Quote Originally Posted by Columcille View Post
There is something uniquely different from other denominations... something of which Catholics should be following with prayer and even extending moral support to the Anglican communities affected. Anglicanism is the only Protestant denomination of any considerable worth that believes in apostolic succession.
I'm not sure if I am understanding what you mean. Are you saying that because Catholics and Anglicanism have this one thing (apostolic succession) in common that they would be less likely to have those within their church who teach false doctrine or to speak perverse things?

Paul even included himself in the possibility of preaching or teaching a false gospel.

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

As far as prayer is concerned every Christian should be praying for each other.

I have heard some say that Catholics believe that all protestants need to return to The Catholic Church which is the Only true church? My husband was raised Catholic and nearly all of his family is Catholic but I never heard this from them. Is that what you believe?