Quote Originally Posted by nrajeff View Post
---Not true. For a judge to be fair, he doesn't need to be everywhere simultaneously. He just needs to believe that it's important to treat people fairly, and act on that belief. I don't need to be omnipresent in order to treat each of my kids fairly. All I need to do is to take into account each child's individual circumstances, and not punish him for what he wasn't able to understand or do. In other words, I just need to be understanding and comp***ionate and empathetic. LDS believe that one of the things Jesus learned from His time on Earth as one of us, was empathy for our situation, which makes Him eminently qualified to be a fair judge of us.

I say this because the Bible is so clear that God has predestined some to salvation an some to wrath.. Unless God knows how these people will respond to His offer of salvation through the Blood of Jesus it would be unjust to make such an arbitrary choice.. Thats what it would be for the Mormon god Not for the God of Christianity than knows all things and is everywhere in all times present.. Of course you can always deny the Bible AGAIN.. IHS jim