Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I've been visiting a few Christian boards...

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Just define your terms.....

Who is Jesus?
    He is the Christ, the Son of the living God.

alanmolstad

Is he the Brother of Satan?

RealFakeHair

Maybe we can get him to say, half-brother?

alanmolstad

Walter martin used to warn Christians all the time that the people that knock on our doors have praticed many hours to sound like us.

They use our tearms .
    They speak sentences that we speak.

But all the while that have placed a hidden meaning to all they say, , and this hidden meaning destroys the christian faith that was "once for all" given to us, and replaces it with a "False christian faith" with its "False Jesus"

I think I have a YouTube video where Walter Martin shows us how to carefully define the words we use...like..."Jesus"

LOL.... Like I said... Faith Aloners are always trying to add extra criteria as to what you have to believe or not believe in order to join their Christian club.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Maybe we can get him to say, half-brother?
    >>>>>>LOL

How about 2nd kissing-cousin on his uncle's-friend's next door neighbors hairdresser's school lunchroom floor monitor?

Walter martin used to warn Christians all the time that the people that knock on our doors have praticed many hours to sound like us.

They use our tearms .
    They speak sentences that we speak.

But all the while that have placed a hidden meaning to all they say, , and this hidden meaning destroys the christian faith that was "once for all" given to us, and replaces it with a "False christian faith" with its "False Jesus"

I think I have a YouTube video where Walter Martin shows us how to carefully define the words we use...like..."Jesus"
    and??? Walter Martin said a whole lot of things which weren't true.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    LOL.... Like I said... Faith Aloners are always trying to add extra criteria as to what you have to believe or not believe in order to join their Christian club.
    We are simply defining our terms the way Walter Martin taught....

This is how we should do this,

This is how you do this so you dont get mixed up....

Now....Jesus.....brother of Satan the fallen angel?.....Y-N?

alanmolstad

Y - N ?

not a trick question.
    A simple manner we have to learn if the Jesus you preach is the Jesus I want to have anything to do with....

alanmolstad

Now we can move on to what the true Jesus had to say about the path of Salvation.....once we understand that we are talking about the same Jesus that is....

As Walter Martin used to teach us, there is no point if discussing scripture and doctrine with people until you get the terms defined....

alanmolstad

see its so important that we get really pined down what people are talking about so that we don't get mixed up.

An example is that i once talked to a person and at first I felt they agreed with me...
    I said, "Jesus is the Lord"
    and they said "Amen, Jesus is the Lord"

and then i said, "There is only one God"
    and the person said "Yes there is only one God, that we have to do with"

It sure sounded right......

Now we can move on to what the true Jesus had to say about the path of Salvation.....once we understand that we are talking about the same Jesus that is....

As Walter Martin used to teach us, there is no point if discussing scripture and doctrine with people until you get the terms defined....
    Faith Aloners are funny... This whole exchange reminds me of the Looney Tunes cartoon "Fool Coverage"
    With Daffy Duck and Porky Pig.
    Porky answers the door to Daffy, a pushy insurance salesman, who tries to convince Porky to sign up for a $1 million insurance policy because of getting a simple black eye (although there's some fine print to it).

In the end, Porky is convinced that Daffy is right - the home is full of hazards (having seen all the accidents befallen Daffy), and he signs up for Daffy's policy, convinced all he has to do is get a black eye, and he'll get $1 million. Daffy, however, cackles that Porky should have looked at the fine print - the $1 million is only paid out for a black eye as a result of a stampede of wild elephants running through his house between 3:55 and 4 PM on the Fourth of July, during a hailstorm. Porky is momentarily rebuffed, until a stampede of wild elephants comes through his living room! Daffy then nervously looks at the clock - 3:57 PM. The calendar - 4 July. He sticks his head outside - hailstorm! Porky displays his new black eye and asks to be paid, but Daffy tells him that the clause said "a stampede of wild elephants and one baby zebra" (even though he made up the part about the zebra) - and just then, a baby zebra comes trampling through the room. Daffy, laid out on the floor, picks himself up to wearily proclaim: "And one baby zebra!" before p***ing out.
    No matter what I criteria I meet to get the million dollar payout (salvation in the Christian Club) ... Just like Daffy Duck, you'll just add more criteria I have to meet first.

RealFakeHair

Faith Aloners are funny... This whole exchange reminds me of the Looney Tunes cartoon "Fool Coverage"
    With Daffy Duck and Porky Pig.

No matter what I criteria I meet to get the million dollar payout (salvation in the Christian Club) ... Just like Daffy Duck, you'll just add more criteria I have to meet first.
    Okay, I have no idea what you're typing about? Man I must be dumb, dumb, dumb, de-bumb! OH, no that was South Park!

Okay, I have no idea what you're typing about? Man I must be dumb, dumb, dumb, de-bumb! OH, no that was South Park!
    Which episode it that, is it the one where everybody goes to Hell and everybody acts confused and asks "Which Church was right then?" And then it is told to them that it was the "Mormons, Mormons were the correct ones".

LOL... Was that the episode you meant?

RealFakeHair

Which episode it that, is it the one where everybody goes to Hell and everybody acts confused and asks "Which Church was right then?" And then it is told to them that it was the "Mormons, Mormons were the correct ones".

LOL... Was that the episode you meant?
    Hell, what hell, LDSinc. Doesn't even teach it. Yep, that episode was funny too.

Okay, I have no idea what you're typing about?
    Follow along then...

You guys first posted requirements for salvation and entry into the Christian Club...
    These are all that matters, I do not care about anything else, says you....
    I then showed how we meet those.....

Not good enough says you, because you follow a different Jesus...
    Who is Jesus to Mormons? you then ask....
    I then gave you the answer, which by the way was the same answer Peter gave to Jesus, which Jesus felt was good enough...

Not good enough says you...
    At this point it is obvious (just like the cartoon) that anything I do or say will be futile because you will simply add more and more requirements, works, and criteria, in order to not have to pay up.....

I give up.... Becoming a Faith Aloner is just too much work...

alanmolstad

Y - N ?

not a trick question.
    A simple manner we have to learn if the Jesus you preach is the Jesus I want to have anything to do with....
    I ever get an answer in all that?

RealFakeHair

Follow along then...

You guys first posted requirements for salvation and entry into the Christian Club...
    These are all that matters, I do not care about anything else, says you....
    I then showed how we meet those.....

Not good enough says you, because you follow a different Jesus...
    Who is Jesus to Mormons? you then ask....
    I then gave you the answer, which by the way was the same answer Peter gave to Jesus, which Jesus felt was good enough...

Not good enough says you...
    At this point it is obvious (just like the cartoon) that anything I do or say will be futile because you will simply add more and more requirements, works, and criteria, in order to not have to pay up.....

I give up.... Becoming a Faith Aloner is just too much work...
    What is a christian club? Is it like the Masons?

alanmolstad

I get to make up the secret super-Christian handshake!......it will be awesome.....

RealFakeHair

I get to make up the secret super-Christian handshake!......it will be awesome.....
    Sure, but I get to have first dibs on Sealing. I'll give you the left-overs.

alanmolstad

Ok,,,I had a few updates to the idea of the Mormon super-secret underwear concept ....
    http://www.victori***ecret.com/?cm_m...a%27s%20secret

RealFakeHair

Ok,,,I had a few updates to the idea of the Mormon super-secret underwear concept ....
    http://www.victori***ecret.com/?cm_m...a%27s%20secret
    I think you just gave Marie Osmond a new idea to go along with her diet plan.

alanmolstad

I think you just gave Marie Osmond a new idea to go along with her diet plan.
    naah, she would just take one look at it and fake p***ing out again....

alanmolstad

Once again, you have to define your terms.....its the best way to stop people from getting mixed up.

So if we say that we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, then about the first question we need to get straight is on the matter of this Jesus that we believe in.

Do you believe that Jesus is the brother of Satan?

alanmolstad

Once again, you have to define your terms.....its the best way to stop people from getting mixed up.

So if we say that we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, then about the first question we need to get straight is on the matter of this Jesus that we believe in.

What is it about this little question that makes Mormons squeal so much and seek to change the topic?
    Its a simple question, why so much concern over their answer to it?
    If they claim to know so much about the person of Christ, then how is this basic yes or No so troubling to them to answer.

I seem to remember that this question came up during the Presidential election, and at the time I believe the answer was stated...Did all the Mormons forget what the answer was then?

Lets just understand this one point before we push on.

Do you believe that Jesus is the brother of Satan?

Is it so hard now to be honest ?