Thread: Prophecy of Daniel Revealed

little one

Default Prophecy of Daniel Revealed

Hello. I will try to explain about Daniel's prophecies which have been sealed up until these latter days.

The Fourth Beast Kingdom that rose up out of the Sea is here upon the Earth at this moment.It is a Satanic Kingdom being completely diverse than the previous three kingdoms. Daniel 7:1-6...

The people of the Fourth Beast Kingdom are the same Kingdom of Revelation 13:1-18, and there is a group of them,a rather large group of these ungodly beings.

I claim to have the gift of prophecy,yet that could be dangerous and turn people away from listening to my visions that I also have had upon my bed and in my tent when I have and do venture into the wilderness.

I will say this much for those who have an ear and a mouth to scruntize everything I say... Obama is the EXACTOR who will be destroyed without violence within a ''Few Days'' (Scriptural Few Years) as foretold by Daniel the prophet 11:20.

Obama the EXACTOR is the same SEVENTH HEAD (Seventh King) who will continue for a ''short space'' as written in Revelation 17:10.

Obama has the charisma and position to influence a WORLD WIDE GLOBAL EXACTING TAX, called a carbon emissions tax.

Obama is the forerunner immediately prior to the Man of Sin appearing.

Obama IS NOT the Anti-Messiah..... Obama is the person called the EXACTOR. Obama belongs to the Fourth Beast Kingdom who's members are a pertaining to a large group of individual people,and the number of the group's amount is 666. Six Hundred and Sixty Six individual persons. The Number of the Beast is in fact a specific ''CENSUS COUNT,POPULATION AMOUNT'' of ungodly beings.

Now see, I have told you people part of the Mystery before the ''appointed time''.
    Last edited by little one; 02-14-2010 at 08:32 AM.

johnd

Last edited by johnd; 08-28-2015 at 07:53 PM.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by little one View Post
    Hello. I will try to explain about Daniel's prophecies which have been sealed up until these latter days.

The Fourth Beast Kingdom that rose up out of the Sea is here upon the Earth at this moment.It is a Satanic Kingdom being completely diverse than the previous three kingdoms. Daniel 7:1-6...

The people of the Fourth Beast Kingdom are the same Kingdom of Revelation 13:1-18, and there is a group of them,a rather large group of these ungodly beings.

I claim to have the gift of prophecy,yet that could be dangerous and turn people away from listening to my visions that I also have had upon my bed and in my tent when I have and do venture into the wilderness.

I will say this much for those who have an ear and a mouth to scruntize everything I say... Obama is the EXACTOR who will be destroyed without violence within a ''Few Days'' (Scriptural Few Years) as foretold by Daniel the prophet 11:20.

Obama the EXACTOR is the same SEVENTH HEAD (Seventh King) who will continue for a ''short space'' as written in Revelation 17:10.

Obama has the charisma and position to influence a WORLD WIDE GLOBAL EXACTING TAX, called a carbon emissions tax.

Obama IS NOT the Anti-Messiah..... Obama is the person called the EXACTOR. Obama belongs to the Fourth Beast Kingdom who's members are a pertaining to a large group of individual people,and the number of the group's amount is 666. Six Hundred and Sixty Six individual persons. The Number of the Beast is in fact a specific ''CENSUS COUNT,POPULATION AMOUNT'' of ungodly beings.

Now see, I have told you people part of the Mystery before the ''appointed time''.
    I like how you added just a bit of good-old bible math at the end.....

Numbers?...why do all the guys who think that have discovered a secret to the true understanding of the Text always end up doing Bible Math?

(by the way, all the guys we read about out there doing bible math, they all fail )

gabby

Quote Originally Posted by little one View Post

The fourth beast kingdom that Daniel spoke about in 7:23, and of which John spoke about in Revelation, is none other than BABYLON THE GREAT, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which nation BABYLON THE GREAT represents.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by gabby View Post
    The fourth beast kingdom that Daniel spoke about in 7:23, and of which John spoke about in Revelation, is none other than BABYLON THE GREAT, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which nation BABYLON THE GREAT represents.
    Not being a rocket scientist perhaps you could help me out here?

gabby

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    Not being a rocket scientist perhaps you could help me out here?
    I highly doubt that I could help you. One is beyond help if he or she doesn't have eyes to see that America and present-day European Americans fit every description given of BABYLON THE GREAT in Revelation 17 and 18.

And then there's the matter of just pure and simple unbelief. Most of your white Christian Americans won't believe that America is BABYLON THE GREAT no matter what. And because of that unbelief, God has given them strong delusion to believe lies.

RealFakeHair

What I like about Bible prophesy prognosticators over the past 2,000 years is this, they all have been wrong, but someday someone will get luckly and get it right.

alanmolstad

they always fail......always.....