Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: I've been visiting a few Christian boards...

alanmolstad

Theway....if you ever have questions or want me to have a 2nd look at something I have posted.....just ask

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Yes, if a person dies lost it is only because of one reason....That reason is they have rejected the Light from heaven they received every day of their lives...
    No... Not according to your contradictory message you just posted.
    You said that it was predetermined before I was born that I would be lost? It was not based on anything that I rejected.

You simply can not have it both ways no matter how hard you try.

alanmolstad

is that the question you wish me to address?

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Done both....
    But please explain how that is even remotely related to your original reply?
    Or am I to ***ume that once again you guys are only posting useless pla***udes which have no relevance to the discussion.
    Was that you sitting next to me at the old snake handing church in the mountains of Tenn?

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Was that you sitting next to me at the old snake handing church in the mountains of Tenn?
    No... I live next to open land in California and have to deal with rattlesnakes all the time. I got a dog just for the purpose of taking the hit instead of the kids. Dog died the second time.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    is that the question you wish me to address?
    See I have to ask this as Im not sure the stuff you want me to talk about and I know how bothersome it can be when a guy answers the wrong question.

RealFakeHair

No... I live next to open land in California and have to deal with rattlesnakes all the time. I got a dog just for the purpose of taking the hit instead of the kids. Dog died the second time.
    My golf ball landed next to a pile of rocks; don't know how that happened seeing I am a 2 handicap, lol! Anyways, in them rocks was a water moccasin. So I got free relief, but still double bogey!

neverending

Default It Was a Joke

Hey, if you're going to be here you need to know that Real Fake Hair is a funny guy. He often lightens up this place with one liners such as this one. Laugh, it does a body good. I am sorry that your dog died and wish there was a way to rid your yard of snakes, where's St. Patrick when you need him? I would have to move.

Quote Originally Posted by neverending View Post

Hey, if you're going to be here you need to know that Real Fake Hair is a funny guy. He often lightens up this place with one liners such as this one. Laugh, it does a body good. I am sorry that your dog died and wish there was a way to rid your yard of snakes, where's St. Patrick when you need him? I would have to move.
    I knew that... I am not as gullible as you claim I am. It just wasn't that clever or funny.

James Banta

I knew that... I am not as gullible as you claim I am. It just wasn't that clever or funny.
    That is what I say about British humor, but there are people that find it to be hilarious.. Up Jay Leno, down John Cleese.. IHS jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    That is what I say about British humor, but there are people that find it to be hilarious.. Up Jay Leno, down John Cleese.. IHS jim
    Oh come on....
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the funniest movie ever written.

Now what I don't get is how anyone ever thought that Mel Brooks or anything he did was funny????

RealFakeHair

Oh come on....

Now what I don't get is how anyone ever thought that Mel Brooks or anything he did was funny????
    Now I know why you are mormon. It is the left-right brain thing I guess.
    Monty Python, Holy Grail, NO WAY!!!!!! Come on Blazing Saddles and Springtime for Hitler, way better, I think?

alanmolstad

No... Not according to your contradictory message you just posted.
    You said that it was predetermined before I was born ....
    I started a new topic where we can dig into this topic
    http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/s...143#post153143

I will be paying attention should you or anyone else have a question about how this all works with "salvation" and "freewill"

Now I know why you are mormon. It is the left-right brain thing I guess.
    Monty Python, Holy Grail, NO WAY!!!!!! Come on Blazing Saddles and Springtime for Hitler, way better, I think?
    actually this explains why I don't find anything you say funny.

RealFakeHair

actually this explains why I don't find anything you say funny.
    That hurt!

James Banta

Oh come on....

I guess I am too old for this stuff.. I like Abbot and Costello.. "Who's on first" (Greatest comic routine of all time).. Still I find Jay Leno a high cl*** comic, one worth seeing anytime. NBC has been stupid twice in firing him..

The Holy Grail's image of God has often reminded me of mormonism's view.. MAYBE THAT IS WHY I HATE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH.. IHS jim
    Last edited by James Banta; 02-27-2014 at 02:08 PM.

That hurt!
    It's only out of love that I am compelled to tell you heretical Mel Brooks believes the truth.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by James Banta View Post
    I guess I am too old for this stuff.. I like Abbot and Costello.. Who's on first.. Still I find Jay Leno a high cl*** comic, one worth seeing anytime NBC have been stupid twice in firing him.. IHS jim
    Without looking it up dose anyone know where the Laurel and Hardy Museum is located?
    If you don't know I bet you'll never guess.

James Banta

Without looking it up dose anyone know where the Laurel and Hardy Museum is located?
    Tell us.. I haven't a clue.. never liked them much..

RealFakeHair

Harlem Georgia,

I bet you'll never guess where the Abbot and Costello Museum is?

RealFakeHair

I bet you'll never guess where the Abbot and Costello Museum is?
    I know it aint it Harlem Georgia. My guess is PumpKinTown South Carolina

Yes... Understandable, because the last time he posted his church's name and beliefs, I was able to point out how the beliefs of his church contradicted everything he was preaching to us on these forums. Russ is now gun shy, or perhaps a little wiser... Best to keep what you believe a secret (or should I say sacred) lest someone will ask you to explain your contradictions, fallacies, unbiblical and heretical beliefs.

I have posted that I am a member of a Conservative Baptist church and believe as they do. So far nobody has found any fallacies, contradictions, unbiblical or heretical beleifs in what I believe. Some have pretended I believe strange things THEY have made up, but of course that is stupid.

I believe you should have an answer for the faith that is in you.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

I have posted that I am a member of a Conservative Baptist church and believe as they do. So far nobody has found any fallacies, contradictions, unbiblical or heretical beleifs in what I believe. Some have pretended I believe strange things THEY have made up, but of course that is stupid.

I believe you should have an answer for the faith that is in you.

Someone once asked me what was my christian faith and I answered, "Baptist." Then they asked was I born in the faith, and I answered, "Yes." Then they asked if I hadn't been born a Baptist, what do I think I would be? I answered. "I'd be ashamed of myself.

I know it aint it Harlem Georgia. My guess is PumpKinTown South Carolina
    No.. it's There.