I was raised in a pentecostal church and really did not know any difference about what the word "SAVED" really meant, except you speak with tongues live right by Jesus Christ and you go to Heaven.

However after reading the Bible I started looking for answers to the things I believed and why I believed them. Dabbling on the internet I came across Dr Martin and his debate of oneness vs trinity. He was such a wise man and we should all hope to know the scriptures as he did. But I found this one scripture that just kept hitting me night after night:

Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

When I see the debates on oneness vs trinity this scripture never came up but when put together with other scriptures it all makes since to me.

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

Now still in a pentecostal church and thought I had it all laid out for the perfect salvation Im back to wondering what the word "SAVED" is all about and if Im following what I really believe. Because as John points out in 5:26 There is more than one Divine person in the GODHEAD.

Not being double-minded but as I said before I was raised in the pentecostal church and never really knew the knowledge the Bible had except what I was told by a preacher.