Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thi Anti-Christ and Mr Obama

alanmolstad

actually the Abortion situation has gotten a lot better thanks to the efforts of the pro-life movements across the nation.

The high court allows Abortion as we know, and thus no matter who you vote for it's not going to change anything over night.

But we have seen a lot of victories over this generation and are at a place now where the goal may be reached that we all hope for soon.

gabby

Quote Originally Posted by johnd View Post
    There is only one man who fits that bill if one is to discover him prophetically as we discovered who the true Christ is prophetically... let the Bible speak for itself and be amazed!

2 Thessalonians 2:1-11 (NKJV)
    1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
    2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
    3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
    4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
    5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
    6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
    7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
    8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
    10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

John 17:12 (NKJV)
    12 “While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Ananias and Sapphira were influenced by the devil (Acts 5) and the question was put figuratively to them how has satan filled their heart to lie to God? But it was not an inhabitation / possession as was clearly the case in...

Luke 22:3 (NKJV)
    3 Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve.

John 13:26-27 (NKJV)
    26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
    27 Now after the piece of bread, Satan entered him. Then Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.”

When the devil realized he had done what the Lord wanted all along in condemning Jesus to death, he tried to put a stop to it feigning remorse. But he'd corrupted the sanhedrin too well and the torment of satan within his body drove Judas to end his life to stop the havoc within...

Notice...

Acts 1:24-26 (NKJV)
    24 And they prayed and said, “You, O Lord, who know the hearts of all, show which of these two You have chosen
    25 “to take part in this ministry and apostleship from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
    26 And they cast their lots, and the lot fell on Matthias. And he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Whether or not you buy this, think a moment, IF such an one as Judas came back from the dead (Revelation 13:3) and could prove by DNA or the contents of his blood proving he lived 2000 years ago... would that not lend credibility to his claims to 99.99% of the world? Including skeptics, atheists, agnostics, other religionists...
    Cain was the first son of perdition, and since Jesus called Judas son of perdition, that would indicate that there's more than one son of perdition.
    And since the son of perdition is symbolized as that of "the ten horns" in Daniel and Revelation, this tells me that the whole "Antichrist" theory is a fable.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by gabby View Post
    Cain was the first son of perdition, and since Jesus called Judas son of perdition, that would indicate that there's more than one son of perdition.
    And since the son of perdition is symbolized as that of "the ten horns" in Daniel and Revelation, this tells me that the whole "Antichrist" theory is a fable.
    I believe Elvis, was the last antichrist or something.

gabby

Quote Originally Posted by RealFakeHair View Post
    I believe Elvis, was the last antichrist or something.
    Actually the beast or, son of perdition is never once referred to in scriptures as that of "the Antichrist".

RealFakeHair

Actually the beast or, son of perdition is never once referred to in scriptures as that of "the Antichrist".
    So why did Evil sing, hunt, a hunt a buring love. then?

gabby

So why did Evil sing, hunt, a hunt a buring love. then?
    huuum, I always thought it was "a hunk, a hunk a burnin love"!

Anyways, If you knew anything about Elvis you'd know that he wasn't anti/against Christ, He was very much for Him.

RealFakeHair

huuum, I always thought it was "a hunk, a hunk a burnin love"!

Anyways, If you knew anything about Elvis you'd know that he wasn't anti/against Christ, He was very much for Him.
    Yes of course you are correct, but if I used hunk you migh thing I was gay. lol

gabby

Yes of course you are correct, but if I used hunk you migh thing I was gay. lol
    What are you insinuating?..that Elvis was gay? Neh, no way.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by sayso View Post
    The Anti-Christ and Mr Obama

This link is to Bible Prophecy Today. The article is interesting to say the least.
    On another topic that was dealing with "Bible math" I made the statement that "Everyone who does bible math ends up picking a date they think the Bible proves, and every date is proved to be wrong"

The same is true when we read the link's information.

there is just something about adding up numbers to get to a date thats always 4 or 5 years into the future that all End timer teachers seem to all get sucked into doing.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    On another topic that was dealing with "Bible math" I made the statement that "Everyone who does bible math ends up picking a date they think the Bible proves, and every date is proved to be wrong"

The same is true when we read the link's information.

there is just something about adding up numbers to get to a date thats always 4 or 5 years into the future that all End timer teachers seem to all get sucked into doing.
    However one day someone is going to get lucky and pick the correct date, so I think I'll though my date in too.
    The world will come to an end on September 21, 2399.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by sayso View Post
    The Anti-Christ and Mr Obama

This link is to Bible Prophecy Today. The article is interesting to say the least.
    I looked over the link, and went over it's statements about the then "future"

Everything was wrong!

The guy in the link missed the boat on every prediction...
    Nothing he predicted came true in 2012.

Once again, the error he made was to base his whole list of predictions on his own ability to do "BIBLE MATH"......

Here is a general rule I have about this..."Anyone who attempts to do Bible math will make a fool of themselves"

brisbenea

Rather than doing a bible math why not ask GOD directly for dates. He will tell you if He wants to.

RealFakeHair

Quote Originally Posted by brisbenea View Post
    Rather than doing a bible math why not ask GOD directly for dates. He will tell you if He wants to.
    I talk to God every day, and the last thing I want Him to do is tell me to do something.

Christodoulos

where's this topic headed? Answer me!

Time to change direction or start a new thread. O.K.?