I agree that it is God who will judge all. This thread isn't about judging others. It is about whether we are supposed to preach the Gospel(repent and be born again) to everyone we meet, because there is no other name under heaven by which men must be saved.

Whether it is a fact or not that every person has a chance to hear, is not an indication that we are to keep the Gospel message to ourselves for fear of offending someone.

Sharing the Gospel is not judging another. It is offering life to someone who is dying.

Paul believed that there is "no other name under heaven by which men must be saved". He defended the Gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11

1 I WISH you would bear with me while I indulge in a little [so-called] foolishness. Do bear with me!

2 For I am zealous for you with a godly eagerness and a divine jealousy, for I have betrothed you to one Husband, to present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But [now] I am fearful, lest that even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, so your minds may be corrupted and seduced from wholehearted and sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

4 For [you seem readily to endure it] if a man comes and preaches another Jesus than the One we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the [Spirit] you [once] received or a different gospel from the one you [then] received and welcomed; you tolerate [all that] well enough!

5 Yet I consider myself as in no way inferior to these [precious] extra-super [false] apostles.

6 But even if [I am] unskilled in speaking, yet [I am] not [unskilled] in knowledge [I know what I am talking about]; we have made this evident to you in all things.

Galatians 1:6 - 8

6 I am surprised and astonished that you are so quickly turning renegade and deserting Him Who invited and called you by the grace (unmerited favor) of Christ (the Messiah) [and that you are transferring your allegiance] to a different [even an opposition] gospel.

7 Not that there is [or could be] any other [genuine Gospel], but there are [obviously] some who are troubling and disturbing and bewildering you [with a different kind of teaching which they offer as a gospel] and want to pervert and distort the Gospel of Christ (the Messiah) [into something which it absolutely is not].

8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to and different from that which we preached to you, let him be accursed (anathema, devoted to destruction, doomed to eternal punishment)!