Quote Originally Posted by Billyray View Post

Mesenja, the bullseye is the Bible This seems so clear to me,I can't understand how you are missing this. You are getting it backwards. You are aiming for a church such as the LDS church and then going to the Bible to get proof texts to support your church,rather that going to the Bible to get your doctrine and then comparing the church to that standard. You are trying to focus between variations within the Protestant faith OR between Protestants and Catholicism yet your religion is clear to the right of norm. Instead of quibbling between A and B you should focus your attention to why your beliefs are completely outside of Biblical Christianity. That should be your focus.

A (Biblical Standard)
----->Church B
------------->Church C
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>P (Mormonism)

If you aim for Church B which I ***ume is any one of the myriad Protestant churches or Church C which I ***ume is the Catholic church then you wont hit the biblical bullseye on the Christian target.