Hello sunofmysoul,

Quote Originally Posted by sunofmysoul View Post
But can we be "saved" without knowing Jesus...and probably then we would need to define...."saved" thank you very much for your response,
I will return the question in a different way.

For all the Jews not converted from the first century, throughout the centuries, and until this day, can we say that they are all lost without any exception, not even one sole exception? Children of the holocaust, parents, grandparents, the victims of the christian anti-semitism, etc?

If yes, now why the christian evangelists are still calling them, "the people of God", and why they are giving of their money to support the State of Israel politically? In brief, why they are so in love with people that God is ****ing.

Like Paul I prefer to say that this is a mystery than to **** any Jew, from any time and from any place and from any condition.

Romans 11:25
I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud and start bragging. Some of the Jews have hard hearts, but this will last only until the complete number of Gentiles comes to Christ.

If this blindness is willingly caused by the master-plan of God , how he can **** them? In brief, I am believing into a fair God, and not into a cruel God.

Trinity