Quote Originally Posted by sunofmysoul View Post
perhaps...perhaps i have gone off me rocker...
at some point on this journey Leslie...this is exactly what i ran into.
The struggle that this blood sacrifice atones for some...not all...
and were not talkin bout just bald out evil people...but those who have not "heard'...cultures and religions all over the world from the beginning until now.
the select few who happen to "hear" the correct and one and only truth...
get the ticket.

i can't swallow that any more.
for one...i can't take a ticket , i cannot find pleasure in my own salvation, when so many others are lost and dying. and I find it very hard to believe in a God...who has less fairness and comp***ion than a teensy human nothingness like myself.

Call me mad and foolish, but I do love and worship Jesus, without thinking that his blood was a sacrifice...of the sort you mean. I do believe it was the ultimate sacrifice, willingness to give His life that others may become awakened to who God is. He was willing to lay down his entire physical being...and demonstrate with His very life and death the Greatest love of all.
I humbly bow at His feet, and offer my life and service to learn of this great love, and hope to reflect it...with every ounce of my being, at whatever cost it takes.

with love,
soms
The problem with your thinking dearest soms is that there has not been nor will there ever be not even one person that does not have the chance to hear and choose for themselves. Even all those who lived and died before Jesus have had this gospel preached to them. There are none who have not heard, nor none who will not hear it.

No true Christian feels good at the thought of others lost and dying, but will our own unbelief and denial of the truth keep them from that fate? It is as Leslie said, we must go out into the highways and byways and compel them to come. We must pray and intercede for them daily.

God is not unjust, unfair or without comp***ion as you have imagined.

Matthew 24:14
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

1 Peter 4:6
For the gospel has for this purpose been preached even to those who are dead, that though they are judged in the flesh as men, they may live in the spirit according to the will of God.

1 John 4:10
In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.