Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been visiting a few Christian boards...

Compinche

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    I love the Mormon people...Here's a thought: How about you crawl out of your heretical, anonymous hole...
    Well, I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' the love.

Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Compinche View Post
    Well, I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' the love.
    Excellent...you should because I wouldn't be spending my time here if I didn't. We're making progress. You can do it, but before you crawl out you'll need to cry out to the real God to remove the blindness from your eyes and seek His forgiveness. But expect to crawl again like the rest of us to the cross where you will repent of your sins and give them over to the One who died for them. You won't be able to walk until you've crawled with a broken and a contrite heart to the real Jesus as revealed in Scripture (the Bible). Mormons are dug into their heresy. They will have to crawl out by extending their hand to the Savior to pull them all the way. That is the starting point.

You can return the courtesy that I gave you in my private email and give me your name and where you live. I won't do what you did. I'll leave it there. You know where my church is. I'll see you there.

Compinche

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    You can return the courtesy that I gave you in my private email and give me your name and where you live. I won't do what you did. I'll leave it there. You know where my church is. I'll see you there.
    I never revealed your name nor where you lived. I posted a link to your church's website. That's all.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Compinche;46345A
    website on the internet is public. I've never met someone who was concerned that their church website might not be wanted to go out to the m***es, especially in a forum devoted to those your church feels are lost souls."
    Great! Let's have the name of your ward.

Compinche

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Great! Let's have the name of your ward.
    Go find it, Russ.

LOL...Russ forgets that whole debacle when he was asked what church he went to and he never told. All he would do is tell people to go find it.

More hypocrisy.

nrajeff

No, really, Christians have questions!
    ---And YOU have fallacy-ridden ANSWERS for them! Do you also tell those Christians that your own church teaches false doctrines, such as the one about baptism being a requirement for becoming a Christian? Or is that info cl***ified "need to know"?
    When I show them pages from your leaders, they just can't believe their eyes.
    ---When I show people pages from the early Reformers, they can't believe their eyes, either.

Satan mates with human women to produce demon-human hybrids?

I wanted to ask, "Was the father of the Reformation serious?"

nrajeff

Go find it, Russ.
    LOL...Russ forgets that whole debacle when he was asked what church he went to and he never told. All he would do is tell people to go find it.
    More hypocrisy.

---But the rest of the story is the eye-opener. Russ's home-boys in his posse--co-attackers of LDS, and extremist Evangelicals like himself--were given a list of what Russ's church teaches. But they were not told that the church teaching these "interesting" things was Russ's church. When asked what they thought of such a church, their verdict was that it was probably non-Christian, based on the unbiblical teachings it had.

Ooops!

archaeologist

When I show people pages from the early Reformers, they can't believe their eyes, either.
    proof for the above and the sentences that followed the above. hearsay is no longer being accepted.

Go find it, Russ.
    this bad at***ude provides prrof why mormons have so many problems with others.

Compinche

Quote Originally Posted by archaeologist View Post
    this bad at***ude provides prrof why mormons have so many problems with others.
    LOL....

No, it's called turnabout is fair play. When Russ was asked what the name of his church was he refused to answer, claiming that he was not about to post private stuff on a public forum. He claims he gave enough info for people to find out on their own.

So that is my answer to Russ.

It's funny that you would claim that a Mormon who uses the same tactic as a "Christian" is proof of why Mormons have problems with others. And yet the irony is that you are asking Mormons (iyo, 'non-christians'0 to be the better person in conversation than the "Christians". Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't you Christians be the example of being the better person to us 'non-christians'?

Russ

I never revealed your name nor where you lived. I posted a link to your church's website. That's all.
    Be real. Be a real Mormon. What is your name and which ward?

Compinche

Be real. Be a real Mormon. What is your name and which ward?
    Are you saying I am not being real by keeping my personal name and church from this board?

Why did you always tell the Mormons that you would never post your church's name? All those times. You're a hypocrite.

Russ

Are you saying I am not being real by keeping my personal name and church from this board?

Why did you always tell the Mormons that you would never post your church's name? All those times. You're a hypocrite.
    It's much to easy to hide behind internet monikers and type, "hypocrite."

Be real.

Who are you?

That's what really matters

Compinche

It's much to easy to hide behind internet monikers and type, "hypocrite."

Be real.

Who are you?

That's what really matters
    It's funny to see you write this stuff, given your past refusal to tell many LDS that asked you about your church, even just the name, even its denomination, and you constantly refused, telling us it was none of our business, and if I remember correctly you wouldn't even do it via PM. The LDS found out on their own.

So go ahead. See if you can find out about me on your own, if you are so interested. Taunting me and calling me names isn't going to phase me or make me give in to your hypocritical requests.

Russ

"The LDS found out on their own."

lol. Dude, I told them how to find me. All ya gotta do is type Russ Bales into Goolge. It ain't hard.

You can also do this. Just type into Google "Mormon Doctrine."

Ta DA!

And look! There's my mug over there on the left side.

I'm not so much interested in you as a person but rather interested in whether you have the courage to say.

Compinche

I'm not so much interested in you as a person but rather interested in whether you have the courage to say.
    Which is why you don't need to worry yourself about my name. You're not interested in me as a person. Those who are, I've told them my name.

Posting your personal information to the world, so that even your enemies have it, is not about courage but stu.pidity.

Not that people here would do anything unethical, like sneak into LDS temples to record, or be complicit by taking the stolen things of those out to attack the church and use them (while claiming they were't the ones who did the stealing so it's okay)

Russ

Which is why you don't need to worry yourself about my name. You're not interested in me as a person. Those who are, I've told them my name.

Posting your personal information to the world, so that even your enemies have it, is not about courage but stu.pidity.

Not that people here would do anything unethical, like sneak into LDS temples to record, or be complicit by taking the stolen things of those out to attack the church and use them (while claiming they were't the ones who did the stealing so it's okay)
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

Compinche

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Good. Moving on, then.

Russ

Good. Moving on, then.
    Moving on and noticing that you have many names to describe others from behind the cover of an internet moniker.

Compinche

Moving on and noticing that you have many names to describe others from behind the cover of an internet moniker.
    Oh..so you don't want to move on then?

Will you tell us your SS# ?

Maybe you can share with us your bank account # and PIN # ?

No courage?

See, "I'm not so much interested in you as a person but rather interested in whether you have the courage to say." - Russ

Ah, I see.

Anyway, feel free to continue taunting me, you can even double-dare me, or call me a chicken. Which is very weird for someone who just said he isn't interested in me as a person anyway.

Russ

Oh..so you don't want to move on then?

Will you tell us your SS# ?

Maybe you can share with us your bank account # and PIN # ?

No courage?

See, "I'm not so much interested in you as a person but rather interested in whether you have the courage to say." - Russ

Ah, I see.

Anyway, feel free to continue taunting me, you can even double-dare me, or call me a chicken. Which is very weird for someone who just said he isn't interested in me as a person anyway.
    It's just a name.

You do not wish to be accountable and known.

Compinche

It's just a name.

You do not wish to be accountable and known.
    False. Those that care know me.

Nobody here has any authority to hold me accountable for anything.

You lack the courage to tell us your personal info. Hypocrite.

Russ

False. Those that care know me.

Nobody here has any authority to hold me accountable for anything.

You lack the courage to tell us your personal info. Hypocrite.
    It's all to easy to present your thoughts from behind the internet moniker where no accountability exists.

Russianwolfe

It's all to easy to present your thoughts from behind the internet moniker where no accountability exists.
    Jus like you. LOL

Marvin

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Russianwolfe View Post
    Jus like you. LOL

Marvin
    Accountability exists where names and cities exist.

You are "Marvin." Hmmm. Interesting. :-)

alanmolstad

a silly topic, that went down hill and seemed to have nothing to do with anything of merit....

I find nothing of value in ANY post......

one of the things you should encourage is that if a person feels uncomfortable with allowing out too much personal information, is that such is a "good thing" to feel.

it's smart to perhaps play the cards of your personal information a bit close to the vest at times.

Mormon, Christian, any faith, it makes no difference on that point...