not before the Temple was rebuilt. Calling these "Satanic symbols" has not been the case since Luther.
    Meant to say not until long after Luther.

Papa, if you've ever studied the occult, you'd know that pentagrams certainly have been considered to be occultic since the rise of Wicca and Satanism in this country. So, you are saying that Lutheran churches in Germany had pentagrams?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Pa Pa

Papa, if you've ever studied the occult, you'd know that pentagrams certainly have been considered to be occultic since the rise of Wicca and Satanism in this country. So, you are saying that Lutheran churches in Germany had pentagrams?
    Calling something a thing does not make it so, what it they started calling the cross the same? I have come to view as a comp***ionate woman who just disagrees with Mormonism...don't want to fight. you being a lady I should have never said so of the things I have in the past...trying to repent.

RealFakeHair

Calling something a thing does not make it so, what it they started calling the cross the same? I have come to view as a comp***ionate woman who just disagrees with Mormonism...don't want to fight. you being a lady I should have never said so of the things I have in the past...trying to repent.
    I am only a lady when I put on a dress.
    I like to disagree with myself sometimes, and then I know one of us is right.
    It is good to see repentance, I am trying to find out if I need to repent, but being perfect I am having such a hard time of it.
    Anyways, I hope the road to repentance is the correct one, good luck.

MacG

FYI Google "the five wounds of Christ"

Oh, Papa, how sweet! Well anyway, just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't be friends - I live among the Mormons and some are my friends! A couple have even gone to church with me!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

James Banta

Hiding behind your disgust for polygamy while doing the same.

I didn't say a word in this context about polygamy.. But since you brought it up. I see the LDS church distancing it's self again from polygamy. In the new set of LDS scripture the heading concerning marriage calls monogamy God ordained.. next set they publish might even call BY a false prophet... After all he taught that no one who isn't a polygamist at least of the heart can never be exalted.. Sound to the Christians here on WM that BY thought the ordinance of Plural Marriage (The New ans Everlasting Covenant) was more important to receive God's greatest gifts that Jesus.. But the new LDS church is distancing it's self even further from polygamy..

Official Declaration 1
    The Bible and the Book of Mormon teach that monogamy is God’s standard for marriage unless He declares otherwise

Yes the Bible teaches that it is not lawful to multiply wives (If it's illegal for the king it's illegal for the people), and the BofM out and out contradicts the 132nd section of the D&C that says David and Solomon didn't sin in taking multiple wives (D&C 132:38), and called David's and Salomon's polygamy an abomination (Jacob 2:24).. Since when is committing an abomination before God not committing sin? IHS jim

James Banta

Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
    ---Jim, if ANY of your post was supposed to be proving what I said to be wrong or false, it went right over my head. Because I saw nothing in what you said that refutes any of my point. There is a Bible verse that says that fearing God and keeping His commandments is in nothing did they sin save in those things which they received not of me.. Seems like God places more importance on us obeying Him, than we put on it. I wonder whether we are right to downgrade its importance.

Not one of us has been totally obedient to God.. Yes being obedient is our duty to God and yet we have all neglected that duty.. If you believe that obedience is the way to God though quoting such a p***age (Ecclesiastes 12:13) then you have to admit that no one can be saved.. Now if we are saved by grace then it is not of the work of obedience. If it is by the work of obedience then it is NOT of grace (Romans 11:6).. Do some soul searching and you will see that you are a sinner not just by practice but by your very nature.. You have to resist evil. You are always tempted to do evil. You are never tempted to do righteousness.. IHS jim

MosesKennedy

Quote Originally Posted by shoedog View Post
    The connection has been made so often it's worth repeating. Change is good for the LDS. Mormon. So far, God has removed polygamy, racsim, throat slahing gestures in LDS temple ceremonies, Masonry, discount underwear more contemporary, communicating with the dead and other occult practices, etc. ... I wonder, what's next? Officailly declaring the Bom and Book of Abe inspired fiction since it's so historically flawed and inaccurate?

Given the obvious history of LDS and the occult it's not a stretch to see the satanic influence on the idols and symbols adorning their temples. It's like religion to the symbols, idols, and greed if nothing else. lol shoe
    What next is very hard to answer. i don't believe in such things so these are horrible from my perspective.
    Last edited by MosesKennedy; 04-30-2013 at 11:09 PM.

alanmolstad

Oh no...say it's not true!

Tell me that the same country that gave the world Adolph Hitler and gas chambers doesn't also have a church some place with an upside down star on it!....Oh nooooooooooo

I may faint....

yes I feel myself fainting...Im about to drift away.....here I go....

PFFFFFT...whoops, it was just a little gas.

never mind....