Quote Originally Posted by tdidymas View Post
Are you still contemplating the answer?
(Key word is fruit)
Hello Tdidymas,

I see your point, since you and I already know this answer as plain as the summer day is long, make sure any weaker brother is edified to the end from this knowledge and not left in a dangerous state of confusion with something startling to the conscience. But it must be a simple answer and down to earth. Excellent!

Okay then. Dear reader, since God showed me the edges of that unspeakable gift without functioning in it after my own conversion back in 1975 and how troubled my mind was by it, , I was aware that it was something unfamiliar and unrelated to my own capability. Yes, I was troubled by it as you too even might be now.

So, to present you with the answer to the above question:

“[H]ow exactly you are defining self-edification as a result of the exercise of tongues.”
Peace, over the gift. Within the whole realm of what it is God does on our behalf, this one thing I know; a tremendous peace upholds me throughout the course of this activity that he showed me I was earlier in the very near state of losing my mind over, or something close to it (I wasn’t just a little worried), had it not been for a season of a few months of private edification preceding what the Holy Spirit had for me, thanks be to God. That would be the “fruit” our friend Tdidymas speaks of. Astounding peace, surrounding an unnatural ability.

What is the exact feeling then during this process? Well, keep in mind the above peace permeated while I was fully conscious to such an end that for lack of a better (already mentioned) word, 2-fold entertainment from above, by God, and below, people on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by tdidymas View Post
2. How is your tongue-talking edifying others? Please explain in detail.
TD
Here again the word is clear. But Tdidymas must have missed the text’s presentation of this activity. Does he mean my private edification, or my Church use of this gift?